A Timeless Display Ch. 07

Story Info
Counterfeit art dealer gets 2 for 1 special.
7.2k words
4.58
3.8k
6

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the session where Jordan's strap-on literally screwed Natalia into submission, it was full speed ahead for the domme to continue her subjugation and objectification of the pretty Mrs. Ethan Davison.

"Some people are just born to this role, darling," the domme reassured the submissive as they lay in bed after the submissive begged for slavery. "I must admit, I didn't truly expect you to be this interested in what's become of you, that subconscious of yours is very imaginative, and very sexy, Natalia."

The brown haired sub simply laid in bed, stared at her domme and smiled a sated smile, like her life was now complete.

"No more fear of being on display, or sexualized, or anything, darling," Jordan assured. "I will guide you in all things."

"Thank you Miss Archbald." Natalia replied, as she looked at her hand which was adorned with the wedding ring.

"Oh, no worries about that, darling," Jordan said, noticing Natalia looking at the ring on her left hand. "I will take care of everything, Natalia, you just enjoy being on display and being guided. Everything will work out perfectly."

"Yes, Miss Archibald," the submissive answered, smiling.

"Now darling we have a few things to work out," Jordan said, taking out the watch once again. "Watch the watch, darling."

SNAP

Natalie Davison succumbed to hypnosis for the first time as a slave, a designation she chose earlier in the evening. A blissful smile crossed her face even as her makeup was a runny mess following her extracurricular and extramarital activities with the one and only Jordan Archibald.

"Now darling, whenever you are wearing your ring, you will be sweet little Natalie, the pretty little wife," the domme started. "However, when the ring is off, your true self will emerge, that of the submissive, sensual, obedient slave Natalia DiSousa, the woman who loves being on display, loved being guided, loves being owned...."

Jordan carefully constructed programming into the submissive, and set her to sleep for the rest of the night.

In the morning, the dominant set her alarm to meet the new slave and begin her morning correctly. A self repeating mantra deepening her submission and obedience and enjoying the journey there.

"Good morning, darling," Jordan bellowed as she entered the photo adorned bedroom. "Rise and shine, Natalia."

Slowy, Natalia awoke, the prior evening's festivities wore her out and changed her perspective on many fronts. Natalia, naked, unprompted, padded over to the corner of the room where the pocket watch hung in front of the chair, spotlight hitting the watch, and sat down.

"How wonderful, no reminder needed, darling," Jordan praised, petting the brown locks of the hazel eyed beauty. "Then by all means continue, Natalia."

Natalia reached up and flicked the watch to life, spinning it as she stared into it as it shone from the spotlight, then began repeating her three phrases.

"I love being guided..."

"Obedient guided girls are rewarded..."

"I love and trust Miss Archibald as my guide..."

Jordan was pleased with the effort, as she simply smiled.

SNAP

The domme set the alarm for 90 minutes and watched as her sub repeated her mantra, focused on the watch, and switched hands as she masturbated to the edge and backed off.

"Such a lovely way to keep her focus on what's important every day," Jordan smiled as she played with Natalia's hair before exiting and setting that day's activities in motion.

Jordan settled on her daily activities and to set Natalia into a routine, a consistent reminder of her guidance and limiting other thoughts to prevent breaking that hold. The dominant had a few distinct things to do immediately after the prior evening's performance.

After the 90 minute mantra repeating, edging extravaganza, Jordan made sure to meet the submissive as she ended, to continue her guidance uninterrupted and to get on with the day's necessities.

"Get a move on, darling, we have work to do," Jordan demanded as she watched Natalia scurry to the bathroom, without her uniform and only in her panties. to get prepared. "Shower and uniform, no makeup, you have 10 minutes."

The dominant was putting small roadblocks in the way of her sub, to see how she would respond and to test if her guidance was absolute. The first was the shower- Jordan ordered the hot water heater turned off in Natalia's bathroom, so a cold shower was the only option. In the bathroom, Natalia turned on the water, and waited for it to heat up. She realized, after a few minutes, that the water was not going to get hot, but her guide required a shower. Without second thought, showering was the choice, as required by Jordan. The submissive shivered her way through a cold shower, and was relieved at the warmth the towel she used brought her.

Once out of the shower, Natalia donned the phallic underwear and exited the bathroom, where her uniform waited for her, as was Jordan Archibald.

"What's wrong, darling?" Jordan feigned.

"No hot water Miss Archibald, so I took a cold shower," the submissive admitted.

"Oh, well I will have maintenance look into this, darling, but you did need a shower after all," Jordan said with a smile.

"Yes, Miss Archibald," Natalia replied.

Jordan reached out and took the towel from Natalia and smiled.

"Well that explains this," Jordan said as she gently flicked Natalia's engorged right nipple with her right pointer fingernail.

Natalia didn't speak, just mewled in response.

"Get dressed, darling," the guide ordered. "No makeup, we have a stop to make this morning before the office. Antonina's Salon, 5 stars and very expensive, you are getting your hair done today."

"Yes, Miss Archbald," Natalia replied, reaching for the uniform.

"Be down at the car port in 5 minutes darling," Jordan requested as she left the room, intentionally keeping the tasks to a tight time frame to limit thought on anything other than the task at hand. "Do not be late."

Natalia rushed to complete dressing so she could be ready on time, putting in the small pocket watch earrings in her ears as she headed down.

"Good girl, Natalia," Jordan said, as she reached the carport just as the limousine was pulling in. "Right on time."

Jordan punched the app on her phone and revved up the phallic panties of her submissive, just enough for Natalia to feel the vibration.

"Have a drink, Natalia," Jordan said, offering the submissive a Mimosa in the back of the limousine.

Natalia took the fluted glass and took a drink, and found it was strong.

"Give me your hand, darling," Jordan asked, and then used the index finger of Natalia to unlock her phone again. "You have a video to take, for Ethan darling. We are going to get your hair done, just tell him our plans for today. Hair, then the office."

Jordan sat on one side of the back seat, Natalia's phone in hand, preparing the filming of a message for Ethan.

"Yes, Miss Archbald," Natalia answered.

"Make sure you tell him you are starting the day with Mimosas, darling," Jordan replied with a grin as she held up the girl's phone. "Start now, Natalia."

"Hi Ethan! Hope all is going great, just starting the day here in the limo with a mimosa!"

Jordan upped the vibration in the panties Natalia was wearing, rewarding her submissive for doing as she was guided to do.

"Ohhh," Natalia said as she wiggled in the seat from the uptick in the vibration. "Remember I said I was going to get my hair done? Miss Archibald is taking me today, I am sure I will love it and so will you!"

More increased vibration, as the pretty bride made a face that could be interpreted as feeling the effects of being stimulated to anyone looking. Natalia paused before resuming, trying to seem poised and in control.

"And after that back to the office, I am learning so much here from Miss Archibald, she is amazing as a businesswoman and guide!"

Jordan again rewarded the submissive with more vibration in the panties, and Natalia's face went flush from the excitement, and she again tried to regain control to complete the message.

"Can't wait to see you Ethan, things here are always so exciting! Love you!"

Jordan again hit the remote, upped the vibration and there was no mistake the look on Natalia's face- arousal. The domme let the video continue to give Ethan something to think about before stopping the video.

"Perfect, darling, finish your drink," Jordan said as she finished the video and sent it off to the husband of her submissive, who would certainly begin to wonder what was happening. Natalia finished her drink as she watched Jordan complete sending the video with her phone.

Jordan turned the vibration up as Natalia finished her drink as the limo pulled up to the salon.

"Watch the watch, Natalia," Jordan said as she held the watch in front of her submissive. "Very good, darling."

SNAP

"Whenever we separate darling, you will have the urge to kiss me, deeply, before we part, do you understand?" Jordan asked.

"Yes, Miss Archibald," Jordan replied from her hypnotic state.

"Awake at three, darling," Jordan commanded as she pulled away the watch and put it in her pocket.

"One."

"Two."

"Three."

Natalia slowly regained awareness as she looked at her guide.

"Now darling, we will go into the salon in a moment," the domme began, turning down the vibration all the way. "Just give your name, I have paid for everything. You will love your makeover Natalia. Do everything your stylist tells you to do so you can be even more beautiful when on display."

"Thank you Miss Archbald," Natalia said as she prepared to exit the limo, waiting for her cue.

Jordan smiled as the driver opened the limo door and she stepped out, and she watched as her slave took the hand of her guide to enter the building. Jordan led her slave into the salon for more in her very big day of change.

Natalia, in her uniform, held the hand of her domme as she was greeted by staff who escorted the pair to reception.

"Hi darling, what's your name?" the perky blonde in the pink smock asked.

"Natalie," the submissive answered, after Jordan tugged the hand of the slave to get her to respond.

"Ok, I don't see that here," the pretty in pink receptionist said.

"Natalie Davison," the submissive said nervously.

"Hmmm... I don't see a Natalie Davison here," the receptionist said. "Could it be another name maybe?"

"Ohhh," Natalie responded. "Ummmm well it was an appointment made and paid for by Miss Archibald, if that helps..."

"Sweetie, I don't care who pays or even see who pays, I just see who has an appointment and where they go when they get here," the receptionist said. "So... let's see then..."

Jordan again remained silent, enjoying the struggle before she again tugged on the slave's hand to prompt her.

"Natalia DiSousa...." the submissive offered hopefully.

"Well I will be damned, I thought it was you," the receptionist said. "Don't worry sweetie, your secret is safe with me. We get all kinds of famous people here. But I see it... it's you...I saw your pic yesterday... where have you been?"

"Long story.... Can I get started?" Natalie replied, not wanting to go into her past with a stranger.

"Of course Miss DiSousa," the receptionist said as she picked up the phone. "Hello, Justina, yeah, she's here..."

The pink smocked girl hung up the phone and told Natalia that her stylist would be present in a moment.

"Just let me say I loved all your stuff, I hope you get back into it, you are soooo awesome," the receptionist offered.

"Thank you," Natalia replied a bit shyly.

The conversation, a bit uncomfortable for Natalie, was interrupted when a woman in a black smock introduced herself.

"Hi Natalia, I'm Justina, I will be your stylist today," the woman said as she offered her hand. "We have everything requested ready to go for you today, follow me, please."

"Yes, of course Justina," Natalie said.

Before she uncoupled her hand from her domme's, Natalie turned, faced Jordan and gave her a very passionate kiss, then took the hand offered to her by her new stylist.

As they left, the receptionist looked up at Jordan, and simply said "Natalia DiSousa is officially here."

"Thank you dear," Jordan Archibald said.

The receptionist smiled at the dominant, long time salon customer.

"Check your account in a few minutes," the confident domme continued as she took out her phone. Jordan smiled as she started the vibrating panties once again. "You have the bottle I want you to use?"

"We do and it is all set with Justina, Miss Archibald," the receptionist assured.

Justina took Natalia to the dressing area in the salon.

"Here you go, get undressed to your level of comfort and there is a nice robe there for you, come out when you are ready," Justina answered.

Panties vibrating, Natalia nodded and entered the dressing area and undressed to her underwear and then went for her makeover.

"Right this way," Justina said, taking her to her private station.

"Sit here, Natalia," the stylist said, walking over to the cabinet where she took out a bottle and a glass, and poured one drink.

"Have a drink, Natalia," the stylist offered.

********

Several hours and one makeover later, Jordan was in reception waiting. A platinum blonde with extensions, long eyelashes and impeccable makeup appeared with glassy eyes.

"Thank you for trusting us Natalia," Justina said as Natalia took Jordan's hand.

"Natalia, give your stylist a kiss before we go," Jordan instructed.

Natalia turned, walked to the pretty stylist and kissed her on the lips. Jordan got the picture, showing Natalia from behind and the silhouette of the woman she was obviously kissing.

Jordan then held out her hand and headed back to the limo. Once in the back, Jordan again unlocked the phone of the now platinum blonde.

"Darling, show Ethan your new look, explain everything they did for you in the salon," Jordan instructed.

A dazed, glassy eyed Natalia then went into detail on the hair, nails, makeup, and body wrap session she underwent, telling her husband it was all paid for by "my guide, Miss Archbald." It wasn't a perfect video, but that was the goal. Train Natalie, send Ethan video and pictures to keep him wondering about what was happening.

Jordan then took Natalia back to the estate, where she gave her the tiny pink bikini and instructed her to put it on. The pair then walked, Natalia leashed, to the trellis for what would now become her daily picture.

Today's pose was Natalia, from behind, her new platinum hair flowing, arms extended 90 degrees at the shoulder, top of the bikini removed. Jordan took the picture from the mid ass and up, the only clothing the very top of the pink thong, enough to show the shapely backside of the re-emerging social media girl.

Natalia walked topless back inside after the photo was published, never flinched, never moved to cover up, just walked on her leash.

That was how it went, every day a new pose, every day more provocative, and every day a message to Ethan, one designed to make him wonder what exactly was happening. But Ethan had his own concerns, and was rapidly becoming the star of the Interpol art theft and counterfeit division, courtesy of the free leads and setups from Jordan Archibald.

This routine continued, her 'Mantra in the Morning', as Jordan called it, tasks in the morning for work in uniform, panties vibrating, a photo shoot in the afternoon at the trellis, a video or video chat to Ethan, dinner, her evening mantra, then, on occasion, allowed to orgasm at the behest of her guide.

Ethan, for his part, was a bit confused by the videos, but the live video chats allowed Natalia to talk him off coming home to see what was happening. He actually loved the platinum hair, and he also was hesitant to leave Japan since he was having success with his Interpol investigations.

*********

"Father, I have the answer to that very specific problem," Jordan told her father. "I took the liberty of having your assistant set this up on your computer."

Jordan Archibald, the 82-year old patriarch and namesake of his 30-year old dominant, successful daughter, looked on with a "what the hell is this" look.

"All I see is some silly peroxide blonde with big breasts in a bikini, how the fuck does this solve my problem?" the senior Jordan asked, gruffly.

"This is Natalia, Father," Jordan told her father. "She is a very, very obedient girl."

"So that domination crap you do, that's involved?" the old man asked. "That psychology mumbo jumbo?"

"It is, Father," the younger, prettier Jordan answered. "It is really no different than dominating in business, find a weakness, exploit it and you get what you want."

"I see, so how does this solve my problem?" The elder statesman asked.

"First, a demonstration," the younger Archbald stated. "GIve me three things you want to see this girl do, I will make them happen."

"Okay, I will play your little game, but my time is valuable," the old man replied.

"Trust me, it will be worth your while, Father," the domme said. "Tell me the first thing you want to see. I have her room loaded with cameras, and in her ears are tiny earpieces where she will hear my voice."

"Naked is a start, Jordan," the old man said, annoyed and waiting to be impressed.

Jordan the domme flipped a switch on the computer and began talking.

"Natalia, do a very slow, sexy striptease and remove your bikini, darling," the domme said into the laptop in front of her, as Natalia sat in her room. Four cameras were hung in the room, at the top of each of the four walls. Jordan had the controls to switch camera angles to give viewers a better view.

"This is like the live porn sites, and I have the prettiest cam girl." Jordan mused to herself.

Natalia was immediately dancing, slowly and sensually as she removed her top, swung it around before dropping it on the floor. She pirouetted, and as she finished, began to squat, her right thumb hooking the thong as she squatted, pulling it to her ankles as she got to the lowest point. She lifted her left foot, slung the thing free, then let go of the thong and she stood and turned to face her starting point.

"What next, Father," a smiling domme asked.

"Let's see her play with those big breasts she paid for," the old man requested.

"Natalia, kneeling position, darling," the domme instructed.

Natalia dropped to her knees, and began her breast play. Quickly, a vacant, aroused expression covered her face.

"Natalia darling, you may play everywhere," Jordan said. "Remember to alternate hands darling."

From her kneeling position, Natalia got into her rhythmic play, alternating hands from breasts to between her legs, putting on a lovely show for the party of the Jordan Archibalds.

"What am I watching, Jordan, you can hire any whore to do this," the elder Archibald complained.

"Like you have, Father? What would that accomplish exactly?" Jordan retorted. "I am presenting the solution to YOUR problem. Your potentially very costly art problem..."

"A whore? Like your mother?" the old man laughed.

"Touche, Father, you're just pissed she got the best of you in court. And that she gave me your name," the daughter argued. "So, tell me what the third thing is you want to see, Father, then I can get to MY point of saving your ass and solving your problem."

The old man stayed stoic and said nothing.

"Fine, have it your way like always, Daddy Dearest," Jordan replied. "Natalia, go get your favorite toy darling and edge yourself until I tell you otherwise. And do enjoy it and smile for your audience, you are on display..."

Natalia padded over to the side table, took out a large black phallus then padded back to the center of the room and sat, splayed her legs and inserted the vibrating device. Jordan turned off the listening devices in Natalia's ears.