All Comments on 'A Time to Sow'

by Sucker4Boobies

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
R M RoxingerR M Roxingerover 7 years ago
Impregnating wife & MIL

I love stories in which a young man impregnates both his wife & her mother. Keep up the hot writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bertha?

Bertha sounds like Momma June (I think that's her name) on TV. Would Judith be Honey Boo-Boo. Honey Boo-Boo is growing up, after all. She's not the same little girl we used to see on TV. And I think Momma June has made some changes too. But it fits with what I remember of them for Momma June to take control on the wedding night of Honey Boo-Boo. And maybe instead of the house in the story on the acres he has to mow, how about a double-wide mobile home. And I see Donald with two riding mowers in the shed. One that he mows with, and the other that he races! This is really good. I wish you'd written it so that there would be a second chapter. But the story is really only about the wedding night and Judith and Bertha both having babies. Not about any extended relationship or other family coming in to play. So, very good as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
DIFFERENT

Kinda raunchy and even gross, with the fat and homliness. Not like the other sleek, beautiful and wealthy stories on Literotica. But for that very reason I give you 5 stars. The "lesser" people (it's prejudiced to call them that. Ugly people can not help being born that way any more than we choose our race) -- anyway, lesser people have lives and sex also. Thanks for reminding us.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like the story, reminds me of when I got married. My wife then girlfriend was fucking other men at my request. We both enjoyed our lifestyle, fast forward to our wedding, the day went off as planned, everyone was enjoying themselves, there was one old man that was looking at my new wife trying to get a good look at her tits, all evening every chance he got he was looking, I asked her to dance with him and if she would fuck him, she said I will go to our room and you bring him up in a few minutes. After about 10 minutes I asked the old man if he would come with me, that I had a surprise for him. He said ok, but looked a little worried.

When we got to the room I asked him if he would like to be the first to fuck my new wife, he said if ye really want me to fuck her, take out her tits and bring her over to me so she can suck my cock all that happened and then he said to me, put her on the bed and hold her legs open for me so I can fuck her.

As he fucked her he looked at me and said she is my slut from now on, she is my married slut then he stuck his 7ins cock into her.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 2 years ago

Enjoyable, thank you! 5 ⭐️

SenhorMastoSenhorMasto9 months ago

I loved the elements Female Authority , Sex Under Supervision and the Language used.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You hit the Trifecta there - stupid, ugly, and pathetic. What a waste....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous