A Timeless Display Ch. 03

Story Info
Ex Social media star is taken deeper as hubby travels.
4.4k words
4.7
6.2k
3

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordan Archibald stood at the foot of the bed staring down at her guest, who lay naked, smiling and sated, on the bed- her bra adorning the lamp as her panty lay limp on the floor, as she disconnected the harness that held the large rubber phallus protruding from her midsection. The guest was disheveled, makeup askew on her beautiful face, her body glistening from sweat and other body fluids.

"I must say, Natalia, I do look good on you," the hostess said with a wide smile as she glanced at the clock by the bed. "But it is time to get you back to your room just in case, darling."

"Yes Miss Archibald," the sexy submissive replied, catching a towel thrown at her from her dominant partner.

The pretty pair got minimally dressed as they prepared for Natalia to return to the guest suite where her husband currently was sleeping deeply after the expert ministrations completed by his beautiful wife.

"Did you enjoy that, darling?" Jordan asked as she put on her robe.

"Very much, Miss Archibald," Natalia replied without blinking an eye.

"You, my darling Natalia, are a very fun and sexy little submissive," Jordan said as she looked her in the eyes. "I can get used to having you around."

"I want to be around, Miss Archibald," the submissive replied.

"Good girl, Natalia," Jordan answered. "And I shall always be prepared to guide you, darling."

Natalia by then had relocated her bra and panty and put them on, and didn't really know how to respond to the last comments, so she just looked down at the floor.

"Natalia, look at me darling," Jordan instructed.

Natalia looked up, right into the face of the now familiar pocket watch.

"Watch the watch, darling," Jordan said as she spun the watch at eye level of her new submissive.

Natalia sank into hypnosis as soon as she heard the SNAP from her hypnotist's fingers.

"Sit on the bed darling," Jordan instructed as she stood over the pretty submissive.

"You have done very well, darling, I am very pleased so far," the dominant began. "Would you like Natalia to become more permanent, let her be your true personality?"

"I think so, Miss Archibald," the tranced beauty replied slowly.

"Has Ethan ever played with you like that darling?" Jordan asked.

"Nooooo, Miss Archibald..." Natalie replied.

"Did you like that darling?" The hypnotist continued.

"Yessssss, Miss Archibald...." the hypnotized guest replied with a short shallow breath.

"Soon you will have more of that darling," Jordan told the hypnotized wife. "But for now let's get you ready for the morning and the next few days. I'm afraid you won't remember this, darling."

Natalia gave a sigh. Jordan took her index finger and lifted her subject's chin.

"Trust me darling, I know the best way to guide you." the hypnotist said as she stared into the deeply hypnotized eyes of her subject before kissing her deeply.

"Lie down and close your eyes darling," the domme instructed. "Very good, darling, now listen carefully to your instructions..."

********

Natalie, ring back on her finger, padded back to the guest suite. Ethan was still asleep in bed as she entered the bedroom. The pretty wife picked up the champagne bottle and poured a glass for herself and drank it as she looked at her sleeping husband. Then another glass, finally a third glass before she climbed into bed and began using her hand on herself. As she played, Ethan slept deeply, while Natalie thought of working for the stunningly attractive Jordan Archibald before reaching climax next the the deeply sleeping Ethan.

Once completing her latest task, Natalie fell to sleep, only to awaken at her husband clanging around the suite, his look giving off the vibe of a very intense hangover. As she awoke, Natalie felt that same feeling of hangover.

"What was in that champagne last night," Ethan opened with as he saw his wife open her eyes. "I don't remember anything after opening the bottle."

"Well I do," Natalie laughed, albeit softly in her hungover state. "Certainly you noticed things when you went to shower this morning."

"Yeah I definitely did," Ethan said. "I just wish i remembered, I know it looked like we had a really good time."

"You have no idea how good," Natalie replied as she headed to the bathroom to shower. "We have breakfast at 9am, clients and Miss Archibald, we can't be late, it's important."

"I am ready Nat, we are just waiting on you," Ethan said as he headed to his bag.

Ethan, who never knew about his wife's social media stardom before she met him, also had his own secrets to keep. He took out his laptop as his wife entered the shower and opened it. He checked his messages, but not for the business he shared with Natalie, but for his true profession. He was an agent for Interpol, working specifically on counterfeit art sales and smuggling. He reconciled this secret life by telling himself that Natalie not knowing was keeping her safe. And as his cover, he was actually running a fairly successful import export business with Natalie.

He sent a quick message off to his Interpol team that he had not found anything unusual or counterfeit in his most recent dealings, and would be on the move traveling in the next week or so, where an itinerary would follow. He also sent in a list of potential new clients for his team to investigate, courtesy of Jordan Archibald.

Ethan logged out of the computer as Natalie exited the shower and dressed. Right on schedule at 8:55 am, the couple exited the room and were escorted to the main dining room where a large table was set for the special guests who stayed in the mansion, and some clients who returned to discuss business.

Again, directly seated to the left of the hostess was Natalie, her husband seated on her left. Entering the main dining room, the Davisons were greeted by staff, and taken to their seats, though along the way several potential clients stopped them along their way to discuss how eager they were for the couple to start working for them.

A staff member, dressed in the sharply tailored uniform of black and white, accessorized by dangling pocket watch earrings, hit a gong to attract the attention of the group. Jordan Archibald took the opportunity to speak to the gathering.

"It's breakfast, what in the world is she going to possibly say?" Ethan asked his wife incredulously.

"Ethan, quiet... It's her home and her show," Natalie reprimanded. "And I do want to hear what Miss Archibald has to say."

"Miss Archibald? Nat, she's only a little bit older than you, I don't get it...." Ethan said.

"Well Ethan, I know you respect her and this is how I choose to show respect," Natalie replied. "It wouldn't hurt to show respect to someone as accomplished as Miss Archibald. She does want me to continue working for her."

"I think that's a good idea, Nat...." Ethan said with a semi vacant look in his eyes. "I respect Miss Archibald..."

"I'm glad you see things that way, Ethan," Natalie said with a wide smile as she hugged her husband tightly. "Now quiet, don't interrupt..."

"Welcome everyone, this is a very nice way to end our grand opening of these glorious timepieces," Jordan started. "But enough of me, let's eat and then you are free to roam the displays."

The crowd then sat and enjoyed their breakfast, but as always Jordan Archibald controlled the conversation and the crowd, mainly with Natalie and Ethan.

"I trust you slept well, Ethan?" the hostess asked.

"I guess so, though I guess a bit too much bubbly last night," Ethan replied.

"Well that will happen from time to time," Jordan answered with a knowing twinkle in her eye. "Especially with the very good bubbly."

"And how about you darling," Jordan asked as she grabbed the arm of Natalie. "I trust you slept well?"

"Yes Miss Archibald," Natalie replied, feeling the warmth of the touch from her hostess.

"And what conclusions have you reached about working here, Natalie?" Jordan asked. "And about your work and travel, Ethan? I think Natalie should work for me here assisting in collecting time related display pieces and you shouldn't turn away these very expensive clients here, Ethan."

"Well, I think..." Ethan began before he was cut off by an impatient Jordan.

"I think Natalie should stay here and work for me," Jordan started. "Don't you agree, darling?"

"Yes, Miss Archibald," Natalie said immediately, with not a thought about what Ethan thought or wanted.

"Don't you agree, Ethan?" the hostess pushed.

"I want Natalie to work for Miss Archbald..." Ethan responded.

Natalie and Jordan smiled widely.

"Excellent, it's settled," Jordan said smiling. "Natalie will remain here, and Ethan will begin his work with the clientele traveling for artifacts. I will let my assistant know that I will be guiding you, Natalie."

Natalie looked at Jordan Archibald and felt a warm, satisfied feeling at hearing the lovely hostess would be her guide.

"I suggest this itinerary for you, Ethan, it is practical and economical and you get the most out of the order of locations you need to see," Jordan explained. "I hope you respect my assistance on this."

"I respect your advice, Miss Archibald," Ethan answered without thinking, feeling as though his nipples were being touched. "Thank you."

Jordan smiled at Natalie at Ethan's reply.

"Then it is settled," Jordan said happily. "Natalie, you will begin working for me this afternoon, and Ethan, everything is ready and your flight to Tokyo leaves this afternoon. I will have my personal driver take you to the airport. The clients will be so pleased you are starting immediately."

Flustered by the turn of events, Ethan could do nothing but mumble a polite "Thank you."

After eating, Natalie and Ethan returned to the guest suite.

"This is a wonderful opportunity, Ethan." Natalie said convincingly. "These clients are paying a fortune, and giving us the time to get everything they are looking for."

"They are, Nat," Ethan said. "But I don't know, something feels off. I can't explain it but off...."

"Oh it's just nerves, Ethan, This is a great opportunity for both of us," Natalie said reassuringly.

"Maybe so... but it seems rushed..." Ethan admitted.

"Well, opportunity knocks when it knocks, Ethan," Natalie said. "And with Miss Archibald's help we got these opportunities. I don't want to seem ungrateful. Beside's, Miss Archibald's accomplishments demand respect, don't you think?"

"Yess... I respect Miss Archibald," Ethan replied before shaking his head slightly.

"Good. then let's get you ready to travel, Ethan," Natalie said as she pushed him on the bed and playfully kissed him as she unzipped his pants. "I'll be sure to thank Miss Archibald for the opportunity."

Natalie climbed into the bed next to Ethan.

"Everything is going to be just fine, Ethan, trust me," his wife said.

Ethan didn't say a word as his wife removed his pants and underwear, then unbuttoned his shirt to expose his chest.

"Listen to me and everything will be perfect, just enjoy everything I am doing." Natalie said, a slight glazed look coming to her eyes.

Natalie expertly stroked her husband, as a blissful smile crossed his face. Again he just lay there as he enjoyed the expertise of his wife. Natalie simply stroked and gently manipulated his nipples until she noticed Ethan was relaxed, and very aroused.

"You want me to work for Miss Archibald, you respect Miss Archibald," Natalie commanded as she continued stroking and playing with her husband, who simply lay aroused and smiling blissfully.

"You are excited to travel to find any artifacts for the new clients," Natalie instructed, repeating two of the previous evening's phrases in her husband's ear.

Natalie expertly and repeatedly performed the ministrations of her hands and the commands of her voice like a conductor at an orchestra, deepening the suggestions from the prior evening. Satisfied she had completed the task long enough, she stopped, climbed up on top of her husband, and mounted him, gently kissing him back to being aware.

Once finishing their goodbye sex and showering, Ethan had his bags packed and was ready to head to the airport to begin his travels for the new clients secured by Jordan Archibald. His bags packed, a uniformed employee of his hostess knocked on the door and asked to take the bags to the car.

"I still can't get over the uniforms," Ethan said. "But I am glad he is taking the bags for me."

"Yeah, well it is a huge opportunity for the business, Ethan, no matter how it happened," Natalie replied.

"Sorry lovebirds, the car is waiting," came the distinct voice of Jordan Archibald. "Ethan, it is time to get to the airport, driver's waiting."

"Of course, Miss Archibald," Ethan said as he headed to the car. "Thank you again."

Jordan escorted the pair to the car where they said their goodbyes, and made promises to call, facetime and text regularly as Ethan traveled in search of the items the new clientele were looking for. Natalie closed the door once Ethan was inside, and as the car pulled off, Natalie realized there was nobody in sight except Jordan Archibald.

"So what now, Miss Archibald?" Natalie asked.

"I begin to guide you, darling," Jordan said as she pulled the pocket watch from around her neck.

"Yess Missss....." Natalie started, never finishing her sentence before being enraptured by the pocket watch, which spun from a flick of Jordan Archibald's deep red painted nails.

"Give me your wedding ring darling," the hypnotist asked, her subject intently focused on the spinning watch.

Eyes glued on the watch, Natalie took the wedding band off of her left ring finger with the thumb and forefinger of her right hand, and held it out for her hypnotist, who accepted it with a smile.

"Welcome back Natalia," the domme cooed.

SNAP

"Are you ready to let me guide you, darling?" Jordan asked her hypnotized guest.

"Yessss, Miss Archiballddd...." the once and future model replied from deep hypnosis.

"Open your eyes darling," the hypnotist commanded. "You have a lot to learn so you can be guided effectively. But for now, just remember these two things, darling. You work for me, and everyone wears a uniform. It is time for you to go get fitted for your uniform, are you ready for that darling?"

"Yess, Miss Archibalddd..." Natalie replied, eyes open still deep in trance.

"The other thing you must always remember is that new employees must be escorted anywhere on the grounds by their guide or their surrogate guide. We can't have you seeing things you should not see or being somewhere you don't belong. Does that make sense to you darling?"

"Yess, Miss Archibalddd..." Natalie answered, the 'yes' becoming almost instinctive.

"Excellent, darling, who is your guide?" Jordan asked.

"You are my guide, Miss Archibald," the hypnotized wife responded.

"Very good, darling," Jordan said. "Your surrogate guide is Britt Bolton, my assistant, do you understand?"

"Yes, Miss Archibald," Natalie said, looking into the eyes of her hypnotist through her own glassy orbs.

"When being escorted, you must be in contact with your guide, do you understand?" Jordan said as she held out her hand.

"Yes Miss Archibald," the subject responded, placing her right hand into the left hand of her hypnotist and guide.

"Walk with me now, darling," Jordan instructed. "Remain silent, repeat in your mind the phrase 'Miss Archibald is my guide, I trust my guide,' as we walk."

Jordan smiled as the once again hypnotized Natalie took her hand, and silently walked next to her most assuredly repeating her phrases in her mind. Jordan looked at the wedding ring her subject had given her and thought to herself "she is the perfect tool to use...."

************

The women walked together to the office where Jordan Alexander ran her Just Always collection, with Natalie running her latest mantra through her head on the walk there.

"Darling, you may stop reciting those phrases in your mind now. We are here because all my employees wear uniforms," Jordan told the hypnotized. "Do you know what that means, darling?"

"I must wear a uniform, Miss Archibald," Natalie replied.

"Very good, darling, time to be fitted for your uniform now," Jordan instructed. "Strip, darling."

"Yes, Miss Archibald," Natalie replied as she removed her sneakers and socks, blouse and jeans, only her bra and panties remaining.

"All of your clothes, darling," Jordan instructed.

Natalie hesitated. Jordan pulled the pocket watch from around her neck, held it before her already tranced subject and gave it a flick.

Natalie's eyes glazed as she stared, focused intently on the spinning watch that again held her rapt attention.

Jordan snapped her fingers, and the glassy eyes closed.

"Open your eyes Natalie, and sit down in the chair behind you," the hypnotist instructed.

Natalie sat in the chair, and awaited instructions as Jordan brought over a stand to hang the watch from as she adjusted the watch height to be eye level.

"Watch the watch, Natalia," Jordan instructed as she hung the watch and spun it into motion once more.

SNAP

Deeper the former instagram star went.

"Now Natalia, it is time to deepen your trance," Jordan instructed. "Open your eyes, focus on the watch as it spins."

Natalie followed direction flawlessly, focusing on the watch once again.

"The phrase you will repeat as you watch, the phrase you will believe more each time you repeat it is this- 'Miss Archibald is my guide, I trust and obey my guide.' Begin now, darling."

"Miss Archibald is my guide, I trust and obey my guide..."

"Miss Archibald is my guide, I trust and obey my guide..."

"Miss Archibald is my guide, I trust and obey my guide..."

The hypnotist smiled as her submissive dutifully obeyed and repeated her mantra, wearing only her bra and panty. Jordan has plenty of time to let her submissive deepen her trance and open herself to the new ideas her hypnotist wanted, and that is what she did.

An hour later, the hypnotist saw the glassy eyed, slack jawed submissive slowly repeat her mantra phrase.

"Stop now, Natalia," Jordan ordered. "Are you ready to let me guide you darling?"

"Yess, Miss Archibald," the deeply tranced, mantra repeating submissive answered.

"Very good,darling," Jordan said as she removed the watch from in front of her subject. "You will awaken at five, eager to be guided, won't you darling?"

"Yes, Miss Archibald," was the slow and steady, deeply hypnotized reply.

"Awake ot five then, darling," Jordan instructed.

"One."

"Two."

"Three."

"Four"

"Five."

SNAP

Natalie emerged from her hypnotic slumber slowly, languidly stretching.

"Let's finish getting you in that uniform, darling," Jordan guided.

"Yes, Miss Archibald," the awakened submissive replied, with no care at being in only her bra and panty.

"Remove your bra and panty now, darling," Jordan instructed.

Natalie stood and removed her panties, then unclasped her bra.

"That's very good, darling," Jordan said. "You keep yourself in good shape, that will help."

"Thank you Miss Archibald," Natalia replied. "Help with what?"

"Getting you back to your instagram stardom of course, Natalia." Jordan answered crisply. "Getting you ready to be on display, darling."

Jordan reached out and gently stroked Natalia's cheek as she reminded her submissive about her return to modeling, and Natalia's face blushed crimson at the touch and comment.

"Now, here's the first thing you will wear as part of your uniform," Jordan instructed, handing Natalia a pair of latex panties with a built-in phallic attachment to fit inside her.

Natalia's face burned a brighter crimson as her guide held them out with her right hand, while holding a remote in the other.

"These are remote controlled, darling," Jordan informed her submissive. "Girls who accept guidance are well rewarded."

12