Dad Takes His Daughter

Story Info
Father and daughter get locked in a closet.
1.8k words
4.2
266.3k
279
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexis and James have been planning this day for weeks, a surprise party for Madison, Alexis's mother, and James's loving wife. Madison has been stressed out these past few weeks with everything that's been going on lately, so father and daughter wanted to plan something special.

Alexis and James hurried into the coat closet by the entryway, quickly closing the door behind them. The closet was a tight fit, neither of them considered just how much space all their coats, jackets, and shoes would fill up the closet. They were pressed up against one another, Alexis's back to James's front. Alexis especially hates being in small hot spaces, but it'll be fine, she thought. They'd only be in here for a few seconds, maybe a minute at most, just enough time for her mom to take her things off at the entryway and step into the foyer.

"Ok, that should be long enough. We'll open the door, shout 'surprise', then have a good time with your mother," James said.

"Ok, dad," Alexis replied, trying to twist the knob to get them out of the cramped space. The knob didn't budge so Alexis twisted harder, then she twisted it in the other direction. "The knob's busted I think," Alexis told her dad.

"Is it? Let me try," James said before reaching around his daughter to twist the knob. It didn't work. "Hmm, maybe try pushing the door, see if that will help," James told his daughter. Alexis braced against the door and pushed.

The only thing Alexis succeeded in doing was pushing her ass into her father's crotch. James's breath caught when he felt his daughter's soft supple ass against his manhood. He hoped she didn't notice his response.

"That didn't work," she replied, though she still kept pushing. James could feel the blood rushing to his crotch.

"ok honey, you don't have to keep trying. We don't want you to strain yourself," James said, trying to think calm thoughts.

"But it's so hot and cramped in here, dad. What are we going to do?"

"I don't know sweetie, maybe we can just wait until your mom gets here," James replied. He was able to relax some, now that his beautiful daughter wasn't pushing against him anymore. At twenty-one, she was gorgeous. A nice set of big, round tits, curvy body, fat ass, thick thighs, and almost as tall as him. He'd have to be blind to not have noticed. Still, he never thought about his daughter in a sexual manner before now. He knew the boys were all over her, the girls too, but she was still his sweet little princess. At least until he felt her fat ass against his dick. It was soft and he knew if he could get a good grip on it, it'd feel amazing in his hands. And even better bouncing against his body and he plowed her tight little pussy.

James coughed to clear his thoughts. He could feel his blood rushing to his junk again, and didn't want to get an erection. There's no way Alexis wouldn't feel it, being as close to him as she is. Plus, he shouldn't think about his own daughter that way. It was wrong, he told himself.

"Mom won't be home for another two hours, dad," Alexis whined. She started pushing against the door again, harder this time. Her ass was rubbing against her father's cock, but she didn't notice. Or didn't care.

"Alexis, sweety, that's all we can do. Neither of us is strong enough to bust the door down or twist the handle off. So we have to wait. Now please, stop pushing against the door, you're going to hurt yourself," James pleaded, trying to stave off his erection.

"But daddy, I don't want to wait. It's too hot. It's too close. I want to get out of here now, isn't there something you can do," Alexis cried, still pushing against the door.

James felt himself becoming fully erect. His daughter's ass felt so good and he wanted nothing more than to stick his dick in her. He was embarrassed and ashamed. And he could feel himself getting upset with Alexis. It was her fault he was in this position. He grabbed Alexis's waist.

"Sweetie, that's enough," he commanded. Alexis stopped moving. It was rare her dad ever raised his voice at her or used a commanding tone. She waited for him to say something else but he didn't, he just breathed heavily behind her. At first, Alexis thought maybe he was uncomfortable with tight spaces too and her freaking out wasn't helping him, but then she finally noticed his erection poking her and it felt like he was moving it slightly up and down her ass. But he was her father and he wouldn't do that, she must've been imagining things.

"Oh, I'm sorry daddy, I didn't mean for this to happen," Alexis apologized. She hoped he figured out she was apologizing for giving him an erection too. She didn't want to say anything outright, she didn't want him to feel bad about it.

"It's ok sweetie. We just need to calm down and wait a little. Maybe we can figure out another way." James said, letting go of her waist and trying to give her as much room as possible. He knew she felt his dick, he felt her tense up and try to move away from him. But in this tight space there was nowhere for her to go. Her ass still rubbed against his erection. If only he could...

James closed his eyes and counted to ten. When he stopped he looked around the closet. He couldn't see much, the light bulb went out ages ago and since it's only a small coat closet he never got around to fixing it.

"Maybe there's something in here we can use," Alexis suggested. She tried to turn around but all that did was press her ass further into her father. James sucked in a breath, making Alexis pause. "Sorry daddy," she mumbled.

James ignored the apology. He went through a list in his head of everything in the closet, thinking about if he left any tools in there or maybe in one of his coat pockets. But he knew there was nothing, he liked to keep his tools organized and in the same place.

"I don't suppose you have a screwdriver or even a knife in one of your coat pockets do you?" James tried to joke. He needed to get his mind off the feel of his daughter.

"No. But what if we used a shoe," Alexis replied while trying to bend down to pick up a shoe.

"Alexis.." James started as he felt her ass push further into him. It was like she wanted him to have an erection. Like she was teasing him. And maybe she was. Instead of trying to give her space, James pushed his dick against her.

"Daddy?" Alexis questioned, straightening up. James didn't say anything, he put his hands on her waist again and pulled her into him as he pushed. Alexis could hear his breathing pick up. "Daddy, what are you doing?

James didn't respond. He knew she must've wanted this, that's why she was moving that way. That's why she walked around in those little tight leggings that left no room for imagination. She wanted his dick. And he was going to give it to her.

James pulled his shorts and underwear down, freeing his dick. It felt good to not be constrained against the tight material. He started rubbing his dick up and down, enjoying the feel of Alexis's fat ass and soft leggings rubbing against his dick.

"This is your fault sweetie, you did this. All you had to do was listen to me," James breathed into her ear.

Alexis didn't know what to say or do, she was frozen in shock. She had never seen her dad act like this before. Then she felt him try to pull her leggings off. She started wiggling. "No daddy, please don't do this," Alexis cried. James smiled. He knew she wanted this. Why else would she be rubbing against him even more now.

"Don't worry, sweetie, I'm gonna give it to you," he said pressing her body against the door.

Alexis tried to break free but he was too strong and there was nowhere she could go. "Daddy, please stop. I'll do better, I promise."

"Oh, I know you will," James said pulling her leggings down. He wished he could appreciate what she looked like, ass bare and begging for her to take him, but, another time he supposed.

He rubbed his dick along her slit once, then pushed into her. He grunted at how tight she was. Fuck, she felt amazing. He briefly wondered if she was a virgin. As he slowly pumped his hips into her, enjoying the sounds of her whimpering, he fantasized he was the first to ever have her. That she was saving her tight little cunt just for her daddy. She's always been a daddy's girl. Of course she'd want her father to be her first.

James moved one of his hands from Alexis's waist to the front of her body. He felt her tits over her thin tank top. She wasn't wearing a bra. She never wore a bra around the house. She just walked around with her nipples poking through her shirt and tits gently bouncing as she walked. Of course she wanted this, how could he have missed all the signals.

He roughly yanked her top down and grabbed a tit, alternating between rolling her nipples between his finger and thumb and fondling her whole tit as he pounded into her.

"Oh fuck, sweetie, you're so tight." James moaned into her. "You saved yourself just for daddy, didn't you sweetie?" Alexis just whimpered so he began pumping into her harder. "Didn't you sweetie?"

"Ah! Yes, daddy," Alexis cried out.

"I know you did sweetie. Daddy's filling up you so nicely, you should be thanking me." James moved his other hand to Alexis's throat and squeezed.

"Thank you, daddy!" Alexis cried between whimpers.

"Mmm, that's a good girl." James pumped in and out of Alexis quicker, he felt his release building. "You feel so good squeezing daddy's dick," James moaned. "You're being such a good girl, daddy's gonna give you his cum sweetie." James's moans grew louder and his thrusting grew more frantic.

"I love you, baby," the hand on Alexis's throat squeezed. "Tell me you love me," James commanded.

"I love you, daddy," Alexis breathed out.

"Keep saying it"

"I love you daddy. I love you, daddy," Alexis whimpered as she felt warm spurts of cum shoot into her pussy.

James gave a loud groan as his thrusting slowed down and then eventually stopped. He slowly pulled out of his daughter. He kissed every bit of her face and hair he could reach and told her he loved her over and over again. Alexis whimpered and tried to move away from him.

Eventually, his cuddling slowed down to a stop. James pulled his pants up then pulled up his daughter's pants and fixed her shirt.

"Your mom will be here soon. Remember you asked for this."