A Throuple's Adventure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this what you wanted Riley?" Damian asked the camera. Zoe realized that Bryn had given him the phone and was now kneeling next to Damian. Zoe heard the smacks of them kissing behind her as Damian continued pounding her into the carpet.

"Oh shit!" Riley moaned from the phone.

"You said you'd do anything I wanted right?" Damian asked.

"Mmhmm" Riley replied.

"I want to control your dick."

"Oh fuck, it's yours Damian," Riley moaned into the phone. Something about Damian's emboldened expression of dominance made her even wetter than she already was. She could feel herself dripping onto the floor.

"Remember the other night when you finally got to fuck one of these beautiful women but it was only after I had cum inside them?" He asked.

Zoe didn't realize anyone else had noticed. She thought it was rather hot to give her partner sloppy seconds from a guy they had just met. She thought Riley would like it but it was fascinating that Damian seemed to also enjoy it.

"Yeah I think that's how it's gonna be from now on for you, babe," Damian said.

She thought more about how good Damian's cum had felt pouring into her and how smooth and slick Riley dick had felt inside her afterwards. If that's how Riley got to fuck her while Damian was in charge of him, she was all in. She started to reach behind her and play with herself as he grasped her hips with both hands and started going faster and harder than ever.

"You never know, Zoe may not ever let you fuck her again after this. Just look at her," Bryn egged Riley on. That wasn't necessarily true but it was hot to think about how her position and her face pressed into the carpet looked to him as Bryn brought the phone closer to her.

"You never know.." Zoe said to the camera between deep breaths. She didn't know what she was saying or doing at this point. With every thrust, her mind became more scrambled and she got more desperate to orgasm. What she had just said must have really excited Damian because he pushed her flat to the floor on her stomach. He started pumping her pussy furiously until she felt hot cum fill her. The sensation was just what she needed to orgasm at the same time. Her legs shook as her whole body tensed. The room echoed with the sound of her and Damian moaning and groaning. She even looked over to see Bryn back on the couch, legs spread and making herself cum again.

Damian slid out of her and collapsed on his back beside her. Zoe didn't have the strength to move from her position face down. She wouldn't have wanted to anyway given that Damian's creampie was dripping from her pussy and was only being trapped by her thighs. As the three of them caught their breath, they heard Riley over the phone breathing heavily over the phone. They all smiled at each other.

"Riley did you cum too?" Bryn asked.

"Oh my..yes," he replied between breaths. Bryn smiled at the phone.

"You know I was only teasing with what I said about Zoe right?" Bryn asked.

"Oh me too," Zoe added. "I think Damian might have been serious though."

"Oh I was serious. If everyone involved consents, of course. I thought Riley would like it and it's hot for me for obvious reasons," Damian said as he looked at his mess between her legs and let an inconspicuous grin wash over his face.

"Well, Riley's dick and my pussy don't play together often anyway. So it's fine with me," Bryn said matter of factly.

"Bryn, you'll love how it feels," Zoe told her. "I'm so in."

"I meant what I said, sir. I'll do anything you want," Riley said earnestly.

It was one thing to know that Riley called Damian "sir" but it was something else to hear it. Riley was always passive and took what could be seen as the submissive role in bed most of the time but once again, she was seeing something deeper than sex unfolding. They were evolving; all four of them. She wondered who she was evolving into.

"Hope we gave you a good show Riley," Damian said as he stood up. He headed towards a closet and pulled a towel out. He draped it over Zoe's ass.

"Better than I could've imagined," Riley said. Zoe cleaned herself up with the towel and got up from the floor as well. Laying the towel out, she sat next to Bryn on the couch. She finally saw Riley's smiling face on her phone and her heart soared. She was having the time of her life but she missed that smile.

"Thanks for letting us do this," Zoe told him.

"Thanks for indulging me," he replied.

"Around the same time tomorrow night?" Bryn asked.

"Yes, please," Riley said. "Goodnight my loves."

The call ended and the three of them showered and went to bed. In bed, Damian laid in the middle with Zoe and Bryn on either side of him, each laying on his chest and straddling his legs. They were all still naked and Zoe reached out to caress Bryn's thigh. Bryn returned the gesture and stroked her cheek. From across Damian's body, they looked lovingly at each other.

"Did Riley tell you how I got to sleep last weekend?" Damian asked them.

"No, I don't think he did," Bryn said looking up at him.

"He licked my balls until I went to sleep. Then he licked me once he woke up until I was awake too. Can you imagine that?" Damian chuckled.

"I can now that I've heard how he talks to you," Zoe said, taking the conversation to a more serious tone than Damian had probably intended. "You two have something good going on."

"I don't think it's just Damian and Riley," Bryn said with a smile and raised eyebrow at Zoe.

Damian put his arms around both of them and closed his eyes.

"There's still the rest of the weekend. Let's get some sleep and then enjoy it," he said.

Instinctively, she reached out for Bryn's hand, and Bryn reached back. With Bryn's hand clasped with hers around Damian's stomach, and his arm around her, she had no trouble falling asleep that night.

12