Mrs Parks

Story Info
I lost my virginity to my girlfriend's mother.
2.7k words
4.43
26.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

True story. When I was 19, I lost my virginity to my girlfriend's mother, Mrs Parks. My girlfriend, Sherry, was also a teenager, one year younger than me, and we had not had sex but had been a little sexual. She let me feel her pearly-white boobs a few times, pinching her tiny nipples to see them shrink and stick out as they got hard. She also let me suck on them. Once when she was over at my house late on a Friday night, we were watching the downstairs TV from the couch while my parents slept in their downstairs bedroom. I was seated and Sherry had her head in my lap as I stroked her long red hair. Soon I noticed she was asleep. I instinctively slipped my hand down her shirt to feel her boobs again. That was nice, cupping them and squeezing them; pinching her nipples again to feel them get hard. Then I noticed her loose-fitting shorts only had an elastic band holding them on and her shirt wasn't covering it, but showing some bare abdomen and her belly button. My heart started racing as I thought about slipping my hand down her shorts and feeling her pussy. I had never felt a pussy before. My heart pounded so loudly I could hear it in my ears.

I glanced around the room, then carefully laid my hand on Sherry's shorts right over her pussy and watched to see if she moved. She lay there still and asleep. My heart was beating harder and louder in my ears. So I eased my fingers under her waistband and under her panties and immediately found her curly pussy-hair. I was so excited I was shaking. I felt her soft hairy mound for a few minutes, then moved down her mound and slipped a finger between her pussy lips down into her pussy cleft to eventually find a warm wet opening. I played with her clit, lightly rubbing and pinching it, and moving my fingers in a circle around it. When I did this, it swelled up twice its size. It was huge! I pinched it a little more, moving my finger and thumb up and down its "shaft." It was like a little dick! This was all unexplored territory for me. Then I pushed my finger as deep into her warm wet pussy as I could. "WOW!" I thought. I felt like I was going to explode my heart was racing so fast and I was shaking so hard. I had been watching her face for signs that she might wake up, and just then I saw her smile. SHE HAD BEEN AWAKE THE WHOLE TIME! So I began to slowly move my finger in and out, finger-fucking her, rubbing against that spongy spot on her anterior vaginal wall (later I would learn this is called the G-spot). She let out soft moans when I did that. She let me keep my finger in her for the rest of the movie. When it was over and I pulled it out, it got her panties soaking wet. But that was the closest we got to having sex.

Her mom, Mrs Parks, was a divorced single-mom of three girls (Sherry was the middle one). During the summers, I would mow lawns in our neighborhood for spending money and Mrs Parks was one of my regular customers. I liked cutting her yard because she had a pool in the back and would let me take a dip to cool off when I was done. I would take my shirt and shoes off and jump in wearing only my shorts. If Sherry was there, she would usually join me and we'd play Marco Polo. Her bikini was a little big for her and it was amazing how many times I just happened to grab a boob when I was "it" and was feeling around for her with my eyes closed. And somehow she would always manage to grab my dick through my shorts when she was "it" reaching out for me with her eyes closed. We had lots of fun that way.

Speaking of swim suits, one time Sherry invited me to join her and her mom and sisters at their beach house on Galveston Island. I rode there with them. My aunt who lived nearby in Freeport picked me up and took me home at the end of the day because Sherry's family was spending the night there at the beach house. When it came time to leave, Sherry walked down with me to say goodbye (the beach house was on stilts because it was on the beachfront). When we saw my aunt's car in the distance heading toward us, we stopped talking and kissed goodbye before my aunt drove up. To my surprise, and delight, Sherry pushed her tits hard against my chest and thrust her tongue into my mouth, sucking my tongue into her mouth. We had never done this before and we must have sucked face for several minutes before my aunt drove up. I couldn't help but get a huge hard-on. I wore a skimpy Speedo suit back when they were popular and it was so low-cut that the top of my pubes occasionally showed. There was no room for a hard-on. I tried to keep my dick pointed to the side and covered by my suit, but I couldn't. My boner stuck up four inches above my swimsuit. And although I'm probably only slightly above average in length, I'm pretty wide -- almost seven inches around. So it was hard to miss.

Sherry pleasantly squealed when I pushed it hard against her. My aunt soon drove up and I realized I had to get into the car without her seeing this huge dick sticking out of my suit. So I continued to look at Sherry and say goodbye as I walked backwards to the car, with my back to my aunt, all the way to the backseat door. Sherry didn't take her eyes off my dick. It was the first time she had seen it and later she would tell me that she was amazed at how big it was. Just before turning around and opening the car door I looked up to the balcony. There was Sherry's mom looking down at me silently staring at my big fat dick. I froze in horror when I realized that she had probably watched the whole thing. Mrs Parks didn't make eye contact with me the entire time; she just continued to stare at my massive hard-on. I managed to get into the car without my aunt seeing it and we drove off. I wondered what Mrs Parks was going to do.

Well, evidently, she didn't talk to Sherry about it, but the next weekend she did talk to me about it. When I came over to Mrs Parks house to cut the grass the next Saturday, Sherry was not there (nor were either of her sisters). Mrs Parks answered the door in a white robe tightened around her waist with a cloth belt. She said that she would be in the backyard by the pool and I could start cutting. I finished the front yard and moved to the back. It was so hot that day I was sweating and had taken my shirt off while cutting the front, leaving me in only my shorts and shoes.

I got to the backyard just as Mrs Parks was getting out of the pool. She was wearing a thin white bikini and because it was wet, it was completely see-through. Her long fiery-red wet hair was draped in front of her, on either side of her freckled cleavage, and ran all the way to her tits, which were much bigger than Sherry's. I could clearly see her large round areoles and her nipples sticking out like spikes under her suit. But what really caught my eye was her smooth and very pronounced camel-toe. Her suit was so transparent that I thought I could even see the white skin on her pussy lips, but that could have been my imagination. Obviously, she had no hair behind that suit and I couldn't stop thinking about what her smooth bald pussy looked like. I had only seen a couple of bald pussies in porn magazines and the thought of seeing hers gave me an instant hard-on. "Not for Mrs Parks!" I thought to myself. She walked to a reclined pool chair, put on sunglasses, and laid on her back to get some sun. I remember thinking that I was glad I had shorts on and not my speedo again!

As I mowed the back I kept an eye on Mrs Parks. It looked like she was watching me too, though I couldn't be certain because of her sunglasses. But that didn't stop me from watching her. I watched intently when she grabbed a bottle of suntan oil and started rubbing it on her body. She even put her hand under her bikini top and rubbed oil on her tits, spending some extra time on her nipples. She also slid her hand under her bottoms and oiled up her pussy. I had such a hard-on and I thought I was going to explode right there and cum in my shorts. Later I wondered if she did that on purpose, putting on a show for me. When I had finished the backyard, she called me over to where she was. "Have a seat, Nicky," she said (she always called me Nicky). "I wanted to talk to you about the day you spent with us at the beach-house." I thought, "oh crap, here it comes."

She made piercing eye contact with me and said, "You put on quite a show when you left." I was silent; I didn't know what to say. I was pretty much afraid that she was going to tell me she didn't want me to see her daughter anymore. After the awkward silence, she continued, but slowly and deliberately; "Nicky... I know... that a young man... your age... has certain... needs." Mrs Parks was a nurse and I knew that she knew what she was talking about. "I just don't want you... meeting those needs with Sherry... she's too young to become sexual." All the semi-sexual things Sherry and I had already done raced through my mind and I wondered what Mrs Parks would think about me if she knew.

She continued, "But I'm not forbidding Sherry from seeing you. You're a smart, capable young man and you'll go far in this world. I know you'll be good for her. I just don't want her to become sexual this young. That's what happened to me and I had my babies way too young." She paused, broke eye contact, and looked down; "Nicky, I want you to know that if you ever have the need to be sexual with Sherry, you can tell me. I won't be angry with you." She resumed eye-contact; "I have a need to prevent Sherry from becoming sexual at her age, and if you ever have a need to be sexual with her, I want you to come to me and we can help each other. I want you to partner with me so that both of our needs are met. We can get through it together."

I was flabbergasted and stammered a bit, then said that I wasn't quite sure what she meant. "I'll show you," she said as she took off her sunglasses and smiled at me. Then she lowered the back of the recliner flat, and turned over, putting her head closest to me. She reached behind her neck and undid her top, pulling the string off of her, then handed me the bottle of tanning oil and lowered her head to the recliner. "Be a dear and put this on me before I burn." I started at her neck, rubbing down her back and her sides, all the way to the top of her bikini bottom. "Go all the way Nicky, this suit is so thin the sun will burn me right through it." I was getting a hard-on again and my hands started to shake a little as I slid them under her suit and massaged her butt cheeks with the tanning oil. God that felt good. I couldn't believe this was happening. Mrs Parks was 40 years old and I had never touched an adult woman like that before. When I got to her butt crack I ran my fingers over her butt-hole and she squirmed a little. I wondered if that was a hint; if she was trying to tell me something. I went all the way down towards her pussy then stopped. She spread her legs and said "Don't stop there." So I kept going until I was fingering her wet pussy just like I fingered her daughter's pussy that night on the couch. All I kept thinking was "Oh my god! Oh my God! Oh my God!" She moaned a bit and said softly, "THAT'S what I meant."

Mrs Parks' house was on the last block in the neighborhood. Behind her back fence was a drainage ditch and a field where cows grazed. On both sides of her house were one-story houses with an eight-foot wooden storm fence separating them. I then realized that there was no window and no place in any backyard that could see into her backyard. So, emboldened by her last comment, and the safety of our location, I used my left hand to gently pull down her bikini bottoms while I continued fingering her pussy with my right hand. She carefully raised her abdomen up from the recliner as I did that so I could easily pull her bikini all the way down to the bottom of her butt cheeks. I could see my wet finger moving in and out of her pussy crowned by that same fiery red hair. It felt a lot looser than Sherry's did. Like she had read my mind she said, "Try two fingers, hon." That's when I noticed I had stopped shaking and that my dick was harder than it had ever been. Just as I thought that, she mentioned my dick, again making me wonder if she could read my mind. "You know, Nicky, I've never seen a cock stick so far out of a swimsuit as yours did." I was silent. "In fact, I don't think I've ever seen a cock as big as yours, ever. Why don't you let me take a closer look at it."

Now I was still standing in front of her head with my arms stretched out over her back, with two fingers from my right hand inside her pussy and the left hand on the side of the recliner holding me up. The crotch of my shorts was right in front of her upturned face. Without waiting for a response from me, she undid my pants and pulled them down to my ankles. Then she took my dick into her mouth and began sucking on it while moving both her hands up and down my shaft, twisting them as she went. "How's that feel?" she managed to ask between slurps. I had never felt anything like that before in my life, and because I was still fingering her, something I had only done once before in my life, I couldn't contain myself any longer and exploded in her mouth. To my amazement (actually I was amazed at all of this), she swallowed it all in one exaggerated gulp. Then she said, "Why don't we go inside?"

Once inside and on her bed, she taught me how to fuck a woman and please her with my fingers and tongue. As a nurse, she definitely knew her physiology. I already knew about her clitoris and her G-spot, but I learned about the A-spot (Anterior Cervical Fornix) and her P-spot (Posterior Cervical Fornix) and others (like how to use her External Urethral Orifice as an erogenous zone also), and how to give her multiple orgasms. We fucked, sucked, played, and had 'school' until the sun set. Then I had to get home before her daughters returned from their dad's. But Mrs Parks never went back on her word. Whenever I got horny, I went to her, even after I broke up with her daughter. She made sure I was satisfied. And I'm sure she was satisfied also.

--Nick