A Ticket to Ride

Story Info
Bus Fun.
1.7k words
4.14
11.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjd66
pjd66
93 Followers

The day was hot and stifling and it didn't help that this was one of the hottest summers on record. Izzys office had aircon but it hadn't stopped her feeling hot even though she was wearing a skimpy, free flowing summer dress. It was dark blue with small white dots, it had been a reasonably cheap buy but Izzy loved it. This was the sort of dress that could whipped on and off and wouldn't look like it had been slept in.

The office where she worked was large, full of people and to be quite honest, pretty soulless. There had been countless times in the past when Izzy had gone to run an errand, only to stop by the toilets and have a play. It was the joy of packing a pocket vibe when she went to work, she never knew when she would need it. As she was currently single she seemed to need it more often than not.

Today Izzy had worn a matching black thong, which was solid except for lace and a small bow round the top and a bra that was similarly solid but with lace on the cups. Lingerie was never to be wasted Izzy always said. Despite it being worn for work it always had to be good quality and always matching. In Izzy's opinion there was nothing worse than mis-matching underwear. Well, other than men with a bad grooming regime and who didn't trim their pubic area.

Anyway, the day had worn on in a haze of filing, dealing with colleagues and being hot in the office.

Being a bit daring, Izzy had finished a meeting at lunchtime and then headed for the toilets. Once inside and she looked round. No one else was in there. She didn't know how soon someone would come to the toilets so she wanted to be quick. In front of her were the sinks and above them a full width mirror. Always useful for doing your make up! She stood looking at herself, slipping a hand over her 34d boobs. Feeling them encased inside her bra. She longed for a man to take the bra off for her, to show her some attention. To caress her, tease her and ultimately please her, that at the moment was just a dream.

For the moment she had to be content with it being her own hand over her boob. She could feel the bud of her nipple swell and grow as she touched herself. In the distance she heard the sound of someone coming so she simply ran the taps and pretended that she was washing her hands. The footsteps paused by the door to the toilets but the person never came in. Izzy's heart raced as she heard the footsteps move away into the distance again.

Looking in the mirror again she start to hitch her dress up, doing so exposed her bare legs and her thong. The dress was now up by her waist and anyone who walked in would be under no impression as to what she was doing. Izzy, held the dress with one hand and then started to pull her thong down, moving it slowly down over her legs and then her black patent court shoes. Before it was off completely. Izzy placed it on the sink in front of her and then pulled her dress back up. She looked in the mirror at her freshly shaven pussy. Quickly she ran her fingers over her bald mound. The feeling of her finger tips doing this made her shudder.

Suddenly footsteps again so Izzy quickly dropped her dress and scooped up her thong which scrunched up into a ball, placing it in her hand. The door opened and a lady from another department came in. She smiled at Izzy and entered a cubicle. Izzy heard her pull her skirt up and underwear down before she sat on the toilet. Izzy was transfixed as she heard the woman start to pee. It was intoxicating and Izzy was mesmerised by the sound. Suddenly she realised that she needed to get back to the office and she guessed that the woman who had come in would be wondering why she hadn't left.

Back at her desk Izzy felt exhilarated. The thong was discreetly deposited inside her handbag. None of her co-workers would have any idea that as she sat there answering their questions and fielding phone calls she was wearing no thong. On occasions she would open her legs, feeling her pussy lips part as she did so. The action of doing this made her shudder but no one seemed to notice and if they did they didn't care.

The clock that afternoon seemed to tick by so slowly and Izzy was aware that she had a late meeting at 5pm so she would have to catch a later bus home. The meeting came and went, well if you could call a two hour meeting quick. Back at her desk Izzy grabbed her stuff and shoved it in her handbag. Tucked inside the bag was the thong she had removed earlier. Izzy smiled when she saw it and having collected her things together she left the office building.

Outside in the street, the early evening hubbub of the city surrounded her as she walked to the bus stop. She didn't have to wait long before a bright red double decker bus appeared. Izzy held her hand out, signalling for the bus to stop. The bus stopped and Izzy stepped aboard. Without a second glance the bus driver grunted took her money and the bus started on its journey again. Izzy had been the only one to get on at that stop but the lower deck of the bus was full so she wound her way upstairs to the top deck.

As she reached the top she could hear a conversation, she walked up the last step and then saw a man and woman sat at the front of the top deck. The woman never turned round but the man did, he simply smiled and looked ahead again, engrossed in their conversation.

Izzy walked to the back of the bus and sat on the back seat. She put her bag down and looked round. The bus stopped and Izzy could hear people on the lower deck getting off. The bus had gone past a few more stops before the couple stood up and walked down the steps in order to get off. It was now just Izzy and no one else on the top deck. The summer sun was dropping in the sky but it was still light enough for Izzy to see the buildings as the bus carried on. Who was inside the buildings, could they see her and would they want to see her naked? Were they naked, the thoughts made her mind race and in a way they turned her on. After all, she longed to see and be seen.

Thinking back to earlier Izzy decided that it was now time for her bra to come off. Usually she would have taken the bra off and then her dress, this time however, the dress was pulled up and over her head. There she sat on the 74 bus in just her black bra. Now she put her hands behind her back, undid the hooks and eyes and took her bra off. She was for once completely naked on the top deck of the bus. This was a new adventure with a risk factor that made her heart beat ten times faster. It felt like it was trying to beat its way out of her chest.

Anyone who could see her would see this naked lady with her 34d boobs with their dark nipples and an engaging smile on her face. Izzy's shoulder length brown hair swung as she looked round. But no one saw her, that she could see anyway. Had anyone seen her though? Those thoughts again!

Izzy thought to herself about the pocket vibe she had in her bag. It was a clever little thing, disguised to look like a lipstick. Only it wasn't. Had she got time for a quick play? She knew that there were a few more stops before she had to get off at her stop and the only other question was, what if anyone else comes upstairs.

In a moment she had the pocket vibe out. It did just look like a lipstick with its fake red tip. Turning it on she heard its quiet hum and she moved her legs apart she started to rub the tip of it up and down her pussy lips. The day in the office paled into insignificance as she started to tease and please her pussy. She circled the tip of it onto her clit as she pulled her swollen pussy lips apart. Licking the fingers of her other hand so that she could rub her spit onto her pussy lips.

The vibe buzzed away as she circled it round and round on her clit, feeling it swell and as it tingled, her arms got goose pimples even though it was still warm. The thoughts swirled round in her head of firstly how good and liberating this felt but also what would she do if someone came upstairs male or female. For now she was lost in the moment.

Izzy was content and safe in the knowledge that as the bus was between stops no one would be getting on for a while. The moment, however short or long it was, was hers and hers alone. She teased and pleased herself, feeling her nipples swell and become erect. This truly was a new and exciting adventure. How had she never done this before? That was simple to answer, the bus had never been this empty so it was time to take advantage.

The bus started to slow and Izzy saw her stop in the near distance. "Fuck" she thought. Just as she was getting into pleasing herself. Quickly she slipped her dress on and the tiny vibe was tossed back into her bag. Her bra joined the thong in her handbag as well. She got up, walked to the stairs and felt her boobs jiggle as she walked down the stairs, the bus stopped and she got off. This adventure would have to saved for another time, for now it was home, a warm shower and of course, more play...

pjd66
pjd66
93 Followers