All Comments on 'A Tiny Slip Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyover 7 years ago
Lovely and touching!!

A very nice read indeed! All that has happened and there are still a number of days left until July 4th for the IC. Why do I get the feeling things will get worse before it gets better for the IC. Thanks WW, a wonderful read as usual!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done, Sir.

This was a good conclusion to this part of the story. And quite fitting to do it on the late Dame Agatha Christie's birthday. Must be a coincidence. Well done, sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bravo

An air mattress? Wow, did not see that one coming. Good wrap up of events, except one thing. No Crowbar explanation of how he caught Westboro.

However, as "A Tiny Slip" is the 2nd part of a promised trilogy, I am thinking that we will not get to that until the third series of the trilogy finishes, as the Westboro Syndicate is not yet dead and buried.

Also there are 2 unsolved deaths to be either swept under the rug or investigated as 2 co-conspirator's of Paster Westboro, that satyr and the attempted assassin of Paulina Patterson are dead and dumped, rather than just disappeared.

My guess is that Katherine Woodburn, Robert Brownlee or Thomas Cook will try to takeover for Pastor Westboro and pick up the pieces to his organization, and thus will be the main antagonist in the next series, before they and maybe the other two are foiled again by the Iron Crowbar.

I also believe there is something going on with Dr. Sidney Wellman that is not on the up and up. So, one must keep their eyes open to his plans and deeds.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 7 years ago
Wow! great finish!

I did not think of an air cushion, I thought maybe a

parachute to jump from the copter...Glad that the I.C.

is alive and well.

I'm grateful to the author, for having enthralled us with

this I.C. series from the very first chapter, 3 years ago.

Every new chapter and mystery was a delight

and challenge for this reader,

and forced me to THINK and try to resolve

each new case.

I got a few, I also missed some; still,

this was some of the most stimulating reading I've had

on LIT. Once again, thank you, WW.

LeFrog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The clues

For me, the final straw that it was Westboro was the flashback memory to the camp with the kids to have sex with them. I kept going back to the directions, North along this, South to here and such, kept thinking that was a clue, Another, how much you put into Sherlock Holmes ties, read somewhere, Doyle disliked a certain Reverend while he was in school. Those were what got me there but I know I missed many other clues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
aaagghhh

You are no longer writing erotic stories, all ur new stories are non erotic. Not cool man

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great stories

keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Shades of Sherlock

the TV series, that is. The air mattress is the same explanation for the TV Sherlock surviving after he jumped off the roof when Moriarty threatened the lives of Watson, Mrs. Hudson, and Lestrade. That being said, I dunno how Todd's team managed to deflate and get the air mattress out of the way before the police arrived and found Troy.

Glad all the heroes survived, with the exception of Mrs. Veasley - who is already missed. I don't think the Consultant suffered nearly enough (with Ned's drug) and hope the IC kept some for Julie Newton. Last but not least, what is it with the Consultant's insane misogyny? His goons were kicking Melina in the head - so not cool - that kind of hatred and anger is too evil - hope there's a special place in hell for them.

As a previous person posted, I'm still suspicious of Wellman as an associate, since he talked with Julie Newton (otherwise, why talk privately?)

luv2read2

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 7 years agoAuthor
Quick comments

Yes, the air mattress was in 'Sherlock', but I had that idea (from a real-life friend who is a stuntwoman) years ago, before that 'Sherlock' episode ever aired. My builidng up the Iron Crowbar's reputation being destroyed was inspired by the excellent 'Sherlock' series.

I did not think of parachuting out of the chopper, and if I had I would've made it impossible (seat sensor, or sudden weight change from jumping). There are other reasons a parachute jump wouldn't have been a good idea, either. I was looking for a "Reichenbach Falls" dilemma, with a plausible but unexpected solution.

Of course, Pastor Westboro can be evil, and many real-life pastors really are not all good like they seem.

And by the way, guys... I think that having Julie Newton talk to President Wellman was an even better misdirection than I intended. It *was* a simple misdirection, though we'll see what the sinister Dr. Wellman has in store for us in future episodes. Of course "Sinon" was a bit of a masking of the Consultant... kind of a "watch what this hand is doing, and don't see what the other hand is doing". I think it worked okay.

The Consultant solution chapter is submitted. Hopefully they'll publish it soon, but I have ZERO control over that...

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Absolutely great finale. Think what clinched it being Westboro was when the boys showed Don how to get inside the church via the boiler room. Still some explaining and cleaning up to do so hope to hear more in the next instalments.

DUBLXLDUBLXLover 1 year ago

Your chain of stories have held my interest to read daily. This is the most I have read in my life. Thanks for creating work that makes a person want to learn more of these people, one has become to know through your writing. I will continue to finish reading the balance of this story of the people revolving around this town.

Thanks again

chytownchytown11 months ago

*****That was an outstanding read I hope the next submissions are as exciting. Thanks for sharing.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum10 months ago

Well I was wrong on CofC.I had Wellman. He’s doing something fishy also. Did I see a pattern for changing underage girls into being criminally be used by Westboro. Elizabeth, Angela. and Julie per example. He must have saw traits in them early on while abusing them with Dr Jonas. Elizabeth is leadership. Angela for deducting and Julie for math,finance.

One other thing is the financial structure of tax system in T&C county. They have a huge company in BigPharmaCorp, other big businesses and the University. Though the University is sovereign most private and state colleges and universities give local government a yearly stipend to defray cost to town for many services provide to the schools.

Who does Westboro empire fall to now that Julie Newton can’t run things in jail?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES