A Titanic Endeavor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took a single step forward, enormous tits bouncing with the footfall. Her heel's click seemed the only other sound in that place, louder than the quiet running of warm water into the pool.

The red-headed beauty obeyed, shivering with excitement as the Titan's eyes roamed across the peaks and valleys of her perfectly sculpted figure of which he was the architect. As manicured fingers reached the buckle of her belt, green eyes wandered down the Titan's form, briefly appreciating how the dim light of the room reflected on the gigantic slabs of muscle that were the beast-man's pecs.

While the impressive muscles he sported held her attention for some time, she wasn't prepared for the sight that she now beheld. A single glimmering light gently fluttered on by, a few feet from the water's surface, illuminating the shadows beneath.

Her breath caught in her throat, for beneath the stillness of the baths, the elongated form of what could only be described as an anaconda could be perceived, extending from between the Titan's legs. Its exact size could not be determined, but Lyralei could not recall ever witnessing such a gigantic endowment in her lifetime.

Once her belt became undone, she pulled it off slowly and dropped it to the floor, attempting as best she could to keep her emerald eyes fixed on the male's eyes and not the slowly growing beast beneath the surface. His hunger was obvious as he watched her shimmy out of her too-tight pants, revealing the lime green thong she wore underneath.

With a graceful spin, Lyralei now stood with her rear facing the Titan, who could now fully appreciate the vastness of those huge, perfectly sculpted ass cheeks, separated by a slutty thong that disappeared between the cleft of them. She bent over a little, thrusting that substantial posterior out a little. Between her thighs, he could plainly see the wetness that was forming, soaking through the thin undergarments she had on.

A whirl brought her back to face him, and he soon found that she was removing her shirt, tugging it over her head slowly, sensuously, allowing him to savor every additional exposed inch of flesh as the thin green-and-yellow top gave way to a perfectly toned stomach that could only have reached such heights of perfection through divine magic. He could feel his pulse quicken, his manhood slowly gaining in size as blood pumped into it.

Her top, it seemed, had been composed of two pieces: a green vest-like garment that served to accentuate the vastness of her breasts and a strip of light-ochre cloth that barely hid her nipples, allowing the edges of her palm-sized areolae to peek out of the top and bottom of the miraculous, minuscule piece of fabric.

While he was the one behind the woman's transformation, he had never witnessed the results firsthand. Much of the magic woven into that reorigination spell had been through his own subconscious efforts, though the thought of experiencing those changes for himself made his cock harden all the more rapidly.

Taking note of his growing arousal, the ranger slowly started moving into the pool, elegantly stepping into the water as her shoes fell off her feet, giving the Titan only the briefest glimpse of her delicate toes, painted the same vibrant green as her fingernails. With a single motion, she pulled the two-inch wide strap of fabric up and off her chest, allowing the fat, round melons to bounce freely into view.

It was shock that shook the Titan in turn as he took in the sight before him. The woman's breasts were simply mountainous, and by some trickery they seemed half as large when she'd had her top on. Some subconscious part of him might have woven that part of her attire into his spellwork, he thought, watching as the two gigantic breasts, round and proud on her chest, were exposed to the warm air of the baths.

A seductive smile spread across the ranger's lips as she stood nearly nude before the master of the palace, allowing his ravenous gaze to wander along her smooth, supple skin. Moving down the jade steps of the bath, she stopped when she could feel the gentle waves of the warm waters lapping at her thong-covered pussy.

A single hand reached out to a sponge nearby, which she gripped and dipped into the water, bringing it up to her chest. Biting her lower lip seductively, the red-haired archer slowly started rubbing the porous material across her body, though she would focus on the vast, bouncing mounds of her chest. Her yellow tube top slid off, revealing the woman's gargantuan globes in all their splendor.

The huge male watched, enthralled, as the ambient light of the room bounced off every curve she presented, as she sometimes would shift her stance to show off her equally perfect ass. He noted how her breathing was slowly quickening, her pulse rising in sync with his own arousal. Her cheeks were becoming red, though through arousal or ambient heat, he could not tell.

As she continued slowly dancing and rubbing her skin with the sponge, she slowly closed the distance between them. Each step, each bounce of her monumental chest bringing with it an additional inch of hardness, his pillar of cock rising slowly towards the surface.

When but a foot or so remained between the two, the fat, fist-sized, meaty head of his prick breached the surface, water and precum rolling off its helm.

"Show me what skills your reforging has given you," he ordered her.

She obeyed, slowly nodding, as though driven by the strength of his words, allowing herself to sit down on his lap, his massive yard-long prick rising before her, demanding her attention, drawing her hands and mouth to it. As she leaned to it, however, she felt the Titan's strong hand grasp her jaw, pulling her mouth to his.

She returned the kiss, and even with the shape of his bovine face, found it as natural as making out with any other. Few words were exchanged, though her hand soon found its mark, wrapping around as much of the Titan's veiny cock as it could which was, admittedly, less than half of its total girth though more than what she'd hoped.

Her hand slid up and down the slippery length of the throbbing goliath as the two made out, tongues dancing against each other.

The Titan's fingers slipped from her chin, sliding down to grasp one of her gigantic tits. Three more hands of such great size would have been insufficient to fully encompass one of the great, fat tits as he squeezed them, teasing her hardening nipple between thumb and finger.

Sounds of moans and groans mingled, and Lyralei gasped as she felt the Titan's meaty digit grip her huge, round ass cheek, slipping a single digit in that wet ass cleavage, teasing the woman's puckered, pink ring.

Her fist glided with increasing speed, up and down the enormity of his manhood, squeezing an ever-increasing quantity of precum from the slit at the very tip. Fat drops of clear liquid rolled down his cock down over the ranger's pale hand, her skin contrasting to the dark blue-green of his veiny behemoth.

Violent throbbing announced an early release, and the Titan felt cum suddenly rocket through his fat dick, thick, creamy dollops of jizz suddenly erupting from the helm, arcing up and raining back down on the amazed Whoreranger. She'd never seen this much cum at once, let alone from a single individual.

Fat drops landed on her tongue, and she eagerly swallowed them.

Barely had the Titan's bliss passed that he wrapped his arm around her, lifting her up as one would a doll, her gigantic, jiggling knockers level with his face. Hungrily, the Titan wrapped his lips around one fat nipple, suckling and teasing the hardened nub with his tongue, soon coating one in a thick layer of saliva.

A soft, pleasured sigh slipped from the Whoreranger's plush lips as he swapped to her other breast, warm tingling spreading from her chest to the rest of her body and she soon found her cunt gushing with need, feminine juices soaking her minuscule elfthread thong.

As one hand held her firmly against his muscular chest, his free digits soon found that dripping gash, tugging her undergarments aside and slipping one finger across the length of her lips, teasing that most sensitive of regions. She moaned in response, placing a hand atop his head as she watched him suckle at her oversized tits as voraciously as a babe would.

Feeling the abundant wetness of the woman, the bull-headed Titan slowly slipped a finger into her. Long and thick, that one digit surpassed the manhood of any human man the ranger had bedded before or after her transformation. His finger slid in and out of her slowly, prompting an endless stream of pleasured sounds from the red-haired archer, her mouth stuck in a permanent 'O' as she rapidly neared her own release.

Encouraged by those sounds, the Titan kept on sucking and playing with the woman's enormous breasts, teasing and kissing the skin around the fat, wet nipples. His mouth would often wander upwards to kiss and suckle at the skin of her neck, though he always found his way back to the vastness of her teats, indulging in their size and firmness.

It was then that the bimbo-archer had a realization: if she became the Titan's Queen, then he would buy her all sorts of neat things, and she could have as much fun as she wanted! But, first, she had to take Queen of Pain out of the equation entirely. The sudden rush of that thought, mixed with the furious pumping of the Titan's finger between her warm folds, was rapidly sending her towards release.

"Mm, your mouth feels so good on my big boobies, Master," she half-moaned in that usual bimbo-speech of hers, stroking his head and grinding on his digit, feeling him fingerfucking her mercilessly. "I'm cuuuhhh-" she clenched her teeth suddenly, throwing her head back as orgasmic waves crashed into her, mouth agape as her long screams of delight echoed throughout the cavernous room.

Placing both hands on his shoulders, she tried to push herself off his fingers as her orgasm died down, her spasming, creaming cunt gushing over his finger. Her skin wet from both perspiration and the humidity of the baths, he lowered her onto the stone at the edge of the water. Slowly, the hulking Titan also emerged, water running off every perfectly sculpted muscle of his form. His cock, half-hard, dangled menacingly between tree trunk-sized thighs that were thicker than Lyralei's body.

Seeing it so near, dripping with a mixture of water and bodily fluids, it seemed the greatest, fattest piece of cock the ranger had ever seen. So powerful was her attraction to the Titan's cock that all thought - what little was even there in the first place - was driven from her mind, albeit briefly. Even her original self, chained within the recesses of the whore's mind, was too cockstunned to move or speak.

Still covered in thick strands of the Titan's cum from his previous eruption, Lyralei squatted before him, juices leaking abundantly from her spasming cunt. "Let me show you what these titties you gave me can do." Her voice was low, seductive, and her words triggered some deep curiosity within the Titan. "You said I'm among your favored, but I'm sure I'll instead be your favorite," she added, grinning upwards at him, hands cupping her huge breasts, the pair decorated by a few thick, sticky strands of Titan-cum.

"Show me." Curiosity laced his words.

Bringing two fingers to the sticky, slimy semen that painted her breasts, the Whoreranger plucked it with as much elegance as could offer the situation. Stuck to her index and middle finger, she spread those fingers slowly as the off-white strand of cum slowly started glowing, gaining in intensity until it reached a warm golden glow.

As she worked that mysterious magic into the Titan's cum, her other hand slowly, delicately started stroking the veiny behemoth between his legs. Her touch was hypnotizing to the gargantuan man, feeling his cock slowly fill up once more with arousal, hardening and lengthening.

With a gentle push, she indicated that he should sit down, his eyes glued to her overgrown chest and the strands of cum that had now turned to golden thread. He slowly obeyed her indication, allowing her to take control of the situation, an unfamiliar feeling for the otherwise quite dominant Titan.

Whirling her finger around slowly, the Titan's eyes widened as the golden string lengthened and lengthened until it connected with his erect cock, standing tall and proud like a spear towards the sky. The golden strands attached to his girthy prick, sliding down to its base near the balls and wrapping tightly around the base. He groaned, having heard of such sexual implements that mortals liked to call cock rings, though never created in such a fashion.

The woman's creativity in the arts of the flesh certainly had earned her points, he thought.

"So, how does it feel?" She asked, leaning forward, lips brushing against the Titan's cock. Her breath tingled against his maleness.

He grunted in approval, a deep, satisfied sound that she felt vibrate through her body.

Her face broke out into a grin as she leaned back, only to see the Titan staring at her breasts, the golden strings still firmly wrapped around his cock.

She took hold of the shaft again, pulling it closer to her plump breasts. Taking hold of the strap of cloth that had been covering her chest previously, she slipped it on, feeling it dig into the abundance of titflesh she presented.

"This is just the start, Master," she whispered, crawling forwards, looking up at him with those bright green, lustful eyes. As he stared down at her, she placed the tip of his cock against her cleavage, the fabric making it seem as if she was squeezing, tightening the valley of breastflesh that his manhood was slowly traveling through.

Slowly, she began working her breasts up and down, his dick slipping in between the valley of her tits, her nipples as hard as the jade of the palace they were in. Soon enough, the Titan was moaning, his cock twitching and growing larger with excitement, so large that it had managed to stretch the fabric of her top, the flesh of her tits overflowing around the minuscule garment.

Lyralei smiled, taking hold of his cock once more, this time squeezing it, rubbing it and rolling it between her breasts, the tip making contact with her smooth skin over and over again, wet with the Titan's abundant precum.

"I'm going to make you cum like you've never experienced before," she purred, slowly moving her breasts up and down the length of his massive manhood. "Your seed will cover my boobs, and I'll drink it all down."

The promise made him quiver with excitement.

"And then we can fuck like you've never fucked before," she added, her tongue slithering out of her mouth.

The Titan gulped, his cock throbbing as her hot tongue licked the length of his cock. Even her massive breasts could not hope to cover ever half of his spear.

Lyralei smirked, licking her lips, a seductive look plastered to her face. She moved her head downwards, her breasts rolling against his dick as she did so, and soon she was kissing the head of his cock, wet with pre-cum, her lips parting slightly. With one last lick, she took hold of his cock, placing it between her lips, and sucking on it with a slow, steady rhythm.

"You taste so good," she moaned, her eyes wide open, staring straight into his.

"Hrm" The Titan growled in approval, his hands grabbing her hair, guiding her head as he inadvertently bucked into her tits.

He wasn't sure if it was because of her words or what she was doing with her mouth, but his cock was on fire, his excitement running wild. His fingers tightened around her head, his hips bucking and slamming into her breasts, driving his cock deeper between her cleavage. She didn't need to worry about getting a mouthful, however; it would be much more than just that.

Feeling the pumping of his cock in and out between her tits, Lyralei could feel the Titan's cock twitch with pleasure, his balls drawing tight, ready to explode. She brought one hand to cup and massage the melon-sized orbs, so full of potent seed. Yet, the cock-string at the base of his prick stopped any and all release. He gritted his teeth with pleasured pain.

"Oh no, Master, like, you can't cum now!" She teased, her tongue flicking out across the underside of his cock.

It felt like lightning, shooting through every inch of his cock, his mind filled with desire and ecstasy, his body trembling with pleasure as his orgasm neared. He was so close, but that door remained locked.

"Mm! Ahhh!" The Titan shouted, thrusting into her mouth, sending her tits bouncing, the yellowish strip of her top stretching even further.

With a deep moan, he pulled his cock from her lips, panting deeply as he gazed down at her, his eyes burning with lust.

"I can't wait anymore," he said, reaching down for the ranger's breasts, squeezing them even harder around his girth, as though that would be enough to nullify the magic cock-string's effect.

"Yes, Master," Lyralei sighed, sliding her lips along his cock once more, slurping loudly as she sucked on his meat, cheeks sinking in as she slurped harder.

The Titan's cock slid up and down between the enormous, jiggling globes of titmeat, his hips slamming repeatedly on the underside of the mountainous mammaries. Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Ahh! Oh, my...!" Lyralei moaned, the sound muffled by the Titan's cock.

Her breath was ragged, her lips red and swollen from the suction of her mouth. Her eyes were closed, her face contorted with pleasure as she sucked on his cock, cheeks sinking in as though she were trying to swallow him whole.

"Please!" He pleaded, gripping her head tight in his hands.

She complied, her tongue lashing out and lapping at the head of his cock, slurping up pre-cum and drool alike, smearing it onto her chin and cheeks.

"Cum," she whispered, her lips brushing against his cock's head each time she spoke. "It's okay, Master."

He groaned, his hips bucking faster, his cock sliding along her tits, the soft flesh cushioning the impact. She made a gesture with her hand and the cock-string soon came undone, allowing the gallons upon gallons of potent god-cumto shoot upwards through his monolithic giga-cock.

"Oh, my..." She thought, her eyes widening as she felt her mouth immediately fill with thick, white fluid, her lips brushing against the underside of his shaft each time she took another taste.

The Titan grunted, his cock throbbing as he emptied himself into her mouth, filling it with his seed. It wasn't long before she felt her stomach full to the brim, forcing her face off his spewing manhood.

"AHH! AHH!" He roared, cum flying everywhere. His cock pumped out load after load of potent nectar, coating her face, neck and splattering onto her massive breasts. The strength of those cum blasts was enough to make the gargantuan fuckpillows bounce about, sending ripples of flesh through them with every sticky missile.

"Mmm, this is amazing!" Lyralei moaned, licking her lips, savouring the flavour of his sweet semen.

"Holy shit..." The Titan muttered, gazing down at her, his eyes glazed over with lust, not only at the release he'd just experienced, but the hunger with which the red-haired whore was slurping on his thick, potent nutmuck, sloppily gobbling down every drop she could get her hands (and lips) on.

Lyralei had never seen anything quite like that, and she was certainly glad to have been blessed with so much cum from her new master. His cum tasted delicious, and she eagerly lapped up the rest of the semen dribbling from her chin, cheeks and breasts.

He grunted, his cock twitching, the last drops of his seed pouring from the tip of his dick, watching as his new bimbo knelt in a puddle of his own making.

"Good job," he said, nodding slowly.

"Thank you, Master," Lyralei replied with a devious grin on her plump lips.