A Touch Away Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mouth reached closer, closer, until her lips were touching the tip of my cock. She licked the sensitive underside, tongue drawing in my fluids. Smacking her lips, she tasted it with half-lidded eyes, an easy smile adorning her pretty face.

I wondered how she liked the taste, but I didn't get a chance to ask. Her mouth was on my cock again, lips pressing against the tips, puckering into an audible, little kiss.

"Thanks for that tasty little treat," she said as she straightened. "But I want the main course now."

The way my cock lurched, I was worried I would release right away. It was a wonder I still hadn't.

Her hand was holding the base of my cock, keeping it upright. She shifted, straddling my legs, crawling closer on her knees. Raising her hips, her little pussy was not hovering right on top of my desperate cock. I could see her glistening lips, and it was comforting to know that I wasn't the only one affected by this lust spell.

"I'm going to put your cock in my pussy now. Ready?"

The moment I nodded, she began working. Her loose grip pointed my cock in the right direction as she descended. I felt the soft, moist entrance first. There was a little resistance from her tight hole, holding its position against the intruder. With a little persistence from her, my crown eased its way inside her tunnel, squeezed by her warm, silky flesh.

I had to take several deep breaths as I felt myself slide deeper into her. It was unlike anything I had ever felt or could have imagined. It was warm and wet, tightening cruelly and embracing lovingly. The way her tunnel constricted around me, overloading my senses, threatened to send me over the edge any moment.

It wasn't just the feeling of it. The things I could see and hear were part of the experience. Watching Claire slowly lower her hips, my rod entering deeper, her lips splitting around me to accompany another inch. The way she was biting her lower lips, her head tilted slightly backwards. The wet sound, accompanied by her cute moans and shaky breath. My own groans.

And like that, I was all the way inside her. I felt the soft cushions of her butt on my thighs, the tight hole gripping all the way to my base, moisture trickling down and tickling my balls.

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she said, "It's been so long since I've done this... I need this so much."

There's a lot of things I would've wondered if I hadn't been impaling Claire. I watched her inhale deeply, steadying herself. Her eyes opened, bathing me in her warm gaze. She leaned forward, breasts swaying, her face pressing against mine.

I closed my eyes as our lips met again, kissing passionately and with the tenderness I had begun feeling for this girl. My hands were on her back. Our tongues danced together in familiarity as I touched her soft skin, feeling the ridges of her spine, wanting to comfort her and feel connected to her, be there.

Our lips parted and she began whispering. "You're really on the edge, aren't you?"

I whispered back, "Yes."

"You're not going to last much longer. But neither will I. There's no need to hold back anymore, let go whenever you're there. And I'm safe."

With a wink, she rose up, back straight. She had switched the dial again, the sexy smirk back on her face. "I'm going to fuck you now, and I want to watch me, baby."

Even though no reply was required, my eyes widened. Using her knees for leverage, she was raising her hips, lowering back down the next moment. The speed of her riding was increasing every time. My hands were cupping her round ass, fingers sinking into her flesh as I felt her hips rise and fall.

I began to match her rhythm, or rather try. After a few misses, I was thrusting up in good timing with her downward motion. Flesh slapped against flesh, faster and faster. We were moaning, my voice a deep rumble whereas hers rose in volume. The burning desire in my loins, building, building, until I felt the white, hot pleasure overtake everything.

"Fuck!" I shouted, brimming over the edge.

Heat from my core spilled out. In another moment, I forcefully spurted out my first shot into her pussy.

"Yes! Cum inside me!" she shouted back.

It was the loudest I had ever heard her. She ground down violently, and immediately I felt my cock firing a second time, and her pussy clamping around me. She tightened so much it was almost painful, in a good way. Her moan was a loud wail now. Face contorting, she was arching her back, pussy clenching again and again, intensifying my own orgasm as I kept filling her up.

***

For a while, all I could feel was our conjoined orgasm. Everything ends, and I felt myself return to my senses sometime later.

Claire was bent forward now, head buried in my chest. I had one hand in her brilliant, red locks, caressing her hair. Her pussy had loosened her hold, and I had gone limp, slipping out of her. We remained as we were, breathing heavily, recovering from our exertion. Her hands were on my chest, one fingernail idly rubbing a nipple. I was playing with her hair, the silky strands passing between my fingers again and again.

Sometime later, she crawled up to meet my lips. A short kiss later, she smiled at me.

I whispered, "That was the sex of my life."

She looked at me dubiously, frowning at my silly grin. It didn't take long for her to break into laughter.

"Ugh, you dick."

Rolling over, she lay her head on the crook of my neck, leg draped over mine, hand running on my chest. The wetness of our mixed fluids was spilling out on my leg and her sheets, but neither of us were willing to make any move to clean up any time soon.

After a long moment of silence, I remembered how we actually got here.

"Hey, didn't you want to talk about something?"

Sighing, she replied, "Kyle, honey, you're kinda killing the mood." Then, sticking her tongue out, she added, "We won't be doing any talking any time soon."

Afterword

I've been planning to write this chapter for a while, and it's a relief to finally get it out. There is such a thing as too much build-up, and I'm trying to avoid that pitfall while trying to set up the events of the following arcs. And I do have a lot of things that will happen, related to the setting I've been attempting to set up.

With that said, Chapter 5 will be the last chapter in the first arc. It won't answer all the questions, but it'll bring us closer.