A Throuple's Adventure

Story Info
A bi poly triad have the night of their lives with a new man.
6.5k words
4.61
19.1k
17

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riley, Bryn, and Zoe were a polyamorous triad that had been together for a few years. All three were bisexual -even Riley, who had sex with other men in his college years.

Riley was a skinny brunette with baby blue eyes, was shorter than the average man, and typically wore tight t-shirts and skinny jeans to make more of his physique than there actually was. He wasn't the most muscular man but years of weight training for sports in high school and college left his arms a little toned and his chest somewhat pronounced despite his lacking workout routine in recent years. With men, Riley was a bottom, and regardless of gender, he tended to follow the lead of a partner in bed. Despite being submissive in bed and passive in everyday life, he was confident in himself. He just knew what kind of life he wanted to live and it wasn't one where he took charge or won any kind of manliness competition; it was one where he knew what he wanted, where he belonged, and he was happy to follow, pamper, and care for his partners.

Bryn was tall with long golden blonde hair and piercing green eyes. She had a flair for sharp pantsuits at work and pants and button ups everywhere else. She had natural curves, muscular thighs, and long legs that never seemed to end. She was a relentless force in bed and in her workplace. It was that attitude that got her so far in her career and attracted not one, but two lovers. She fit in with the highly competitive men of the company, and frequently out performed them. In the bedroom and in life, she always got what she wanted and Riley was always eager to give it to her.

Zoe, a petite woman, had medium short black hair, deep brown eyes and was all ass and tits. She loved fitted and teasing dresses and high heels. On top of her beauty and fashion sense, she was clever and used her wit and sex appeal to manipulate, schmooze, and strategize her way to the top. She was admired and respected by her colleagues and lusted after by all. In the bedroom, she teased and tortured her lovers with her sexual prowess to their delight. She was always inclined to indulge in whatever caught her fancy and Riley was more than happy to be the object of or tool for her desires.

Unlike many throuples of their composition, the two women Bryn and Zoe were actually married before they met Riley at a local bisexual meet up in the city. The two dominant women loved his submissive nature and were intrigued by his comfort with his own femininity and sexuality. Bryn and Zoe were both career women and worked long hours as executives at large corporations. Before meeting the two loves of his life, Riley did relatively well for himself as an office assistant but nothing compared to the wealth they brought in. So when they moved in together, Riley quit his job and elected to be the homemaker in the relationship, taking care of household chores while his loves were at work and making sure dinner was on the table for them when they got home. In return, he shared in the enjoyment of their luxurious lifestyle. It was really a win-win for the kind of life he wanted.

Riley still loved men and Bryn and Zoe were craving new and exciting experiences. So one day, the three of them browsed a polyamorous dating app for a match for the 3 of them.

"As cute as he is, it says he's straight," Riley said, looking at Bryn's phone showing a profile picture of a tanned fit guy laying out on the beach.

"Yeah, I suppose you need your ass fucked too don't you.." Bryn replied, smirking at him.

"It's not our fault you spend all your time focusing on our desires. We're not used to thinking about yours!" Zoe added to the banter.

"Well, it's also about his desires! What is a straight man gonna do when I go to suck his dick?" retorted Riley, smiling at the two women laid out on their stomachs in bed next to him, "You want your new man to run away?"

"Fine, fine! So picky!" Bryn said and playfully shoved Riley away.

Suddenly, Bryn stopped scrolling her phone and shouted, "This is it! This is our man! Early 30s like us, bi also like us, and a top ..like at least 2 of us." They all laughed at the reference to Riley. Bryn sent him a message as Zoe and Riley struggled to see the phone screen at the same time.

"Okay so what's his name?" Riley asked excitedly, trying to peek around them at the profile.

"Damian." Zoe read, "Looks like he wants to meet tonight for a date!"

The three of them cleaned up and put on their best outfits for an upscale restaurant where they had agreed to meet Damian. Riley was done first, having just a silk shirt, dress pants, and dress shoes to throw together. He felt sexier than ever in the outfit he had picked out but he was completely outdone when Zoe came out of the bedroom. She strutted towards him in a short shimmering turquoise dress that her chest busted out of, red lipstick, and black high heels. Bryn was the last out, sporting a black button up blouse graciously unbuttoned towards the top and tucked into white bootcut dress pants and red wedge heels. She had surprisingly put on some makeup, a sign she was looking to impress. They both radiated beauty in Riley's eyes as he looked them up and down, speechless.

The three arrived at the restaurant where Damian had already arrived and was seated at a table in the back. As he stood up to greet them, Riley took him in. He was almost a foot taller than Riley, dressed head to toe in black. Even through the suit jacket, he could tell Damian was built. His long dirty blonde hair flowed down past his beard to his shoulders. The pictures Riley's partners had shown him didn't do this magnificent man justice.

"Hi, I'm Damian," he said and offered his hand to shake..

"Uh ..Riley," managed to come out in reply. With Damian's dark brown eyes looking into his soul, it was a wonder he could speak at all. But he regained his composure momentarily to continue introductions.

"These are, uh ..my partners ..Bryn and Zoe."

"Pleasure to meet you, Damian." Bryn said coyly and offered her hand. Rather than shaking it, he kissed it and did the same to Zoe's hand. Riley hid his jealousy at the gesture. Not jealousy of Damian kissing his partners but of the two of them getting so pampered already by the handsome man they had come to meet.

"Yes, thanks for meeting us on a whim!" Zoe chimed in, clearly as excited by what she saw. They all sat down at the table and ordered drinks.

"So you're polyamorous like us, Damian?" said Bryn, jumping straight into business.

"Yeah! I mean I've been single for a couple of years but none of my relationships in the past 10 years have been monogamous. Nothing as structured as your arrangement, though."

Damian explained some of his dating history, Bryn led the telling of their story with Zoe filling in the blanks, and Riley mostly just nodded in confirmation. Eventually, the four of them started getting comfortable.

"So what do you do for work with all that beautiful hair?" Zoe said, always the flirt.

"I run a construction company. Big corporate buildings and such. Being the boss means I can do what I want," Damian replied with a grin, surprisingly directed at Riley. Riley was as enthralled by Damian's confidence as he was with his body.

"And Riley, what does a gorgeous man like you spend his time doing?"

Riley blushed at the compliment and smiled to himself as he gathered his thoughts. He didn't have any shame about how chose to live his life but wanted to impress Damian. He decided to keep it simple.

"I take care of the home and of these two," he said and looked over at Bryn and Zoe who were staring at Damian, clearly as into him as Riley was.

"Ah, a househusband. That's a bold lifestyle!" Damian exclaimed. Riley blushed again. While he had no shame, he was certainly not used to being called bold for his choice to focus on the labor of homemaking and caring solely for his two partners.

"And you two?" Damian asked, turning his gaze to Bryn and Zoe.

"I'm a CEO and Zoe is a CFO. Different companies of course," Bryn replied, looking into Damian's eyes for his reaction to the revelation of their status.

"We work in a couple of those big buildings you construct," Zoe added.

Damian nodded knowingly and said, "It's not always easy being in charge all the time is it? I think that's why people like us need more love and passion than most. It's why this lifestyle makes so much sense; why we need people like Riley around to take care of us."

"Yes, we definitely need each other." Bryn said softly and looked to Zoe, then Riley, and back to Damian. They continued talking about their lives, what they liked, and what they wanted until it was getting late and they were well past overstaying their welcome at the restaurant.

"Well, it's Friday night. None of us have work tomorrow. Your place or ours?" Zoe said as they walked out of the restaurant. She never seemed to have any reservations about being too forward -especially with someone she was attracted to. Most of the time, because of her looks and her status, the desire was reciprocated. Walking next to Riley behind them, Bryn looked on at Zoe making her moves on Damian with a smile, waiting for the result.

"Well, I imagine your bed is bigger than mine," Damian replied, smiling at his own smoothness.

"Who said we were headed to the bedroom?" Zoe shot back teasingly, walking back the implication of her invitation.

"Where your eyes keep wandering says it all, babe," Damian quickly responded in kind and glanced back towards his ass, which was outlined perfectly in his dress pants. Riley felt a stir in his pants looking at the two of them walking together in front of him. Suddenly, he was brought out of his trance by Bryn squeezing his ass. He looked up at her and she smiled and winked at him. From his angle next to her, he could see her tits peeking through the unbuttoned portion of her blouse. Now he was hard.

"Ours then," Zoe conceded the flirting match.

They met Damian at their house, and the four headed through the foyer and to the kitchen.

"Riley, be a dear and make us some drinks," Bryn said. Damian removed his jacket and Bryn took it from him and draped it over a chair. Riley's assumption that Damian was built underneath that jacket was confirmed by the arm muscles stretching his sleeves. Damian turned around to admire their house while Riley admired the shape of Damian's shoulders, which sloped down nicely and led to the small of his back. He had to stop himself from physically dropping his jaw and force his feet to move to the refrigerator to look at what they had.

"Wine okay for everyone?" Riley said looking across the middle island counter at the three of them.

"Fine by me, darling," Zoe called out as she walked closer to Damian, staring at him, and wrapping her arms around his waist. Damian reached his hand down and lightly grabbed her ass.

"Yes, wine sounds wonderful ..darling," Damian said with a lustful smile towards Riley as he brought her body to his. Riley caught his breath. He looked over to Bryn who nodded her approval and smiled lovingly at him while moving in behind Damian. He got to work grabbing glasses and pouring wine. Behind him, he could hear the light smacks of Bryn and Zoe making out with Damian and with each other. He was hard once again thinking about the 2 women he loved kissing that gorgeous man and what the night might bring.

When he turned around to distribute the glasses, Damian was now facing him and holding the two women in each arm, his hands on both of their asses. He was kissing Bryn while Zoe kissed his neck and massaged his bulge over his pants. As Riley walked around the kitchen island with two of the drinks, they didn't miss a beat to acknowledge him until he was right next to them and Damian stopped kissing to grab his glass. Zoe's hair was slightly dishevelled and Bryn's blouse had a few more buttons undone. Riley was further turned on by the better view into Bryn's cleavage and the lust in Zoe's eyes as she continued staring up at Damian. Then his eyes met Damians and his heart skipped a beat.

"Thanks, love," Damian said softly as he took the glass. "Now come here."

Riley handed a glass to Zoe and Damian pulled him in by his belt loop for a kiss. Their lips only brushed at first and then a wave of passion hit them as their tongues intertwined between their locked lips. Damian brought his hand up the back of his head and grabbed a fist full of Riley's hair as they continued passionately kissing. His beard tickled Riley's face in a familiar way that Riley hadn't felt in years.

Zoe started unbuttoning Rileys shirt and leaned in to kiss Riley's neck just above his collarbone, her soft lips and wet tongue felt like heaven on his skin. He was rock hard now, feeling the heat of 2 bodies close to him and 2 mouths all over him.

Bryn broke away from the scene to grab the other two drinks and headed for the living room.

"Let's take this to the couch at least," she said as she put the drinks down on the coffee table. Zoe followed close behind, leaving the two men in the kitchen, eyes locked on each other. Riley was breathing heavy and Damian hadn't released his grip on the hair on the back of Riley's head.

"Should we join the ladies?" Riley heard himself say, still stuck in a whole other universe in Damian's eyes. Damian relaxed his hand on the back of Riley's head.

"Yeah. Why don't we do that," Damian replied finally and broke his gaze to look to the couch where Bryn and Zoe were kissing each other. Damian smiled at the sight of them. Riley was still staring at him, already reliving their passionate kiss over and over in his mind. Damian walked into the living room and to the couch and Riley followed.

"Let me sit between you two," Damian said to Bryn and Zoe. They made room for him and he sat down.

"And I think it's time these came off, yeah?" He said and pointed to Bryn's top and Zoe's dress.

"Mmhmm," they each responded and obliged his request. Riley watched Zoe slowly drop her dress to the floor, revealing her soft curves only covered now by a thong. Bryn slipped off her top and went a step further, sliding down her pants to reveal those thighs Riley longed to be between. The two took off their bras, facing away from Riley and towards Damian, who admired the show they were putting on for him.

Riley wished he was in Damian's position to see the two strip for Damian as they had never done for him in such a dramatic fashion. He was also turned on by the fact that they were doing this for Damian, and not him. It was hot to see them so far outside of their normal routine and the denial was the kind of bitter sweet teasing that he loved about their sexual relationship.

The two women sat back down and leaned in, their now uncovered breasts touching his big arms. Bryn's were tight and perky while Zoe's were big and luscious. Riley always thought it was the best of both worlds. The sight of these two powerful women looking so uncharacteristically submissive with Damian was something straight out of a schoolboy's wildest fantasy but Damian was living it -and with swagger.

"Where do you want me?" Riley asked, realizing he was just standing next to them watching in awe and there was no more room on the couch. He would've been happy to just watch them from afar, let alone join.

"Right here," Damian said, pointing to a spot on the floor between his legs. "Strip first."

Riley eagerly obeyed and took off everything he was wearing. Damian now had all three of them exposed while he remained the only one completely clothed. It was a powerful sight. Riley kneeled in the floor between Damian's legs subserviently. Looking into Damian's eyes and at his loves looking sexier than ever on his arms, Riley would've done anything Damian asked.

"Riley works so hard around here for you two. I think he deserves to treat himself. Why don't you two go ahead and take out his treat?" Damian said and laid his hands out above his groin to show what he meant.

Bryn unzipped his pants while Zoe undid his buckle and the two of them pulled down his boxers and reached in. Bryn and Zoe looked just as shocked as Riley felt. This man's cock was as big as the rest of him! Zoe instinctively went to put her mouth on it but Damian caught her chin and gently brought her face back towards his.

"Now, now, girls, Riley goes first. I promise you'll get plenty of this tonight."

Zoe smiled mischievously and laid her head back on Damian's chest. Riley was so awestruck he wasn't sure where to begin. Damian must have sensed this and gently guided Riley's head toward his cock. Riley's lips met the shaft and he opened his mouth to get the first taste. Even not fully erect, it was as big as his whole face.

Gaining some confidence and willpower, he moved Damian's boxers further down to reveal the rest of the package. Riley marveled again at it, now seeing it in its full glory. Riley decided he needed this inside him by the end of the night.

Riley worked his tongue all the way down to his balls. He lightly sucked on them as they rested on his face and dipped into his mouth. Above him, Damian all but ignored Riley's worship. Bryn had pulled her panties to the side for him and he was playing with her pussy while he kissed Zoe. Another twinge of bittersweet lust hit him as he watched Bryn spread her legs for Damian and Zoe's lips meeting his with fervor.

Riley worked his way back up Damian's shaft and finally reached his tip. He swirled his tongue around it a couple of times and then took it deep into his mouth. This finally caught Damian's attention as he moaned and looked down at Riley. With Damian's gaze finally fixed on him Riley wanted to perform.

He put his hand that had just been pleasuring Bryn on the back of Riley's head and pushed his mouth further onto his cock. Suddenly, Damian's cock was filling his whole mouth and popping into his throat. Riley let out a whimper as he relaxed his throat to make way for Damian. Riley had surrendered all control, putting his hands down and letting Damian do what he wanted. He wanted to be used as a plaything and Damian seemed to want to use him.

Damian gave Riley's throat a few pumps before he released his grip and relaxed, clearly avoiding a premature climax. Riley sat back on his legs and looked up at him to see what was next as his cock slid back out of Riley's mouth. His throat was a little raw but Damian's dominating presence had left him feeling truly subservient.

"Okay, I've gotten what I want for now. What do you two want to do?" He asked Bryn and Zoe.

"I think I'd like to show you a couple of things," Bryn said as she stood up, slipped off her panties, and let her hair down. Riley moved out of her way as she aggressively leaned in and started pulling off Damians pants and boxers. She then straddled him and kissed him while she unbuttoned his shirt. Finally having him undressed to her satisfaction, she reached down and put Damian inside her. Damian squeezed her ass as she started riding him.

Riley was mesmerized by her hair flowing elegantly down her toned shoulders. Her head leaned back while Damian sucked on her tits as bounced in his face. His eyes roamed down Bryn's back to her ass where Damian's hands were firmly grasped. He took in her thighs as they flexed with each movement up and down on Damian's cock.

"Psst, Riles!" Zoe said softly, pulling his attention away from the magnificent showing happening next to them. "Come here, love."

She stood up to meet him as he came over and kissed him deeply. She pulled down her panties to the floor in front of him and shuffled backwards back to the couch. She pulled his waist with her and continued kissing him. Her soft tits brushed him as they moved together and Riley sighed at the touch. No matter how many times he saw these women and no matter how many times they has touched just like this, they always drove him crazy.

12