All Comments on 'A Timeless Place Ch. 07'

by windstormy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
athena_by_nightathena_by_nightover 18 years ago
awesome as always!

You did a beautiful job of laying the groundwork for your next chapter...so much rich detail contained in here and some interesting things revealed....but you only teased us with them! As usual.... I want more.... excellent job!

Ri

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
once again :)

I was so glad to find another chapter posted. I loved the descriptions of the house and grounds. I look forward to the seeing the next chpater...SOON!!

mitchpackmitchpackover 18 years ago
Ok, I'm sold, Billy..

From the very beginning of this chapter, I was reeled in. The detail of the mansion and grounds is uncanny. I could literally see it in my own mind and felt as if I were there. I could feel the gentle warm breezes you mentioned as they happened.

The scene in the bedroom was beautiful. The emotion and impact of the relationship between Bruce and Jon was deeply felt. And I could tell that Jonathan is struggling with adulthood and adolescence. He's a charming young character that I would love to actually meet. Of course, Tony might make me a little leery about doing so. He seems to be a man I wouldn't want to piss off or tangle with in anger. LOL...

Mr. Preston was an interesting character. I got the strangest feeling he's a professional. A phsychiatrist perhaps? And only because of the comment that was made about him hearing off the wall secrets on an hourly basis, daily. What else could he be. But that is a good thing to throw into the mix with Jonathan experiencing such troubling thoughts at this time.

Anyway, I loved this, Billy. And I'm eager to read ch. 8.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous