A Titanic Endeavor

Story Info
Lyralei seeks to impress her new master.
6.9k words
4.2
4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 02/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lyralei's mind slowly began to stir as the fog of sleep thinned. Slowly, her green eyes opened as memories of her previous day were beginning to trickle back.

Like... Where am I? the read head pondered, though her thoughts were fuzzy and muddled. The simple act of thinking strained her mind and she pressed two digits to her temple. Ugh... What happened with all those hot guys last night...?

The woman's eyes scanned her surroundings, seeing nothing but walls and columns of rich jade, smooth enough that she could see her reflection in the stone. Nevertheless, what caught her attention above all was the shining light atop an impossibly tall staircase, calling to her as the flame to the moth. Atop that staircase and atop the ceiling wheeled the night sky, shining with innumerable celestial bodies, at once part of the jade castle an

This is no natural place, a voice within Lyralei's mind warned her. Be cautious...

Words such as these troubled Lyralei little, for she was the Whoreranger, bound to seek out the juiciest cocks of the land and drain them of their yummy cum. It felt like ages ago that she had banished that other part of her to the confines of her mind, shackled. That other part of her, her original self, the one who had inhabited this body before the Elder Titan reformed the world.

Oooh, yeah! I remember now! she giggled air-headedly to herself as she stood up, realizing that her slutty outfit had reappeared on her body, both covering the essentials and covering very little, all at once. Her stilettos clicked against the immaculate floor as she traversed the wide hall to one of the polished columns.

She could feel the abundant flesh of her ass, thighs and tits jiggling and wobbling about with every lewd, hip-swishing footfall.

Staring for a moment at her reflection, the Whoreranger giggled once more. Her huge, round tits, larger than her head by a fair margin, seemed ready to pop out at a moment's notice if anyone looked at them for too long. The two colossal orbs struggled for space within the confines of a tube top that barely even managed to cover her nipples, pushing out against the thin fabric. Those thick nubs stood proud upon the mountains of her chest, eager for attention.

Both hands, covered by fingerless gloves, reached up to grope and fondle those huge, pale melons, prompting a soft sigh of pleasure from her full, dicksucking lips. These big titties of mine feel so good! I just wish there was a big, plump cock to pound them!

As she spoke those words, she looked around once more, eyes darting upwards to the glowing light atop the staircase, so high it seemed that it blended in with the stars above. Even her skills as an archer would not allow her to properly estimate the glowing thing's distance.

Tall legs parted somewhat as she bit her lower lip, allowing a gloved hand to wander from her vast tits to her toned stomach and then further downwards to the hairless mound of her constantly-gushing cunt. Her mind wandered to the empty sleeve that was her juicy pussy and how she yearned for it to be filled with all manner of monstrous cocks. With a surprising amount of self-control, she managed to pull her hand away from her nether regions, knowing full well that touching herself would result in hours or even days lost in the throes of self-pleasure.

Like, maybe that shining light thing over there knows where I can go! I don't see anyone else here who can help me out. I don't know why I'm here, tee-hee! But it sure feels good! It's like... hot chocolate! And like buying new shoes. It's like, super nice. Plus, the guy who has this palace place is probably super rich! I wonder if he'll buy me stuff if I suck his cock!

Her vapid thoughts were halted by her need to move, limited brainpower barely able to truly focus on more than a single thought or activity at a time. Of course, as she walked thoughts came to her, such as her need for cocks, pretty shoes and slutty outfits.

Did I win, like, a shopping spree?

Slowly, the whore ascended the staircase with her high heels, finding it far easier than she'd anticipated. Her feet didn't hurt in the slightest, as though her body had been molded to her shoes and they to it. Her thick, firm thighs rubbed against one another as her thong-clad ass swung left and right hypnotically, bubble butt bouncing and wobbling about, round and firm.

Looking back, Lyralei was struck by a sudden bout of vertigo as the staircase now stretched out hundreds of feet behind her, the castle she'd woken up in now only a tiny green blot against the vastness of the star-filled void. She didn't understand what was happening, nor did she care to. The only way forward was up, and so she continued her ascent.

Hours passed and even her athletic form started to feel fatigue. Soon, she found herself on all fours, crawling and climbing those jade steps, panting and wheezing. Her legs throbbed, muscles aching. Just... A bit... More...

She looked up to see only fifty or so stairs remained, an enormous Minotaur-like man sitting atop a throne decorated with all manner of mythical beasts and monsters. Its form was of a dark azure, outlined by shades of cyan.

When the figure spoke, its glowing white eyes staring down at her, Lyralei felt herself suddenly reinvigorated. "Long is the road ahead, for only through your complete dedication to the cause may lasting peace be achieved for all the peoples of this world," it said. "You, Lyralei, are but the first in a long line of bimbos that will heal the pains of this world. Seek me out, and I shall offer the answers you seek..."

Though the words themselves were far too complex for the airheaded archer, she nonetheless understood the intent behind them. Before she could even begin to think of something to say, the colors around her, along with the throne, disappeared, as if consumed by a burning gust.

The only feature that remained when things settled was the star-filled sky above, partially hidden behind the leaves of trees. Lyralei was on her back against soft, wet moss. Both her hands shot up to grasp the enormity of her pale, jiggling breasts.

Still alive, she remarked as she sat up, as though the existence of her fat, wobbling chestpillows was the only determining factor of her continued existence.

Her head spun as if on a swivel, trying to understand where she was. Moonlight filtered through the green canopy above, bathing the surrounding trees and bushes with soft white-blue light.

Hmm, I think this is a forest! I'm, like, almost sure!

Feeling her pants (if one could even call them that) getting soaked from the wetness of the forest floor, Lyralei stood up, dusting herself off and causing a few leaves to flutter off. The sound of running water nearby made her acutely aware of the dryness of her throat.

Finding the stream was a breeze to the ranger, for even in her bimbo state she still retained much of her life's experience, along with the gentle guidance of that other part of her. The one who held all the smarts, who had been locked away in the deepest recesses of her (admittedly small) mind.

Lyralei squatted next to the stream, causing her thong-clad ass to bulge obscenely, digging somewhat into her nether region to form an obscene cameltoe. Cupping her hands into the ice-cold water, she brought the pure liquid to her plush lips. A satisfied groan left her lips as she felt the cold liquid running down her throat and into her stomach, having never tasted water such as this, even in the forests of her youth.

"Do make yourself at home," a sultry voice said from above Lyralei. "It's not like this is my domain or anything."

That other part of her might have grabbed her bow to fire at the stranger, yet she only found herself shivering in delight at the sound of that voice, like warm honey being drizzled into her ears.

When her eyes finally located the voice's owner in the moonlit woods, Lyralei's eyes widened for upon the branch of a tree sat a winged creature with proportions akin to her own. That, however, was where the similarities between the two women started and ended. Wearing the accoutrements of one more used to dark dungeons of leather and lace, the winged succubus stared down at Lyralei with pink-glowing eyes.

"Done staring, slut?" the horned woman barked, the rapid shift in demeanor catching the ranger by surprise. "Don't stare at me like that, I know what you did back there."

"Um, hi! I don't know what you're talking about, but I'm Lyralei but I'll let you call me Ly 'cause you're such a hottie!" the red-head said with that characteristic air-headed giggle of hers, eyes hungrily scanning the woman's ultra-curvaceous form and taking note of the visible softness of those blue-grey mountains upon her chest, overflowing from inadequate cups.

The demoness scoffed. "I've been called many things over the years, but Queen of Pleasure is what I am now known as, Royal Consort to the Elder Titan and Mistress of the Court of Bimbos. It seems that He has taken quite a liking to you, and my men still speak of the enjoyment you gave them in that tavern," she said with a smirk.

"Your men? Like, you mean those big hunky guys were yours?" Lyralei asked as the memories of the ravishing she received came back. "Can I, like, say hi? They were sooooo nice to me," she said, giggling.

"In due time. For the time being, your presence is required as part of the Court."

"The Court? Like, I'm going to dress all cute with dresses and stuff? With castles and knights?" Lyralei asked, puzzled.

"There is very little clothing involved. Our main task is finding and changing those who were sadly not affected by the Titan's Bimbomb," the Queen explained before floating down from her branch to a large rock near the stream, to be closer to the ranger.

"Oooh, Bimbombs! Sounds yummy!" exclaimed the red-head, eyes wide with excitement.

The demoness sighed, pressing two fingers to her temple, briefly closing her eyes. "It's simply a a stupid name the Monster-men gave the Titan's spell but... it stuck, somehow. The Titan is usually not one for jokes, but apparently, he took a liking to the name. In truth, the Bimbomb is a reality-altering spell, but it was imperfect and not everyone was affected as they should have been."

"Ok! So, like... We gotta find these people and... Ummm... Sorry, it's just a lot of words."

"Turn them. Make them see the Titan's vision so that they may join us on our mission. Once all of the Titan's children have joined us, we will have achieved unity."

"Ooooh, sounds dangerous! Like, dangerous and sexy!" Lyralei said with a grin.

The Queen nodded. "Dangerous, yes. Not all who inhabit this world believe in our mission and many oppose us. Our desire is to bring unity through love. The Titan's first creation was imperfect, and the endless wars and conflicts are a testament to that imperfection. This new world shall be one where we will find only harmony."

The Succubus studied the human for a brief moment as the wind around them slowly picked up, leaves rustling. They remained like this for a moment, with the Queen awaiting Lyralei's response.

"Yeah, no. Like, I have no clue what you're talking about. Wanna make out?" Lyralei said, obviously quite confused at what had just been explained to her.

"I..." responded the demoness, interrupting her own words with a sigh. "No, I do not."

A sudden laughter resonated through the forests and the ground beneath them shook. Out of the shallow water of the stream suddenly strode the luminous spirit of the Titan, the same minotaur-like creature Lyralei had seen atop the throne and the same voice she'd heard so many times before.

"She is confused, Akasha," he said, that deep, masculine voice, akin to the deepest rumblings of the Earth, made both women's cheeks redden with sudden arousal. "You are the only one of the Court who has retained and will retain her intellect, you know this. Now, Lyralei," said the Titan, placing a heavy hand on the ranger's shoulder. "You are among the first to have been transformed by my reorigination spell. Though the spell was limited and imperfect, I have managed to capture the echoes of this magic within bimbo-shards. These shards, I bestow upon the Council of Bimbos to continue my work."

Lyralei looked briefly to Akasha, noting the harsh glare she was aiming at her, and decided to be as serious as she could. "Sooo... um... I have to turn other cuties into sluts like me?"

The Titan nodded his horned head.

"And... this is part of, like, my trial?"

He nodded once more.

"But, like, how do I know who to turn? And I'm not good with magic stuff!" she said.

The Elder Titan chuckled. "You have no need of arcane knowledge. The shards are so simple to use that even a toddler could operate it. Hold it in your hand, aim it at your target, and squeeze."

With those words, the Titan took a shard and aimed it at Akasha, demonstrating its power by squeezing it firmly between his fingers. The pinkish gem glowed with sudden power, a jolt of white-pink energy hitting the succubus, though with no visible damage.

"Ah!" the horned woman gasped, a powerful wind rising all about her as the energy that had hit her turned into a pink mist that was soon absorbed by her skin. Her already huge, round tits burst forth with added meat, digging almost painfully into her metal-trimmed bustier. The woman's hips expanded outwards, and it seemed to Lyralei that she saw the cheeks of her ass gaining in volume as well. The change was not overly dramatic, though it did serve to enhance the black-haired queen's already impressive hourglass figure.

The succubus groaned, bringing a single hand up to her chest, the other slipping down to her crotch as a sudden wave of arousal hit her. It seemed as well to the ranger that the other woman's lips had turned a more intense pink than they'd been previously.

"Oh. I did forget to mention - the magic of the shard makes the target suddenly and exceedingly horny," the Titan said. "Typically, the spell also affects the target's intellect. In Akasha's case, however, she is immune to such modifications. I need her brains to help run this operation!"

"Agh... Fuck..." moaned Akasha, allowing a hand to slither down into the underwear-like clothing she'd worn, visibly fighting the urge to rip her clothing off in a fit of lust, trying to regain some sense of composure. She bit her plump lower lip before yanking the hand from her underwear, a thin strand of feminine juices briefly visible as she did so. "Did it have to make my tits bigger, too?"

The Titan chuckled. "There is always a little element of chaos in any spellwork. In this case, it seems that the spell judged your attributes large enough, though with space for a little more growth. Of course, multiple simultaneous castings from multiple sources would have had more potent and far more unpredictable results."

A low, annoyed grumbling could be heard coming from the demoness's pink lips as she tried to readjust her garments in vain. The tops of her dark-grey areolae could be seen peeking over the horizon of her top.

"Now, I doubt the two of you wish to sleep in this forest. Akasha, why don't you show the Whoreranger to her quarters?" said the hulking beast-man. "Then, you may send her to my room. I wish to... hm... give her the first trial," he continued, allowing his gaze to pass over the red-head's abundant curves.

"But, Master, she-" Akasha protested before the muscular bull-man disappeared in a puff of white-blue dust. "She doesn't know how to use the portal-stones yet..."

Lyralei, who had until now been listening and observing intently, trying to understand even half of what was going on, spoke up. "Well, you can show me, can't you?" she said cheerfully. "I'll even let you touch my boobies if you do!" the woman said with a giggle, tugging her neckline down somewhat.

"I've got my own tits!" the Queen shouted, wings twitching with added irritation. "Follow me."

🍃 🍃 🍃 🍃 🍃

The trip was a short and uneventful one as the Queen of Pleasure flew from tree to tree, the Whoreranger following as best she could though the dense woodland. While her previous self would have been at home here, her current outfit prevented her from travelling at any decent pace while her succubus companion looked on, a sadistic smirk on her lips.

"We're almost theeeere," Akasha laughed, watching Lyralei's high heels get stuck in yet another tangle of roots and leaves.

The ranger wiped the sweat from her brow as she plodded alone, trying to hide her dissatisfaction with her current predicament, in case the hunky Titan-Guy was watching.

Like, if he wants me to go to his room, maybe he wants me to relieve some of his stress! she thought inwardly, to the great horror of her regular-self, still locked away within the cell of her mind, unable to act or even speak, now.

While only thirty minutes had passed before they reached the aforementioned portal-stone. Standing at the center of a clearing, the twenty-foot monolith was otherwise unimpressive. As the pair approached, it began glowing with the same blue-white hue as the Titan.

"Why didn't he teleport us to his palace?" asked the Whoreranger.

"If you continue with these inane interrogations, I'll have you whipped and sent to the whorehouses, do you understand? You are not here to question Him. You are here to serve. Now, touch the stone and it will bring you to the master."

Lyralei harkened to Akasha's orders and placed her delicate, manicured fingers against the surprisingly warm stone. It hummed briefly and she felt that humming racing through every part of her body. When it reached her head, her vision blurred, colors melding into each other. She felt herself being yanked backwards suddenly and, in the blink of an eye, she found herself yet again in a great hall of jade.

While the aesthetic of the palace was similar to that of the place she had arrived in, there stood two gigantic doors where the stairs had been previously. Tiny specks of blue light drifted about, illuminating the yard-thick columns that lined the hallway.

"Failure for this trial will mean complete reorigination, Whoreranger," came Akasha's voice in Lyralei's mind, echoing.

"Uh, what do I do?" asked the ranger to the jade walls around her, as confused as ever.

"You'll figure it out!" replied Akasha, voice seemingly coming out of the very stone that surrounded the fat-chested Lyralei. "Now GO!"

The red-haired archer had little choice in the matter. Even if she wanted to refuse, she was in an empty corridor with nothing but the clothes on her back and two doors on the other end. Curiosity alone would have driven her towards the door, yet necessity gave her the strength to pull those doors open.

Beyond them, an enormous, steamy pool greeted Lyralei. On either side of that pool, two mountain-shaped sculptures flowed into the basin with the rivers and waterfalls that had been carved into them.

A lone figure sat at the other end of the enormous pool, staring at the Whoreranger, a figure which she soon recognized. The Titan, partially obscured by steam, followed her with his glowing eyes. This time, there was no projection involved, for his form was very real and the way the water dripped off his muscular form allowed one to confirm that he was there.

Thirty feet separated the two, though Lyralei's perfect vision allowed her to appreciate every minuscule detail of the minotaur-like male's formidable physique, every powerful muscle brimming with untold strength.

"Strip," he said. Though the command was a simple one, the power that resonated against the jade walls of the room struck Lyralei to her core.