A Tooth Fairy's Transformed Intern

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saffron pulled the dress over her head and off her body, and immediately tossed the garment under her bed. She looked down. Her cleavage and smooth hips beckoned to her, both framed with frilly pink underwear. Her cleavage was first. She brought her right hand to the tops of her breasts; she shuddered when her hand first touched them. They were so soft and sensitive. Then, she reached down into her bra, kneading her soft skin all the way down.

When Saffron's hands brushed against her nipples, she let out an involuntary gasp of air. They were so, so sensitive. When she gently pinched them in her fingers, she felt a warmth surge through her groin. She didn't have any choice but to play with her nipples; they just felt too good. After glancing over at the list to make sure nothing was glowing, Saffron lay down on top of the covers of the bed and rested her head on the notch of one of her heart pillows. Her pink wings crinkled gently between her back and the covers. She kept her hands inside her bra and kneaded her nipples. They were two perky erogenous zones on her chest that just radiated with pleasure.

But as the heat in her groin grew and grew, she found it harder and harder to keep her hands against her chest. Her unexplored pussy just begged for her to touch it. Every pinch, every rub, every sensation against her chest all just made her pussy even hotter and wetter.

Saffron finally caved. She had to explore down there. The sky was getting darker and darker by the minute, but the list wasn't glowing, so she had time. She took her hands out of her bra and brought her right hand to her pink panties. She rubbed the frilly silk fabric, and as her fingers passed over the moist fabric on top of her sensitive opening, she shivered in happiness. She parted her panties to the left, and looked down at her smooth, pink pussy. It was beautiful. She had to explore it.

Saffron gently brought two fingers to the entrance of her pussy, and slowly brought them inside of her. She rubbed the tight wet walls of her pussy, exploring and growing familiar with itEvery inch of it tingled with wet, erotic pleasure, and it felt better and better by the second as she played with herself more and more and she crept closer and closer to orgasm...

Saffron wondered if she would have time to finish. It felt wonderful, but the climb to orgasm was slow. She knew she would have to be here on her pink bed for a while if she wanted to see what orgasm was like.

And as Saffron's fingers reached as far into her as they could, she finally found an amazingly sensitive spot inside of her. She just had to massage it, just had to stroke it. She stroked the spot up and down with her lubricated fingers, and she felt herself climb towards orgasm faster and faster.

Were all women this sensitive? Or was it just fairies? Or did it just feel this good because Saffron was exploring herself for the first time? Saffron had no idea, but the pleasure was unreal. And, her delightful pink clothes just made her hornier. She knew she had to keep going.

Saffron remembered that she was supposed to have a clitoris somewhere. And she had a free hand. So, she brought her idle left hand down between her legs and started probing around the outside of her pussy, all while massaging herself with her right hand. She poked around, rubbed some spots, and...

...and then Saffron found the spot, and let out a little gasp when she touched it. Her clit was sensitive and warm. It was the best thing she had ever felt. She immediately went to work, massaging it while probing her depths with her other hand.

She closed her eyes and enjoyed it. Her head against her pillow, her wings pressed against the bed, and her hands in her wonderfully warm, wet, increasingly aroused pussy... it was a sensation like nothing she had ever felt before.

Saffron didn't even notice the faint green light coming from the list on her nightstand. And the list wasn't even on her pleasure-stricken mind anymore.

She kept going as her pussy grew wetter and warmer and more sensitive by the minute. She was coming close to orgasm, and pleasure slowly built up inside of her, growing and growing with every touch and every stroke.

Almost there. Just a few more strokes. Saffron's fingers pressed harder into herself. She held back a gentle moan, and pressed the back of her head into the pillow. She quickened her fingers, massaging her throbbing warmth as quickly as she could to get her sweet, sweet release. She was moments from the tipping point. Just one more stroke, and another, and...

...and then she came. She kept her frenzied pace steady as an overwhelming, mind-shattering wave of bliss erupted from between her legs. She gasped. She arched her back. She pressed her thighs together, her hands still fucking her between them. Her pussy clenched and throbbed around the deep fingers on her right hand, and her clit radiated earth-shattering pleasure all throughout her body.

She moaned and gasped in time with the clenching motions of her quivering pussy, and her mind blanked until the orgasm finally started to subside. The clenches grew smaller and more infrequent, and she began to regain her senses.

It finally ended. Her soaked hands came to a stop on her groin. She opened her eyes and saw the list glowing on her nightstand; three names were shining a brilliant emerald green, like they were covered in pulsating, glowing glitter.

But, it was just twenty names, and they were all clustered in the same part of town... if she spent fifteen minutes flying on each one, that was five hours. Surely, she had time to keep masturbating, just for a little while.

She closed her eyes again. She felt so soft, feminine, and comfortable on her bed. The warmth between her legs was still sensitive and ready for her touch again.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

She masturbated for an hour before her hands grew tired. Her sheets were soaked and she found it difficult to muster up the energy to get up. Maybe she could rest here for a little bit, regain her energy, and clean up to go on a night of tooth gathering. So, she kept her eyes closed and relaxed on her bed. Her head was a little foggy and tired, and maybe just half an hour's rest here would be enough. Just half an hour...

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Saffron woke up to a loudahem on her left and golden rays of sunlight coming through the window on her right.

She opened her eyes and sat up as panic shot through her body. Florian was by her side, staring down at her with a scowl on her face and her arms folded in front of her. Saffron's hands were still between her legs, and her panties were still parted wide open. The sheets were wet with her juices. At least her hands were already blocking Florian's view.

"So," Florian said, "Instead of doing anything whatsoever, you stayed home and masturbated all night. You lazy pervert."

"I can explain," Saffron said. "I didn't mean to... I was just going to do this for half an hour, and then I fell asleep, and---"

"---Well, twenty people phoned in this morning asking why their teeth hadn't been picked up. You've disappointed lots of people. How does it feel? Wait, no, don't tell me; you feel horny.."

"No, I, uh..."

"This punishment clearly didn't work. So, what we're supposed to do is keep you in this form and send one of our people down to make sure you actually do the work the next night. But knowing you, I know something much, much worse to do to you..."

Saffron froze as Florian pulled out her wand again, aimed it at her, and shot a blue ray of light at her. She blacked out yet again, and her body felt odd once more,

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Saffron woke up in her bed again, hoping that Florian was just a dream, and that she was there in her bed. Her arms were by her sides. When she reached down to her groin, she found a familiar bulge there.

When Saffron sat up and opened her eyes, she saw that she was in her original body; pastel pyjamas, a masculine body, and a dick between her legs. It was oddly jarring. She was still used to last night's body, and still thought of herself as Saffron. Morning light was still shining through the window. Only half an hour had passed since Florian had knocked him out.

The list was gone, but there was a small handwritten note in its place. It read:

Ha! Tell me, Cecil, do you miss that sensitive clit of yours? Those wonderful, tight depths? The flow of moisture that comes whenever you touch yourself? Those pink wings and pink clothes that just go oh-so-perfectly with your room? Well, too bad! Depriving you of them ought to be the worst possible punishment for you. Enjoy having that plain dick instead.

Sincerely, Florian.

P.S. You still have to pay the $10. Just mail it in. I'm not wasting any more of my time on you.

Saffron went to the bathroom. Maybe she could get herself back into the Cecil mindset. But no matter how hard she tried, no matter how much she repeated "I'm a human boy now," to herself, she just couldn't get back into that state of mind.

And only later that day did she get on her laptop and hear a rattling inside of it while adjusting it on her desk. She was googling "homemade gender dysphoria cures" at the time. She tipped her laptop and the tooth came rolling out of the hole in the right of the casing. She must have knocked it in there somehow...

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Thank you for reading; I hope you enjoyed it. If you liked it, check out my profile for other stories!

12