A Throuple's Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before sitting back down, she gestured an invitation, pointing between her legs. Without a word said, he was once again obediently on his knees. She looked like a powerful goddess standing over him and he was more than willing to be her humble worshiper. He brought his mouth up to her and began kissing and licking the outside of her pussy lips and lightly flicking her clit. She didn't last long standing, despite seeming to enjoy the power position she was in standing over him.

When she couldn't stand it anymore, she sat back down on the couch and Riley picked up where he had left off. This time, he started to dip his tongue in deeper and deeper, tasting her sweet wetness that had already begun long before he got there. He worked his tongue in long strokes up to her clit and back down to her asshole, spending some time in either location as he went. Next to them, Damian and Bryn had switched positions. Damian had her face down and was grabbing her hips and pulling them to him as if he was merely using her body to masturbate. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head like her soul was leaving her body. It looked like Damian had some things to show her as well.

Zoe leaned back, draped her legs over Riley's shoulders, took a handful of his hair, forcefully pushed his head as deep between her thighs as possible. He was firmly pinned between her thighs, her grip, and her pussy. From an abundance of experience pleasuring her nightly before bed, he knew this was his cue to focus his efforts on her clit and make her cum. He thought of himself as an artist and pleasuring his lovers each night with no expectation of reciprocation was his art.

As she began to buck her hips and moan, a similar sound was coming from Bryn right next to them. Simultaneously, they both voiced their sexual release. Zoe squeezed him so hard with both hands and her thick thighs, he thought he might pop. He kept desperately lapping at her pussy, determined to please her to the end. Damian let out a grunting moan as well soon after, finishing inside Bryn.

Now sitting up on the couch and breathing heavy, Bryn looked to Riley as he came up for air and smiled mischievously. She looked ravenous with lust and he was excited by the prospect of being her next meal.

"Lay down for me," she said assertively. Riley took a deep breath and laid down on the carpet in front of the couch obediently. Bryn went swiftly from the couch to where he was laying. She gracefully sat with her thighs on either side of his face and her pussy perfectly lined up with his mouth. Riley opened his mouth with anticipation. Although in younger years he was used to tasting cum straight from the source, he was happy to be tasting it from his girlfriend's ravaged pussy.

Gravity did the rest of the work as Damian's gift poured out of her and into his willing mouth. It was salty sweet as it touched his tongue and fell down his throat. He swallowed and got to work cleaning up the rest of her. Almost every night he ate both of their pussies, it was his favorite thing to do but he was excited for the change in taste. The fantasy of cleaning up another man's mess from his girlfriend's pussy was floating around his head too as he licked her up and down.

On the other side of Bryn at the couch, Zoe was eagerly sucking Damian's dick clean. She was bent over on all fours beside him, ass in the air. He reached out across her back to her asshole and started fingering it. His other hand lay on her head, aggressively pushing her down on him over and over, pumping his cock deeper and deeper. Were it not for the duties he was already performing, Riley's mouth would've been agape at her performance.

Above him, Bryn closed her eyes as she ground her pussy on his face, following each lap of his tongue with precision. She grasped a fistful of his hair as he intently worshipped her. Eventually she tasted more like herself than Damian's cum and he relaxed into his regular routine of licking her to climax. She enjoyed a softer, less intense approach than Zoe but usually came just as hard for him. Having just orgasmed hard from Damian's fucking, she only let out a soft whine, and shifted her body down off of his face. She laid on top of him, her soft naked warmth covering his own naked body. He nearly died and went to heaven as her eyes penetrated him and she leaned in to kiss him. Her hair fell around his face and he was completely immersed in her.

Zoe was still working on Damian when Riley and Bryn finally sat up and looked back at them. Riley took in the sight of Zoe's body hovering over Damian, her breasts brushing his leg as she moved. He watched as Damian's cock disappeared into her mouth and created a slight bulge in her throat as she took it all the way in. Damian motioned for Riley to come closer. Riley positioned himself, kneeling in front of Damian. He pointed to his balls and said, "lick them"

Riley obeyed and starting worshiping his balls once again. He imagined a silent competition Zoe to pleasure him. In that scenario he imagined Zoe would win as she gagged on Damian's cock. Her spit dripped down onto him, a sweetly humbling confirmation of what his position was in this arrangement.

Bryn sat on the couch arm next to Damian and started kissing him as he enjoyed both Zoe and Riley's mouths. Damian moaned into Bryn's kisses before breaking away suddenly. He stopped Zoe and guided Zoe back up to eye level with him by her chin and kissed her softly. Riley enjoyed the way the two of them just stared at Damian like they were lovestruck.

"Don't want to get too excited again so soon," Damian explained with a smile. The women giggled at him.

Riley didn't want to stop worshiping Damian until he was told to. With Zoe having abandoned it, Damian's cock lay dormant on Riley's forehead, still wet from Zoe's throat and leaking some precum onto his face. The 3 of them on the couch looked down and admired him for a moment as he continued his worship, unphased and determined to please. Maybe he had won the competition after all.

"Alright Riley, I think it's your turn," Damian said. "What do you wanna do now?"

Riley finally stopped licking and sucking and let Damian's cock slide off of his face as he sat back on his legs to look at them. He wiped his face and chuckled to himself because it seemed Damian didn't know he was doing exactly what he wanted the entire time. But he thought about it and came up with an answer.

"Let's go to the bedroom," he said finally. "And Bryn why don't you get me warmed up for Damian with the strap."

"And us?" Zoe asked as she walked down the hall holding Damian's hand.

"Well you can finish what you started, if you like."

Damian and Zoe laid down in the middle of their bed with Damian on top of her. Bryn got her strap on ready while Riley waited for her, bent over the end of the bed just behind Zoe and Damian. After Bryn had the strap on lubed and ready for him, she grabbed his hips with both hands and slowly started pushing the dildo into him. Riley gasped with pleasure as she picked up the pace of her thrusts little by little. He was overwhelmed with the pressure going in and out of him. It was like being filled and emptied all in one motion.

Along with eating pussy, pegging was a regular occurrence for them. It was something Bryn enjoyed most and Riley loved it too. He was attracted to the role reversal and the pure submission of putting his ass up for her to use. Plus, it gave him a taste of what he liked with men.

Ahead of him, Damian stood up on his knees, pulled Zoe's legs up around him, and was fucking her like a ragdoll. In the shuffle, he had moved closer now to Riley. As Bryn kept pumping his ass, she pulled his head up by his hair, putting his face directly behind Damian's ass as he fucked Zoe.

"Eat Damian's ass while he fucks your girlfriend." Bryn ordered tauntingly. She pushed his head forward with the grip she had on his hair, leaving him no choice but to obey. His hips collided with her dildo as he relished in the complete control she had over him. He started lapping between Damian's ass cheeks and Damian started to push back on Riley face as he pumped Zoe's pussy.

He loved the imagery of being forced to pleasure the man who is pleasuring his girlfriend. Of course, he was anything but unwilling. He took to licking Damian's asshole like it was candy, circling his tongue around it and frenched it when Damian pressed into him. Between Bryn and Damian's pushing, his mouth was repeatedly pinned against Damian's asshole.

He worshipped furiously with his tongue as Damian moaned. With Bryn's strap on still plunging into him, Riley moaned too as he continued kissing, licking, and sucking what was in front of him. Suddenly Damian was hit with a jolt of energy and gave Zoe 3 hard thrusts, releasing a stream of cum into her. Zoe's eyes rolled back in ecstasy as she went totally limp and she was helplessly succumbed to pleasure.

Damian let Zoe's hips go and she laid back and shifted to the side of the bed. She motioned for Riley to come over with a cum drunk grin. Riley pulled off of Bryn's strap and crawled onto the bed to her. He expected another clean up job so he started to lower himself between her legs subserviently. He was a pro at eating pussy but with all the oral he had given that night he wasn't sure he could handle more without a break.

"No, come here, Riles," she said. "I want you to fuck me too."

"And I want to fuck you," Bryn said smiling at Damian and wiping down her strap on. Damian smiled back at her, clearly excited by a proposal he wasn't used to getting, let alone from a woman.

Riley sighed in relief as he welcomed a different task. He moved up the bed to align himself with Zoe and slowly pushed his dick into her. He had been hard off and on throughout the night but as he slid inside her, he stiffened. Her pussy was wetter than he had ever felt it and warm with Damian's cum as he slid further in. She leaned up to him and kissed him hard. Her tongue wrapping around his own and the feeling of his cock pushing into her freshly used pussy made him moan a little with pleasure.

Of the two, Zoe wanted his dick more than Bryn usually. Neither wanted it more than once every couple of weeks as they enjoyed using the strap on with each other. Riley never expected to fuck them regularly and viewed it as a treat. This treat was especially sweet and something new he had never experienced.

Damian laid next to Zoe as Bryn slowly penetrated him and he wrapped his legs around her. Damian brought a hand up to Riley's face and guided his head over and into another kiss. Zoe kissed Riley's chest as he continued fucking her and kissing Damian. With each thrust of Bryn's strap on, Damian moaned slightly into Riley's mouth. It was another enticing sight to see a big muscular man being fucked by a much smaller woman, albeit athletic in her own right.

The slick feeling of Zoe's cum covered pussy around his dick and her mouth on his chest combined with Damian's tongue down his throat to create a supernova of pleasure pulsing through his body. The sensation of him fucking her clearly tantalized Zoe as well as she moaned into his chest and held him tight, orgasming hard. He leaned his head back and dropped another large load into Zoe with just two thrusts.

At this point, her pussy was dripping wet and she could barely move. There was a part of Riley that was turned on by the fact that Damian had experienced her fresh pussy (and Bryn's) and he had not and another that took pride in being the one to make her orgasm. Zoe laid back in the bed, totally unkempt, a far cry from her usual carefully crafted elegance. Nevertheless she looked satisfied and her skin was glowing as she continued to breathe heavy. Both their eyes wandered to the two next to them.

Damian had taken to kissing Bryn and as she continued to work his ass, she started stroking his cock. Soon he was rock hard again. After noticing that Riley and Zoe were done and just watching, Damian sat up.

"Okay, I think I have one more round left in me. Riley, lay there where I was and let me take care of you," he said.

Riley did as he was told and laid down on the bed next to Zoe, who was still recovering from the two loads she had just received and her massive orgasm. Damian spread and lifted Riley's legs and wrapped them around his own waist. Looking into Riley's eyes intently, he slowly eased himself in. Riley's thought about the size of Damian's cock as it touched his asshole. He had some great memories with guys in his younger years but none of them had ever been this big. He was nervous and excited as he reached the point of no return.

Riley was still relatively loose from Bryn's strap on so he just needed to adjust to Damian's size. As Damian's large cock entered him his mind blanked with pleasure and he let out a loud moan. Damian's cock had filled Riley completely and he wasn't sure what to do with himself. Luckily, Damian knew exactly what to do with him.

As Damian picked up speed, Riley looked down to see Bryn's face between Zoe's legs and she was cleaning up Riley and Damian's mess. Zoe had closed her eyes and raised her hands above her head. Damian hovered over Riley like a god and Riley felt the urge worship his flexing chest muscles as he pounded his ass. Zoe looked over and marveled at Damian fucking his brains out and started guiding Bryn's face deeper between her thighs.

Eventually, Zoe must have gotten tired of watching, sat up, and placed herself on top of Riley's face. Damian moved out of her way and kissed her as she positioned herself. Riley started doing what he did best as some of the cum from deeper inside Zoe than Bryn could reach poured out onto his face unexpectedly. She definitely still tasted like the two of them. He licked his lips to get what he could of it and then continued to lick her clean. He felt like such a slut as they passionately kissed above him, breathing heavily from the pleasure he was giving both of them.

Zoe and Damian continued pleasuring themselves using Riley's ass and mouth and Bryn walked around the bed to him. To Riley's surprise, Bryn bent down and started sucking Riley's dick, which hadn't stopped being hard from when he was fucking Zoe. This wasn't a sensation Riley was used to as Bryn and Zoe almost never gave him (or anyone except apparently Damian) blowjobs. With Damian's cock pumping him into oblivion, Bryn's mouth on his cock for the first time in forever, and Zoe grinding his face into the bed, Riley was in bisexual heaven.

Simultaneously, Riley and Damian both came hard. Bryn didn't let him have the satisfaction of cumming in her mouth and quickly let his dick spurt onto his own stomach. Damian pulled out and added his load to the mix. Bryn and Zoe moved to either side of Damian and started kissing him and squeezing more cum out of him with their hands and onto Riley. They smiled devilishly down at him as they covered him in Damian's cum. Riley took a finger to his stomach and sucked it clean. He would've tasted Damian's cum all night if he could.

Bryn got a towel for Riley and the four of them headed to the shower, which was specially built for multiple people so the 3 could shower together. One more lover didn't cramp things too much and they each took turns washing and kissing each other. The four of them slept naked in the king size bed together. The two men cuddled in the middle facing each other, Zoe spooned Riley and Bryn spooned Damian. It was the early hours of the morning before they got to sleep, they were all exhausted, but they were satisfied.

12