A Tight Fit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin pulled out slightly, but pushed in again almost immediately. He slowly began fucking Chandler, pulling out more and more each time.

"You're fucking tight, man" He ventured. Chandler moaned again in response, and bent slightly over the bathroom sink. "You fucking want this, don't you?" Chandler could only nod his head, to embarrassed to say yes.

"Say it. Say you want this." Justin stopped. Chandler circled his hips, trying to get Justin to fuck him harder. "I won't go harder unless you say you want it."

"I...I want it. I want you to fuck me. Ahhhhh" Justin had pushed his entire length back into Chandler, and began to move in and out with a purpose. His cock was rock hard, no thanks to the viagra, and it moved smoothly into Chandler. Justin's hand moved to spread Chandler's ass cheeks and give himself more access. Chandler reached over and pulled the velcro of the suit apart to get at the hidden zipper. Unzipping it, he somehow managed to free both his arms and Justin's remaining arm, and bent over the train sink. Justin only moved his free hand to Chandler's cock, lightly stroking him but mainly consumed with pumping in and out in long, deep strokes. Within minutes Chandler was shaking, Justin continuing to increase the pace while muttering, "oh fuck, oh fuck", like a mantra.

The train pulled into a turn, and Justin took a step to change position. His dick slid downward, and rubbed against Chandler's prostate with even more force. Immediately Chandler started to cum, bucking his hips back against Justin. His asshole clenched down tight, but rather than stop, Justin took it as a challenge. With both hands on Chandler's hips he was a man on a mission, franticly thrusting. Chandler's prostate was more sensitive than it had ever been, but it wasn't yet painful, so he continued to mewl in an attempt to egg Justin on. Soon Justin's thrusts became more and more erratic, and with a final grunt sunk himself in completely. Chandler could feel his balls twitching against his ass as Justin emptied himself into him, and unconsciously reached around to push Justin's hips further into him. He found himself flexing his asshole on Justin's cock, trying to milk even more cum out of him.

Finally, Justin pulled back, and stumbled out of the sumo suit. Unable to turn around, Chandler looked up and met Justin's eyes in the mirror. They both immediately looked away. Chandler hung his head, filled with a sudden sense of dread and shame. What would his friend think now, knowing Chandler liked being fucked in the ass?

"Hey," Justin said softly, and as Chandler looked up he was suddenly met with a pair of lips against his own. It was a rough, somewhat awkward kiss, and as they broke apart they both nervously laughed.

"Sorry," Justin said, "It just seemed like the thing to do."

"No no, I liked it." Chandler hesitantly leaned back over, and they kissed again, gently. "I think we missed our stop." Chandler said as they broke apart. Justin looked down at his still hard cock.

"If you want, we can just wait for the train to make its way back around." Chandler smiled.

"That sounds like the best idea I've heard all night."

12