A Touch Away Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deciding to not be swayed too much by my pride, I nodded and got in the car. Her hands were on the wheel, her eyes lingered on me a moment longer. Then we were off, headed towards her house, hoping I would finally taste what I had been craving for far too long.

"It's quite close by, so it won't take us long. But before we do anything else, though, there's something I'd like to talk to you about."

"I get it. Ground rules?" I wondered if a ban on hand-holding was a firm clause in that book.

"Umm, maybe. I'm not sure if I can label it as that, but it's an important talk. It might sound a little kookie, but bear with me, alright?"

"Kookie? Like horoscopes?"

She laughed. "Maybe not that kookie."

"Alright, I'm all ears."

"Not yet, once we're inside. It's only a few minutes away."

***

Claire wasn't lying about that. It took us about 8 minutes to get to her place. I was counting, waiting in anticipation and angst. On one hand - sex. Nuff said. On the other, what was this kookie shit she wanted to talk about? Was she going to show me her crystal collection? Make me take online personality tests? She seemed decently grounded, but I reminded myself that I didn't know this girl.

"Here we are."

It was a small but nice house. The architecture was modern, with lots of glasses everywhere. There was a decent amount of space in front. The garage opened at the press of a button. From the looks of things, there were three spots, but only two - including Claire's car - were occupied.

The engines were off. She offered me a smile and got out of the car, leading me towards the front door. Warm lights gradually lit up the room, filling the living room with a pleasant atmosphere. The interior design was very clean-looking. All the floors and furniture were made of dark, lacquered wood. The kitchen was an open-space with a granite counter separating it from the living room, some barstools beside it. There were many paintings all around the house, but none of the popular stuff.

"I'd give you a house tour, but I think that can wait. Let's go to my room. Mind taking your shoes off?"

I felt my throat drying beyond the definition of parched. Before I could respond to her though, something weird happened. Suddenly, the power went out and we were both in darkness.

"Whoa," her voice was surprised. "Did not see that coming. But that's fine, I'll light some candles."

Her phone's screen lit up, followed by the flashlight, light carving a path through the darkness. I saw the outline of her hand and felt a tiny pang of sadness. Why wouldn't she let me hold her hand? I pushed it back, hoping she would give me an answer soon.

I followed her up the stairs and into her bedroom. The outline of the bed greeted me, reminding me of my desires, the inevitable. To distract myself, I looked away. The bookshelf. Shadows of paintings on the walls. Her desk only had her laptop and a notebook (the pen and paper kind) on it, unlike mine that's always littered with things. Her dresser had a lot of makeup though, and the mirror on top of it showed me Claire's face, shrouded, as she reached inside. She brought out several candles, lighting them quickly.

A gentle, serene smile was on her face as her eyes glowed happily. Concern replaced that expression as she looked at me.

"Kyle, are you okay?"

With a snap, I was back. My thoughts slowed down, I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding.

"You looked a little anxious."

"I'm fine. Just... nervous."

Her gentle smile was back. She had a candle on either hand as she went around placing them. "Don't worry, whatever we do, we'll go slowly and easily. We won't have to do anything we don't want to."

The candles were in place now - desk, dresser, bookshelf and bedside table. Sitting on the bed, she patted the spot beside her and I took my cue. Everything was submerged in a warm glow, the subtle scent of honey and vanilla relaxing my nerves. I looked at her as she smiled at me.

I was in a girl's bedroom. My girlfriend's bedroom. After this talk, we were going to have sex. Holy shit!

"Okay Kyle, let's talk about it, shall we?"

I nodded. Though still anxious, I wasn't freaking out anymore. "I'm listening."

She inhaled deeply. "Gimme a sec. I've thought about this a lot, but I'm still wondering what the best way to begin is."

As her smile radiated at me, melting through the frost of resistance, I found my hand moving of its own accord. Before I knew what I was doing, I was patting the back of her hand, trying to smile at her reassuringly. The expression on her face was not what I was hoping for.

Her eyes were wide, eyeballs dilated, golden rings reflecting the candlelight. A soft gasp escaped from her mouth as it hung open, a shocked look on her face. I removed my hand immediately.

Kyle," her voice was a low whisper, but clearly audible in the space that was only ours. "I told you last Friday, didn't I? Not to touch me..."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to!"

I vaguely remembered her telling me that. Outside the library. Right before she left.

The thoughts passed through my mind in blitz and I missed her sudden movement. She was so fast, I doubt I'd have been able to stop her even if I was focused. One moment we were sitting beside each other, the next her arms were on my shoulder, forcefully pushing me back. I fell on her bed, she was on top of me, palms still on my shoulder.

"When you touch me," she whispered, "I go crazy... I can't help but want to jump your bones."

I remembered. She did say something like that, but I had no idea she meant it so literally.

Looking up, I saw her silhouette as it was partially lit from one side. The soft glow of the light only made her seem so much more alluring. How is this strange creature a human? I felt like I was in a trance and could watch her forever. My heart was drumming on tirelessly, her breathing was ragged, eyes wide with desire, lips quivering.

"Kyle, I need you to say it. That this is okay."

I suddenly understood the uncertainty in her eyes. Of course. This was Claire after all. Even at the cusp of desire, she was Claire.

"I want you," I whispered. I could barely hear my own voice, but it was enough.

Her eyes steadied immediately, now confident, sensual, a lopsided grin beginning to emerge. Our eyes remained locked on each other as she leaned forward, her face in front of mine in a matter of moments. Her lips were in front of mine, a breath away from a kiss. She lingered, keeping the distance. The grin broadened and she lowered her face.

I felt the softest sensation on my jaw. Even though I knew what was happening, it took me a moment to realize that Claire was kissing my jawbone. I was now quite aware of her warmth, straddling my stomach, her body almost parallel to mine, so close. Her hair had a faintly sweet scent.

Any amazement regarding the wonders of the female body was lost again as I felt another kiss on cheek, closer to the side. The next one was on my earlobe. My skin was alive, suddenly sensitive to every sensation.

Her voice murmured in my ear. "Say it again, Kyle. I want to hear you say... that... you"

The warmth of her breath on my ear sent a cascade of shivers down my entire body. "Want..."

She punctuated a pause with a little lick on my earlobe. This strange, warm and wet feeling in the place I expected the least made me groan out, desperate for more. Was it even possible to feel this good? "Me..."

As her mouth opened and closed on my earlobe, sucking on that sensitive bit, I cried out. "I want you, Claire! I need you."

It wasn't a lie. My entire body was sweating, the desire for her overwhelming every other thought or sensation. And I was hard, so painfully hard it made the previous library erections look weak.

"I want you too, Kyle. I've wanted you for a very long time."

I don't know if I could have responded to that. The next moment, her hand was on my chin and I found myself looking at her face. Her lips were glistening, eyes burning with a desire that possibly reflected my own.

When her lips touched mine, I felt something I'd felt never before. It wasn't just the tenderness of her lips against mine, or the warmth that was radiating in me. All of that, and so much more. Inside, I felt alive, hopeful. I closed my eyes, allowing myself to be taken by that.

Her lips moved back and mine followed almost out of instinct, not wanting it to stop. "Hey... are you okay?"

I opened my eyes to see Claire looking at me, concerned again. I didn't like that. I didn't like seeing that expression on her face. I wanted to wipe that away.

And then I realized the reason for it. The wetness at the corner of my eyes came out of nowhere, I didn't even know I was crying or why. Or maybe I did.

"Yeah," I croaked. "I just didn't know anything could ever feel so good. It's almost unfair."

The smile returned. "It's okay, baby. It's all fair. Let me make you feel even better."

Her hands were on my face, wiping the tears from the side of my face. I felt her raise her hand, fingers twined through my hair, the points of her nails on my scalp. The warmth of her lips returned, my own seeking hers the moment she was close. Her hands traveled down my sides, finding my hands. Fingers intertwined and I felt her mouth parting to introduce me to a new sensation. Warm and wet, her tongue gently probed my lips, licking my lower lips in a slow and deliberate manner.

There were way too many sensations now. Her warm body was pressing on mine, her hands guiding mine to her waist. I barely spared a thought to all of that as my hands encircled her tiny waist on their own. My mouth opened to let her tongue in, a delightful, silken feeling gliding against my own. It slid on top of my tongue, then drew a circle slowly.

My hips were bucking, as were hers. Her pelvis rubbed on my trapped cock as it seemed to grow even more painful, closer to bursting. It would be a tragedy if I let go, but I didn't have the capacity to think such thoughts. Thankfully, Claire seemed to be able to think through the haze of her lust. She shifted her hips and moved off my crotch.

"Come on, lie down properly. You'll get uncomfortable really soon."

For a moment, I had forgotten that my hips were at the edge of the bed. As I got up, she giggled and pulled me close to her, initiating another tender kiss. I could feel her smile widen as her tongue pressed against my cheek, pushing outwards for a moment before finally pulling away.

"We'll have time for that later. I just can't hold on any longer."

She pushed me back on the bed, making it clear that I was to remain lying. Kneeling, she shuffled closer to my head. In a flurry of movement, she pulled her skirt and panties down, and now Claire was bottomless. The side profile of her butt confirmed what I had imagined before - it looked small and tight.

"Stay there, baby."

In the next moment, she was crawling over me, knees on either side of my face, eyes looking straight into my soul. From my point of view, her front was a shadowy silhouette with just the outline. But that was enough. I could see she was shaved, the neat lips glistening in the limited light. And the scent. God, if there was anything divine in this world, it had to be the scent of an aroused woman!

Her figure loomed over me. From this angle, she seemed to rise up to the heavens, an angel on Earth. Her thighs were the soft but toned kind, like every other part of her. Crossing her arms, she grabbed the hem of her top and pulled up. Stretches of her fit stomach unveiled. I saw the glimpse of her underboobs, and then everything else was revealed as she pulled her top off. Nothing I hadn't seen before, but still every bit enchanting as before. In her dark eyes, I could see a need that couldn't wait any longer.

She spoke softly, "It's time for your crash course in pussy eating, Kyle. Just go with your gut, and I'll guide you. We've done this before, remember?"

We had.

My gaze alternated between her eyes and the lips between her legs, before settling on the latter. As I raised my head, she met me halfway through by lowering her hips. The scent intensified, the silken folds parting slightly as I gently ran my tongue up. With her moisture on my tongue, the foreign taste greeted me. It was like her scent, but different.

"That's it, lick me like that."

I let go of my fears and doubts, leaning into the act. Slowly I ran my tongue along her pussy, opening her lips with every lick. More of her juices flowed, rewarding my efforts, urging me to do a better job.

"Faster. Try flattening your tongue."

Her hips rocked every time I licked. We were in synergy, she was guiding and helping me in pleasuring her. The soft lips had parted, revealing more of the tender flesh of the impossibly tight hole. I pressed my tongue, rubbing it a little more forcefully as I licked her again and again.

"That's it, baby. You know what I like."

Then it suddenly hit me. I did know what she liked. Even though all of my mind was focused on my pussy, I didn't need to think about the next step. My hands, which had been limp on the sides, were now on her hips. I cupped her butt and felt them up, squeezing their compact form, so soft to touch. Slowly I climbed up her sides, feeling the curve of her waist, throwing in some squeezes in my exploration.

It didn't take long for me to cup her breasts. As the soft mounds filled my hands, she gasped and bucked suddenly. I was in familiar territory now. I moved my tongue in a circle while slowly massaging her tits, slowly squeezing through the mounds. My saliva mixed with her juices, flowing on my mouth.

She grabbed one of my hands and pulled it up her lips. I felt my fingers pressing her soft lips, entering into her warm mouth. Her pussy was getting wetter now. Her scent was overpowering my nostrils. She was licking my fingers, one after another. She was infiltrating my every sense.

My hand was back on her tits, wet fingers grazing her sensitive nipples. She pulled my other hand and repeated the gesture. Her hips were moving faster. I tried to keep up with her rhythm, mixing in my licks with wet kisses on the flesh outside.

"Here, try finding my clit."

Just like with everything else, I wasn't alone in it. Her fingers were there rubbing the top of her pussy, circling the spot. I couldn't see anything, but I put my faith in her and followed with my tongue. Sure enough, hidden between the holds, I found her a little, fleshy nub.

"Oh, that's the spot! Lick this and its game over."

That fleshy nub now became the center of my universe. I licked the spot up and down with my tongue, followed by running tiny circles. My hands weren't as well-coordinated as before, my squeezes were harder, her flesh jiggling in my hold. She moaned louder, whispering words of encouragement as I tried to drive her over the edge.

"That's good! So good... Now suck on my clit!"

That was new, but I tried to treat it as I did with her nipples. Encircling it with my tongue one last time, I closed my lips over the little nub and gave it with a gentle suck.

"Oh yes!"

I sucked with more gusto, careful to not overdo it. Even I knew that I had to treat it a little differently than a nipple. Wet sucks and little licks continued for a while, hands busy in exploration of jiggly flesh, fondling and rubbing harder.

"God! Stop! Stop!"

Her voice was sharp but not angry. I froze immediately. I didn't think I had done anything wrong, but I decided to see what Claire would say. At the same time, I didn't realize until then how much my jaw and neck hurt. They don't tell you how sore you get, but all things considered, it was definitely worth it.

"Is everything okay?"

When she grinned at me, I let out a sigh of relief. The last thing I wanted to do was hurt her.

"Oh yeah, I just wanted to move along to the next thing," she replied with a wink.

Despite knowing the answer, I asked, "Umm, did you cum?"

"Not yet, but I will in a bit."

Suddenly she leaned in, capturing my mouth in a passionate kiss, tongues meeting to kindle the already hot fire inside us.

"That was amazing!" She praised me. "Now, let me take care of you."

She kissed my cheek before practically jumping off the bed. This much energy was not something I was used to in Claire, but she was a cheerleader, so I shouldn't have been surprised.

At the front of the bed, she took in the sight of me. Her smile was wicked now, as she said in a soothing, sensual, "You've been trapped in your clothes for so long... Poor boy."

Playfully, I asked, "And whose fault is that?"

Her reply wasn't immediate. She gently touched one of my feet. Her fingers were pulling my socks off, nails pausing on my sole momentarily, before slowly running towards my toes. I didn't have a thing for feet stuff, but I couldn't lie about enjoying that exquisite, ticklish sensation.

"I guess it's mine," she finally replied. "It's time to make up for it, isn't it?"

It was a short-lived experience as she turned her attention elsewhere. Now her hands were climbing up my legs, up my thighs and paused at my belt.

With a twinkle in her eyes, she said, "Let's get these off."

There were so many sensations assaulting my awareness. The sound of leather and buckle as her hands began working. The feeling of her hands so near to me. The contented but naughty look on her face. I didn't know which one to pay attention to.

Her hands were getting dangerously closer. She unbuttoned my pants, fabric rustling and metallic teeth parting slowly as she pulled the zipper down. With a wink, her hand touched my waistband and pulled my pants down. I raised my hips to help her, at the same time, lost in the sensation of her warm fingers pressing against my skin.

My pants were discarded on the floor shortly, leaving me in my underwear. My cock was beyond fully erect, straining against my underwear, the tip leaking a wet spot. I wouldn't say I was any bigger than average, but that moment, I felt pretty massive.

Claire looked at the outline of my bulge and smiled. Gentle fingers brushed against my crotch, causing a violent twitch in response.

Giggling, she said, "I just can't help being a little tease."

Before I could reply, she yanked my underwear down my legs, suddenly freeing my cock to the air in the room. It swung up at this unexpected freedom, pointing at the ceiling. She stared at it with parted lips, eyes twinkling with undisguised hunger and lust.

Her hands were on my knees now, sharp fingernails tracing a path up my thighs. "I know you're on the edge. I thought I'd suck your cock later, because I really want you inside me. But... now that it's right in front of me... I need a little taste."

I gulped, somehow drooling and feeling parched at the same time. The other guy, however, wasn't tongue-tied at all, responding with a little twitch. More fluid rushed out of the wet tip of my cock.

"Hmm," she spoke in a melodic tone. "Someone likes that idea. Do you, Kyle?"

Her face was lowering, hovering several inches above my cock. With her eyes locked on mine, I found a way to reply weakly, "Yeah."

"Tell me what you want, baby. I want to hear you saw it."

I groaned as I realized that she wasn't done teasing me. But I couldn't deny that I was loving it. And let's be real, when a woman is inches away from sucking your cock, she's the one with all the power.

"Claire, please taste my cock," I croaked.

"Aww, you ask so nicely." Lowering further, she exhaled warmly on my cock. Unknowingly, I bucked my hips and groaned out. "How could I refuse?"

Next thing I knew, her hand - soft, warm and delicate - was wrapped around the base of my cock. I inhaled deeply as I was assaulted by the feeling of a hand that wasn't my own. It changed everything.