A Timeless Display Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordan handed her the black latex panties, and then reached between the legs of her submissive.

"It seems that excites you, darling," Jordan said. "You seem to love the idea."

Jordan pulled her hand from between the legs of her submissive, then held her fingers in front of Natalia's mouth.

"Suck" Jordan instructed, and her new sub obeyed, cleaning the wet fingers as she sucked.

"Excellent, Natalia," Jordan praised. "On with the panties now, darling,"

Natalia, face crimson, visibly excited, complied immediately,wiggling the latex onto her body and the phallus securely inside herself, then stood unsteadily after donning the phallic underwear.

Jordan hit the remote, and the phallus in the panties vibrated.

"Ohhhhh....." Natalia moaned at the vibrating, legs shaking a bit, face contorting.

"Good girls are rewarded, Natalia," Jordan told her submissive. "Girls who allow themselves to be guided are very well rewarded, darling."

Jordan increased the level of vibration in the panties as she commented, sending a very Pavlovian message to the new submissive.

After calming a bit, Jordan held out a very sheer robe for her submissive, with the simple instructions to put it on. Matalie donned the sheer white robe and tied it shut at the front.

"TIme to go to the fitting room for your uniform fitting, darling," the dominant informed her guest. "It is in the warehouse building, come, let's go."

Jordan held out her hand, and Natalia slowly placed her hand in the hand of her guide and dominant. For which she was rewarded with a nice increase in the vibration of her panties.

"Excellent, darling," the domme replied. "Remember, you are Natalia, and when you are taken through the grounds here, you must be guided, and in contact with me as your guide or whoever i designate to guide you, is that clear darling?"

"Yes, Miss Archibald," the pretty submissive in the sheer robe and latex panties replied, as she held the hand of her guide and exited the building.

Activity was not overwhelming, but people did take notice of the matron of the house, Jordan Alexander, and her companion, as they walked the grounds.

"Do not speak unless I instruct you, Natalia." Jordan commanded as they walked.

Unsure of whether to reply, Natalia just nodded her head up and down rapidly, as she led the pair to their destination hand in hand. There was activity on the grounds, and a few glances in the pretty pair's direction, and Natalia caught herself blushing a bit as she walked in the sheer robe and latex panties with the insert.

"This is what it is like to be on display, to be seen, darling," Jordan said to her still tranced submissive. "Natalia loves being on display, and always wants to be on display."

Jordan reached out and undid the bow that held the robe together. Natalie made a move with her free hand to adjust the robe.

"Leave the robe as it is, darling," Jordan instructed.

Natalia dropped her hand back to her side, and was met with an increased vibration in her panties.

"Girls who accept guidance without question are well rewarded darling," Jordan said as she noticed her submissive's legs weaken as they walked from the increased vibration.

Natalia just nodded, her instructions to not speak unless directed didn't allow any argument, but made Jordan's point a fact, not a point of contention.

"Excellent job, Natalia, you followed your guidance very well," Jordan said as they entered a new building. "We are at the fitting room for your uniform, please enter this room and kneel while you wait."

Still quiet from her command of silence, Natalia nodded and entered the room after uncoupling from her host and knelt in the middle of the floor. Jordan followed, and watched as the submissive padded to the center of the room, turned to face the door, and got on her knees.

"Very good darling," Jordan said "Being on display and following your guide is very important."

Jordan pushed Natalia down to sit on her heels, then pushed her back into an arching form before reaching from behind and placing her submissive's hands under her breasts, lifting them slightly.

"This is your proper kneeling position, darling," Jordan instructed. "This is a proper display position for your guide."

The hypnotist brought over a stand in front of her hypnotized submissive, took the watch from around her neck and placed the chain on the stand and adjusted the watch to be at eye level.

"Darling, awake at five for me feeling very comfortable and able to speak again," the dominant ordered.

"One."

"Two."

"Three."

"Four"

"Five."

SNAP

Natalia awakened to the sight of the watch staring her in the eyes.

"Welcome to your first display, Natalia," Jordan said as her subject's eyes opened. "Allowing yourself to be guided has rewards."

Jordan hit the remote and the phallus in the latex panties hummed to life.

Natalia moaned slightly.

"Feels wonderful to be on display and guided, doesn't it darling?" Jordan asked as she played with the remote in her hand.

"Yessss, Misssss Arrchhiibballddddd," Natalia replied.

"Very good darling," Jordan replied. "Please pinch your nipples now."

"Yessss, Misssss Arrchhiibballddddd," Natalia responded as she obeyed the commands and instinctively replaced her hands to cup her breasts.

Jordan upped the level on the vibrating phallus in the panties.

"Outstanding, darling," Jordan replied with a smile. "You are doing wonderfully, allowing yourself to be guided. When you are kneeling your nipples are to be hard and on display."

Natalia moved her hands from cupping her breasts to keeping her nipples hard, as the thought of not obeying never entered her mind. The pinches, fingernail strokes and cupping alternated as she looked up at her guide, who smiled like a predator catching its prey.

"And good girls who are guided are rewarded," Jordan said as she upped the level in the panties again, as she whispered in the ear of her submissive.

Natalia nearly tumbled over at the activity.

"You will become very well guided, darling," Jordan said. "Watch the watch, darling,"

Natalia, feeling the pleasure from her panties, obeyed and focused on the watch that captivated her attention over the last two days.

Natalia's hands continued their work, and her eyes remained focused on the watch, even as her hypnotist sent it spinning.

SNAP

Natalia went deep into hypnosis again, feeling the pleasure of reward from being on display. Jordan smiled.

"To think this is only day two, and here you are doing so very well darling, such a wonderful tool to be guided..." Jordan said with a laugh. "What wonderful repressed thoughts you have in that very pretty head of yours, darling..."

12