A Time Travel

Story Info
A wife wants more than this!
6.2k words
3.17
32.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I travel more and more as we get older. More money, more time, and kids grow up and move away. Our kids both live out east in the DC area. Bill is 23 and married to Cindy now for 2 years. Mandy our daughter is 21 and got married last year to Sindell. MMMMMM yes, Sindell is a negro. Neither her mother or I were completely pleased with Mandy's choice in a husband. We just believe our grand kids will be caught in the black world with limited choices?

Cheryl and I don't see color! We don't! I have teased Cheryl for years about sex with a black man! And she in turn has said that given the right opportunity she would try it! Now we have been married a long time and it has been several years since either of us has had sex outside our marriage. We have been married over twenty five years. Cheryl was only seventeen and I was 24 and just out of the Navy when we married.

Cheryl had only one lover before me and they were active very young but had broken up not long before I met her. We got married two months after we met and her mother signed so we could get married. Our marriage has been for the most part a fairly normal one! The kids were young, maybe 5 and 7 and Cheryl was working in a factory making very good money. But as most factory work it was a sexual merry-go- around. I had heard things about Cheryl fucking around. Rumors really and that is always going around so I didn't pay any attention.

My wife is a looker and I knew the guys were sniffing around her, but saw no reason to believe she was doing anything. Cheryl is blonde, 5'4", about 135 lbs, and has very nice 36 C cup tits! Now lots of people would maybe say she is a bit heavy, but I have seen lots of men try to fuck her and some nearly get it done as she loves to flirt. And I let her. She expects me to stop it. If I don't she is likely going to fuck!

Any way rumors were out she was fucking around! And I payed no attention. But, she was getting home later and later. Our sex life was great at home? But that doesn't always tell anything. So I finally decided I needed to see! Now Cheryl worked second shift and got off at 12:30 AM. But wasn't getting home til about 2:30 AM. She was going to the Bar for drinks with the girls, the bars close at 2 PM and she was home by 2:30 AM! So my first task was to check the bar. Her car was not there after work! So task number two I followed her after work. She drove right to an old house on Birch st. met a guy there and they went inside together! His hand on her ass! I had parked about a block away and I slipped into the back yard.

Now I can be a very scary guy anytime but even more in the dark! I moved around and up to the back of the house and planned on entering the back! But a light was on in the back and curtains wide open so I crossed to it and peaked inside! Cheryl was naked astride a guy from the factory who was just divorced riding his bare cock her head thrown back and his hands all over her titties! I could tell she was loving her ride! I turned walked back to my car and drove home. I piled every piece of clothing she owned in the driveway and went to bed!

Cheryl didn't come home for a week. Her car was at the old house every night and she was riding that cock every night, I watched her! When she finally did she ask if she could come home? She missed me and the kids! My reply was, what happened to Gary?

"He went back to his wife!" She looked at the floor.

"When did this happen?" I ask her.

"A few days ago," she looked down again.

"Donna know he was fucking you last night?" She looked up.

"You have watched us fucking haven't you? I wanted you to see us!"

"Yes, I have watched you several times!" As I looked into her eyes!

"Can I come home now?"

"You want to be a whore become one! The house on Birch is used by lots of guys to fuck women from the plant? Have you ever been there before?" I waited.

She answered right away.

"I have been fucking Gary there for almost 6 months!" She looked down again.

"Ya, I figured and how many others have you met there?" I watched her.

" Six!" She looked down again.

"Why?" And I waited again.

"I wanted you to catch me that is why the curtains are open! I wanted you to love me! To know you do! I wanted you to watch me fucking others! The last two times I flirted I thought you were going to let them fuck me!"

"I do love you and you look fantastic fucking! I enjoyed watching Gary fucking you! Now I am going to see the other six fuck you! And three more you are going to do before you can come home. You act like a whore then be one! And you can fuck Gary anytime you want!" I grinned!

"You are serious?" she waited.

"I am completely serious! Gary is now part of our sex life! And you can begin anytime now. When I have watched you fuck the ten men you can come home!" I just looked at her.

It took a month but I watched her fuck the prior six she had already been fucking and three new guys from the plant! They ranger in age from 22 to 67!

Our next little bump in the road was when the kids were 13 and 11 I think? and again I started hearing rumors of play at the plant! I ignored the rumors and let things alone for nearly two years! Cheryl was still fucking Gary when she wanted! They were meeting at the old house on Birch st! The rumors were somewhat strange! Some thing about Cheryl doing sex shows?

Finally the rumors got to be very loud! And she was getting later! So I went to see. Sure enough my wife's car was at the old house, but about ten others were there too! I walked up to the old house and the lights were on in the front of the house! The front curtains were wide open and I was actually shocked! Cheryl was up on the coffee table and she was naked dancing! As I stepped around so I could see the men. They were sitting around the room watching her and they were all naked too! She danced for another twenty minutes! Gary got up and led her into the bedroom in the back! The others followed!

I stood at the front window for a long time looking into the empty room. I finally decided I needed to walk around to the rear and see! Gary and three others sat around with limp cocks while a guy was busy fucking Cheryl deep strong strokes and the rest waited! Twelve guys in all were in the room. I could tell this was not the first time this had happened! These men had all fucked my wife before! Probably many times! I walked out to my car and drove home!

Again I piled all of Cheryl's stuff in our drive and went to bed. When I got up the next morning it was gone! Three weeks passed and I heard Cheryl had moved in with Gary. Donna had finally divorced him a couple years back. Cheryl was there for two months when someone knocked on my door about midnight. I expected it to be Cheryl! It wasn't! It was Donna! She walked in and down the hall to my bedroom. I followed slowly. She stripped and lay on my bed nude. She is a red head and beautiful! She smiled a drunken smile and spread wide!

"Fuck me Marshall," grinning!

Wow and I did! The rest of the night!

I was making coffee the next morning in my underwear when Donna came out in one of my T shirts that barely covered her ass or pussy!

"What the hell does your wife see in my ex husband? You are hung much better and you are a much better lover than he will ever be!" She looked truly troubled.

"Cheryl is very messed up! No self confidence and she doesn't feel I love her! So when she looses her confidence she fucks others!"

"What the hell don't you fuck her? And eat her like you did me last night? We had the best sex of my life and I want more!" she grinned again!

"She builds it all up in her own mind! We have a great sex life, but she begins to imagine I am seeing others! And then she soon is! I am sorry Donna I left the door open to your husband so if she got edgy she could fuck him."

"Oh, I knew that Marshall! And if he wasn't fucking Cheryl he'd be doing some one else!"

"You still love him don't you?"

"Does it show?" And I got a sad smile this time.

"Some advice? Not for sure but I will give you two choices!"

Donna nodded.

"Okay you know Gary is kinky? He is pimping Cheryl right now! I looked at her. And I knew she had no clue.

"Pimping how in what way?" she looked stunned.

"You know about the old house down on Birch?" And I waited.

"Yes, where the guys take other wives to fuck them?" She nodded.

"Have you ever been there? If not you need to go!" I waited.

Donna looked at me. "To fuck someone? Oh Marshall it could be bad, Gary was in the Army and he might kill some one for fucking me, he is insanely jealous!"

"Or, you can just spend the week here with me fucking! Pimping may be strong he had Cheryl gang banging a group of guys from the plant down at the old house on Birch! Now my guess would be they are doing her at your house!"

"That son of a bitch is using our house to slut your wife?"

"Would you let him slut you if he wanted?"

"Shit, Marsh I don't know exactly what I would do for him? But I don't want him to hurt anyone Marsh and for sure not you!"

"Baby you know the odds of him hurting me? I am the most dangerous SOB you know!"

"You don't know how bad Gary can be Marsh!"

"I know about Gary and how bad his ass is Donna, But Gary knows if I don't want him fucking Cheryl, he isn't doing her! And he also knows if I want to fuck you, He can't stop it unless you do!" My lovely Red Head I was a Seal! Even Delta don't fuck with Seals!

"That, I did not know Marshall! He has said things about most guys he thinks I might have a thing for, but never you Marsh! I have told him several times I was going to do this and not always when I knew he was doing Cheryl! He has threatened me but never a word about you!"

"That Baby is because I will reach in his ass and pull his balls out of it! And he knows it!"

"So, I can stay here and fuck you for the next week and what will that do?" looking into my eyes.

"It will let us enjoy some great sex and by the end of the week my wife and your husband will be standing here drinking coffee.! And I will fix your marriage and my mine!"

"Put that big cock back in me big boy let's get started!" As she took my hand.

It didn't take quite a week but then, Donna and I got in a week and more of fucking and She is a real keeper! I honestly considered just kicking the living dog shit out of Gary and keeping Donna! Big problem was she really loves Gary! And I really love my wife! It was just three days before the knock came at the door.

I took a peak and turned to Donna. Take that T off, I want them both to see all your stuff out in the light! She pealed the T over her head and leaned there on the counter completely naked. As I opened the door. Cheryl came in with Gary following her. His head fell forward on his chin, on his chest, when he saw Donna.

"Okay folks, I am done fucking with you! Wife if you touch his cock again you are his! I will keep this beautiful woman and give you to him! And you Big Boy I will snatch your balls off and make you eat them or--I will keep this beautiful woman you love to the bottom of your heart! Now make up your mind and do it now! I know you need to say something, but Buddy your head is much smarter than your balls, speak up!

He finally looked up with tears in his eyes, "I do love her!"

"I know you do Buddy, tell her and take her home!'

I turned slightly still keeping an eye on Gary and said dryly "Your turn! To my wife." She in turn looked up at me shyly and began to cry. In a whisper she said "I am sorry!"

I let several days go by before I ask her about the fun she let Gary do with her!

"So Cheryl how long did the fun in the old house on Birch go on? And how many guys were involved?"

"Oh, Marsh I knew you were going to ask! You won't be happy with my answers! I thought you would catch me much sooner!"

"Oh I heard rumors way back! Maybe six months ago! So how long had you done it?"

"Marshal I am so sorry it got out of hand! And Gary pushed me for more and more he was crazy for me to keep doing it! I did it nineteen times after I moved in with Gary in Donna's house!" She looked like a whipped dog!

"Cheryl you are kidding! You average what ten guys at a time?"

"The times at Gary' house got more crazy! He was bringing in a lot more guys once we moved to his house! It wasn't just guys from the plant."

I frowned as I looked at her. "I should have just broken Gary's worthless neck!"

We got past it and I can tell you Gary and Donna got remarried and to date their relationship has been what Donna wanted! I stay in touch with her and I watch him! Donna has offered to let him do some of the things he did with Cheryl! Gary is afraid he will loose Donna! She told him she would fuck me again instantly if I ask her! And that I was the best sex of her life! His ego is not nearly as big!

Our life went pretty well for the next five years. I must be very slow. I thought we were fine! And from all that I could tell we were. But Donna gave me a heads up that Cheryl was fooling around again! So in all likely hood she was not being loved enough! And every so often I think my wife just enjoyed a strange cock. And every so often I think it does her good! I ask Donna if she was sure it wasn't Gary who was fucking Cheryl? She laughed and told me they had talked about it! And that Gary wants to! But she told him she would make a trade if she could fuck me! Gary wants her but not that bad! He told her that she is seeing Jerry Jensen who is maybe ten years younger than Cheryl and has a rep for being a Bull!

"Marsh he has been doing her for a couple months now he says!"

"Did Gary say how often they are meeting?"

"Ya he says they are meeting two and three times a week."

"After work at the old house on Birch?"

"No not what Gary says it is at your house in the mornings after you go to work!"

"That is slightly big and ballsy!"

"Do you think? He doesn't know you! Gary says he would rather shoot himself!"

I decided to check it out! I am self employed so I swung back by the house every morning for a few and found a strange truck parked just up the street several times. It was there for two or three hours each time. And after a few times I hooked up cameras in our bed room and checked. He and Cheryl were doing wild things in our bed!

I figured it would run it's coarse! I let it go for several months and when I checked again he was fucking her every morning, five days a week and she was sneaking off some times on the weekend and meeting down on Birch street! So I walked in on them at home.

He got very mouthy and cocky standing naked in my bedroom telling me what I could do about him fucking my wife! But once I turned his balls loose he had a much better attitude about things and I offered to help him move my wife's stuff to his house! She threw an absolute shit fit and he dressed going out the door not getting away fast enough!

WE talked it all out and Cheryl had gotten terribly insecure again. She wanted me to catch her doing it! Our life went fine til present time.

As I said our kids had moved to the DC area and we decided we needed to go see them. We had just crossed into Indiana and were looking at stopping around Columbus, Ohio for the night. I pulled into a Truck stop around the east edge of Indianapolis to gas up. I filled up and went inside to buy a couple of snacks and pop.

I over heard a trucker asking one of the guys about some company for the night. The thing that caught my attention was that he was a black guy in his fifties! The guy told him the girls didn't show up til after dark. It was probably an hour away from dark then. As he walked away I followed him. as he entered the restroon again I followed. We stood near in the rest room and I spoke to him.

"I might be able to fix you up with some company if you are interested?"

The guy looked at me. "You don't look gay so I hope you are talking about pussy?"

"What exactly are you looking for and for how long?"

"White young to middle aged attractive and for all night!"

"You sleeping in your truck out back?"

"Yes in my sleeper in the Red Peter built up near the building."

"I will bring her around in about an hour. She'll get out in front of your truck. You turn your lights on and if you like what you see she'll climb in!"

I went back out to our SUV and told my wife her dream had come true! Then I explained the situation to her! Her eyes got bid and she ask if I was teasing her?

"I talked to the guy inside and he is interested!"

Dark was coming quickly and I pulled around and stopped in front of his truck.

"I guess you are up and your choice get out let him see you if the door opens get in!"

Cheryl sat still for a few seconds then got out and stood directly in front of his truck. His lights came on for a short five count and went off. The passenger door opened and Cheryl got in!

I eased the seat back and closed my eyes. The sun was just peaking when I heard the truck door open and Cheryl crawled out. I started the SUV and backed away from his truck.

"I need a shower badly!"

"Yes you do! You smell of sex and sweat! You now know when you have sex with a black person all night it is very hard to hide it!"

"I also know he has the largest and nicest cock I have ever had!"

"Baby I am crushed! I thought I had the biggest and best you ever had!"

"Biggest not even close, best? I might have to give you that one Marsh!"

I pulled around front to get coffee and maybe some breakfast?

"He said he would be in at 8 am for a shower. They are slated and his is at 8, but there likely will be several guys in there!"

"Well you need one so it won't matter how many guys are in there with you, make them wash you!"

Cheryl got out and went in and I followed and as I turned toward the food area, I saw her heading to the showers where he waited. I bought food and drinks for both of us and waited. It was forty minutes before she came out looking refreshed!

As we walked to the car she grinned!

"First time I have ever put on a sex show in a shower!"

"What kind of sex show you put on?"

"He fucked me in the shower in front of several other guys while they watched!"

"And they didn't want you next?"

"They did but I fucked nearly all night by a cock twice the size of any in there so I passed!

So did I, everything on the Inner state while Cheryl slept the next few hours! We arrived in DC the next day about mid afternoon. We got to Bill and Cindy's early evening and were welcomed into their home. I wasn't sure if the kids had room for the old folks or not but they had a small spare room and we bunked in fine. We spent two days and nights there at the kids before Cheryl got antsy about going to meet our new son-in-law and our daughter..

I was not real sure what we would find with them? I don't see color. Some of the BEST people I served with are very dark skinned and we trusted each other with our lives. But there were lots of people who grew up inner city I would not trust my life to! I had no idea which my daughters husband would be.

We were both very glad to see Mandy and she looked fantastic! She is built like her mother and just as pretty! Any man would be proud to have her as his wife! And I was sure Sindell was! Our daughter's husband was a big young man 6'4" and maybe 240 lbs of pure stud black man and very cocky! I am okay with cocky as long as they aren't pushy, but Sindell had the tendency to be so!

The very first day he was just a bit touchy with his mother-in-law which I ignored. By the second day I was on to the feeling our daughter was his property and the idea he shared her with friends had crept into my head. Now Mandy is a big girl with her own life and I was not going to get into her life unless she ask me to. I finally ask Mandy if she had told her husband anything about her father? She looked at me and smiled.

12