A Titillating Use of a Studious Sub

Story Info
Erotica recommendations lead to lust in a public library.
4.5k words
4.2
1.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is my debut publication on Lit and I'd be grateful for your feedback and comments. Thank you in advance*

I see you standing in the back section of the public library, seemingly tucked away from the rest of the populous. Your short skirt betrays your innocent face, as does the pink lip gloss and the way you bend at the waist to collect a book from the bottom shelf as I pass.

The isle wide enough for the both of us, I still slide past you nonchalantly, my crotch rubbing on your ass as I pass, as if the shelves had closed in. Passing you, I quietly say in my deep voice "Excuse me, Miss.." I watch your back arch back up as you catch my eyes briefly as you look over your shoulder.

I riffle through the books on the shelf next to you, all raunchy erotica. Pulling one out with the title 'Good Girls Know No Bounds', my body to face you as I open and flick through it, the cover facing you. Satisfied with my first find, I smile into the pages before closing it and tucking it under my arm. I can feel you trying to watch me without being too obvious. Your form fitting button up blouse seemingly straining under the pressure of your obviously unsupported breasts, nipples threatening to cut their way through.

I pass back behind you, triggering you to avert your eyes back towards the shelves. Pausing directly behind you, I lean forward pressing into you with my body as I reach for a book right in front of your face, the title 'Short Skirts Drive Hard Bargains'. My hardening cock straining inside my pants as I subtly tilt my hips to press it into your ass crease, lifting your skirt a little with the increased pressure. I take a long, slow deliberate breath in through my nose, inhaling your sweet scent and registering vanilla and hints of strawberry.

"So many good titles.." I say in a low tone, almost to myself. I Taking half a step back, slowly I pull away from your ass. I flip through the book audibly and let out a "Hmmmm..." as i shut it and lean back in to replace it on the shelf.

Spending a second to peruse and feel the heat emanating from your body, I swear I feel you shiver. Reaching around your other side, I take two fresh books titled 'Nasty Exploits And Sweet Treats' and 'Quiet Girls Make The Most Noise'. I feel you shift as I pull them from the shelf, your ass giving a little push against my compressed cock. I smile wryly and drop a book on the floor in front of you.

"Would you be a good girl and pick up my book for me..? I seem to have my hands full.." I almost whisper into your ear. Without answering, you bend forward to collect it, forcing your almost bare ass at this new angle, straight into my cock, sliding it effortlessly between your cheeks...

'Devious little minx' I think to myself and smile in approval. I feel your hips give another slight tilt and with the slightest of movements, grind my cock into your crack. I feel my blood start to really simmer. "While your down there..." I say pausing to draw my request and the subtle ministrations of your hips out, "Could you find me a good read of your recommendation..? You seem to have a good handle on what you like..."

I can feel your asshole come into contact with my cock, so placing my right hand on the small of your bent back, I push forward with the force of a sustained twitch, showing you that i can see you for the little toy you are.

The air in your throat hitches and you drop your head before exhaling with a silenced moan. I see your head finally lift and start scanning the shelf at your eye level. You pause a couple of times. One was 'Jenny's Plastic Dream' and another was 'Silver Foxes Prey'. Finally you land on your final choice, pulling it to your chest like a dirty secret. The sustained contact still strong, i find my sense of smell now overwhelmed with a new intoxicating scent... Your wet lust fills my nostrils and flicks a switch in me.. I am now famished in a horny stupor.

You arch your back as you stand up, ass still firmly gripping the steel pole I'm sporting just inside my pants and tilt your head slightly back towards me..

"So many to choose from, Sir.. But if I had to choose, it would be this." Your voice sweet and as intoxicating as a fruity summer cocktail.. It takes me a minute to register the book you are holding up for my inspection. 'Learning New Skills, Comes With Experience. - an Old Dog Teaches New Tricks series.'

The cover sports a silhouette of a young woman on her knees, neck attached to a lead being held by an older gentleman (which I had to assume by the streak of silver embossed in his hair) standing in front of her.

I tilt my head and ask quietly "A whole series, hmm.. Are they all good? And what do you like about it, Miss?" You start to visibly blush harder while I feel your body quivering still against me.

With my free right hand, I let it bunch the side of your skirt so I can grip your right thigh, firm but gentle, my fingers painfully close to just grazing your now obvious and soaking thong.

"Yes, Sir.. They are very.. Engaging reads.. I like to also view them as educational... Though nothing beats a real classroom, so to speak." Your voice rings out in an almost a dream like quality. Musical but coy.. I release the books from my left hand, letting them drop to the ground with a sharp clap of sound. Reaching up with my now empty hand, i free your throat of any surrounding hair and run my fingers up it slowly, discovering a soft little velvet collar, delicately holding your throat.

"You do seemed to be dressed for a 'studious' occasion, miss.." My left forefinger and thumb start to trace your collar's circumference in opposite directions until i have your throat in my grip. I lightly increase my pressure on both your thigh and your throat, holding you snug to my body.

Your back arches just a bit more with the new grip, pulling you into the form i need you in, head tilted back resting against my shoulder and ass now firmly attached to my throbbing cock.

"Are you here to study or would you like some one on one tutoring?" I whisper down at you, my words dripping gravely lust into your ears.

I can feel your chest expand with your increasingly short breaths, my hands the only thing stopping you from completely melting into my body. Your hands once loose and hanging by your sides, now raise a little to trace the contact point where our hips meet.

"Tutoring, Sir..." you exhale. Those two words giving me more than I needed, I rapidly accelerate the grips I have on you, pulling your hard into my body. You gasp at the sudden increase of force and momentarily go rigid, hands falling back down.

"Are you going to be a good, obedient girl? Take your directions with ease?" My voice airs with the edge of something primal.

I feel you nod, "I'm good at taking instruction and love guidance to push my abilities to their limits.. I love to learn..." each word out of your mouth now drips with the river of excessive lust within you.

I release your thigh and let them lazily trace your body to your breasts, circling them lightly, missing your nipples barely with every pass. Even though they seem to be trying to reach my hands on their own.

In a sharp instant, i grip one of your tits roughly in my hand, squeezing it hard like it is my property to use how i will.. This instantly triggers you to start grinding my cock with a bit more purpose, almost seeming to be a subconscious action.

"Hungry to learn are we, miss?" I hiss with anticipation.. My hand releases and leaves your breast, traveling south again. Finding the hem of your skirt in the front and tucking it into your waist band, leaving your sodden thong exposed. I trace my fingers down the edge of your panties where they meet your inner thigh crease, your legs opening to give better access, silently begging. I can feel your desire leaking through the gusset of your thong and threatening to run down your inner thigh.. Perfect.

Your breathing hitches with every millimetre closer I get to your pussy, its heat like a furnace ready for some raw steel.. Your feet part a little wider still, giving me all the room I need, though I continue to linger, stalking your pussy slowly, letting you know its ready when I’m ready.

Letting the sides of my hand press into your inner thighs as the tip of my middle finger reaches your ass crease from the front, I cup your pussy in my palm, being carful not to grind it but to hold it. My palm fills with your liquid lust and I feel it squelch as your swollen mound tries its hardest to push into me without dislodging my hard cock from from the grip of your asscheeks.

I can feel your heartbeat pulsing through your barely covered lips. Reaching my pointer finger up, slightly releasing your throat, i trace your the lips of your mouth as you open them and suck my digit in, caressing it with your tongue. Your movements are void of direct thought and now just driven by your desire. I growl in approval and you shudder in willing submission.. Your body is lost in a a space where every slight move could illicit pleasure if you make the correct contact, but your mind is fading and cant decide which way will bring your needs...

"That's a good girl..." As my words pour into your ears, your eyes shut and a muffled moan escapes around my finger. The clenching of your ass and pussy tells me you could cum with a light breeze across your skin. Just the way I like it..

Extracting my finger from your mouth, I regain a grip around your throat and press a finger through your thong's gusset, straight into your pussy as far as the flimsy fabric will allow. Not far but enough to pass your entrance and open the floodgates for some glistening rivulets to start running down your inner thigh..

Your body is now shuddering putty in my hands. I hook and unhook my finger in a beckoning motion through your thong, stroking just inside your lips, while your body responds by trying to drop your weight harder onto it. The hand holding you around your throat wont let you get that far but it's cute watching you try.

Little gasps signify the battle within you: to beg or not to beg... my hardness showing you either is a good option but leaving you in a limbo that you struggle with.

"Please.." Your one word spreads a smile over my face. Reaching out with my ring finger, I put pressure on your string covered asshole, feeling it clench at its addition. You are so wet that im sure even the books and tell.

"Please, what, miss?" I question into your ear. I start to push my two fingers against your holes with a slow and steady pace. Your mouth drops open and a needy whine escapes you. "Do you need something? Use your words like a big girl..."

I use my hand to pull you by your pussy and ass harder into my sheathed cock, locking you into sensory overload. Your knees start shuddering and your hands react by reaching back and gripping my hips.

"Hmmm... No words? Ok.. Then maybe we put your mouth to the test to make sure its working first.." I dryly chuckle. I release my grip on your puddle machine and let go of your neck just enough to spin you around and look you in the eyes. The fire in my eyes burns into you as you melt. Your eyes desperately pleading through a penetrating stare that struggles to stop them from rolling backwards.

With my hand now on the back of your neck, I guide you to the floor, knees becoming your support.

My cock is now ravenous; being taken away from the hold of your ass, it now throbs, thinly veiled by my pants right in front of your face. "Undo my pants.." Your eyes dart from mine to my bulging crotch and with the pace of a greyhound leaving the gate, you dive at my belt. My eyes are locked onto you as expose your hunger and practically tear open my pants. Stroking your head as you reach for my underpants, I whisper, "Take your time, Sweet Doll.. Your eyes maybe bigger than your mouth.."

You briefly look up at me quickly with a wanton leer and dart back as you expose my cock to the light of the isle we are standing in.

The look on your face as my 7.5" rock hard, swollen cock sways in front of you is one of deep hunger. There is trepidation in your touch as you trace it with your fingers before gripping the base, moving it left and right to gauge its strength. I stroke your hair again, soaking in your exploration before I take your mouth for a ride. I love the anticipation and my patience is strong but its thinning as the seconds draw on.

"It's time for a taste.. There is some nectar dripping from the tip. Run it over your lips, Sweetness.." I direct down to you from above while clenching my cock muscles, making it bob up and down, tip glistening with pre-cum. Your hand slides up to just under the head as you lean towards it, eyes locked on to the large drip now starting to roll down from from its hole. In the tiniest moment before spreading it on your poised and ready lips, your eyes flick up to mine, holding my gaze.

"Like this, Sir?" you quietly whisper and proceed to glaze your lips. I watch as your tongue struggles to not poke out and lap at it directly but you restrain it well. You roll and pout your lips to get maximum coverage before using your new lip gloss again. The thick sheen highlighting your already pink coated lips while your eyes bore into me with a longing. You kiss me right on the very tip and then slowly lick your lips clean, making sure to show off your tongue skills and that you can clean yourself up...

"Was that a yummy sample, Miss?" I raise an eyebrow and smile. Your deliberately slow nod and sweet smile were enough to make my balls twitch but doing it while my cock is positioned in your hand millimetres from your freshly cleaned lips, was enough to fill me with a fire that could crumble mountains.

"Then it's time to really indulge.. Open wide and show me your tongue.. I need to feel your mouth wrapped around me." I manage to say without my unbridled lust barking orders. In a breath, your mouth is open, like a front door welcoming me home. Hips moving forward, my cock head enters, grinding its underside along the length of your tongue.. As I reach the back of your mouth, your lips close around me, stroking me on the out stroke. "That's it, Sweetness... stroke my cock with your mouth. Show me your hunger for a good grading.." I run my hand down the back of your head, stroking your hair before cradling your head in my hand.

"I think your studious endeavours have you well placed to score big.. So let’s step it up a bit." I thrust my hips forward, the head of my cock pushing again at the back of your throat harder this time as i pull your head towards me. Your eyes go wide as you gag slightly and then shut as you swallow, drawing me further. Your gag now turned internal moan as you try to take me deeper at my command.

Pulling back out, you quickly take a deep breath and dive back on by yourself, my hand now following your head's lead. I wait for the resistance of your throat and barely feel it this time. You swallow again and i am greeted by your eyes, mildly watering staring up at me as your nose nuzzles into my pubic hair. I grip the back of your head and hold you in place, boring down your throat. I swear I can see a little smile at the corner of your lips as you show me the use of your barely functional gag reflex.

Reaching down with my free hand, I meet my other hand on the back of your head and guide you off my length.

"Well well... you are on your way to a high distinction... Let’s put you under some real world pressure and see how you handle."

My next thrust fills you instantly, your throat opens and takes me deep straight away, my balls pressing hard against your chin.

Your brow furrows with disappointment as I slide out of you practically straight away, unaware of what's to come. Gripping your head in both hands, my thrusts pick up pace, using your mouth like a pussy, your throat as my goal. Your eyes glisten with pride as I penetrate your throat over and over, now fucking you with a strong and steady rhythm, just the “guh guh guh” of your moans stifled by my use of your mouth.

"Good girl... Your mouth is such a beautiful fuck sleeve.. Do you want my cum, Doll?" I growl down at you so my words can reach your ears over the throat fucking you're receiving. You squirm and start moaning loudly around my cock as I see you hand dart between your legs and start rubbing your soaking pussy.

Tilting my foot forward, I nudge your hand away and press the top of my leather shoe against your tender slit. Not firmly but just creating contact. Pausing my efforts, I look straight down into your glistening eyes, your mouth full of cock. "No no... You will get to cum, though only when I say.." I push all the way in slowly, keeping as much eye contact as you can give. "But I am very close.. And if I'm pleased with your efforts, ill give you the treat you so deserve.." A guttural moan escapes from around my shaft, your hands reach up gripping my hips and you push yourself as deep as your head will allow.

I can feel the hot air exhale through your nostrils while they nuzzle into my pubic hair. You swallow, throat massaging my knob before fucking my cock with your mouth, driven by purpose. I can feel my balls start to tighten as you milk me, your desperation betraying you by how much you're trying to grind my shoe.

"That's it, honey pot... work for my cum. Its all for you.. Show me how badly you want to cum by draining my balls." Your eyes now shut, furiously you work my cock only with your mouth, the suction divine.

"No swallowing just yet though.. I want to see the mark of my manhood pooling in your mouth.." I grunt down at you. The library surrounding us barely existent as my cock starts to swell and pulse.

"Take my juicy cum, you sweet fuck doll.. Oh fuuucckk..!!?! Yesss.." my growling groan almost enough to wake the dead. The first shot firing straight down your throat, I notice a glimmer in your eyes as you open them to watch me cumming, the crack of a smile in the corners of your mouth.

My eyes snap shut and I feel you pull back slightly to fill your mouth, so as to not loose any more where it cant be inspected. The second, third and forth shots fill your hungry mouth and I can feel it squelching around my cock as you hold the seal tight around me.. Barely a flinch from you, I feel honoured to have been gifted such a perfect toy... 'I'll use you well..' I think to myself.

Finally, the waves of cumming subside, I breathe in through my nose and open my eyes, looking down at the perched cum bucket still suckling on the end of my cock. You look very pleased with yourself and I can tell your mouth is full. I run my fingers down your face in appreciation, grab the base of my cock and pull it from your mouth.

A brief moment of disappointment flickers across your face before you smile with a naughty glint and while still on your knees, look up at me and open your mouth. My hot cum pools behind your lips and you move it around with your tongue, showing off your hard work.

"Such a good girl... Look at all that cum.. You worked hard for that. Undo that blouse for me, doll. Show me those sweet breasts.." I announce as I let my slowly deflating cock hang in front of my pants. Your hands pounce for your buttons, almost popping them off as you undo them. As your breasts come into view, your fingers are grabbing and twisting at your nipples, eager to bring you closer to cumming.

"Let my cum waterfall out of your mouth and run down to your tits.. Coat them and rub it in. And then, if there is any left, you can lick your hands clean." Your eyes widen before rolling back slightly at being directed to being such a filthy cum rag. You tilt your head forward and let my cum cascade out of your mouth, running down your chin and dripping onto your waiting hands and breasts. You manage to catch most of it and smear it all over your tits, making sure to coat your nipples with my pearls. I watch a little drip down towards your waist band, leaving me happy to have made such a mess.

12