A Time for Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, wait," Phil said. "I need to get something from my suit pocket."

"You don't need that," he heard her say. "Not with me."

Samantha pushed her hips forward while pulling Phil closer at the same time. Phil felt his cock enveloped in silky warmth. He was unprepared for the sensation of completeness that followed. He had never experienced anything like this and yet, at the same time, it felt so natural; kind of like...home.

"Won't this hurt you?" Phil said. "I mean, for the first time?"

"Only for girls who don't own a dildo," she answered slyly.

Instinct took over and Phil slowly started to move in and out. Feeling the slickness of her was almost too much. Phil thought he would explode. With each thrust, her tits moved with a hypnotic bounce.

Samantha loved how full she felt with her step-brother inside her. There was no comparing this to her toys that she kept in the back of her dresser. Feeling his weight pressing on her, his attentiveness, the way he touched her; as far as Samantha was concerned, she had died and this was heaven.

For Phil it wasn't just the novel physical sensations of sex; he marveled that he was sharing this experience with her, with Samantha. She looked so beautiful underneath him. He was filled with an overwhelming sense of...love. With wonder, he realized that as much as he was reveling in this new pleasure, he loved her.

His thrusts quickened and Phil felt an overpowering need to kiss his lover. Samantha welcomed his kiss returning his passion in kind. Phil's pace quickened until it reached a peak and he felt an intenseness well up inside him. The ecstasy surfaced and Phil felt every muscle tense as he exploded inside of his step-sister.

Samantha felt his cock quiver inside her. She realized he had cum inside her. To her, it meant that they were bonded in a special way. Wherever they went in life, whatever they did after this, this was something that would always tie them together.

Exhausted, Phil collapsed on top of Samantha. After a moment he started to pull away. Samantha caught him and held him closer.

"Stay inside me," she said. Phil was happy to oblige.

"Of course," he answered and kissed her again.

****

It was the weekend and Samantha's father came downstairs. He thought he heard quiet laughter coming from the kitchen. He turned the corner and saw that Samantha and Phil were sitting on the same side of the kitchen table with their heads close together, talking in a low conversation. They had already started breakfast. He smiled to himself and walked into the kitchen. Samantha noticed him and greeted him with a warm, "Good morning, dad!"

"It's nice to see you two finally getting along," their father said. "See, I told you you'd survive bunking together."

Phil raised a cup of coffee to his mouth. "I should never have doubted," he replied.

"Now that school's almost over, are you excited to start your summer job?"

"Yeah, I'll need to save up for college," Phil answered.

"And what about you, honey," Samantha's father addressed her, "do you have a summer job lined up?"

"Yeah, about that," Samantha sat up in her chair, "I was thinking...with all of the extra classes I've been taking, I actually only need a few more credits to graduate. I'm going to take some summer courses and finish school early. I can start college in the fall."

"Oh, that is surprising. But where will you stay?" their father asked.

Samantha and Phil looked at each other. They were holding each other's hand under the table. Samantha squeezed.

"I found a place."

FADE TO BLACK/ROLL CREDITS

♫ LA LALA LAAAA...♬

The writer wishes to acknowledge gonzo437a for graciously offering editing help; many thanks.

This story would never have been written without nudging from my wife. Thanks Swan.

Animal contact was monitored during the filming of this feature. No stuffed bears were harmed.