A Timeless Display Ch. 04

Story Info
Hubby travels and Natalie gets a new uniform.
4.4k words
4.73
4.8k
7

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After her husband Ethan left to tend to the business of traveling to find artifacts, Natalie Davison remained behind to continue to find time related pieces for their erstwhile benefactor Jordan Archibald. Since Ethan's leaving earlier in the day, Natalie was like a yoyo on a string, going in and out of trance. That yoyo was tied to the talented finger of the skilled dominant Jordan Archibald, who made her way in various fields, most notably fashion.

"Awake at three for me darling," Jordan said to her kneeling submissive, who was currently kneeling and keeping her nipples aroused as she focused on the spinning watch that captivated her view right before her eyes.

"One."

"Two."

"Three."

Natalie opened her eyes, but her hands never stopped moving, never stopped in their task of keeping her nipples hard as she knelt in her guide display position on her knees. As she continued, her domme removed the watch from her view.

"What a lovely display, darling," Jordan praised. "How are you feeling, darling?"

"Guided.... Miss Alexander..." Natalie replied, hands still moving, her conscious mind seamlessly absorbing the hypnotic commands.

"Good answer, darling," Jordan replied as she upped the vibrator inserted in Natalie ever so slightly. "You may stop now, stand for me Natalia."

Wearing only the latex panties with insert, Natalie stood and waited as Jordan approached.

"Come, Natalia, time for your uniform fitting," Jordan held out her hand. "I will guide you to my private fitting room in the main house."

Jordan led her sub to the exterior door and led her outside and around the building to the main house fitting room door. Natalia never flinched as she walked outside in only panties to the largest building on the grounds holding the hand of the dominant. She was being guided, and never worrying about who was watching, pleased as she noticed her dominant guide had a big smile on her face. For the people on the grounds, everyone was accustomed to the tastes of Jordan Archibald, and a stunning model parading nearly naked was no cause for alarm.

"Now Natalia it is time to learn something new," her hypnotist said as they entered the private fitting room of the hostess together. "Come and stand here, darling."

Jordan pointed to a small, round pedestal standing one foot off the floor. Natalia responded and stood on the pedestal. Jordan turned off the vibrating panties at which Natalia let out a small moan.

"You may remove your panties, Natalia," Jordan instructed. "You will be completely nude for this fitting."

"Yes, Miss Archibald," the submissive responded as she removed the latex panties with a slight popping sound.

"Now, Natalia, I understand you never had any professional training as a model," Jordan asked as she circled the pedestal. "Hands at your sides, darling."

"No Miss Archibald," Natalia replied meekly, dropping her hands to her sides.

"Fitting models must stay as still as possible so the measurements are exact," Jordan instructed her submissive, who stood stone still. "But I know you want to learn more, don't you darling?"

"Yes, Miss Archibald," Natalia responded unhesitatingly.

"Very good, darling," Jordan said as she released an arm that lowered from the ceiling. "I had this installed with you specifically in mind, Natalia."

Once the arm reached its end, Jordan fastened the pocket watch from around her neck securely to the arm and then ascended the arm until the watch was several inches above the head of the woman standing still on the pedestal.

Despite being told to stand still, Natalia found her eyes instinctively following the watch with no prompting.

"Oh how lovely, darling, you are already following the very thing that always captures your eyes and mind," Jordan said with glee. "That is impressive darling, but we do have more work to do. Watch the watch, Natalia."

Her eyes already glued to the timepiece that caught her attention every time it was in sight, like a beacon to lost sailors, Natalia heard the phrase she was trained to hear and focused her attention on the watch, and waited. Jordan stood behind her and admired her curves from behind, walked to the side, then reached out and slid a finger between the legs of the woman who was laser focused on the watch that captivated her.

"Someone seems to love being naked and on display," Jordan cooed quietly into the ear of her guest as she looked at her glistening finger. "That is something we can certainly work with darling."

Jordan then stood directly in front of Natalia, who was a full foot taller than her hostess and hypnotist from standing on the pedestal. The hypnotist noticed two things- one, the hazel, almond shaped eyes of the nearly hypnotized woman were beautiful as they looked upward at the watch. Two, the nipples on the silicon enhanced breasts of her subject were at full attention. Jordan loved the look of her eyes, and the longing look in them, and the fact that her nipples were fully aroused. The hypnotist ran a finger along each nipple, and finished with a nice, slow trail of the fingernail of her right forefinger along the breasts and nipples before completing her slow, sexy and arousing trek around her sub, who was nearly in her trance state.

SNAP

Natalia closed her eyes and let out a small mewl as she entered trance. Her hypnotist smiled.

"Natalia, models must be able to hold their pose when they are in a show and on display," Jordan began. "Today we will work on you being posed and holding the position selected by your guide, do you understand?"

"Yes, Miss Archibald," the still, quiet voice of the hypnotized woman on the pedestal answered.

"Open your eyes, darling, stay focused on the watch and it's spinning," Jordan instructed. "I will pose you as I see fit you will simply hold that pose, rigid as steel until I repose you, do you understand?"

"Yes, Miss Archibald," Natalia replied from her pedestal, eyes focused on the spinning watch just above her head, body rigid.

The hypnotist and dressmaker took the measurements she needed for the uniform, and called in her personal assistant to complete the making of the outfit.

"You called for me, Miss Archibald?" the redheaded assistant said as she entered the private fitting sanctuary of her boss.

"Yes, Britt, I did," the dominant answered. "I have the measurements for Natalia's uniform, please take them to the pattern makers and have it completed immediately."

"Yes MIss Archibald," Britt replied, still eying the beautiful woman on the pedestal.

"She is lovely, isn't she my dear?" the hypnotist asked her assistant.

"Yes, Miss Archibald, she is stunning," the smaller woman responded, not quite making her way to the exit as she stood and eyed Natalia.

"Yes, and responding very well to her hypnosis sessions," the dominant responded. "Even better than you did, my dear."

The red head turned and gave her boss a confused look, tilting her head sideways.

"Of course you don't remember that, my dear," Jordan laughed. "Bye bye Britt."

The lovely assistant closed her eyes and deeply relaxed for her boss.

"You are so lovely when you are hypnotized too, Britt," Jordan said. "And you did very well with the champagne Natalia drank when she arrived. Forget seeing Natalia naked, forget seeing her hypnotized, forget being hypnotized. When you close the door, you will wake up and take the measurements in your hand to the pattern makers to be completed as soon as possible."

Jordan walked over to the assistant and ran her forefinger along her cheek. Britt sidled closer like a kitten being petted.

"Off you go now my dear," Jordan instructed as her assistant took the fitting measurements and headed out the door. Once outside, Britt shook her head as she reemerged from her brief time under hypnosis for her dominant boss, taking the important notes to the pattern makers for completion.

"Now Natalia, your eyes must remain focused on the watch, and you will remain silent, darling," the hypnotist instructed. "Hold the pose I put you in until I move you."

Natalia remained silent, and her pretty eyes stared helplessly at the watch as her dominant moved her into a pose- left arm folded over her breasts, feet shoulder width apart, right hand between her legs, two fingers gently at the entry of her folds, eyes opened, looking straight ahead.

"What a lovely pose to display, playful and sexy, now a big, beautiful, happy smile and hold this pose darling," Jordan instructed as she walked to the table near the display and picked up a small circular package and brought it over to the pedestal.

The hypnotist opened the package and took out two small earpieces, small enough to be hidden unless focused to find them, and placed one in each of her subjects' ears. Once inserted, Jordan left the fitting room where Natalia stood in her pose, and entered her office. She opened the laptop on the desk in front of her, and opened a program. Live video of the smiling and posed Natalia roared to life on the screen- with her locked in pose. Jordan clicked a button.

"Natalia, if you can hear me darling, wiggle your index and middle fingers of your right hand now," Jordan commanded.

Natalia complied, and wiggled the two fingers that were carefully inserted in the folds between her legs. The fingers were the only things moving on the screen, causing the domme to smile.

"Very good, darling," Jordan said as Natalia could hear her with the earpieces. "You keep wiggling those fingers, everything else rigid as steel darling."

Jordan enjoyed the subtlety of her submissive using her fingers on herself while maintaining her focus to pose and stay rigid as steel.

"Darling, the phrases I repeat to you will become very important to you, things you must always focus and obey even when awake and as Natalie," Jordan instructed. "Close your eyes for three seconds if you understand."

Natalia closed her eyes, counted to three then opened them and immediately refocused them onto the watch.

The dominant, comfortably seated in her office, grinned as the eyes closed and fluttered open.

"You love being guided," Jordan began.

"Obedient guided girls are rewarded."

"You love and trust Miss Archibald as your guide."

Jordan smiled, and spent the next two hours endlessly repeating the three simple phrases that would be embedded in the lovely natural submissive on the pedestal.

All while Natalia wiggled her index and middle finger inside herself as she listened, her pretty, glassy eyes focused at the watch in front of her. Over time, that pretty smile would turn to a nearly satisfied smile.

********

Jordan finally stopped her conditioning after 2 hours when she got the call that the uniform was ready and being delivered. She turned off the microphone of the app with the direct connection to the earpieces worn by Natalia. The hypnotist instructed her staff to leave the uniforms outside the fitting room door and that she personally would take care of it.

Jordan walked into the fitting room where the lovely Natalia stood in silence, her fingers still wiggling away, which amused the dominant, who reached out and took the left hand of her submissive from their position covering her breasts and held it straight out.

"Natalia, darling, you may now look at your left hand for me," Jordan instructed. "And listen very carefully, remaining silent."

Natalia blinked her eyes a few times as she attempted to focus on her left hand. Jordan smiled as she waited for the subject to regain focus.

"Very good darling," Jordan praised. "You have done a wonderful job being guided so far. Now there are just a few things for now. You will awaken with your ring on your finger and be Natalie again for me, darling. You will remember everything that has happened."

Jordan slid the wedding ring on the left hand ring finger for her submissive, while she watched, then gave her the instruction to stop wiggling her fingers. The dominant enjoyed what she saw- a definite glistening between the legs of the submissive from her two hours of wiggle filled conditioning, a conditioning with self reward.

"Now darling, kneeling position for guided girls, please," the hypnotist instructed.

Natalia slowly made her way to her knees, ass sitting on her feet, back arched, hands on the bottom side of her breasts, eyes looking upward.

"Wonderful darling, play with your breasts like a good, guided girl," Jordan instructed, as she watched her submissive follow the suggestion she had obeyed the previous day be executed perfectly once again.

"When I snap my fingers darling you will count to 50 silently to yourself in your head, and awaken, noticing the ring on your finger," Jordan told the girl, now playing with her breasts in a rhythmic pattern. "I will leave you a present, darling, do what comes naturally, remembering what happened today, unable to say anything about it to anyone but me."

Jordan Archibald took out the earpieces, placed them back in their circular holder and placed them back in the drawer of the table in the room. Opening the second drawer, Jordan pulled out a vibrator, the same size as the one in her panties, walked over to Natalia, and left the phallus directly in front of her, before turning and heading to the door.

"Enjoy yourself, Natalia," the domme said before opening the door.

SNAP

Jordan left the room and met her staff who had delivered the uniform, then retreated to her office and resumed watching her soon to awaken submissive.

Natalia counted to fifty in her head, then slowly started to awaken. She was sore from standing in one position for two hours, but incredibly aroused as well. As she woke up, she never stopped moving her hands and thought about how she just froze in place and played with herself. It was an amazing thing to admit to oneself,- but she definitely loved what had just occurred- and she wanted more. As she woke, she noticed the vibrator in front of her.

"Present.... From Miss Archibald..." the woman thought as she picked it up, despite noticing her wedding band on her hand she turned it on and opened her legs as she inserted it and began the process of finishing what had been started two hours earlier.

Jordan smiled as she watched the show on her computer monitor.

********

Jordan's glee was interrupted by her phone, which she saw she had to pick up.

"Hello, father," the dominant answered. "Yes, I am working on our little problem as we speak."

The tall beautiful fashion designer and collector held the phone away from her ear as she listened to the loud voice booming through the phone, a voice she thought was extremely loud for an 82-year old man.

"Yes, father, I know," Jordan continued. "I know there is a pretty woman who has been wandering the grounds naked, she is the central part of the plan to solve that problem. You need to trust me and give me the time I need to take care of this."

More loudness came through the phone, as Jordan placed it on the desk shaking her head until the sound quieted.

"Yes, father, I am handling things. I assure you business will be better than ever. Everything is on schedule, trust me," Jordan replied, rolling her eyes and annoyed. "Yes father, love you...."

*********

Ethan Davison made his way to the hotel, his itinerary full for the next several days to procure items for the clients assembled at the Archibald Estate. Once inside, he opened his laptops, and created a secure connection.

"Landed and in hotel in Tokyo, itinerary attached. So far, nothing to report," the married Interpol agent messaged from his secure laptop to his Interpol lifeguard. "Please advise of anything I need to be apprised of."

That was how it went, Ethan always needing to check in with his work first, all the while keeping things from his pretty young wife. He hated that order of operations, but he needed it to keep himself and his bride safe.

As Jordan entered the fitting room, she spied Natalie sprawled half on and half off the pedestal, the vibrator on the floor by her feet, well used, as the pretty young lady lay passed out with a satisfied smile on her face. As the dominant entered the fitting room, her assistant returned with several uniforms and the personal belongings of Natalie Davison and placed them on the table in the outer room. Hearing the door of the outer room open, the dominant met her assistant as she placed the items on the table.

"Thank you Britt, excellent work my dear," Jordan said to her assistant as she picked up the uniforms and the personal items. "Head back to your desk, my dear."

"Yes, Miss Archibald," the red haired assistant replied as she headed out the door.

As the domme picked up the items, the cell phone of Natalie Davison lit up and chimed, indicating a new text had arrived. Jordan looked down and saw it was a message from Ethan, who, as the dominant knew, was in Tokyo working on the goods the clients she set up were interested in finding.

She smiled as she entered the fitting room, as she placed the uniforms on a smaller table and took out the still lit cell phone. Jordan looked at the phone and examined it carefully. She walked over to Natalie, and placed the phone in front of the sleeping submissive and pressed the facial recognition feature button, and gained access to the phone. She smiled at how cute their text messages were and found a few patterns.

"Landed in Tokyo, got to the hotel safely. Facetime any time, Love you..."

Jordan smiled and looked again at the passed out, sated wife and typed into the phone the reply.

"Great! I am in the middle of something with Miss Archibald, I will call in 90 minutes! ILU2..."

The domme placed the phone back into the bag belonging to Natalie, before she leaned down, called her name, and gently shook her awake with a whisper and a smile. Natalie gently made it to a kneeling position before Jordan said anything else.

"Stop there, darling, a kneeling position right now would be perfect for a girl who needs guidance, don't you agree?" Jordan instructively asked.

"Yes, Miss Archibald," the still glistening Natalie noticing the ring on her finger, replied as she got herself back into the kneeling display position she had been taught. Natalia loved this, but it was the first time for Natalie, wide awake.

Natalie placed her hands under her breasts, knelt quietly, and began to move her hands as she stated by gently pinching her nipples since somewhere in her mind they need to be fully aroused when in this position. Her eyes focused upward, but there was no pocket watch to see, only the smiling face of Jordan Archibald.

"I see you like this, and love being guided, Natalie," Jordan asked. "What do you remember darling?"

Natalie shuddered a bit at the term 'darling', not unnoticed by the dominant who was weaving a well crafted web of submission around her kneeling guest.

"Spinning watch....your voice.... being guided.... Fingers wiggling...." the kneeling submissive replied, in a short, breathy excited voice.

"And you loved every second of it, didn't you darling," Jordan asked, "Tell me the truth Natalie."

"Yes, Miss Archibald," Natalie replied, her mind fogged with the pleasure she had been enduring as her guidance moved forward.

"That's wonderful, Natale," Jordan praised. "Now isn't being guided exciting? Isn't it wonderful to feel like Natalia again, but with someone to help you, to guide you?"

"Yes... Missss Archiballddd..." Natalie replied, guided expertly to that conclusion.

"Very good darling, but we do have work to do," Jordan told her kneeling submissive. "You have a uniform to be fitted and a call to your husband to make in 90 minutes, Natalie. Stand up now."

Natalie stopped her breast play and rose to her feet. Jordan instructed her to clean up in the bathroom and return to the pedestal for the fitting of her uniform. Natalie made her way to the bathroom, and cleaned herself, then looked in the mirror and thought of nothing but moving to her next task, returning to the pedestal. Still naked, she padded to the pedestal and stood with her arms at her sides.

12