A Time-Traveler: Gangbang on Mars

Story Info
The time-traveler gets gangbanged on Mars.
2.4k words
4.29
7.6k
6
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/06/2021
Created 08/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Author's Note***

This story is a companion piece to my earlier story "A Time-Traveler's Lust" and any stories in the "A Time-Traveler" series.

You don't have to read those to understand this story. They are all meant to make sense individually, as well as together.

***********************************

Incognito.

Three women, with automatic translators as always, would not be seen, heard, felt, or otherwise noticed by the people as they watched, recorded, and wrote information to be later filed in the Unit's 38th-century database. Advanced, yes, but still requiring more primitive, traditional records with the current complexities of time-travel.

One was a curvaceous, caramel-skinned woman with tight black curls, long lashes, and winged liner. Her long robe was a blend of silk and cotton, the former fabric being old and by the current ethics, no longer created in the way it once was.

Another, a copper-skinned woman of equally black hair, though much straighter, wore more casual clothing.

The final dark-haired woman, whose hair of fluffy curls was ponytailed low, wore similarly casual clothing upon her own bronze form.

They stood there in 14th-century Messina, taking in yet another section of what people weren't well-aware was a death-ridden chaos in waiting.

The bronze woman teared up a bit as the other two were relaxed in their writings.

The copper-skinned woman looked up at her. "Are you all right, Phalavati?"

"I... yeah," she sniffled. "I just don't really understand how you do it. All these people... doomed to die."

"It's difficult," the caramel woman joined, "but we can't change such major parts of history without potentially ruining the scientific progress we've made and creating some paradox where we never got to do this to begin with."

"Well, what if we just saved two or three people? I know we aren't allowed to; I only mean hypothetically."

"Unforeseen consequences," the copper-skinned woman replied.

"Death. Famine. A lack of quality cookies. World-eating Gods."

"Lee!" the copper-woman shouted.

"Po!"

"You're not supposed to mess with the historian while she's learning."

"You insult her intelligence."

"And you two understand that I'm right here, don't you?"

"Of course, Phalavati."

"I know that we can't change these things... but honestly, how do you do it? How do you watch this?"

"It's for the good of humanity," Po said, "and afterwards, I decompress in the hot springs."

Phalavati chuckled through her tears. "And what about you, Lee?"

---------------

Two days earlier...

It'd been a long several hours of observing and writing, doing her job exactly as she was supposed to.

And who likes that?

She took out her time gun and put in the specifics: breathable atmosphere, human life, and her favorite option, the one she privately referred to as "Surprise Me."

Lee shot out a portal and took a running leap into the swirling galaxies and scents of coconuts to lilac to biohazardous waste. Music streaming through her from a myriad of places in history, blurred and dreamlike sights of existence till the portal tossed her to an unknown destination.

"Oh, shit," she chuckled to herself Incognito.

Mars. She'd landed on Mars.

Checking the time gun, it was apparently the late 2700s.

Lee was in some sort of large dome, individual sections and people all around her, food galore, and the occasional dog being walked.

She directed the time gun at surrounding styles, setting it to mimic them in kind, and soon found herself in the fashionable blue-and-violet ribbon dress, which stopped mid-thigh, and a pair of boots.

Hair and makeup were harder to change, so direct were they on the body, but she ran through the settings until she reached a slick bun and heavy-blue eyelids with precise, pointed edges.

It was evidently time to wander, and wander, she did. She roamed about till one of the sections caught her eye.

"Oooh, sex a place?" she whispered, though still Incognito. "It seems like... a sex place."

Well, now she had to be sure.

Lee crept behind a corner, switching out of Incognito, and waltzed into the place.

Quickly, she was scanned for age, contraceptives, infections - the works - and filled out whatever information to set her up with a room best suited to her interests.

Gangbanged. That sounded good. She'd be the woman to get gangbanged by whatever men had also chosen that option.

Fuck yeah.

"Your room is ready. Please come with me."

Lee could hardly contain her excitement as she followed the scarlet-suited woman. The traveler disrobed in the appropriate area, and almost ran into the ready room, their time set for the use of one hour.

Lee entered to see a plethora of naked men in a delectable variety of shapes, sizes, and colors, some already kissing and masturbating, but quickly turning their attention to the curvaceous caramel-skinned woman before them.

Yes!

The floor was polished and recently cleaned, and of course then dried. It was clearly a large room, made much smaller-looking with the sheer amount of bodies therein.

There were drains placed meticulously in certain areas of the room, presumably for easier cleanup, and setups in the corners of lubes and an assortment of play objects.

She strode toward the men, holding onto them and bringing them to her plump lips. She planted kisses on their mouths and faces, and many returned to kiss each inch of her.

A couple kissed down her back and onto her round ass. Some kissed over her legs, some her shoulders to her arms, and a few on her large and shapely breasts.

She ran fingers along hairy chests and giggled softly at the gentle kisses and touches, soon finding herself resting over however many men, her legs spread wide and the mouths on her thighs turning toward her increasingly-wet pussy.

Lee was surrounded by men, many of whom were jerking off at the very sight of her, others of whom were enjoying her back, ass, and legs simply resting atop them.

Two of the men, each a little chubby and of similarly golden skin, kissed along her folds before kissing and tonguing her eager clit, sharing each other's mouths in the process.

She sighed softly through the nose, eyes fluttering, lips curved into a gentle smile.

Two fingers entered her ever-wetter sex, filling the aching inside of her, playing with the inner part of her clitoris and beckoning her body to them.

Lee squirmed and shook, wrapping her legs around the two men in her euphoria, the rush and heat of her sex gifting them with its presence.

The traveler suddenly threw the two men off of her, straddling one as she motioned the other in place.

Lee placed one of the new lovers, average in his perfect cock's size, inside her ravenous pussy, and the other lubed her asshole, kissing her ass and slowly gliding a finger inside, then two.

The golden man behind her went slowly at first, but built the speed until he was fingering her ass like it owed him money.

The traveler grunted and moaned harder, her lover below pulling out his cock to orgasm on the little plump of her belly, and soaking her navel.

The one behind finally held his surprisingly large cock at the base of her anus.

"Oh yes!" Lee shouted. "Fuck me!"

He pressed inside of her with a little grunt, and held tight on the ass as he thrusted.

Another man slid beneath her, hurrying inside and thrusting vigorously before a quick creampie. Another, and another, her pussy filled with strangers' cum as the same man behind her thrusted harder still.

He groaned and whipped his hands around her arms, yanking her upward, playfully biting her neck through her own soft chuckles.

A towering, honey-skinned man above her shoved his small cock in her mouth, fucking her face as she gazed in his narrow, amber eyes.

She moaned harder, louder, grunting on the cock, which didn't take long to explode into her mouth, shooting cum deep into her throat, quickly replaced by the cock of a much shorter man of copper skin and vitiligo.

The man in back grunted even louder as he came deep within her asshole, replaced by the micro cock of a man she didn't see, then the massive cock of another, the latter of which came almost immediately in the hot, tightness of her bottom.

The copper-skinned man came on her forehead and hair, seeping a little into her eyes before gently toweling her face off.

"I want two cocks in my mouth!" she demanded. "Fill me completely!"

The men were quick to oblige, shoving two cocks in her mouth, filling it to the brim, so tight, she could hardly move it.

Even that short time pleasured them so, the men frosting her throat with their thick loads.

She shot up and climbed over men, crawling on the hot bodies as more jerked of all around her, cum-coating her curvy form.

The time-chime gave its thirty-minute warning, and she grabbed onto the nearest man, a dark-skinned, muscular one with shoulder-length dreadlocks.

"You. I want you to fuck me," she panted.

He lifted her with ease and rested her back-to-floor, dragging her legs toward him.

The two kissed as he slowly slid inside her, thrusting here and there with moments in between as he savored the feel of her.

"Yes!" she grunted, holding tight to his locks as the two enjoyed each other, him thrusting even more, even stronger, the wetness of her pussy louder and louder to the room.

"I want you on top-" he barely managed to whisper before she shoved him off and rested him on his own back.

She guided him inside of her and vigorously bounced on the stone-hard cock of the muscular, dark-skinned stranger as he held gently on her heavy breasts.

Even with the light-speed movements, she stroked two further men at once in each hand, perfectly in rhythm with her ass smacking against her fine lover, all as other men jerked their hard cocks around her.

Surrounded by men's moans in time with her own, she looked around the room, certain to make eye contact with as many as possible. To silently command them with her dark eyes and Devilish smile.

Louder and rougher they moaned and moaned till the hand-pleasured men and a few others shot out their hot loads onto her, caking her thick thighs, her abdomen, her upper chest and chin, and covering the hands of her fast-ridden lover as he held her.

"I'm going to-"

"Yes!" she panted "Oh, cum deep inside of me! Fill me with your cum. Please. I want it so much."

Her lover shattered inside of her, cumming deep in her hot, time-traveling pussy through mutual broken moans and grunts.

She lingered upon him, now slowly circling her hips on him, sure to get every drop from those big balls she so adored. He kissed her upper back and guided her gently off, feeling his own cum as it cascaded out of her curvaceous body.

Lee crawled on the polished floor in search of her next cock, practically hunting it like a tigress would her prey.

She spotted a beautifully small one in her midst, like that of a Renaissance statue.

Oh, how good it would be in her mouth.

Lee managed to trot toward him on hands and knees, spreading the plump lips of her soft mouth before him and gazing into his eyes from below.

This short and pale stranger, of lilac hair and crystal eyes, wasted no time in shoving his sex into her mouth.

Already, she sucked on him furiously, tight, hot, and quick in between circling his cock with her tongue, and wetting his balls to further play with.

Someone she didn't see, but nonetheless welcomed, smacked her big ass and kissed it before spreading it a little to lick her dainty asshole.

Fuck, it felt good.

He played with her clit as he licked and sucked that perfect hole, and the man she sucked upon soon tore out of her mouth to cum on her face.

A tall, tan, and black-haired gentleman carefully blotted her cum-covered face, sure to relieve her then-shut eyes and return her sight to her.

The man who'd licked her so well added more lube to her ass and swirled his cock over her before slowly entering.

She gasped in pleasure, his same strong hands holding firm on her hips as the tan gentleman guided his own ass on Lee's face.

She licked, sucked, and playfully bit the cheeks before dedicating her tongue to his asshole, the tan man jerking his huge cock as she did so.

The man behind her maintained a slow and steady pace, gliding his thick cock in and out of her ass, Lee moaning into the tan man's ass with the gentle rhythm.

Shifting to only a single hand on the floor, she slid fingers around his tongue-slicked perineum and pillowy balls as he continued jerking his huge cock, finally cumming onto the floor below in unison with the man in her ass, coating her deep inside with his hot semen before sliding out and giving that thick ass a final smack.

Giggling and cum-high, she was lifted into the air by a set of remaining men, their hot bodies against her.

"Upside... down!" she laughed, "hold me upside down!"

The men worked together to do as she requested, holding the traveler carefully upside down as more cocks were delivered to her insatiable mouth.

She swung her head about, sucking back and forth between cocks while gripping the men who kept her up, only hoping their strength and will would remain.

She choked a little as she drooled waterfalls of semen, some of which slid uncomfortably into her nostrils and once-again-closed eyes.

Still, Lee kept going, more and more cum coating her everywhere, a sudden mouth upon her clit which immediately sprung her to greater pleasure.

"Mmmm!" she moaned through her cock-filled mouth, the blood rushing to her head as she began coughing with the cum in her nose.

She finally ripped her mouth from one more cock and asked to be set down, and they quickly, but carefully obliged.

Someone gave her another towel for her drenched face and with a few final orgasms from however many men remained, she strode away to clean up her messy self.

Lee used a fresh vibrator from the cleaning area as she washed up, calming herself with a relaxing set of orgasms as she stayed beneath the water, allowing her lower body out of it for a moment to keep the intimate wetness a little longer.

She dried and dressed, setting a timer for a half-hour rest in a room by herself to ensure she'd be ready for the strong currents of the time portal, and eventually returned directly to the great atmosphere of her 38th-century home.

---------------

"I also enjoy the hot springs, and humanity. Yes."