Hyeonverse: A Ticket to Nevada Ch. 01 of 02

Story Info
How to Destroy Your Marriage 101.
9.6k words
4.04
46.5k
55
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/22/2021
Created 11/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, guys,

I wanna thank Cw5523729, Grania2, Decal_last and Gonzo437a for editing my second Literotica story, a two-part tale about office improprieties.

So, buckle up and hope you have fun.

WEDNESDAY, THE 11TH

It was supposed to be a surprise.

I had dropped by Annie's office early to pick her up for lunch on the day my wife of nine years took it upon herself to destroy my world.

The atmosphere was hectic, deadlines were looming. I stood there for a moment taking in the mayhem, watching editors and page designers running around with print samples in hand.

Maggie Taylor ran a tight ship.

"Trish Cavendish, my favorite dish!" I winked at the cute goth secretary. "What's the sitch?"

"Hey, Bill, you came for Annie? She's somewhere over there," Trish gave me a courtesy smile, tilting her head toward the cubicle area before drifting back to her phone. She looked worried, the whole office did.

Annie's company, Raven Skies Press, had snatched some big named author from a rival Ohio publisher and them Buckeyes were furious. His next best seller was hitting the shelves in a few months and nobody could afford to fuck this up.

Someone did.

Amid the bleak office mood, my wife's cheerful little head stood out, bobbing with excitement. Toothpaste smile, her eyes glistened listening to some workplace Casanova while her excited fingers stroked his arm like a tween groupie.

Annie and I first met at the Shea Stadium; She had just quit Dutchess and I had just been medically discharged. She stole my place at the queue and I stole her heart. Or so I thought, until I saw the dimples in her delighted grin.

My heart sank.

Annie hadn't looked at me like that in years. Not since Sue was born and our sex life took a dive between diapers, deadlines and doctor appointments. Not since Sara.

I approached them from her back, sizing up the competition. Tall fucking dreamboat, broad shoulders, thick silky hair, magnetic smile, biker helmet in hand... some Navajo?

Pretty boy was too busy basking in my wife's adoration to notice my stealthy approach.

"Hehehe! Oh, Joshhhh... " I heard her giggle before I spun on my heels to come face to face with the flirting minx.

"Hi, honey, who's your boyfriend?" I smirked.

Annie's eyes widened.

"Bill!"

Her face passed through three shades of pale beige before settling on white panic and her smile died like the Russian Moon Landing Program. It took her all of six seconds before she could negotiate attitude control on her crippled B-17 of a facial expression and regain altitude.

I leaned back and watched her face struggling to restart that dazzling smile of hers. We have power on Engine one. Engine two is back.

My eyebrows wriggled like caterpillars throughout.

"B-Bill! I, whu... what? Josh, I.. Bill, this is... Bill!"

One minute of this and my name was gonna need new soles. Shiny, believable professional smile, Annie. Good job. High marks.

"Hi! Ah, Ah! Josh Allen, I'm the courier!" Don Juan extended his hand.

Early twenties. Strong handshake, shiny teeth. Ancient forehead scar. Weird stance, probably old hip or knee injury. Ex-quarterback?

"Annabel must have told you all about me, huh?"

"Oh, yeah, Annabel raves about you all the time!" I glanced at my wife's uncomfortable mug. Yeah, Annie, isn't it funny how you never mentioned walking fuck toy over here?

The guy was fit, I could probably take him out despite my back, but it would cost me dearly. Knee detail filed in the To Be Continued folder.

"Sup, Josh!"

Annie's eyes jumped back and forth between the two men in her life while her navigator struggled to map a route out of flak range.

"W-what are you doing here?" She finally asked. Her navigator was clearly a rookie.

"Chief let us go early, he had a lunch date with his mistress," I lied, watching her pristine smile briefly lose engine number two. Her eyes scrambled to regain focus. Great success, babe.

"I won't be free for a while," she winced. "The editors are still cleaning up E.M. Parker's latest chapter."

"Okay, I'll come back later. Got us a table at Rico's." I dipped my toe, testing the waters.

"Can't, I was gonna have lunch with the squadron to organize our schedules, since Maggie will be in Ohio next week," she explained, and watching the turmoil around us, it sure did sound plausible. "Sorry..."

"No prob, babe, I'll see you at dinner." I kissed her cheek and exited the crime scene, feeling fifty pounds of dread on my shoulders. As I headed for the lobby. the extra ballast from Annie's eyes tracked me.

"See ya, Bill," Trish waved at me, and I nodded. Then, as I hit the first flight of stairs, she hummed quietly: "Awwwkward."

I was feeling down, jealous and hurt when I left the building. What was going on, did she have the hots for this guy? She did. Oh boy, did she ever!

It was time to play Dick Tracy, though I was probably more of an Inspector Clouseau.

I camped on the 2nd floor of Mathilda Cafe and twenty-one minutes later, I looked down to see her bomber squadron exit the Raven Skies building, heading for their usual table by the window at the Oslo Olaf Restaurant across the street.

Annie, Carla, Julie Two-Times, Moustatchoo Bob (the stupid Lhasa Apso growing in his face), and sleek Joshhhh hobbling behind them.

Annie looked uncomfortable. Being caught gawking at her limping loverboy clearly had shaken her.

She managed to relax as lunch went on and by the time Moustatchoo Bob had ordered desserts, my wife was back to rubbing Josh's arm.

Then, it happened.

Julie probably made one of her racy jokes. The whole table laughed and Josh put his arm around Annie's shoulder. My wife rested her head on his neck for all of eight seconds. Josh took the opportunity to caress the top of her head with his cheek before she finally withdrew from him.

Really, Annie?

As I sat there looking in disbelief, my buddy Pete, back at the metal workshop sent me a text. The subcontractors had finished installing my new heavy duty universal milling machine, it was time to get back to work.

No, not yet, this was my life on the line here, dammit! Chief was gonna chew me a new one, but I needed to see more.

I stayed to watch them wrap up their lunch break. Annie was practically glued to him as they crossed the street. His hand circled her waist as they entered the building. Fuck.

I drove back to the shipyard in a state of depression. How long had this been going on? How could she do this to me, after nine years? We had a daughter in elementary school, for fuck's sake.

Floor chief Taito gave me hell when I arrived, my list of orders was sky high and I hadn't even finished brushing up on my new machine's manual. Pete joked about it and even Big Frankie noticed that I was numb throughout the afternoon.

My mind was browsing through the baseball bat collection my brother had left me before boarding the USS Carl Vinson. Which was better for cracking skulls, a Marucci maple wood or an aluminum Barnstable?

Our family life circus paraded before my eyes as I headed home, I knew Annie had had a college boyfriend back at Dutchess, but she was very wary of sex.

It took months before we finally slept together. We dated for two years before marrying and the hard work eventually paid off.

Once defrosted, my Ice Queen was a sexual volcano.

Then, Sara happened and Annie, the nun returned. She'd been sleeping in my bed for the last three years. And now, this?

"Blyat! Blyat!" Our daughter Sue was screaming at the tv screen when I got home.

That Russian gamer was probably trolling her again.

She didn't even notice my kiss on her head, I had to lift the left side of her headset.

"Hi, lollipop," I said. "Mom?"

"Kuhnia," she yelled in Russian. My eyebrow charged up and she course corrected: "Kitchen."

Maybe it was time to limit her gaming time.

"I need fifty bucks for Pegs' birthday present on Saturday," she screamed from the couch.

Where was I gonna find fifty bucks?

In the kitchen, Annie was cooking dinner, swift hands chopping onions away with mechanical precision.

"Hey, babe," I greeted her and she gave me an uneasy look.

"Hey. How's your day, new machine good?"

The excited grin she had reserved for Joshhhh was missing when my lips pecked hers.

It had been missing for years now, since Sara. I could feel her stealing glimpses at me as I turned to raid the fridge for O.J.

"Yeah, state of the art," I replied, glancing back at my wife's tired face. How long had it been since I last saw her dimples? I used to muse that she kept them at the office. Now I knew for who.

"Sorry we didn't do lunch, it's this whole mess with the Ohio publisher," she apologized. "Maggie better score a touchdown with the Centaur One Media Group meeting on Monday, or we'll all be spending Christmas under a bridge."

"You'd look sexy in a barrel, babe," I joked, flashing her with the warmest smile I could muster.

Annie's eyes clouded for a moment; I had overdone it.

"How's the book coming along?" I steered the conversation into friendlier skies. "I tell all the Morlocks at the shop that my wife's working on E.M. Parker's next big novel. I'm sending business your way, babe, you better hook me up with an autographed copy that says 'For my friend Bill, the goddamn sexual Tyrannosaurus.'"

Annie sighed.

"Maggie has the whole thing on quarantine, nobody knows anything," she groaned. "Robert is so desperate to get his hands on a page he's practically camped at the office."

"Robert. Moustatchoo Bob, the outside consultant? I moustatchoo, is that moron ever gonna shave that stupid raccoon off his dumb face?" I quipped.

Annie squinted, minefield ahead. I changed the subject:

"Is Sue's homework done?"

"Yeah, she was waiting for you to check," she sighed, returning to her Greek meatball salad. "Apparently, I'm no good at math."

"We all have our talent, babe," I joked, "Mine is in math, yours is in the sheets."

Annie punched me on the shoulder.

She kept stealing glances at me throughout dinner as we ate in silence, listening to our daughter praise the new kid in her class who shared her anime tastes.

"Are you really taking Pete to Pegs' birthday party on Saturday? It's parents only," Annie finally spoke and I inhaled, pretending to be lost in Sue's little world.

We'd already had this conversation.

I was washing the dishes when I noticed the detergent was out. As I headed to grab a new one, I noticed my wife lying on the couch, laptop on her belly, shopping online. It was a racy lingerie webpage.

Annie hadn't worn racy lingerie in years. She sensed my approach and hit Alt + F4 outta there.

After tucking in Sue, she stood at our bedroom door, staring at me while I sat on the bed, rubbing a topical cream on my fucked up back. What was she up to now?

Her robe opened to display her birthday suit, and Anny smiled. My beloved wife had brought her dimples home, after all.

I was speechless, Annie hadn't initiated sex in... what year is this?

Three years ago, at least. Not since Sara.

My wife was on fire, kissing and licking and biting me.

Half of it was probably guilt, she was trying to make up for the lunchtime mess with her boyfriend Josh.

I spread her legs and licked her inner thighs, my tongue closing in on her soaked pussy. She had even shaved. Annie pushed me back.

"No, I want you in me, now!" she whispered.

My jaw dropped; when has a woman ever rejected a pussy licking in the history of... forever? Was she this turned on because of Joshhh? Anger overtook me. I turned her around, grabbed her hips and plunged my cock into her, hard. It glided in with little effort.

Fucking Joshhh, fucking cheating bitch.

"Yes! Oh, yes! Oh, Bill!" She moaned.

I reached around and explored her perky tits while my fingers dove into her mouth, toying with her tongue, her lips. Covered in saliva, they attacked her clit with a vengeance, drawing frantic spirals around her love button. I hadn't felt Annie this drenched in years.

My wife didn't play games in the sack. Annie knew what she wanted and she didn't fake orgasms to boost my ego, so when she started spasming, I knew it was the real deal.

I rode Annie through the most intense orgasm she'd had since Sue was born.

At least with me.

There was a spark in her eyes when she turned to look at me, her cheeks flushed pink.

She reached down and started sucking me.

I climaxed and she swallowed it all before showing me her tongue, like a pornstar. Who was this woman?

My eyes were bulging. Annie hates to blow me and she has most definitely never swallowed in the eleven years we've known each other.

"Well, that's... new," I stammered, wondering whose cock my wife had just sucked.

Not mine, that's for sure.

"First time for everything, hot rod," she smiled. Then, as if a nun had slapped her wrist, she added, "I just didn't wanna leave a wet spot on the sheets."

Annie snuggled, kissing me, and soon she was mumbling in her sleep:

"Not the Carousel flour. Stork pic-pic."

Hot rod. Was she referring to my Impala or her boyfriend's hog? It took me forever to close my eyes.

THURSDAY, THE 12TH

Floor Chief Taito was on me like a hawk, the next day.

I tried to hide my depression, but I could feel him breathing down on my neck.

"Hey, Stroker! Wifey problems?" He smirked, charging in as Pete rushed the hell outta my station.

The zipper of his lips opened to show a set of yellow teeth. It could probably be admitted as a smile in a court of law. It caught me off guard. The Chief was a fucking cunt, always on my ass. What's with the kiddie gloves now, was he looking for a girlfriend?

"What? What did I do now?" I frowned.

His sunny islander smile dimmed before vanishing. The zipper closed again.

"You've screwed up that cut twice, now. Your head's not in the game today," he grunted. "It wasn't yesterday either, after lunch."

"Why are you chewing my balls, Chief?" I groaned. "It's a new machine, I'm still getting acclimated."

A haunting expression crossed his face. Then, as he left, the prick mumbled:

"Eyes on the ball."

The interaction didn't escape Big Frankie who brought it up at lunch, tired eyes perpetually squinting.

"Chief's got his sights on you, Bill." His giant hand pointed at the fucker on the far end of the cafeteria, licking some top brass boots. "You are fuuucked."

"Why? I didn't do nothing. Because I screwed up two cuts? Pete fucks up his all the time!"

"Just saying. You know the guy is some kinda Samoan psychic vampire," he smiled. "Remember when..."

"Are you two talking about the Chief?" Pete joined in, spitting 300 words a minute.

"That guy is creepy. This one time... you remember Smiley from Section 3? Taito takes just one look at the guy, all laughing and horsing around. Chief goes: 'That joker is gonna blow his brains out.' Next day, boom! His kid finds him in the basement, dangling from a rope."

I remembered Smiley Sandoval. Happy little cunt, always goofing around. Left his woman and kids behind, moved to Nevada, never came back. They said he opened a casino.

"I thought Smiley was in a coma," Big Frankie chimed in.

"I thought he moved to Nevada," I added.

"He was. He did." Pete's candy chewer stretched into a wicked grin. "But not before he crushed his neighbor's jewels with a shovel after he got out of the hospital."

Creepy indeed. I was thinking about it all afternoon. Was I gonna have to move to Nevada too? Break loverboy's knee, kick the teeth outta his face and leave my whole life behind? My Sue?

After work, I sat in my car in the parking lot watching Big Frankie roll out on his shit ass Astra and not feeling like going home to the cheating slut.

My brain was sampling through my baseball bat collection, trying to decide which one would look really good on Joshhh.

"Oh, Annie," Kid Creole blared out my wife's ringtone. "I'm not your Daddy."

"Yo," I picked up the phone. "Sup, babe?"

"Bill?" Annie's voice sounded weird on the other side. "You headed home?"

"In a minute, babe," I replied. "You've picked up Sue from school?"

"I asked Carla to do it. We're running a bit late, Maggie had a breakdown." She sounded scared. "Legal was here, it looks like Centaur One is really gonna sue."

"Don't worry about it, babe," I said, trying to calm her.

A lawsuit from the Ohio publishers would ruin Raven Skies Press' bottom line. Annie and her bomber squadron could find themselves on the streets before the year's end. Could we make ends meet on my paycheck alone? If I split with her, I would be paying alimony, child support and two households.

God, I was fuuucked.

"Bill?..." Annie whispered on the phone. Some woman was bawling on the other side. "Have I told you I love you?"

What the fuck? What was this, now?

"Not in a while, babe," I joked, but it was true. Not in a very long while.

"I do, you know?" She did sound sincere. "I really do love you."

I wanted to ask, 'As much as Joshhh?'

"Yeah, I love you too, babe." was my reply instead, before I switched it off.

Fuck. My. Life.

I wondered how much a plane ticket to Nevada would cost these days.

Through the rear view mirror, I saw Chief Taito walk up to my car. Didn't say a word, just tapped on the glass, handed me a number on a Post-It note and left.

I sat there looking at the yellow square. I put it in the glove compartment. Took it out again. Stared at it, my mind picturing Smiley Sandoval swinging from a rope in his basement.

'That joker is gonna blow his brains up.'

I dialed the number.

"Jeong-ja's Laundry," a child answered. Girl, probably eight, nine.

"... H-hi. Yeah, my boss gave me this number? Taito?" I heard her sucking her teeth on the other side of the line.

"Phowne!" She yelled, dropping it. Bump! My eardrum, ow! Fucking kid...

Someone came on, cursing. Tired, gruff.

"Cormac." A bass voice. Black guy?

"Yeah, my boss gave me this number? Joe Taito?" I was at a loss.

"Name." He reverberated in G minus seven.

"Bill. William Montgomery Stroker," I said, bracing myself. "S-T-R-O-K-E-R."

Here it comes.

The guy burst into laughter on the other side. Motherfucker. I was about to hang up when he finally spoke again:

"Thirty an hour, plus expenses and overtime. Dollars. Cash. "Mark's name and address?"

"Wait, what... what is this all about?" I asked, alarmed. What is this? Was he a hitman? "You... are you a...?"

"I am a P.I., Mr. Stroker. Your wife's name and address?"

My mind was blown. Floor Chief Taito. Fucking Samoan voodoo magic, man. How did he know?

"Annabel Stroker," I blurted out.

Was this for real?

I felt lightheaded, it seemed like a weird dream, like I was in a Kafka novel or something. Fuck off, I read, you know.

"Where does she work, who is the guy, when did you first notice?" he continued.

He continued for quite a while. I was feeding him the name of my daughter's school when I suddenly realized I didn't know who I was speaking to. Over the phone. How stupid could I be?

I quickly ended the call after agreeing to deliver three hundred bucks the very next day. Where was I gonna get three hundred dollars?

Clouds were looming over the horizon as I made my way home.

What had I gotten myself into? What had you gotten us into, Annie?

Things were calm on the homefront. Sue was watching some Ghibli anime with giant pigs, while pretending to do her homework; Annie was glued to her Samsung Eternity, texting.

"We already ate, Sue was starving." Annie started. "What took you so long?"