A Timeless Display Ch. 06

Story Info
Wife forced to play as hubby is away.
4.2k words
4.81
6.9k
4
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Timeless Display Chapter 6

Reaction to the return of Natalia DiSousa was buzzing in social media circles, as her first post in years surfaced. A bit older, hair darker, but unmistakingly Natalia, recreating one of her first bikini poses.

After the photo shoot, Jordan Archibald put Natalia back in uniform and had her continue her mundane tasks as a personal assistant, doing all sorts of mindless tasks as her guide rewarded her completion of each one with the flick of her finger on the buzzer of the vibrating panties the submissive wore under her uniform.

"Come in here, darling, I have something to show you," Jordan announced over the phone to her submissive temporary assistant.

"Yes, Miss Archibald," Natalia answered as she stood, turned and walked into the office behind her, stealing a glance at the large picture of her guide that hung on the wall behind her.

"It seems there are a few comments, darling on your return to social media," Jordan said holding the phone so her submissive could see it clearly, all 100 messages. "It seems you're back, Natalia, how does it feel, you are always on display now..."

"Exciting, MIss Archibald," Natalia responded, feeling the vibration of the phallus in her panties ramp up a notch.

Jordan smiled as she upped the vibration, and saw the look that it was more than the phallus that was exciting.

"Good girl, darling," Jordan praised. "We have a lot of work to do to get you back completely. While I get things ready, get back to work."

"Yes Miss Archibald," Natalia responded as she walked back to the desk and returned to her simple work tasks.

Natalia completed her work day doing those simple tasks for Jordan Archibald, and felt the rewards in her panties as she made it through the day.

Jordan Archibald emerged with a huge smile and flicked off the vibrating panties as she approached Natalia, who seemed disappointed at the lack of vibration.

"Time to get moving, darling," Jordan said as she pulled the leash from her pocket, pointing to the floor in front of her. "Stand here Natalia."

"Yes, Miss Archibald," the submissive replied, taking her position where she was instructed.

"Strap on the collar and leash darling," the dominant requested.

"Yes, Miss Archibald," Natalia answered, taking the leash and nervously placing the collar around her neck, then holding the leash out in front of her for her guide.

Jordan led the sub to the corner of the room, where a full length mirror hung, above it an o-ring hook. The domme briefly unhooked the leash from the collar being worn by Natalia and looped the leash through the o-ring before reattaching the latch to the pink collar.

"Hands behind your back, darling," Jordan ordered.

Nervously, Natalia obeyed and placed her hands behind her back and looked in the mirror as Jordan pulled out a pair of handcuffs and secured her wrists together behind her.

"There we are darling," Jordan said. "You aren't going anywhere for a bit, so just relax and enjoy seeing yourself on display, Natalia."

Jordan tugged on the leash, showing the sub she would not be moving anywhere, then pulled on her hands to let her realize she was not going to be able to use them in any way until being unlocked.

"Natalia, darling, some people are born for this life," Jordan began as she unzipped the top of the uniform her tethered sub was wearing. "Others are not. Some embrace the lifestyle, being guided and on display as requested."

Jordan began to reach around and manipulate the silicone enhanced breasts of her submissive.

"For some, it is exciting," Jordan said, pulling the top down exposing the fully aroused nippled of the pretty Natalia, who looked on with disbelief, nervousness and excitement all at the same time. Jordan gently flicked the nipples as she stood behind, and stared into the eyes of the bound sub as she looked in the mirror at her guide and now captor.

Jordan ended her nipple play, and proceeded to lower the phallic panties to the knees of the submissive. Natalie felt like she was being emptied as the phallus was removed, and whimpered as it left her friendly confines.

"Others find it amazingly arousing, darling," Jordan said, reaching her hand between the legs of the submissive, who stood staring at her captor in the mirror.

Natalia gasped at the feeling of her dominant and guide reaching up inside of her, she whimpered louder and her legs trembled at the touch.

"Seems like you, darling are both aroused..." the domme began, taking her hand from between the legs of her sub and glancing at its slickness before continuing. "AND excited, Natalia. Don't you agree?"

"Yyyessss, Mmmmissss AAArrrchhiibballld....." the submissive gasped out.

Jordan smiled, chuckled softly, and held her hand, the one slick form her submissive, in front of the mouth of Natalia, extending the wet fingers just at the lips of the pretty sub. Not needing any further prompting, the submissive opened her mouth and accepted the wet fingers and sucked on them.

"Very aroused indeed, darling," Jordan said, reaching between the legs of Natalia with her free hand. "It seems I have tapped into that very repressed mind of yours and learned some naughty secrets Natalia. You are very fortunate, some NEVER get the chance to live their repressed dreams. Or nightmares..."

Natalia nearly fell down, but was caught by the dominant, who prevented her from falling.

"We can't have you getting any marks on the perfect neck of yours, darling," Jordan said, referring to the consequences of a fall while tied to the o-ring while standing. The domme played with her sub, alternating her hands between being in the mouth of the submissive and inside her, between her legs, for a while until the sub caught the rhythm.

Left hand, suck, switch

Right hand suck, switch.

Jordan worked her into a rhythm for a while, in silence before deciding to move on.

"Good girl, darling," Jordan praised. "Good, guided girls get rewarded. Don't forget that. Step out of the panties now."

Jordan pushed the phallic panties to the floor, as Natalia stepped out of them. The domme tossed them into a basket, then adjusted the girl's breasts in the uniform and zipped up the back once again.

"Imagine, some girls never get to experience their deepest desires," Jordan said, holding the submissive up after the intense play had weakened her legs to a jelly-like state as she was leashed to the wall. "Or their darkest nightmares."

Natalia mewled in response, as her guide held her up.

"Stand, darling," Jordan ordered.

Once satisfied she was able to stand on her own, Jordan unleashed her submissive and paraded her out of the office, handcuffs still adorning her slim wrists. Natalia shuddered as the pair exited the building, the wind whipping and hitting her dampness under the uniform skirt with a purpose.

"Keep pace, darling," Jordan reminded. "We are heading to the dining room, I am sure you need sustenance after all that excitement today."

Natalia kept quiet as they were in transit to whenever she was being led. The submissive hardly noticed others, but she was certainly being recognized as they walked, her black and white uniform, runny makeup and pink leash and collar at the hand of Jordan Archibald made Natalia the center of attention to anyone looking.

Jordan led Natalia to a restroom outside the dining room and gave her instructions to clean up and fix her makeup, unlocking the silver handcuffs then handing her a small makeup kit to work with, as Jordan removed the leash but not the collar as she entered the bathroom.

Natalia first cleaned herself as best she could in the restroom, her excitement had been a glistening display and secondarily fixed her makeup as it had run a bit from the excitement of the day's activities. Her guide was patiently waiting as she exited, having completed her tasks to her best ability. Once outside, Natalia threw her hands behind her back, and put her head down.

"How wonderful, what dedication to being guided darling," Jordan mused at the gestures, Natalia preparing to be leashed and cuffed again. "Just your leash for now Natalia."

The domme led the pair to the dining room, where staff greeted them like royalty and guided them to the table. Jordan removed the collar and leash from Natalia and the pair sat.

"Give me your hand, Natalia," the domme demanded.

Natalia held out her hand, and Jordan placed the wedding ring on her finger. Under the table, the domme removed her shoes and took out the submissive's phone.

"Uncross your legs, darling," the dominant requested as they sat. "Time for a nice hello video to send to Ethan, Natalie."

"Oh, ok Miss Archbald," the submissive replied.

"Tell him about your day, darling," the dominant said as she handed Natalia the phone.

"Yes, Miss Archibald," Natalia replied.

"Start anytime, darling," Jordan chuckled.

"Hi Ethan, just wanted to check in and say hi since I have no idea what time it is where you are..." Natalie began. "It has been so exciting here... you have no idea!"

With that pause, Jordan took her foot and gently nudged between the legs of Natalia, causing a minor, almost imperceptible movement from the submissive.

"Miss Archbald is an amazing businesswoman and her guidance has been amazing so far!"

Jordan gently increased her play on her submissive with her foot, causing Natalia to shift in her seat.

"It's like I was born to learn all this from her... and it's only been a short time Ethan!"

The domme's ministration from her foot increased, causing more movement by Natalie while the face of the submissive Mrs. Davison reddened.

"I hope you are having success with the new clients, I want to hear all about it! Love you!"

Natalie stopped the video and put down the phone as the touch from her dominant's foot excited her to the point she was nearly climaxing- the point Jordan Archibald kept taking Natalie to before easing off. The submissive, subconsciously, was hoping this was the time when she would finish and climax.

The skilled domme removed her foot as soon as the video ended, and held out her hand for the phone. Natalie handed it back, and with a longing look in her eye almost pleaded for her to finish the job and allow climax.

"That was outstanding, darling," Jordan praised. "I think he will love that, so professional and so true, Natalie."

Jordan played with the phone a few moments, then held the screen showing the video in front of Natalie and hit 'send'.

"Now, darling, let's discuss your long overdue comeback," Jordan said after sending her submissive's video to her husband.

********

Ethan was working with the new clients in Japan, and was having some success in securing items for them, albeit a set up from Jordan Archibald. While he was having success with clients, he was also having success with his true job- working as an Interpol Inspector with art fraud. While in Japan, he uncovered a dealer who was selling fraudulent items, while exporting the real items illegally. Working undercover, he sent his team all the information and sat back and watched as the illegal dealer was arrested. His quiet communications with Interpol assured him he had arrested someone who was on the Red Notice list, but that his interaction and cover was not compromised and he could continue with his work- the work even his wife knew nothing about.

When he awoke in the morning, he watched the video of his pretty wife, in her uniform, sending him a message. While there was nothing overt he could see in the video, yet something nagged at the back of his mind about what exactly was going on. As he closed the video, the hotel phone rang as his client asked about the upcoming meeting regarding some items he was interested in purchasing, shaking Ethan from his wonderment about his wife.

**********

At dinner, the lovely pair discussed the preparation for Natalia DiSousa's return full time to social media and influencing products. Among the discussion, which was very one-sided, were how Natalie would spend mornings working out, tanning, and working on her body, hair, nails, and body waxing appointments. After mid morning it would be uniform time and work with her guide. A very regimented schedule. Of course, Natalie was all ears, and all on board with whatever her guide asked her to do. Dinner was also specifically prepared for Natalie to benefit her emergence back into the beautiful butterfly once again.

After dinner, Jordan leashed Natalie again and led her to her room and took her inside.

"Take a look, darling, soon enough I will guide you back to these pictures," Jordan assured. "Is that something you want, Natalie?"

"I...um...." Natalie stuttered and never answered.

"Give me your ring, Natalie," Jordan commanded.

Natalie complied.

"Good girl, darling," Jordan responded. "Strip."

Natalie removed her heels, then her stockings and the uniform, and stood waiting for more guidance. Jordan circled her like she was prey, eyeing every curve and contour of the pretty submissive.

"You have kept yourself in decent shape, darling," Jordan assured her. "But that will only get better with proper guidance."

Jordan reached out and slid her hand along the backside of her submissive, who closed her eyes as she was touched, "not bad here darling, but serious exercise to tighten things up are needed."

Natalia remained standing, but the rush of being touched, a reminder of her suggestion that touch from her guide was exciting, was evidenced by the smiling dominant. Jordan moved behind, and reached both hands behind the sub and placed them on her stomach.

"Just a bit of baby fat here darling, we will sweat that out of you one way or another in no time," the domme whispered in the ear of her submissive, whose response was short and breathy.

"But these, darling," Jordan said as she moved her hands up to the breasts of her standing still sub, "these are absolutely perfect, you chose well Natalie."

Jordan gave each nipple a little pinch as she walked to face her submissive.

"Kneeling position, darling," the domme said as she stood in front of Natalia, who dropped to her knees and began her breast play. "Good girl darling, just as instructed."

Jordan walked behind as Natalia strummed and teased her breasts in a rhythmic pattern. The dominant let her play as she circled.

"It seems someone really enjoys this," the domme teased. "Don't worry, Natalia, we will get rid of that tiny sliver of resistance."

The domme took out Natalie's phone. "Give me your hand darling," the domme instructed, interrupting the play momentarily as the kneeling girl held out her right hand. Jordan took the index finger and unlocked the phone. Once her finger was let go, Natalia resumed her rhythmic breast play. The domme set a timer for 20 minutes, showing the sub the time display before dropping it in front of her so she could see the time remaining,

"This is just the opening act, darling," Jordan whispered after dropping the phone. "I'll be back for the second act when the timer goes off. Enjoy this time, Natalia."

The kneeling submissive wife of the Interpol agent whimpered.

And played. A submissive solo.

And never thought of stopping. She watched the scrolling time roll away on her phone in front of her as she obeyed.

********

Jordan Archbald left Natalia to her own devices as she had other business to attend to, at least for the moment, heading into her home office to make a call.

"Hello Charles, how is Japan treating you?" the businesswoman asked. "That's wonderful. I take it you delivered the artifacts and the Red Notice criminal right to the unsuspecting Inspector Davison?"

Hearing the reply, Jordan smiled, saying "excellent, that is why I am paying you the big money, and my father will be very appreciative in due time. I am pleased that you are certain the Inspector is unsuspecting of a thing. Your deposit will be made immediately. Fare well, Charles."

Jordan Archibald then opened her computer, and transferred a large sum of money to an offshore account in the Cayman Islands.

"Money well spent," thought the dominant business woman. "Clear out the major opposition, increase revenue, keep my plan moving forward, keep father happy..."

********

The domme had a definite bounce in her step as she returned to the bedroom of her guest, who, despite the timer going off, was still kneeling and deeply engaged in breast play.

"How wonderful, darling," Jordan said with a satisfied, happy lilt to her voice. "You are still playing the tune I set you to, even after the timer went off... because your guide didn't tell you to stop on the bell."

Jordan reached down and placed her hand under the chin of Natalia and prompted the sub to look up at her.

"That is the sure sign of someone who wants guidance."

She ran her fingers along the left cheek of the naked, nipple engorged Natalia.

"Of someone who craves guidance..."

The domme then instructed Natalia to stop and stand. Jordan, standing before her submissive, reached out and flicked each nipple with the fingernail of her right index finger.

"Perfect, darling, these will look great in photographs," Jordan said. "But we have more work to do Natalia, this will be act 2."

The domme collared and leashed Natalia and walked to the corner of the room where the metronome was stationed.

"Sit down, darling," Jordan insisted. "Remember the phrases each evening to recite and tell them to me, slowly Natalia."

"I am beautiful and love being admired..." the naked woman replied as the first phrase.

"I love being admired and on display..." the married sub recited as phrase two.

"I always want to be guided and on display..." the beautiful Natalia answered as the third phrase.

Jordan smiled as her sub remembered the phrases perfectly, and also that her right hand began its way between her legs.

"Perfect, darling, remember to the edge, but do not cum," Jordan said as she stroked the hair of the seated Natalia. "Find the center."

Natalia focused on the arm as it swug left and right in perfect rhythm. Jordan smiled as she realized it was not unlike the perfect rhythm the submissive Mrs. Davison had shown when involved in her breast play.

"Remember to stop at the bell, darling," Jordan reminded, but her sub was already super focused on the tasks at hand.

SNAP

"I am beautiful and love being admired..."

"I love being admired and on display..."

"I always want to be guided and on display..."

Natalia's right hand worked between her legs, slowly and in rhythm with her left, which swept efficiently between her breasts and nipples.

"I am beautiful and love being admired..."

"I love being admired and on display..."

"I always want to be guided and on display..."

Jordan set the timer for 90 minutes, and also the timer on her own phone so she would not miss her time to return. She had the next act to prepare.

********

"Hello father, just wanted to let you know things are moving along," Jordan said in to her phone, where her 82 year old father loudly was asking questions at every pause. "Of course I had something to do with that, I set the whole thing up. Did you think an Interpol Inspector being close by was by accident? Limiting your competition is the way to do business, Father, leaving only the strongest to survive, make them come to you so you set the prices and the way things will be done."

More loud shouting from the other end ensued, but the young successful dominant remained calm.

"Father, give me some credit here, I have eliminated your biggest competitor and ensured another fortune for you and neither you or your people were nowhere to be found or in no way can be blamed," Jordan Archibald the younger said to her father. It's perfect. In due time you will see things the way I do, Father. I have work to do, good night Father, sleep well."

12