A Tiger In Vegas (First Draft)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bringing his face even closer to hers as the security and happiness within him danced along the words in her tone. "Oh you bet you're sweet, sexy ass I'm going to ask for that dance, and you are going to say yes."

Giggling as she snuggled back into his arms and resting upon his chest her smile could be heard as she said, "Every single time Tiger, every single time."

A sigh full of potential and delight filled the room "You know we are never going to hear the end of this from Julie right?"

Giggling Desi said " Oh she's so going to mention it every chance she gets. Can you live with that Tiger?"

Tucking her hair behind her ear he smiled "With you beside me there's nothing I can't handle."

Sleep was overtaking her like waves upon the shore but she was able to playfully murmur "Oh what you just think that makes you my boyfriend?"

"Nope 'cause you are already MY good girl." A sweet chuckle was the last sound she made. Like a content cat, her eyes closed as she nuzzled into just the right spot on his chest. A sense of peace and happiness warmed him as he watched her slowly smile and fall asleep in his arms.