A Timeless Display Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First of all, darling, you will wear these when in uniform, put them on now," Jordan said as she handed her submissive another pair of black latex panties with vibrator attached. "You remember how this fits, Natalie."

"Yes, Miss Archibald," Natalie replied as she donned the phallic panties.

"Excellent, darling, now let's fit the rest for you, please stand still, darling," Jordan instructed.

Instinctively, Natalie looked up as if in search of a pocket watch. Not finding it, she instead focused on a spot on the ceiling in the distance, and stood as still as possible.

"You must have really loved that last session," Jordan thought to herself as she watched her submissive search for a watch that wasn't there. As a reward, the domme gently turned on the vibrating panties to its lowest setting. "You are steps ahead of where I thought you could even be...."

Natalie stood stone still as she was fitted for the black and white uniform, and when done was a vision in the perfectly tailored outfit.

"I only do fittings for very special people, darling," Jordan said. "Especially the pretty ones who long to be guided."

"Thank you Miss Archibald," Natalie replied, feeling the vibration in her rise a bit.

"Come, have a look darling," Jordan instructed as she led the pretty girl to the full length mirror.

"Oh... it's perfect...." Natalie replied as the domme increased the vibration of the phallus the moment she saw herself in uniform.

The short black skirt came to mid thigh, the black and white top, which appears as a vest, was perfectly tailored to show the ample cleavage of the wearer, fit perfectly with no bra required. Natalie had been given a pair of thigh high black stockings with a spiral type pattern to wear, and they barely reached above the hem of the short skirt. On her feet were 3 inch black stiletto style heels.

Natalie's knees buckled as the vibrator was increased at her first look at herself in her new uniform in the mirror, prompting the domme to smile widely at that display.

"When you are awake on the grounds, darling, this is your uniform, this way everyone knows you work for me, do you understand, Natalie?" Jordan asked.

"Yes, Miss Archibaldd..." the still excited wife replied.

"Now, almost finished with the uniform, darling, please sit at the vanity now," Jordan instructed, guiding the uniformed Natalie to the mirrored makeup table, where a full makeup kit, brand new, sat. "Here is the color pallette for all my employees, do see your makeup matches, Natalie."

"Yess, Miss Archibald," Natalie replied as she read the instructions for the makeup combination to be worn.

Jordan stood visible behind Natalie as she began the application of the makeup in expert fashion. She noticed the smiling businesswoman every time she looked in the mirror. The former model, who was a certified cosmetologist from her class as a 17 year old, looked perfect in the prescribed combination of foundation, blush, eye shadow and liner, and lipstick and lip liner.

"Perfect, darling," Jordan praised as Natalie stood and turned to show her work. Natalie also felt the increase in her panties at the praise, a continuing refrain from the domme who was also weaving a pavlovian response to being praised.

"Now, two last things Natalie," Jordan instructed, holding out a small jewelry box.

Natalie took the box and opened it.

"Ohhh they are so pretty... unique...." the uniformed woman replied as she spied the pair of pocket watches on a chain dangle earrings in gold.

"They are to be worn by staff- they are part of the uniform darling, is that clear?" Jordan asked.

"Yes, Miss Archibald," Natalie replied as she reached up to remove her current earrings.

Jordan smiled at the pace of the reply, and again gently upped the vibration of the phallus in the panties as she replied "very good, darling."

Once the earrings were in place, she walked back to the vanity and picked up another box, thinner and longer this time. Natalie stared intently at the box as the taller, slightly older business woman opened it, her back to the freshly uniformed woman.

"Ohhhh.....' Natalie responded as she looked and saw Jordan Archibald holding a small golden pocket watch above eye level. Natalie 's entire focus when on the watch as it was airborne just above her eyes.

"This attaches to the tab on your top and the watch itself sits in the pocket of your top, darling," Jordan said.

"Yesss... Miss.... Arrchiibballldddd..." Natalie replied as she stood frozen looking at the golden watch.

"Watch the watch, darling," Jordan said as she spun the smaller watch above the eyes of her submissive. "You are doing very well darling, you must always focus on being guided, following what your guide instructs, isn't that right, Natalie?"

"Yesss... Miss.... Arrchiibballldddd..." Natalie answered as her focus on the watch drained the emotion from her face and caused her eyes to glaze a bit.

"Very good, darling," Jordan whispered seductively in the ear of her uniformed submissive.

SNAP

Natalie's eyes closed as she stood. Jordan smiled, pleased at the rapid progress she was making.

"Now darling, remember you must always follow your guide's instructions, if you agree simply repeat what I tell you," Jordan instructed. Simple. Effective. Repetition. "You may simply repeat what I tell you simply and clearly darling."

"Yesss Misss AArrrchhiibballddd...." Natalie answered.

"You love being guided," Jordan began.

"I love being guided," Natalie replied.

"Obedient guided girls are rewarded." the dominant called.

"Obedient guided girls are rewarded." came Natalie's refrain as Jordan upped the vibration at this phrase being repeated.

"You love and trust Miss Archibald as your guide," Jordan calmly stated.

"I love and trust Miss Archibald as my guide," Natalie replied without hesitation.

"You may stop repeating and focus on the watch darling," Jordan said. "We have a lot to accomplish while your husband is away, here is what you will do next..."

12