A Throuple's Adventure Ch. 03

Story Info
Zoe and Bryn go to Damian's and give Riley a show.
4.7k words
4.38
4.2k
6
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed like only a couple of days had passed since their foursome date. Riley's date with Damian felt like yesterday. In reality, another week had gone by and it was finally Friday. Zoe was finishing up her work day, reviewing final reports, and sending the last few emails. She closed her laptop and walked down the hall to the elevator. Along the way, she felt the eyes of her employees as they stopped what they were doing to watch her walk by. Men and women alike ogled her as her hips swayed in a red dress. Despite the dress being relatively conservative, her curves weren't easily hidden and she knew it. She smiled to herself as she rode the elevator down to her car.

Arriving home minutes apart, Zoe and Bryn both got dressed for the evening. Zoe had picked out the sexiest dress in her closet. It was short, black, and barely covered anything. Her ass peaked out of the bottom and the top portion revealed gratuitous cleavage and the sides of her tits. She felt like a total slut and she planned on being one for Damian that night.

Always the more reserved of the couple, Bryn wore a white button up sleeveless shirt and tight black pants. Upon second glance, she noticed that the shirt was actually a little see-through and she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Bryn! That top is so scandalous!" Zoe teased.

Bryn blushed and gave her a playful glare.

"I don't want to hear it from you, Miss Show Off. Are you even wearing underwear?" She retorted.

"Nope!"

"Oh!" Bryn cooed and walked over to her, reaching under her dress between her legs. Zoe shuddered as her fingers grazed her pussy lips as they grew wet. Bryn took her fingers out and sucked on them. For a moment, Zoe was caught in Bryn's stare. She bit her lip and then shook her head at Bryn.

"Plenty of time for that later," Zoe said and they both walked out of the bedroom. In the main room, Riley was at the sink washing dishes. When they came out, his jaw dropped for a moment staring at them before he forced himself to look back at what he was doing.

"Did you get our list?" Bryn asked him, not looking at him as she grabbed her purse. They had emailed Riley a list of chores and errands to run while they were at Damian's for the weekend. They wanted to keep him from getting too bored and lonely. They also knew that Damian had awakened some more openly submissive tendencies in him last weekend and he wanted to be of use. He had always taken care of the house and adhered to whatever they wanted in bed but he was never this eager. So they had both decided to indulge him.

"Yep! Consider it all done, my loves." Riley said.

"Okay, good boy," Bryn said, then patted him on the head and kissed him on the cheek. She was good at this.

"We'll video chat with you tonight. It might be kind of late but I would make sure you answer because that's all you'll get until tomorrow night," Zoe said, taunting him a little for fun.

"Trust me, I won't miss it," Riley said. He smiled and kissed both of them deeply.

Standing together for a moment, Zoe thought about how much she would miss him for yet another weekend. They would have to make up for lost time later. Looking back at Bryn in her see-through top, she saw that her pink areolas were entirely visible at a closer distance. Visions of what tonight might be like flooded her head. She felt herself get wet as she imagined Damian on top of her or even on top of Bryn with those pink adorned breasts bouncing with the motion of a rough fuck.

She noticed Bryn was looking at her with a smirk. Clearly her daydream was showing on her face.

"I guess we better go. Love you Riles," Bryn said, rolling her eyes at Zoe.

"Love you, hon," Zoe added.

"Take care. Love you both too," Riley replied as they walked out the door and to the car.

Going up the elevator at Damian's apartment building, Zoe asked. "You think Riley will be alright?"

Bryn smiled at her.

"Of course he will," She said. "You know he eats this shit up right? Besides, we'll see him tonight with a video call."

"Yeah you're right. I guess his kinks are a win-win for us?"

"Damn right! Just relax and enjoy yourself, babe."

That was apparently all she needed to hear to settle her nerves. As they approached Damian's door, she was more excited than ever.

"Come on in, girls," He said smooth as ever. Even as he tried to act aloof, she felt his eyes scanning her body. The dress had the intended effect. He was wearing a black silky button up with red accents and black dress pants to match.

"There's drinks on the counter here." He said and motioned to his kitchen where he had poured two glasses of a mixed drink. They each took one and continued through the apartment, admiring the place. It was smaller than their home but it did have quite the view. It was probably more expensive too if Zoe was being honest.

"So this is how a construction company owner lives? Not bad!" Bryn remarked.

"I've lived in worse places," he replied coolly and sat down in the middle of the couch with his own drink. Zoe sat down next to him, feeling compelled to be near him.

"It's good to see you again," Zoe said and leaned in for a kiss. All she wanted to do was strip her clothes for him already and let him have her way but she resisted her urges and simply leaned on his shoulder with her bosom pressed into his arm and a hand on his chest.

"It's good to see you too," he said, looking at her and then to Bryn who sat down on the other side of him. He kissed Bryn and caressed her cheek. She gave him a grin that was meant to tell him that he hadn't melted her so easily just yet.

Zoe had no such illusions. She was absolutely smitten; smitten and horny. Before she realized what she was doing, her hand had floated from his chest to between his legs. Bryn smirked at her and raised an eyebrow.

"I was thinking we could give you a little show to start with," Bryn said, clearly wanting to redirect her.

This was something they would often do for Riley to tease him so Zoe knew what was coming next.

"Pretend you're at a strip club," Zoe interjected excitedly. Damian raised his eyebrows and grinned. "Same rules apply. No touching --at least not until we tell you to."

Bryn nodded at Zoe in approval. Damian started unbuttoning his shirt and Bryn gently grabbed his hand and moved it away.

She leaned in and whispered in his ear. "Your clothes stay on. Your hands don't touch us and don't touch yourself. Okay?"

He laughed a little to himself and shuffled nervously in his seat as he watched both of them stand up in front of him. It was cute to see him squirm and definitely outside of what he had shown them 2 weeks ago. She figured he probably wasn't used to being told what to do or not being in control in his own apartment. She would get him back in his element soon enough but first they would have some fun with each other and get him worked up.

Her eyes met Bryn's and they moved in close to each other, brushing lips and giving each other light pecks before transitioning to passionate kissing. Zoe wrapped her arms around Bryn as their lips intertwined. Bryn's hand drifted from her waist to under her dress. This time, instead of merely grazing her pussy lips, she slipped a finger inside her. Zoe inhaled sharply and sighed in pleasure. She bit her lip and looked into Bryn's eyes. She had the look of a predator to prey as she added a second finger to the motion in and out of her pussy.

"Mmm," she moaned softly into Bryn's mouth as she continued to kiss her, now a little more desperately. Pleasure overcame her as Bryn started rubbing her clit and kissing her neck. Her knees started to buckle and she backed away slightly to keep from toppling over.

Bryn smiled in amusement at her. Zoe shot a mischievous smile back returned back to her position in front of her. In one swift motion she unsnapped every button on Bryn's shirt, ripped it off of her, and threw it on the floor, fully revealing those pink areolas that had been teasing her all night. Acting purely on sex crazed instinct, she started kissing Bryn all over. Zoe started slowly spinning Bryn around, kissing her body as she went. when Bryn's back was facing her, Zoe held her arms behind her firmly, causing her to thrust her tits out towards Damian, whose jaw had dropped and eyes were wide. Zoe winked at him and kissed Bryn's neck and shoulder. He almost started to rub himself before Bryn called him on it.

"No touching! Not yet, baby," Bryn said and turned back around to face Zoe again. She raised Zoe's dress over her head and onto the floor and now she was totally exposed. Zoe pushed Bryn onto the couch and straddled her. They made out right next to a completely starstruck Damian. Zoe grinned at him while Bryn sucked on her breasts. She loved to entertain.

Zoe got up and knelt between Bryn's legs kissing her neck, her chest, and then her stomach. When she got that far down, she unbuttoned her pants and pulled them off to reveal her bare pussy.

"Looks like you didn't wear underwear either, hon," Zoe said with a smirk at Bryn and then licked the outside of her pussy. Bryn squirmed a little and then petted Zoe's head as she continued licking around her pussy lips. Eventually, she started licking her more deeply and Bryn moaned and collapsed into Damian's lap, adjusting herself to give Zoe more access.

Damian's hand wandered towards Bryn's chest before she pushed it away.

"Nope!" Bryn scolded playfully. Zoe took the opportunity to reach up and squeeze her tits herself as she continued to work on Bryn's pussy. They were as firm as ever and her nipples were hard. Bryn grabbed Zoe's hands and pressed them into her chest harder. Damian let out an almost exacerbated breath. Excited by both their reactions, Zoe couldn't contain her fervor any longer. She sucked hard on Bryn's clit, while still massaging her chest. Bryn gripped Zoe's arms tight and arched her back into Damian, whom she was still laying on top of. He started to touch himself reflexively but the two women were too enthralled with each other to care now. Bucking her hips against Zoe's mouth, Bryn came hard and loud.

After finally being pried away from Bryn's pussy, Zoe sat on her knees. She watched Bryn as she laid back into Damian's lap and breathed heavily. She was glistening with sweat now and practically glowing. With her slender body fully displayed in front of her like that, Zoe could've gone for another round right then and there.

Bryn sat up a little and kissed Damian hard.

"Now you can touch," she said with a sigh of satisfaction.

Like a kid in a candy shop, he almost frantically started groping her, dispelling any illusions of feigned disinterest that remained. Zoe walked over and stood on her knees on the couch next to him. He wrapped his hands around her, grabbing her ass, and she purposefully pushed her chest into his face. After all the teasing she had gotten with no release, which was partly her own fault for diving into pleasuring Bryn, she was desperate for sexual attention. Damian stopped kissing Bryn for a moment and started sucking on Zoe's hard nipples.

Bryn smiled up at her and then rolled over and repositioned herself so that she was on all fours facing him. As if she was eagerly unwrapping a present, she unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and then fished his cock out of his boxers. It was already hard and massive. She looked it up and down as if she was studying it and gave it a long lick from balls to tip before taking it into her mouth. Zoe knew she wanted to join her eventually but for now she was enjoying every bit of attention he gave her body.

Seeming to ignore that his cock being sucked by a hot blonde, he brought the hand that wasn't repeatedly squeezing her ass up to her other breast. Unlike Bryn, she had more than a handful. She closed her eyes and took in the sensation of his tongue flicking her nipples and his hands squeezing her ass and massaging her chest. She gently ran her hands through his hair and caressed his broad muscular shoulders.

She opened her eyes slowly and looked down at him. He was focused and had his own eyes closed. Finally, she adjusted herself on the couch and got on all fours like Bryn. He took the opportunity to bring his pants and boxers to the floor. With newfound access to him, she started licking his balls while Bryn sucked his cock. Damian laid his head back and stretched his arms out, squeezing both their asses as they pleasured him.

"Take a video of us for Riley and some pictures," Zoe said. "Did you know that we've never blown him together like this?"

"Lucky me," Damian replied as he got his phone out to capture the two women on either side of him.

"Lucky you indeed," added Bryn.

Damian held the phone slightly above his head pointed down at them. They both looked up.

"Hey Riley!" Zoe said flirtatiously at the camera and gave Damian a long sensual lick all the way up his shaft and back down. She did this a few times before Bryn followed suit on the other side. Camera still recording, Bryn climbed off the couch onto her knees and switched to licking Damian's balls while Zoe started sucking and licking his tip. She looked up to see Damian smiling down at them behind the phone.

After a moment, he put the phone down and took her hair into a tight ponytail in his fist and started pushing her head down on him and pulling it back up by her hair. With his other hand he pushed Bryn's face into his balls as she continued to suck and lick them. He was back in his element and back in control. Something about his muscular arms all but completely controlling her motions for his own pleasure made her feel like a sex toy for him and that made her wet. It was no wonder Riley had come back from here more submissive than ever.

While he continued to practically masturbate with her mouth and throat like a fleshlight, he had also pushed Bryn's face down past his balls and to his ass. As he pulled Zoe's head back off of his cock by her hair, she took the opportunity to look down at Bryn. Damian's balls were now resting on her forehead as she licked his asshole, his hand holding her head firmly in place where he wanted it. Zoe had never really known her to enjoy rimming. While Zoe certainly had a slutty side, Bryn rarely showed one, and never one like this. She must've been lost in the moment like Zoe. This was a different woman than the one who, only 2 weeks ago, had been pegging this man. She wondered what Damian was doing to these two corporate executives.

Before she could think too much more about it, he pushed her back down onto him. Her mind blanked as he started more actively thrusting his cock into her throat and holding her head in place. Beginning to drool, she struggled to keep from gagging but was determined to keep her throat open for him. With his tip fully lodged in her throat, her uvula was massaging it. Damian's cock twitched and shot a load of precum down her throat. He quickly pulled out to keep himself from orgasming. Zoe swallowed the precum and coughed with the relieved pressure. He let Bryn raise her head from above his balls as well. She looked at Bryn, whose makeup was smeared and hair was disheveled. She imagined she looked just as unkempt if not worse as she wiped the drool from her chin. They both laughed lightly and smiled at each other.

"Guess we've all been out of our element tonight, huh?" Zoe said.

"You two showed me how to have some..patience in getting what I want" Damian said, gazing out the window at the city and then looking to Bryn. "I figured I'd show you how tobe what I want. I can assume that's not what you're used to."

"You'd be right. But I didn't hate it," Bryn said coyly, giving him a tiny smirk.

"I usually make men drool. I'm definitely not used to being the one drooling. But somehow, you made me want it," Zoe admitted. "This could definitely be the beginning of a good thing."

"I was thinking the same thing last weekend with Riley and then again while you two were teasing me," Damian said.

The 3 of them took turns smiling at each other and then looking away in silence. She was starting to feel like there was something more than sex building between them. She wondered if Riley felt the same thing when he was here.

"We should video call Riley for the night, don't you two think?" Damian said finally, as if he was reading her mind.

"Yes, but I was thinking you should be fucking one of us while we call," Bryn said. "And I was thinking it should be Zoe."

Zoe was surprised Bryn would give up Damian's cock so easily.

"Are you sure Bryn?" Zoe asked.

"Yeah! I'll hold the phone. Besides, there's always tomorrow," Bryn said with a sweet smile.

Zoe nodded to herself, looking down in thought.

"Okay, on one condition: I want you to fuck me right here, on the floor." She said to Damian and pointed to a place on the area rug in front of the couch. "And it better be good because I've been waiting all day for this."

"I think I can manage that," Damian said and stood up and stripped the rest of his clothes, revealing a model's body. He motioned seductively for her to come to him. Before she knew what she was doing, her body obeyed. He pulled her in by the waist and kissed her deeply. Her nipples hardened as they touched his muscular body.

As they continued intertwining their lips and tongues, he reached behind her and squeezed her ass and slapped it. She let out a moan. Before she met Damian, she would've made a man who slapped her ass like that instantly regret it. Riley certainly had never had the privilege but with Damian, it made her wet. Apparently it had also made Damian hard as his cock touched her stomach.

Completely at the mercy of her own desire, she found herself laying on the rug with her legs spread open for Damian. He followed her to the floor and started kissing her again with his long hair falling to either side of her face. He slowly pushed his cock past her pussy lips and into her slit. She started breathing heavy and desperately kissing him, overcome with pleasure. Nearby on the couch, she heard Bryn's phone calling Riley for his live show. She didn't turn her attention away from Damian as he pushed further and further inside her with each push.

"Hey Riley! Did you get our video?" Bryn asked.

"Yeah. My god, that was everything I wanted. You three are so hot," Riley's voice came over the phone.

"Did you want to see what Zoe and Damian are up to?" Bryn asked almost tauntingly.

"Please! Please show me," Riley begged.

Zoe still had no interest in pulling away from Damian's passionate kissing as he started to pick up speed. Eventually, Damian was the one who pulled away. He went to his knees and pulled her up by the hips so she was arched back. Then he held by her waist as he started fucking her hard.

"Oh holy fuck!" She screamed as she felt him get deeper and deeper. She had never been manhandled like this before and this new position allowed him to go deeper than anyone or anything ever had. She squeezed her own tits tightly as gravity and Damian's fucking shifted them towards her face.

She finally looked over at the couch to see Bryn watching them and holding the phone up. Bryn bit her lip as she started playing with herself with her free hand.

"Do you like that?" Bryn asked Riley in a sultry tone Zoe had never heard her use before.

"God, yes," she heard Riley reply from the phone.

She tried for a moment to imagine the view from Riley's phone but she realized she couldn't focus on anything other than Damian. His arm muscles and abs flexed with every thrust. He had to be the strongest man she had ever been with. Being as curvy as she was, most men wouldn't be strong enough to lift her up and fuck her like this, let alone for several minutes. She wondered what else he could do with her.

Disoriented from the position and the dizzying pleasure, she let herself be guided onto her hands and knees in front of him. Instinctively, she bowed down and put her ass up in the air for him. He gave her ass another slap before he pushed himself back into her and started pushing and pulling her hips in sync with his own motion.

12