A Timeless Display Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

********

Jordan Archibald, partially exasperated from dealing with her father, looked forward to the next phase with the lovely Mrs. Ethan Davison. She gathered what she needed and waited, and as the alarm was nearing 0 she moved to the bedroom where a deeply hypnotized Natalie was repeating her mantra, rhythmically stroking herself to near orgasm and then throttling down so as to not orgasm. Jordan enjoyed the breathiness of the voice, and the focus on the metronome from her submissive as she followed suggestions perfectly.

"I am beautiful and love being admired..."

"I love being admired and on display..."

"I always want to be guided and on display..."

Jordan entered the room with her key, unbeknown to the mantra repeating submissive.

"Oh let's see how much fight is left in you, Natalia," the domme thought as she watched a beautiful show of her own design. "You had some a bit earlier, but I doubt there's much left in the tank now..."

Jordan removed her jacket, and was dressed in a black leather bustier, black skirt and panties with black stockings and heels, pink leash in hand after finding it on the floor. In her head she counted down the final seconds, and heard the bell. She watched with glee as Natalia woke up upon hearing the bell. Her hands were still in motion, her mind clouded with lust upon awakening, her nippleds engorged and on the edge of climax. As she woke, she turned to see her guide, smiling broadly at her like a proud mama. Upon standing, Natalia still had one hand between her legs.

"Don't stop on my account darling," Jordan said with an edge, holding up the pocket watch for her submissive to look at just above her eye level. "Watch the watch, darling."

Natalia's hands slowed as she looked up at the watch spinning in its captivating glory.

SNAP

"Natalia, when you awaken you will remember what you were doing tonight as you watched the metronome, and you will feel yourself fully aroused and on edge once again," Jordan began. "You will give me your hand when you awaken. You will then decide whether or not you wish to orgasm. There is only one way to orgasm, darling, and that is with my permission, and there will be conditions to gaining that permission. Do you understand?"

"Yyyesss, MMMissss Arrrchihiballldd..." the submissive answered.

"Awake at three, darling," the domme said.

"One."

"Two."

"Three."

SNAP

Natalie awakened from trance, and extended her left hand toward her guide, while her right hand made its way between her legs.

"Good girl, darling," Jordan cooed, as she placed the wedding ring back on the right hand of the naked, aroused submissive. "Is there something you wanted, Natalie?"

"Tttooo cccummm, Mmmissss Arrrchibalddd...." Natalie stammered in her heightened state of arousal.

"Well darling, there are some conditions to doing that, Natalie," Jordan responded, taking out a large sized strap on for her sub to see. "Do you want to know the conditions, darling?"

"Yyyesssss, Mmmiiisssss Aaarrrchhhibballdddd," Natalie replied, switching hands between her legs.

"You will become my slave, darling, do everything I decide to guide you to do," Jordan told her submissive. "Do you understand, Natalie?"

"Yyyesssss, Mmmiiisssss Aaarrrchhhibballdddd," Natalie answered, her hands never stopping their movement.

"Put on the collar and leash darling," Jordan commanded, throwing them at the feet of Natalie. "Some thrive being on display, some are very aroused being guided, Natalie."

"Eeeeethannnnn," Natalie replied, as she picked up the collar, leash attached, and placed it around her neck, closing it shut.

"Good girl, darling," the domme praised. "Ethan isn't here to help you cum Natalie, but how wonderful to think of your husband and marriage at this very important time."

"Ooooohhhh," Natalie cried out in frustration, her last vestiges of independence showing.

"Now tell me you want to be my slave so you may cum, Natalie. Some were made to be pretty, guided slaves always on display." Jordan reached out and embraced the younger married naked submissive, whispering in her ear. "How wonderful, darling, trying to hold out,"

The domme then kissed the submissive full out. Jordan needed to hold up Natalie as her knees fell weak from the onslaught.

"Tell me what I want to hear darling," Jordan whispered. "Tell me what it is that you want, Natalia...."

"Iiii wwannntt ttoo bbbbeee yyyouurrrr sssslaaavveee, Mmmmissss Aaaarrchiiibbbballlddd..." Natalie stuttered out.

"Good girl, darling," Jordan said as she pushed her slave to her knees, while removing her skirt and panties and putting on the strap on. "Smile, slave Natalia, you were made for this, other wise it would not be this exciting, this arousing.... enjoy the moment, when you cum you will know you are owned and will be always on display, always guided...."

Jordan Archbald the moved behind her kneeling slave and began the final pushes to enslave the pretty social media star.

"Don't be concerned about anything but being guided, darling, don't give a thought to anything but serving and being a good guided slave...." the domme said out loud.

As she began her use of the strap on, Jordan instructed "don't give a second thought about Ethan, darling..."

12