A Timeless Display Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ethan's shoulders slumped.

"Here is your wife at the metronome, repeating her daily mantra when she sits here every evening, look how focused she is on her task," Jordan commented.

As she watched the screen, Natalie began rubbing and moving her hand more furiously. Ethan bristled as he watched her ministrations increase as she watched.

"It seems your wife quite loves seeing herself on the screen this way," Jordan chuckled.

"And now, the finale," Jordan stated. "Here is your wife giving you a bottle of water with a sedative in it. I believe this was between rounds two and three if I recall what she said correctly."

Jordan stood behind Ethan, hands on his shoulders before moving her right hand to fast forward to the next part she wanted him to see.

"And here we have your deeply hypnotized wife cuffing you to the chair you now sit in," Jordan began. "And restraining your legs and body to the chair here."

Ethan was wriggling in his chair.

"Oh, Ethan, I think you like this," Jordan said, as she reached down and gently tugged his growing, almost full staff member.

"Natalie, stop rubbing yourself for a minute please," Jordan began. "I want your full attention."

Natalie stopped, put her hand on the arm of the chair and looked up at her domme.

"You have a decision to make, Natalie," Jordan began. "I know how much you love being on display, and you can continue with this darling. But the cost is Ethan must serve too."

"Stop! Don't listen to her Nat! Fight this!..." Ethan screamed.

"It's simple, darling, and I promise he will love serving and being on display for me as much as you do," the domme said as she stroked the cheek of the submissive wife.

Jordan rolled over a cart to the right of Ethan.

"Darling, all you have to do is what I taught you to do under hypnosis, use the instruments on the cart as I taught you, and you will remember how," the domme said. "And you both can serve happily ever after, displayed and rewarded..."

Natalie looked up, eyes wide, and never said a word.

"Unglued," Jordan said.

SNAP

Natalie rose from her chair, walked over to the cart.

Ethan was talking a mile a minute in protest. Loudly. Hoping to persuade his wife to stop.

Natalie picked up the rubber hose and placed it around the right forearm of her husband. She then picked up a vial of clear liquid and the syringe on the cart, and carefully filled the syringe with the vial.

"Nooo Nat... Please...." Ethan screamed as Jordan looked on, smiling. "You can stop now!"

The wife flicked the syringe, ensuring no air was inside, then found the vein and emptied the contents into her husband.

"I love you Natalie..." Ethan said as she plunged the needle in his arm.

Job done, the platinum blonde, tear in her eye, replied "I am Natalia..."