A Time Travel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I tried to Dad, but Sindell is very strong within himself. He had had lots of marshal arts training and is very dangerous!"

"So he is bad man in the community?"

"You could say so Dad and I have seen him in several fights and he is very good!"

"Awe, I am for warned he is a bad ass!"

My little girl knew from growing up I am some what of a bad ass myself but she didn't know there was a time I killed very bad people easily for a living! I kept both eyes on my new son-in-law for the next few days and watched as be became bolder and bolder! And soon had it figured out he fully intended to fuck Mandy's mother and maybe let his friends fuck her while her let them fuck his wife too and he knew there was nothing the old man could even think about stopping it!

The third time I saw him fondle Cheryl's tits openly and glare at me, I told him we needed to step outside for a few seconds. He chuckled and said "And this will take only seconds!"

He made his move just as the door closed and I had him down by his throat and his cock with a slight flex of my fingers from sending him which ever way he was headed!

"Now you little Piss Head Prick I can either tear you ball out by the roots or just send you to who ever the fuck you think you believe in! You may be the king shit duck here, but I an't from here! I am the shit you wet your pants over BOY and I can and will kill you and every bad ass punk you know in the next hour! Now your sexual practices with your wife is between you and her. None of my business and if you want to fuck your mother-in-law and your wife and her mother are up for that I have no problem with you. But! If your wife ever tells me she is unhappy with you I will tear you head off and piss down you throat! Understood?"

I let him up. We stood for seconds like two tom cats.

"Do what ya gota do Son, but make sure you know when I take you down this time and I will! I also hurt you this time BAD! Understand?"

He stood there looking me in the eyes and finally he said, "Yes Sir I do!"

I smiled at him and we shook hands.

"Just so you know Sir I also fuck and share your daughter-in-law!"

"My son knows and is okay with it?"

"She wanted to fuck me and he said he was okay with it!"

"No problem then! I am going back over to Bill's for a few days and Cheryl is staying here."

"Good Cindy is coming over for a few days to stay with us."

"You having a little party here?"

"Some of my friends are coming over this week."

"With the three of them here you may need lots of friends?"

"I have lots of friends Sir!"

I drove back over to Bill's place and we did guy stuff for over a week. By the end of the week I ask him how long Cindy usually stayed over to Mandy's when she went over?

He looked at me funny and finally said that she stayed two or three weeks when she went.

"So how often does she visit them?"

"About every two months usually!"

"So how did this start Bill?"

"Dad you know what is going on don't you? And Mom is doing it too?"

"Yes, and of coarse she is!"

"Sindell is very cocky and he was flirting with Cindy and she was curious and very flattered and Mandy didn't seem to care. Sis ask if I would go to a movie with her? You know like we used to, and I said sure we could all go! Sis said no just the two of us! so we did! We were in the theater and she leaned over to me and whispered in my ear that her husband was fucking my wife right then! She grabbed my cock and I was hard! You wanted it to happen! I just nodded. She said good he will whore her but it is so fun!"

"So Mandy is good with it and Cindy is?"

"Yes, of coarse and how did Sindell handle you?"

"He didn't, I handled him!"

"He did try though!"

"Oh, yes, he tried but he didn't know me! He calls me Sir now!"

"Really, I am just a bit careful around him! He really is Bad!"

"No, Bill he is only bad here! In my world he is just a bad acting young man who thinks he is bad! He was a twitch from being ball less and Dead! But he learned what bad really is!"

Bill just grinned and shook his head. I have never shown my kids bad but they know he lives at my house!

"Dad, he has been fucking Cindy almost as long as he has Mandy! Cindy loves it! She feels so sexy with him! I have no idea how many of his friends have fucked her but she goes along with it so Sindell will fuck her! She has a real thing about him!"

"And how does Mandy feel about it?"

"She is in love with JC I think! JC is this guy who is friends with Sindell but he would like to get Mandy away from him!"

"This JC is black?"

"Dad, I really like him, yes he is half I think, Mom is hispanic and Dad is black, but they work and seem like really good people. Dad's name is Charles Pebbles I think and moms name is Jenette."

"Bill, I served with a guy named Chuck Pebbles from up here some where near DC and his wife's name is something like that, but he called her Tits! Her boobs are nearly basketball size! I have seen them!"

"Dad that has got to be the guy his wife has the biggest tits I have ever seen! Her Brown spots around her nipples are the size of softballs! And she is about Moms size!"

"Hmmmmmmmmm you have seen them too!"

"She dances at a club in the suburb they live in."

"They have a dozen kids too!"

"Eight I think and JC is the oldest and he's twenty five but I have seen her pickup beer bottles with her pussy and not much more than just started in her! JC has a sister who is twenty that I like lots and she seems to like me? She dances with her Mom, but they aren't happy about it! Sindell is after her!"

"Is he fucking her?"

"Not yet but he is working on her! He promises her lots of money if she'll hook for him!"

"Are you fucking her?"

"Yes! But Dad I love her and she loves me. Cindy thinks she loves Sindell and is willing to do anything for him! Chica thinks she should let Sindell fuck her because I let Cindy fuck him and she wants to be as good as Cindy!"

"Some what confused I'd say? So is your sister in love with this JC fella?"

"She tells me she is and she'd like to get away from Sindell!"

"SO is this JC scared of Sindell?'

"No, but Mandy is and she is afraid Sindell will hurt JC. Or have him killed! JC tells me his Dad is a real bad ass and has taught him shit!"

"If he is my friend and I am sure he is the kid is right! He is the real deal? Let's see what our wives have to say when they get home. And you would let Sindell have Cindy if he wants her?"

"I would Dad if I could!"

"What if we trade your wife to him for Mandy?"

"I would be more than willing to do that, but he wants Chica too! Chica knows Cindy is with Sindell a lot and she thinks to be as sexy she needs to become Sindell's slut too!"

"So is she right about that?"

"I knew Sindell wanted Cindy and I was curious about it too! I knew he would fuck her the night Mandy and I went to the movie. Yes I think I am turned on about Chica being with him!"

"Have you told her it does excite you?"

"No but she knows it does and I have not told her to not do it."

"You know she may like it and you could loose her too!"

"Yes I know that could happen but I want to know before I marry her!"

I understood how he could be caught up in that with his wife falling for Sindell. My children were a lot like their mother in the lack of confidence business. The girls came home to Bill's that afternoon and our talks began. Cheryl told me that night she was worried about Cindy.

"Marsh, I think our daughter-in-law is in love with our son-in-law." "It gets much more complicated than that, Dear. Our son is in love with some one else and so is our daughter."

"I know but she is afraid her lover will be hurt or even killed by Sindell or his gang!" We are talking about some woman trading. Cindy for Mandy and two divorces. But one hang up is Bills' girl friend."

"How is she a hang up?"

"She thinks he wants her to be like Cindy, and fuck Sindell!"

"Marsh, he needs to encourage her to do so! To tell her to let Sindell have her and share her and make sure she isn't another Cindy!"

"Cheryl I think he wants her to become Sindell's!

"I will talk to him about it! Cindy belongs to Sindell and will do anything he wants!"

"And you, are you his too?"

"Well I must admit, I have found that I enjoy black cocks lots!"

"And how many have you had up in you so far?"

"Your son-in-laws says there will be many more next week. He wants Cindy and I to come back next week for another fun time. The answer is fourteen so far!"

Cheryl talked to Billy and to Chica both and I am sure they made planes. As the week passed Billy and I spent time together and Cheryl and Chica did also. The night before my wife and Cindy were to go back to Sindell I had to ask .

"So is Chica going over with them?"

"Yes, I want her to become Sindell's! For him to take her like Cindy! And I want his friends to fuck her too!"

"You are afraid of another Cindy for a wife?"

"She is curious I think about the negro cocks? I want her to know she hasn't missed something."

The next week passed slowly and we heard nothing from the women. In the middle of the second week my wife came back.

"Enough for an old woman! Sindell was very proud to have his mother-in-law to fuck and slut to his friends! And I learned we really do not want him to be married to our daughter. Our daughter-in-law is lost to him, she loves him! And Bill's girl friend is in big trouble! He has claimed her and shared her. She ask to come with me and he would not let her, says she is his! He has agreed to trade Mandy for Cindy. But she has no idea what she is getting into. He is going to pimp her."

"Well I talked to Chuck, and he wants to move his family to near us in Colorado. He wants Bill and Chica to go home with us. He will take his family, AJ and Mandy with him. Jenette already has a stripper job in a club near the base there. Chica too if she wants. So I guess I need to go talk to our future ex son-in-law before Chuck goes and kills him.

I drove over to my daughters apt., and walked in. Cindy and My Daughter were fucking guys in the living room. I casually told my daughter to put clothes on and to go get in my car. Two of the young men jumped up and promptly told me she was not doing anything I told her to! I promptly broke both men's arms, both of their arms.

I turned into the bedroom where Sindell was fucking Chica. I ask if she was ready to go and she said yes. The gun came out from under the pillow. I broke his finger as he tried to bring it to bare. Jerked it out and knocked all his front teeth out with it, then his nose. I jerked him off the floor by his nuts and slammed him into the floor, put the gun in his bloody mouth cocked it and told him.

"The next time I see you, you die! So you better hope you never see me again! But I'll be in Colorado if you do and I'll write the address on the wall!"

I did and have no seen him since!

12