All Comments on 'A Toe Out of Line Ch. 01'

by devoted95

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh please! NEVER continue

This was simply awful. Even for fiction it was ludicrous. This poor guy has no pride or self respect? Can he even stand up without a spine? And what woman (or bitch in this case) would want to be with a man this is a drooling, wimpy pile of dog shit? This whole thing was a joke. Can I have my 4 minutes back? No stars.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 9 years ago
Why do you read this kind of story, nonny?

It is quite obvious that you hate the idea of FemDom, so why do you bother to put yourself through the discomfort of reading FemDom stories? There are lots of categories available here; I'm sure you could find SOMETHING you liked, or, dare I say it, perhaps you shouldn't be reading these kinds of stories anyway?

A fine story, devoted95, for which my sincere thanks. I look forward to reading more and please have five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story!

What's in the bag?!!! Dog tail butt plug, cock cage? A leassh and collar to drag him back in for some public humiliation? Hope to see more soon. Thanks

j

feliciacosminafeliciacosminaover 9 years ago
Good!

Very nice story! You should definitely continue it! I liked very much Alexis! Maybe next time she would show off her strength more? If you wish to have your stories illustrated, please contact me!

BalddudesrockBalddudesrockover 9 years ago
Well written.

Well written story, and a good start.

My only beef is, she's all butt hurt because he verbally slapped her friend down for bad mouthing the President? And he accepts being treated, literally like a dog, for this hideous, violent offence against humanity?

I don't know, I guess I'm saying, maybe the punishment is just a BIT out of proportion to the crime.

Spanking the baby with a sledgehammer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Leave politics out of it

STFU

LI KerwellLI Kerwellalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic Work

I've read this one a few times and just love it. Often times with Femdom material it's easy to predict what might happen. Not in this story. Devoted kept the suspense up and set the stage for the subsequent chapters. Great job. I love reading every time!!

licker

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Seriously?

Seriously? Obama working for the good of the country? naive and misguided.

Besides politics has no place in here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome!

This was a great read, i wish you acted more as a man and less like a dog. You're a great story written, 5 stars! Please continue :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hmmm interesting read

So your pet peeve is people who overstate things to be dramatic. Well the WE didn't vote for him so don't overstate the fact that WE voted him in twice to be dramatic as some of us didn't vote for him at all. Having said that maybe WE should leave our political thoughts out of our writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic pathetic crap by an insane author!!! MINUS 5* !!!

How brain sick has that author to be!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pls keep writing.

Alexis is wonderful. I'd love to be owned by her. Will we ever at least find out how the balance of her evening is spent? You write well and tell a great story.

SimplySilverSimplySilverabout 7 years ago
Not my cup, but still good.

Not my particular fetish, but you write well. Being able to be inside his head is helpful in drawing the reader in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
How brain sick have one to be to write such a bunch of crap!!!

What is he? A human being or the brain sick idiot who is married to a selfish slut which isnt worth the slime comming from his drooling mouth!! Maybe, that some mental ill people will applaud to you because of the wank material they get for their sick brains! But brutally honest even monkeys can applaud if you train them long enough!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

You writing is good with very few spelling or grammatical mistakes. What a shame you use that ability in writing such a sickening story. There is obviously no love or respect on her part and any respect she gains is only out of fear. What I cant understand, is why this harridan married in the first place and why the feeble, pathetic excuse of a man stays with this sadistic bitch. He should toughen up, get a spine and grow some real balls and slap the evil witch next time she raises a hand to him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Garbage!

Just another crappy story about a marriage based on mental illness,not love!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Give her a slap & see a divorce lawyer you pathetic excuse of aman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a crock. No one should have to take abuse like that. Not erotic, no love, no respect, no care just another hate filled misandrist rant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous