All Comments on 'A Timeless Place Ch. 02'

by windstormy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I have tears in my eyes...

Because this thing is working again. I missed all of the comments so awfully. Please leave one before you go.

Thanks....

Billy

mastergary4u2mastergary4u2over 18 years ago
Awesome!!!

Wow what a warm way to get some lovin'...hehehe. Loved that way you did this chapter. I could tell Jonathan was a little distracted by the memories of his Uncle, but at the same time, he seemed to be enjoying the always patient love of Bruce. Good work, Billy...Onto the next...

sweeteric2u2sweeteric2u2over 18 years ago
Nice!!!

So much romance and intrigue at the same time. And poor Jonathan with all his memories of his Uncle. Grieving is no fun at all, babe. And I know Jonathan will come through it with flying colors. He's a tough kid, just like you.

moffettasweetmoffettasweetover 18 years ago
Mmmm...

Oooh, I like, Billy. Gotta have some more...

spiritwalkerspiritwalkerover 18 years ago
Even Better Chapter...

Really liked this one. Intrigued and baited. Onto the next...

DGentleBenDGentleBenover 18 years ago
Loved This...

Billy, I really love your stories, especially when someone reads them as well as they are read in our little library circle thingy. I kinda miss that, too. Hope we can resume that pretty soon.

But, I really enjoyed the intimacy going on between Bruce and Jonathan in this chapter. It was very......exciting for me. And I liked the way you portrayed the scenes between Jonathan's musings over his Uncle and what Bruce was doing at the same time. And you pull it all together with so much finess. That is really good.

Marie did that too in chapter 6, I think. Where stephanos was remembering Luka's castle and some of the good times he had with his former friend. That was really good too. I kinda like stuff like that, I'm discovering.

dcraigdcraigover 18 years ago
Hmmm

I truly enjoyed this chapter, Billy. It is full of eroticism. And the question about Jonathan grieving his dearly departed Uncle is now indisputable. We will now see if he will move through the phases of grief in a healthy manner. But I sense you intend to make this a very riveting tale for us. I can't wait.

athena_by_nightathena_by_nightover 18 years ago
sighs....

dreamy eyed over the slow dance...everything was fabulous

..but this...oh this..was my absolute favorite part

Doug LewisDoug Lewisover 18 years ago
Good Stuff...

Enjoyed this chapter, Billy. I can see how Bruce is wanting to enjoy Jon. At the same time, Jon is deep in his own world with all of the memories he's having of his late Uncle. Of course, I suspect as everyone else, that you intend to bend and mold this into a very healthy suspense thriller. I can't wait, actually. LOL...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oh My !!

Billy ,whenever I want to be tortured delicously from the inside out all i have to do is read something of yours . Gods! I am on the edge of my seat and Im eyeing the toys Hurry :P Love, Raven

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This is a good start to Bigrig sequel.However I hope johnathan gets some professional help.Peter is the only one around that does not want to screw him.I don't think having sex swaping with three older men is all that helpful evenif it is consentual.Greg and Tony needs help they all just want to get there rocks off it would be good to see Johnathan in a monogamous relationship out of need instead of relationships started with the need to survive but with all the partner swaping. I doubt that will happen in this sequel. Be that as it may the stories are still good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous