A Titillating Use of a Studious Sub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You pull your hands back, holding them open so I can see the extent of the mess. Your entire chest and neck is glistening, beading on your nipples and a trail dripping between your tits. Yours hands lightly quivering and sticky with a heavy glaze.

"Very good indeed... now clean your fingers and then the tip of my cock. Then you can cover yourself up." I say, watching you as you obey. Each hand gets a lot of attention with your tongue flat, scraping off any skerrick left, sucking your fingers greedily. Then leaning forward, you suck my cock head into your mouth and swill your tongue around it, leaving it spotless.

"Mmmmm.. So good at cleaning up your mess, Sweet Thing.." I moan, feeling life twitch back into my manhood. Tucking my cock back into my pants and zipping me up, you turn to your buttons. As each one closes, I can see my cum trying to seep through your blouse, sticking it to your breasts and showing off your hard, wet nipples. As the last button is fastened, I reach down, placing a finger under your chin and guiding you to your feet. I remove my finger and notice a string of cum on its tip. I smile at you and rub it across your lips. "Just a taste of what's to come." I say deeply in a quiet tone before straightening your soft collar, "Now, take of your panties for me."

"Yes Sir.." you exhale and hike your skirt to remove them. Holding them out to me for inspection, I can barely see any dry spots.. Even their band seems to be wicking your moisture. I take them in one hand, ball them up and squeeze. I can feel how sodden they are by the wetness trying to escape my fingers. Grabbing them with my free hand, i put them into my pocket and bring my damp fingers to your mouth..

"Clean my fingers, doll.. Tell me how good you taste." My tone pulls at your chest and you suck deeply onto my fingers, showing me again the skills of your tongue.

"I taste like I need to be treated like a bad girl, Sir... Delicious." Your words come out like lusty velvet, rekindling the fire within from earlier.

Moving in closer, I lean into your ear and whisper, "Then I need to taste it from the source..." My once cleaned hand reaches under your short skirt, runs up your inner thigh and finds your wetness, hot and swollen. Giving it a light pat, I already find your lips trying to stick to my fingers as your head tilts forward, resting on my shoulder with a light quiver. Straightening my middle finger, I slide it between your lips and hook it inside you, pressing it against your g-spot as I push forward, then dragging it against the puffy little pad on the way out. I hear you gulp and then sigh as I extract my soaking finger, my palm equally as wet. I make a move backwards so you stand back straight, bringing my hand up between our faces, your eyes boring into mine with longing. Holding firm eye contact, I suck my finger into my mouth and taste the sweet nectar covering it. "Now that's something i could eat all day..."

Placing my hand on the small of your back after collecting my short pile of books, along with yours, I walk you to the front counter. I smile at the cute quite young woman at the desk as she looks at you in your state of dishevel. "Just these, thank you.." and I hand over my card. Your nipples are like pebbles, your top is stained and you smell like cum but the smile on your face says more than any of the books I'm checking out.

"Shall we go back to mine and continue our story time?" I ask as I turn to you, still watching the counter clerk in my peripheral.

Your thighs clench as you clutch at my arm, "Yes please, Sir... I neeeed to know what happens next.. Such a juicy story.."

We both turn to the clerk, look her up and down, say our thank you’s and turn to leave. As we pass the edge of the counter, the young lady calls out, "If you ever need me to get anything in for you, please dont hesitate to ask.." Turning to smile at her, I notice her nipples exposing themselves through her top and smoothly say "I can get most things in myself, but I often times dont mind the extra assistance. Ill be sure to call on you if I cant get what I'm after.. Though I'd like to see you help my friend out here, that would be a treat.." and we walk out into the street.

12