A Tiroir is a Drawer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Covers?"

She brought them up, and we lay beside each other, her curled up under my protective arm and the covers holding us close.

The music had finished, so we were without cover noise near the end.

After a long silent set of minutes, she said, "I've... never done that before."

I chuckled and said, "Of course you haven't. You would have mentioned it. We're good enough friends, there's no way you would have let it just go past without some oblique reference."

Dreamily she asked, "What ... How in the hell did you know how to do that?"

"Oh, research. I know lots of things you probably don't know that I know."

"Like what Montgomery glands are."

"The bumps on your areolas. They make skin oils, prevents a baby-sucking from chafing your skin."

"Ah. Makes sense."

She paused and waited a minute, then asked, "Are you going to explain the, 'Mrs. Cooper-number-two' comment?"

"What do you want me to know?"

"I don't want to be number two behind anyone. First Circle."

I didn't know what 'first circle' was, but it sounded like she wanted to be first in line. "Tough call. My premonitions, it's pretty clear. I have to have a boatload of kids with Jane, or mankind misses out on something big. You're there. We have kids ourselves, about the same age, it looked like. We'll be rich, I know, somehow, so it's not a money thing. Sure, short term, poor, but long term, super-wealthy. Still. First couple of years, lots of work."

"Work for who?"

"You, for one. And Jane. Having kids can't be easy. I've heard. I mean, it'll be Canada, not the USA, and I've heard they have better hospitals up there, so yeah, maybe it's easier than here."

"Having a kid isn't easier depending on where you are."

I laughed, "I suspect it's harder in poorer countries."

She nodded, and hugged me tighter, and admitted, "True."

"There were other people there, not just you and Jane, but I didn't have a picture on that. I could only see faces for you and her. Maybe they were servants? Others? I have no idea. I can't see everything, a lot of it is feelings."

"You are soooooo odd, sticking with this premonition thing."

"It's gonna be... it's gotta be, really, a transaction, Amy. I will do the things I see in my visions, because if I don't, it feels like bad shit happens, and I'm not going to be a dick and choose my convenience over, what, my species? Dunno. Plus, I'm afraid if I try to buck the trend too far, ignore the visions, they'll stop, and it's really comforting, on one level."

"You seem to think we can have lots of kids together."

"Plus, you can be a nanny to Jane's kids. And, whoever else ends up in our crazy troupe."

"You're not turning us into a religious cult."

I laughed, "I'm Catholic! We don't have cults. Well, maybe the ladies needlepoint group. I never trusted them."

She laughed.

"Plus, I think I'd need to have a lot more charisma to start a cult. Think about it. Can you see me talking to any large group of people? Talking them into being in a cult? I rolled 3-d20's and got a 6 when it comes to charisma."

She smiled, did a "mmmMMMmmm" and hugged me closer, "Yeah, but it's MY six."

"You have work to do in the life I saw, Amy. It'd be really handy if you were a pediatrician."

"Bwhhaaaa! As if! I'm not that smart."

"You're smarter than tons of people. You can do anything you want to do. Start simple, build the skills, stay at it, make it happen."

She sighed, a long breath. "What do you want me to do?" Her tone was accepting, and I knew that the after-orgasm glow was still strong.

"Hmmm..." I pretended to think, but I knew the answer already. "I want you to be the best version of yourself you can be. Math whiz. Biology and physiology - Total Expert. Biochemist. Whatever. Alongside that, I want you to stay fit and healthy, work out every day, eat right. Next, I want you tooooo....." I was faking searching for a thought. "...Suck my cock, whenever I want it sucked, or turn that beautiful butt to me so I can fill you full of cum and give you happy-shivers. Or, whatever else."

Her evaluative gaze came back, looking up at my face, then back to lie on my chest. "I like the happy shivers. The 'whatever else' makes me nervous."

"I have a lot of dreams, not visions, just dreams, fantasies, where I'm in a threesome."

"There it is. I knew that was coming."

"Eh, well, you know. Every guy's fantasy."

"You're not 'every guy'."

"I do want my cock sucked. You were doing a great job earlier."

"Now?" Her hand went down and bumped into my half-hardness, grasping it in her cool fingers. Moving the covers aside, she said, "I'm a little nervous here, I haven't ever done this before, I'm probably going to be bad at it."

"I can tell you what I like, if that helps."

"Hmmm."

She got down there and held it up, then licked down over it, but with her head in the way, I couldn't see what she was doing.

"Watch the teeth! No teeth?"

"Hmmm."

She kept going, getting better at it, and I gave her some good tips, things that I'd seen my wife do, and even girls in college, way back when.

One thing I insisted on - she had to swallow. I said, major turn-off if she spits, she has to drink me down, it's important. I said I'd try to warn her, but I had no idea if I'd know when it was going to happen.

Sure enough, it did happen.

Trying to grunt silently, I came powerfully, feeling the way my body worked so much better than it had when I was older.

She hummed or was grunting through it as I came, too, so that might have given some cover noise, but who knew. Running the mental sound-echo through my head again, I realized I should have had more cover noise. On the other hand, I didn't know if my parents were anywhere nearby or not.

What the hell. Let them listen. I was going to make them rich with what I knew, I might as well have some freedom in the house. Plus, I was functionally turning a disused store-room into a bedroom suite, making the house worth significantly more.

Given the work ethic my parents expected, yeah, well, maybe that would fly and maybe it wouldn't. My mom was pretty liberal, given her background, but that was more conservative than what the rumor mill said some kids got away with.

She moved back up my body after the spasms faded, and pulled up the covers again.

We just lay there silently.

Chatting about whether I was going to have a permanent smile on my face the next morning at Mass (our family was Catholic), I just begged off and said she should see it herself and come with me.

Amy said, "I'm not Catholic. I don't know what my parents are. I think one of my grandmothers is Baptist. Maybe Presbyterian?"

"Doesn't matter. It's all the same. I went to a Methodist church once, it's pretty close to Mass. Their hymns are numbered in a book, so it's easier, but, yeah. You can do what you want, but I think I'm gonna want our kids to grow up in some kind of church. It's important. Morals."

"I turned out okay."

I made a face, fake-disapproving, "True, as far as we know..."

Her boobs were really soft on my side. I cupped one. "So, you said you lost a lung? Can you still run and..."

'KNOCK-knock-knock... Kevin?"

My mom at my room door.

I called out, "Yeah?"

"If you and Amy want hot chocolate, your Dad and I just had some, the kettle is on the stove."

The idea that she was looking out for me, that this was really about hot chocolate was laughable to me. I understood that directly. Looking at Amy, I said, "Thanks, Mom, we'll go down and get some if we get the urge."

"Well, it's there if you want it. Maybe Amy wants some?"

She wasn't going away.

Some part of this irritated me, like I knew I was older than this, that I could do WHATEVER I wanted. I was a grown-ass guy. The idea of being chained down to high school guy limits suddenly pressed in on me.

I had an overreaction. I said, "Say, Mom? Amy's going to come with me to Mass in the morning, just f-y-i."

"Sounds great, dear."

"We'll try to get up early so we leave you enough hot water."

Amy inhaled sharply, "What? I didn't..."

I was grinning my ass off, waved her off, and was lifting my head from the pillow in an obvious 'listening for the response' pose.

Mom replied, one of her 'I'll see your smartass attitude and raise you a mom-attitude'. "Well then, clean living is important, Kevin. Very Clean Living. Honest, Ethical, Clean living. And Amy's mother might be concerned about her, so you might want to clean that up, too."

"Okay. Goodnight, Mom."

Amy, her head facing the door but her eyes towards me, added with a cheery voice, "Goodnight, Mrs. Cooper."

"Goodnight, Amy. Tell your mother I said Hello."

"Okay."

We waited. And waited. After a full minute, we heard footsteps down the hallway and I knew she'd moved on.

Amy looked at me, confused more than upset, "Why did you say that?"

"Why not? Worst that could happen, she could barge in here and be thwarted by the file cabinet. Or, if she got past that, I'd just stand up with my cock hanging out and she'd have to turn around and walk out again, she's a prude."

"You'd never!"

I thought about it, "I dunno. She's not the frontal-attack type. She might go get my dad, and he'd come over and we'd have to have a 'serious talk' about being 'responsible.'."

Amy laughed, "You and me both."

I reached up and turned out the light.

Amy's voice was pretty clear, "You... actually...?"

"Sure. I can think of No Better Thing. At All. I have a soft, warm bed, a cozy room, an amazingly beautiful sexy, and might-I-add Very Naked girl in bed with me, and I can think of no better thing than to turn out the light, tell her I love her, and go to sleep."

Amy gasped.

"What...? That surprises you? It shouldn't. The bed really is cozy, it's nothing to get upset over."

"You...."

"Tell you what. Mundane things are required in life. In a perfect world, we'd snuggle up and sleep, then wake up several times during the night and give each other some great licking orgasms. I think, though, you need to call home and tell them you'll be home after church in the morning."

"I can't tell my mom that."

"Why?"

She paused. She was wrapping her head around it.

I waited, then turned the light on and rolled out of bed to get the phone off my desk. I knew her number. "Should I call instead?"

Her laugh was incredulous, "As if."

"Your Mom knows me better than, well, really well."

She was lost in thought. I sat on the edge of the bed and moved the sheet down so her breasts were exposed in the light, then raised my eyebrows twice, fast and grinned. She rolled her eyes.

"Hey, they give me joy."

She was still lost in thought, so I moved the receiver over and dialed. For some reason, I still had a rotary phone. I always got hand-me-downs, my sister probably had the sweet princess trim-line one.

I held the phone away from my ear so she could hear, too. It rang.

Her mom answered. I was glad it wasn't her dad. "Hello?"

"Mrs. Morris? Kevin Cooper."

"Is anything wrong? Amy's supposed to be with you."

"Oh, she's right here. Have a question for you."

"Okay, sure, what's up?"

"Amy's going to be here late tonight, and we're going to my church, St. Alban's, for Mass in the morning, 9:30. She's just going to stay over here tonight, it'll be simpler, but I wondered if you were going to panic if she didn't show up until noon tomorrow."

There was a pause.

"Can you put Amy on, please?"

"Sure, no problem."

Amy took the receiver from me with a funny 'how-dare-you' face, and said, "Hey, Mom."

I could hear it pretty well, and settled in to obviously listen.

"Did I just hear that correctly? Is this a sleep-on-a-couch thing, or ... are you and Kevin... a thing, now?"

"We're ... a thing."

"!OHHHh! I'm so happy for you! He's such a nice boy."

"Guy, Mom. He's not a boy. I... have confirmation on that now."

Her mom laughed, "Wowww! I'm ... I don't know what to say... You're old enough, he is, too, yeah, but... Big step? I brought you up to make good decisions, so... do you think this is a good decision?"

"Definitely, a very good decision, Mom."

"I think I can hear that." She paused. "Don't put him back on. I might be tempted to tell him to be good, and I think... that's not the right thing to say right now. I don't have any idea what to say right now, hun."

Amy smiled, "Say, 'sleep well', Mom, even though I don't know if we will get any sleep."

"Be safe, then, Amy. I love you."

"Love you too, Mom."

"Tell him I am beating down all my urges to join you at the 9:30 at St. Alban's tomorrow. Sleep well. Come home anytime you want."

"Bye."

They hung up.

She said, "I need to use the bathroom first."

"As do I. We might have a new toothbrush in the cabinet. Maybe. I'll look. If not, you can rinse mine out in mouthwash." We got up, and I got to watch how her boobs moved. I didn't have another robe, so I gave her a track-meet t-shirt (it didn't look familiar) that I'd apparently gotten 3 sizes too big and it covered enough to be modest.

I just pulled on another running t-shirt and sweatpants and I was set. Guys have it easier, maybe.

After I got her the toothbrush, I waited in the hall, leaning against the wall patiently, contemplating what was going on in my life and whether or not I liked it so far. I was pretty solidly in the YES column, but I had a lot of balls in the air, so to speak.

My dad came upstairs.

I was waiting for something to be said, but nothing happened.

Head-nodding to the bathroom behind me, he said, "Waiting for women in a bathroom - a primary male activity since 3000 B.C."

Laughing, I said, "Yeah. B.C.E., though."

"Huh?"

"Before, Common, Era, BCE. Not supposed to say BC anymore. It's not AD either, it's CE, common era, and BCE."

"Ah. Must be new."

"Yep."

Considering it, I wondered if it was so new that it hadn't happened yet in this timeline and I was the one that was wrong.

He just nodded with the new knowledge and went to his room, shutting the door behind him. I caught a view of Mom already in there, sitting at her desk.

They were talking in tones too low to hear from a distance, and I was pretty sure I didn't want to be in on that conversation, but I did hear him say a startled but happy, "Well, then!" Then, they both said an agreeable "Okay... Okay..." to each other.

Amy came out a few minutes later and I quickly used the toilet and brushed my teeth, and headed back to the room.

As I came in, she said, "I turned off the lights in the other bedroom, we'd left those on."

She was avoiding talking about what we were doing. Her smile was thinner, nervous, still super-happy, but also not sure what was going to happen next.

I liked what we were doing, and my smile probably conveyed that.

Locking the door, I left the file cabinet where it was and came back to bed, stripping off my clothing. My cock was half-inflated and bounced a little as I walked, and she definitely was looking at it as I came up to the bed.

"They're never that big in paintings. Yours is, like, a third of the way to your kneecap?"

"Huh. I guess." I looked at her as I got the covers back on us, "Your boobs are bigger in real life, too. Those oil paintings of you naked aren't doing you justice. Especially the one where you're standing in that giant clam?"

"Dork."

"You wear thick shirts! I imagined, but I never knew. You're so much better than I had pictured."

"Is this going to be an obsession?"

"Healthy one, maybe."

We settled in and turned out the light.

"You want another blowjob?"

I thought about it. "Mostly I want to hold you next to me, and relax, and let all of today wash over me. Maybe, sleep. Maybe, lick you silly again. You're a lot of fun to play with."

"I'm ... wow. I haven't ... told you, Kevin... that was... sooooooo amazing ... I don't know."

"Glad to help. You're a great instrument to play."

"Hmmm..."

We tucked in, and eventually I was on my side and she curled up, spooning me, warm and happy.

Sleep...

The thing is, I actually was tired, from moving stuff all day, and not enough sleep the night before.

Sleeping with someone is a skill, and I was out of practice.

I awoke on my side, spooning Amy. The clock said it was only an hour later.

Her butt was backing into me. I could feel my cock rising up her back, between her butt cheeks. My arm was over her chest, under her arm and cupping her breast, but her hand was over mine so that was okay with her.

I squeezed, appreciating what I was holding.

"Kevin?"

"Yeah?"

"What if you're right about Cher-nobel?"

"I've been right lots of times. Life goes on."

"Ever been wrong?"

"Yeah. Usually about stuff far away, or stuff that's too tightly bound in my own life, so I figured out later I prevented something by not doing something I normally would have done."

"Are lots of people going to die?"

"Not like millions or anything. Maybe thousands. Not sure. No way to prevent it. Ru... the Soviet Union, they don't listen to anyone. Big mysteries. I bet, even if I worked there, I couldn't stop it."

Knowing what I did (as an engineer) about that event, I totally could have stopped it. There was a special kind of dumb in effect, the "I'm more important than you so shut up". I might have been able to inject reality. Or, not, if they were so top down that any dissenting voice would be arrested, I had no way of knowing. It was a famous engineering mistake, how human factors and seriously bad, careless design combined.

I moved my hips, liking the feeling of my cock up the back of her hips.

"Want some help with that?"

"Sure!"

She rolled back to turn around, then pushed the covers back and gave me (in this body, at least) my second-ever blowjob.

She was better than before, for sure, and I was Mostly Quiet - ecstatic, for sure, but quietly so.

Wow - she was more coordinated than I remembered her being! I caught my breath and relaxed again, unclenching the rest of my body with the primary release done.

Obviously smiling and self-satisfied, she pulled up the covers and tucked in beside me. I was warm and happy and relaxed.

I went Right back to sleep.

Again, two people in a twin bed is a tight fit, and we had to be in full body contact for a lot of the night. I was awake and FULLY aware of her beauty, her luscious breasts pressed against me and deforming around my arm, or on my back, wherever.

Feeling her regular breathing next to me, the clock saying 4:30, I had to get me some more of that sweet lickable pussy, but I had to pee. It was unusual for me, in the middle of the night, but, what the heck.

I got up carefully and went out, taking a moment to rinse with odd tasting mouthwash, in case my breath smelled bad. I wanted to be able to kiss her without worry.

Usually I wore underwear to bed, though sometimes I'd sleep naked. Walking to and from the bathroom I was all dangly, once I checked my parent's door was closed.

My dad's snoring was clearly audible through the door, as I had vaguely remembered it being. I also had a vague memory of my mom wearing earplugs. I hoped she was able to sleep with that racket, but who knows. There was no way to know if this universe had CPAP machines for sleep apnea yet, but my proposing it wouldn't be a good plan.

On the plus side, I might have a nice way of making money someday out of that 'invention'.

When I got back, I opened the door to find the bedside light on, and Amy sitting up, her legs crossed - and the covers up over her chest in a way that said, 'we're gonna talk now'.

Her face was pensive. It wasn't just 'talk now', it was one of those, 'we have to talk about our relationship' moments.

Years of marriage had trained me to NOT avoid those talks, or even worse things happened.

1...34567...34