Wishes Gone Wrong - Slut High Pt. 01

Story Info
James wishes for a sluttier school! It backfires.
14k words
4.6
75.8k
146

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Razmagurk
Razmagurk
491 Followers

Wishes Gone Wrong: Slut High

- A Smutty Novella -

= Part 1 of 2 =

By Razmagurk

"Satisfaction Guaranteed?"

I had expected something in... Latin, I guess? Ancient Arabic maybe? Was Arabian a language? Certainly not English, and certainly not, well, Satisfaction Guaranteed. What the hell kind of thing was that to put on an ancient magic lamp?

Though to be fair, I hadn't expected the damn thing to work, either.

It's so strange looking back on it all now. I was so different then. It's amazing how big a difference a week can make.

It all started when my friend Jean and I were walking home from school one afternoon. We were bemoaning, as we often did, our lack of success with girls. I know, I know, it's hard to believe that was ever a problem, but like I said, I was a different person back then.

See, we were seniors and, at the time, both still virgins. Though of course, being teenage boys, we'd have sooner died than admit it. I was tall and a little lanky with messy brown hair while Jean was smaller with a swimmer's build and a spray of freckles across an uneven face. We weren't exactly the least attractive guys at school or anything, but we'd just never been able to seal the deal. The closest I'd come had been some over-the-clothes fumbling with some girl from another school at a party.

So naturally our favorite topic, as we passed down the road behind the private school down the street, was all the downright filthy things we'd like to do to the bevy of uniformed cuties loitering around the school gates.

Our lecherous gazes were rewarded as a playful gust of wind lifted several skirts and gave us a rare glimpse of private-school-girl leg. If only we knew back then that we'd soon get the opportunity to stare at as much girl-leg as we could have ever desired, we'd probably not have been so hopelessly enamored by this little treat that we ended up crashing right into the wall of muscle coming towards us.

I stumbled back in surprise, ready to snap at whoever this was, but I bit my tongue as I realized what exactly was happening. The lacrosse team had just finished their practice and they didn't exactly appreciate a pair of lackadaisy losers from a rival school being disrespectful of their female classmates.

Long story short, a few poorly chosen words later and Jean and I were turning as fast as our legs could carry us into some alley I'd never noticed before. That's where I found it. Or, well, tripped over it. The next thing I knew I was falling, face first, into the ground. I cried out in alarm, but Jean kept running.

"Sorry James!" he yelled, "Every man for himself!"

I didn't blame him. This wasn't our first time running from private school thugs. I'd done the same thing when our positions were reversed. Better one of us get away than the both of us take our lumps together.

Luckily, the meatheads had apparently decided we weren't worth the effort of chasing down a dirty alley. I stood to my feet, trying to rub the dirt out of my clothes, wincing a little as I tried to put weight down on the foot I'd twisted.

What the fuck had I tripped over? Something oblong jutted out of the ground. I didn't even recognize it at first, sticking out of the mud like that. I did a double take when it clicked. A lamp. I shit you not, an honest to god lamp. Like the kind straight out of Arabian Nights. Was it some kind of prop? I almost didn't pick it up. It was... well, it was filthy, but at this point so was I.

I was shocked at how heavy it was. Real metal? Some kind of antique, maybe? But then what was it doing here in some alley half buried in dirt? I could feel something engraved into the side, but it was too grime-encrusted to see.

I clutched it to my chest. I had to get out of here. I could take a better look at home.

Of course, my mother was none to happy at the state of me. No sooner had I walked in the door than she was berating me for ruining my clothes and tracking dirt in everywhere. No concern for my safety, just hounding me for not living up to her standards. My mom always gave me a hard time for stuff like this. Ever since dad passed away, I felt like half the time she just didn't know what to do with me.

I was spared the lecture. She had a date to get ready for and she just didn't have time to deal with me. It was weird thinking about her like that. I mean, she was plenty attractive, sure, in so far as moms go, I guess, but a part of me really wasn't ready to see her as on the market.

In all the commotion about getting cleaned up, I had completely forgotten about the lamp.

It wasn't until I was getting ready for bed that I thought about it again. There it was, sitting on my table, still covered with mud. I could have sworn I'd left it downstairs in the laundry room. Had mom brought it up before she'd left?

I must have stood there staring at that damn thing, naked save my pajama pants, for ten full minutes before I finally decided to actually do anything about it. Why the hell had I brought it home? What was I expecting? It was probably just some dumb piece of junk.

I took it into the washroom and ran it under the tap. A warm lustrous glow seemed to shine back at me as the mud and the dust fell away. Even still half-encrusted in grime, I couldn't help but marvel. A grin spread across my face. Maybe this wasn't so worthless after all.

I gave the lid a tug, but it was stuck on tight. What did we have that could clean something like this? I ran down to the kitchen to grab some supplies. There was definitely something etched into the side; some cursive script that I couldn't quite make out. I scratched at it, but it was no good. Finally, I took a towel and some sink cleaner and rubbed at it as hard as I could.

"Satisfaction Guaranteed?" I balked, squinting at the text to make sure I'd read it right. "What the hell does that mean?"

"It means," said a voice, "that your wish is my command!"

A torrent of pungent smoke poured from the lamp's spout. I dropped the thing in alarm and stumbled back. The metal must have been reacting badly to the cleaning chemicals -- I held my breath, I didn't want to inhale any of these fumes.

Bright sparks began to flash up from the sink where the lamp lay. I threw a hand over my eyes and ran for the door, slamming it shut behind me just as a series of dramatic booms rang out. Oh my god, mom was going to give me so much crap for this.

"Ow!" came the voice again, as something banged heavily into the door. "Oh, come on! I had a whole big entrance prepared and everything!"

It was a voice. A girl's voice.

"Honestly, Master." it said, opening the door. "Slamming the door shut in my face? That's very rude. I don't care what era it is, this is no way to treat guests. Here I go to all the trouble of doing the fancy pyrotechnics and this is the response I get?"

I blinked. It was a girl. No, better, a hot girl. With dark hair that cascaded down skin so bronze that it outshone the metal of the lamp. I'm embarrassed to say I was so caught up in the way the sheer silk of her harem-girl outfit presented her womanly figure that I completely missed at first the fact that a small flame seemed to burn within each of her irises.

Fuck. I was hallucinating. I had inhaled those weird fumes and now I was seeing things.

"Master?" the girl raised an eyebrow expectantly, "are you okay?"

"Who- who are you?" I asked, my bewilderment cutting my caution.

"Ah, a wise question, oh sagacious Master. I, "she grinned and gave a big sweeping bow, "am the Djinn of the lamp. You have spoken the magical words upon the lamp and so I am beholden to grant upon you your heart's greatest desire. In other words, Master," she winked, "your wish is my command!"

"No fucking way." I laughed.

"Yes." she sighed. "Fucking way. I swear, do they not teach you kids about Djinn in school these days?"

"No, look," I said, "clearly what's happening here is that I'm hallucinating. This is just some horrible reaction to all that chemical smoke."

She turned to look at the thick smoke billowing in the room behind her. Despite the open door, it didn't dare cross the threshold. She blushed.

"I... I was trying to be dramatic." she crossed her arms over her ample chest. "Normally I get summoned in a bigger room. Honestly," she sighed, "who practices summoning in the toilets of all places?" She frowned, then reached a hand into the smoke of the bathroom and turned on the fan.

"Sorry," she said, turning back to me. "first impressions are important. If that had gone off the way I'd planned it, you'd be really impressed, I assure you. I'm a being of phenomenal cosmic power, you know, it's not like I'm just going to appear behind you and tap you on the shoulder."

"Ah, see! A real genie wouldn't be referencing Aladdin!"

"Oh, come on," she rolled her eyes. "it's not like I've been sealed away for a thousand years or anything. I keep up with pop culture. I'm just glad we've moved beyond I Dream of Jeanie. Way too many people wanting to marry me for my tastes." She winked as she shook her ample hips. I could hear for just an instant the refrain from the intro to the old show.

"Look," she sighed. "Can we skip past all this 'I don't believe in magic' stuff? From my end of things it loses its charm very quickly. What will it take to convince you I'm real?"

My stomach growled. Between cleaning up and mom needing to get ready for her date, I'd sort of skipped dinner.

She smiled. Ten minutes later I was sitting at the kitchen table, looking down at a bowl of microwaved macaroni and cheese.

"Well?"

I took a hesitant bite.

"It's... it's good!"

"The secret is to use like, twice as much cheese as it says on the box." said the girl, beaming. "So, do you believe in me now?"

"I was sort of expecting you to use your magic or something?"

"Do you wish for me to use my magic?" she purred. Her exotically accented voice was like molasses and honey. I shifted to hide my growing erection, suddenly painfully aware that I was still half naked in front of this strange beautiful creature.

I shook my head. Hallucination or not, I'd heard enough stories about genies to know to be careful.

"Then you don't get my magic. My magic outside of the wish is finite, and, well, I blew a lot of it on that botched intro." She blushed. "You still get one great big magical wish but anything else has to be done by hand."

"Then what is this supposed to prove?" I pointed at the steaming bowl.

"It's a gesture, Master. Proof that I exist and I'm here for you. That I have your best interest at heart. Also, that sometimes you have to make the best with what you've got. Look, it's not important. What's important is your wish." She slipped behind me and pressed her ample chest into my back as she rubbed my shoulders. "How about it, oh yearning Master? What is your heart's greatest desire?"

I swallowed hard. My dick throbbed. If this really was a hallucination, it was a very convincing one.

"One wish?"

"One wish." she tempted. "We used to do three, but well, it just saves a lot of time and effort this way. Most people ended up wishing for something foolish, using their second wish to wish they hadn't made their first, then using their third to wish for it all over again because they don't remember. It was a whole stupid thing and just a huge waste of magical power."

"Wait, is this like one of those horror stories? Is this going to end with something terrible and ironic happening?"

"Ah, well." she bit her lip as she gave a guilty little smile. "It used to. But we don't do that kind of thing anymore, I swear! Well, not intentionally, at least. Or unless they really, really deserve it. Look, don't let it bother you. If you don't like it, you'll get a chance to undo everything"

"I will?"

"Well, see," she twiddled with her fingers, "one of my former Masters wished me into a satisfaction guarantee. She changed my word of binding and everything. After you've made your wish, I have to come back and check on you, and if you're not satisfied you can ask to turn everything back or modify the terms of your wish, no questions asked."

"Oh, that's..." I furrowed my brow looking for a catch. "That's surprisingly reasonable."

"Takes a lot of the fun out of it, if you ask me," she laughed, "but It's for the best really. I mean, in this economy, you have a lot of options in terms of your magical wish fulfilment. Djinn these days have to compete with all kinds of cursed rocks and magic apps and strange wizards running little pop up stores. It's a very competitive market."

"How much stuff like this is out there?"

"Don't you even worry about it." she waved a hand dismissively. "Frankly, you're lucky you got me. You think us Djinn give ironic endings? You should see the statistics on that wizard. Does this mean you finally believe me?"

"Well, no," I took another bite. "but if this is all some kind of hallucination or dream or whatever, I'll play along."

"That's the spirit!" she beamed. Her teeth were flawless and sharp. "So, my Master," her voice was echoing now. "What is your deepest desire?" The fire in her eyes burned brighter as the lights dimmed and flashed, her hair and wispy clothes dancing in an unfelt breeze. "Would you bring justice to the unjust? Unlock your terrifying hidden potential? Have revealed to you the secret knowledge of the ages?"

I swallowed dryly. One wish. Blood pumped fast through my heart as I scoured the depths of my imagination. Whatever I picked here would change my life forever.

"I- I want to get laid."

"Wait," her hair fell as the intangible wind stopped and the lights returned to normal. "What?"

"I want to get laid!" I said again, more confidently.

"You want to get laid." she sighed, crestfallen. "Of course."

"What?" I blushed. "What's wrong with that?"

"Oh, no, no. Master, I'm sorry, I didn't mean for it to sound judgemental. Its nothing against you." she shook her head and rubbed a warm hand along my shoulder. "It's just that's the only thing my Masters ever seem to want these days. I was hoping to get the chance to stretch out a bit on this one."

"I- I don't know how to feel about that."

"No, no, it's okay. We can work with this. Do you have anything specific in mind? There's a million ways we can get you laid. Don't feel constrained by probability. You have a wish. Phenomenal cosmic power, remember? The world is your oyster. Let's get creative."

"Oh, you're right!" visions of the private school girls flashed through my head. I grinned. "Why settle for just getting laid once?"

"There you go!" she bounced, "dream big!"

"How about I wish that, like, all the girls at my school were just... way more slutty, you know?"

"Uh," she faltered, "okay, I can work with that, I guess. Do you want to maybe define 'slutty' a bit better?"

"Like... they should all dress sexy all the time. Microskirts, heels, thongs, that sort of thing. But, uh, it should be more than just the way they dress, they should all act sexy too, like just oozing sensuality in everything they do."

"That's-"

"And, obviously, they should be horny, like, all the time." my hormone-fueled fantasy starting to get the better of me. "Like, so horny that they can't even go a whole day without getting off a whole bunch! Just, constantly distracted by thoughts of sex, you know? Oh, oh, and they should all be bi so they can like, make-out with each other and stuff, but they should still all love dick and getting fucked the most. Like, they'd do anything for it, you know? They should love it so much that they can cum from deepthroating it or giving a tit-fuck."

"Are you-"

"Oh! They all need to be young and hot, too." I added, "None of that monkeys paw stuff, I'm not risking seeing Mrs. Jennings' boney old ass in a G-string. They should all have big jiggling boobs and ample asses and supermodel - no, wait, pornstar - faces. Everything and everybody should be super sexy all the time, is what I'm saying."

"Are you finished?"

I nodded sheepishly.

"Let me get this straight," she raised an eyebrow, "you want to turn all the girls in your school into a bunch of lust-driven sex objects? Just so that you have a chance of hooking up with one of them?"

"You think I should aim even higher?"

"Are you sure you wouldn't rather wish I create a harem for you whole cloth? Or make you the most handsome man in all the lands? Search the world for your one true love, maybe?"

"You don't like my idea?" I tried not to let on how hurt I was.

"No, no." she held up her hands. "But, well, how to phrase it... those girls might not exactly be happy with those kinds of changes, you know?"

"Oh my god, you're right. I didn't' even consider that."

She smiled.

"I should also make it so that everyone - except for me, of course - thinks that that's how things have always been."

She frowned.

I furrowed my brow. Would... would that be enough? "Oh, oh, and I don't want to get there and still not be able to get laid because all the girls are already taken, so we'd better make it so that there's no guys there either."

"Wait, hold on. No guys at all?"

"No guys! The entire school population, faculty and all should just be slutty girls! That way I'll be the hottest thing around."

She frowned and opened her mouth as if to say something, but instead she just shook her head.

"So you wish that all the guys at your school were replaced by girls and that all the girls at the school were total sluts, as described by you just now, and that this is how everything has always been and no one but you will find anything out of the ordinary about this?"

"Yes!" I nodded.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

"You know," She rubbed her temples. "I pride myself on being one of the good Djinn? I don't go out of my way to warp wishes to teach people lessons about feminism or agency or whatever, I really don't."

"Wait, what? What have I missed?"

"It's nothing. Don't worry about it." her smile seemed to have taken on a predatory tone. "Satisfaction guaranteed, remember? I'll be checking in on you soon enough. If you're at all unhappy, I'll undo everything, okay? Now..." her eyes flashed "Make the wish."

"I wish... uh... all that!"

"Granted!"

There was a thunderclap and laughter, and the girl was gone.

Nothing felt any different, save the sudden silence that had fallen over the kitchen. I looked down at the finished bowl of macaroni. I put the dishes in the sink and shivered. I was cold, alone, and horny.

I guess it really had been a hallucination after all. I looked at the clock on the microwave. It was late. Mom still wasn't back. I hoped wherever she was, she was having a good time.

I masturbated, then went to bed.

--

I woke up moaning, a vast sea of hot pleasure flooding through my brain.

I cried out. My skin was aflame in sensation. I writhed as the warm weight of the silk sheets danced across my body, caressing each sensitive inch. I gasped and wriggled and cried out again as the pressure built into wave after wave of low, deep-body, toe-curling pleasure.

I rolled over. My legs, half tangled in my blankets, were clamped down tightly around my pillow, grinding it firmly against my crotch as my hips bucked and spasmed in an overwhelming climax. I gasped and cried out, expecting the orgasm to end, but it just kept building and building. I rolled my body again, arching my back and pressing my whole weight into it, begging for more, too sleepy and too horny to care about anything but eking out another ounce of pleasure. I moaned as I teetered over the edge of some unfathomable new height.

For the briefest of moments, I was flying, and then I crashed to the ground hard.

I let out a small whine and pouted. Reality slowly started to come into focus as the last remnants of some sweaty, carnal dream fled my brain. The blankets I was tangled up in had fallen off the bed after me, bringing with them the sweet, soon to be familiar smell of feminine lust. My heart was pounding, my body tingling. I gulped in air as my head swam. I don't know how long I just lay there, blinking away the afterglow while trying to work through my sleep and pleasure doped brain to make sense of what had happened.

Razmagurk
Razmagurk
491 Followers