A Touch of Frost

Story Info
Caitlin Snow shares her body with Killer Frost another way.
5.2k words
4.48
12.4k
25

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers

Caitlin ran a hand through her hair, glancing at it as her fingers reached the ends and still a little relieved it was brown instead of white. There was precious little relief to be had at the moment.

A meta had shown up with the power of separating those with split identities—a power so unscientific Caitlin felt like she should get a refund on her doctorate. He had separated Barry from the Flash, Oliver from Green Arrow... and her from Killer Frost. Now her alternate self was out there somewhere, doing whatever she wanted.

Caitlin felt like a jailer who had failed to keep a dangerous prisoner locked up. The fact that she was also, in some way, the prisoner... maybe that was why a part of her was glad Killer Frost had gone. She was free of Frost herself, escaped herself from herself. It boggled the mind, but maybe, if they could capture Frost and lock her up in the Pipeline, then she could have her life back... with Frost cut out of her like a cancer.

Caitlin looked at herself in the mirror. Her black lace negligee looked thin, sheer—sexual. She wondered if it had been Frost's influence that had made her buy it. It didn't seem very much like her at all. But Caitlin did enjoy her look. Perhaps it was just that for the first time she could remember, she didn't see Frost in the reflection. Didn't feel her pushing at the walls, scratching at the doors—even knowing she couldn't get out, still wanting Caitlin to feel her.

"We do look good, don't we?"

Caitlin whirled to see Frost coming in through the window, hands outstretched, freezing the door to the bedroom. Frost was wearing a blue halter-top leotard, elbow-length gloves and knee-high boots adding to the look, striking a balance between biker punk and something outright sexual. She could've been anything from a lingerie model to a streetwalker and Caitlin would never be used to seeing her own sense of self twisted from Caitlin Snow into... that.

"No screams," Frost purred. "I know you've probably got a few friends staying over just in case you need a pick-me-up... believe me, I've heard a thousand damn pep talks from inside you... but if you let them know I'm here, I'll hurt them. I might even hurt you. And what a waste that would be of such a pretty face..."

She slunk closer to Caitlin, watching herself in the mirror, eying Caitlin too, comparing them, weighting them. Caitlin felt her breath coming up short. She'd never been looked at the way Frost did, seen in such an intimate way. This must be what a reflection feels like when you look at it...

"Now, let me guess." Frost flounced down to the floor at Caitlin's feet, kneeling and taking her hand. Her touch was cool, but not unpleasant. The chill of holding a glass full of ice water. "You overworked yourself as usual, burying yourself in 'Team Flash' to avoid dealing with your personal issues... I should know, I've been waiting for you to come back ever since I got a little shopping done... but finally, they sent you home for your own good, because you need your sleep, Caitlin, we'll be fine without you for one night..."

"What do you want?" Caitlin insisted, and Frost's china-blue eyes snapped at her like a cracking whip.

"It'd be nice not to be interrupted, for one," Frost fumed, her eyes glowing, her hair so radiant it could've been red-hot. Caitlin managed to pull her hand away from the frostbite grip her double had. The mirror was frosting over. "How do you think it feels, Caitlin, being stuck inside you all this time and the moment I get out, you still won't let me talk!?"

"I'm sorry," Caitlin said, trying to control her shaking. "I didn't mean to interrupt you."

Taken aback, Frost considered Caitlin's apology, then gave her a friendly smile. "We're getting off on the wrong foot. That's not what I wanted. I want you to be happy."

"You hurt my friends," Caitlin said gently, not sure how assertive she should be and how much she should acquiesce. Even if Frost was part of her, she didn't know herself nearly well enough to judge Frost's intentions now.

"Your friends don't appreciate you," Frost groaned, coming up to her full statuesque height. She began to pace. "And they try to keep me locked away. Like you, Caitlin. Just like you."

"You're dangerous," Caitlin countered.

"Not to you!" Frost insisted, wheeling back to Caitlin. "I have done everything to protect you. I liked being inside you, I wanted to take care of you, but you keep trying to get rid of me and control me and—"

Lips pinched together, Frost fumed again. Caitlin instinctively wrapped her arms around herself as the temperature in the room dropped precipitously.

Frost laughed suddenly. "God, Snow, you are fucked up. Look at us. Even your repressed issues have issues. We're going to need to vent. Clear the air, so to speak."

Frost laughed again as Caitlin's quivering exhale showed up visibly white and she swept her hand through the misty breath to dispel it.

"Are you going to kill me?" Caitlin quaked.

Now Frost laughed so intensely that it was silent, only choking wheezes coming out as she stared at Caitlin, mouth lolling open, pointing intently at her. "Kill you? Caitlin—I love you. That's why I have to punish you. So you'll learn. Then I'm going to fuck you so you'll see how good little girls get rewarded." She smiled at Caitlin. "I'm the only one allowed to be a bad girl here."

Caitlin was stricken—stunned literally speechless. It was an effort of will to even begin to repeat what Frost had said. "Punish me...? Fuck me?"

"Uh-huh," Frost agreed with wicked enthusiasm. "Don't forget, Snow—I've been in your head. I know what a nice spanking does for you. Especially when it's done by a pretty thing like, oh, Iris. I know I'm sort of the polar opposite when it comes to my tan, but..."

Frost undid the halter top of her leotard, rolling it down her throat so that it almost seemed like a caress. Caitlin could feel answering tingles running down her chest. Her breasts heaved as she sucked in frigid air. She hated how this agony of suspense had her heart racing almost like she was excited—her nipples lancing out into the chill of Frost's aura.

"I'm not..." Caitlin swallowed, trying to moisten her dry throat, trying not to look as the leotard hung about Frost's waist, leaving her breasts entirely exposed. "I'm not gay."

"Try to remember, Caitlin... I'm you," Frost emphasized. "And believe me, I've enjoyed things on my own that you couldn't imagine. I'm going to share them with you. By the time we're done, you're going to forget all about cock. Except for mine." Frost grinned. Her nipples were hard as icicles. "Remember that little fantasy about Patty Spivot and a strap-on? We squirted."

"That was—" Caitlin bit her lip. She couldn't very well argue with herself.

Frost's grin widened. "Yeah. You remember." She stalked closer to her doppelganger. "Don't worry. I still remember how to be a good girl. I take care of all my toys. That's what you are."

"Your toy?" Caitlin panted.

Frost shook her head. "Mine. Strip. I like my body. Two of them should be even better."

Caitlin almost automatically reached for the straps of her nightgown, but stopped herself just as quickly. She fixed Killer Frost with a stare. All of her willpower challenged Frost, refusing to buckle under to the intimidation she felt.

"I'll do as you ask. I'll let you do whatever you want with me..."

"Oh?" Frost teased. "It's nice to know you'll let me—"

"Better me than some... innocent victim," Caitlin reasoned. "You're my responsibility. I made you."

"Or I made you," Frost retorted. "Doesn't every butterfly make a cocoon?"

Caitlin refused to allow herself to be baited. "If you really want me to be yours... then you want a willing partner. Not like you were—locked up in my head—silently resenting—"

"No!" Frost cut in. "I don't want that." Even her pale blue countenance was almost flushed. She took a deep breath. "Name your terms, my sweet. Because once I get started..." Her startlingly pink tongue traveled over crystalline lips. "You'll be begging me to keep going."

"You have to promise not to hurt anyone."

Frost pouted. "Still trying not to let me have any fun?"

"No one who isn't bad," Caitlin amended. "Like those Nazis..."

"Mmm," Frost whimpered. "That was fun. I think we both enjoyed that one."

"And you have to help out the team, whenever they need you."

"Ms. Caitlin Snow," Frost replied with mocking priggishness, crossing her arms. "I do believe you're trying to get me into fights. Your Care Bear friends do seem to spend a lot of time beating people up, don't they? I thought you didn't like it when I played rough..."

Caitlin ignored her. "That's the deal. Take it or leave it."

Frost leaned into her space. "And what if I leave it?"

Caitlin let Frost get as close as she wanted. "I'll kill myself."

She saw a flicker in Killer Frost's eyes, but the woman had a poker face befitting someone frozen solid. "Like I said. Waste of a pretty face. But there are others. I'm sure Barry's fucked that pretty wife of his six ways from Sunday, but I doubt he's done her in the ass. And she has such a great ass..."

"What makes you think you'll even be able to survive without me? You could just fade away," Caitlin needled. "Like a bad dream."

Frost licked her lips again. Caitlin didn't know why that gesture seemed to come so naturally to her. Then it occurred to Caitlin how reptilian it seemed. And who could be more coldblooded than Killer Frost?

"And what if I died, Caitlin?" Frost retorted. "Would you miss me?"

"I don't know," Caitlin said honestly.

Frost snarled. "And you wonder why I need to punish you. Strip. I want to see what I'm getting in this deal."

"Look in a mirror," Caitlin offered.

"It's different when it's you. The way you... hold yourself. I want to see if it's as good as I've imagined." Frost smiled lasciviously. "You're not the only one with fantasies."

Caitlin shivered, something... obtuse about this negotiation, offering and countering and she felt slick and warm between her thighs. She was scared, but excited, like she was on a roller coaster going uphill, and she couldn't figure out why, but it was useful. She could wait to figure this out until she'd given Frost what she wanted.

She slipped the straps of the negligee from her shoulders and let it roll down her body. Frost eyed her, the appealingly slight brown of her tan—the full breasts that Caitlin was so reluctant to show off, even now seemed embarrassed by—the way she held her legs slightly twisted underneath her, as if protective of her wet cunt with its sun-kissed hair, but trying not to seem ashamed of it either. Everything about her warm. Spicy.

Frost forgot all about spanking her, fucking her. First, she wanted to touch her.

Caitlin gasped, feeling Frost's glass-cold hands seize her breasts, the chill contrasting potently with her warm flesh, exciting her, even burning her. She felt the tingling energy of that contact plummeting deep into her body, down to her tender sex, and it was an effort not to moan. She bit her lip instead, and Frost smiled mockingly to see it—knowing both that Caitlin was enjoying being touched and that she was trying to hide it.

"You don't touch yourself enough," Frost said, cupping and caressing Caitlin's breasts in her slender hands. "You've always needed to get laid, but even a little self-maintenance would be better than waiting around for the next doomed relationship..."

"I do not have doomed relationships!" Caitlin insisted, looking away as she tried not to enjoy this. It was suddenly very important to her that she not enjoy this.

"Of course you do!" Frost laughed softly. "Who's gonna love you if you can't even love yourself?"

She leaned down and kissed the ample flesh of Caitlin's cleavage, making her opposite number whimper—Frost's lips were like an ice cube being drawn over her creamy skin, which was getting warmer and warmer all the time.

"Mmmm," Frost sighed. "I know I'm making you feel good, Caitlin. How good do I have to make it feel before you love me?"

She sucked deeply on an engorged nipple, then trailed her tongue over the braille of Caitlin's bumpy areola. The golden-brown flesh surged in Frost's mouth; she amused herself by breathing on it open-mouthed, her exhale suddenly shockingly warm. Caitlin moaned and Frost, pleased, ecstatic, seized her and kissed her on the lips.

Caitlin found herself caressing Frost as Frost caressed her, like they were reflections mirroring each other, two looking glasses reflecting each other into eternity—her peaches-and-cream complexion against Frost's alabaster pallor, but the luscious softness of their breasts exactly alike as they pressed together, warm and cold and soft and smooth, the sensation burgeoning in Caitlin until it overwhelmed her, left her not knowing where her flesh began and Killer Frost's ended.

"You're being a very good girl," Frost purred into Caitlin's lips, and instead of being offended by Frost's domineering praise, Caitlin whimpered and keened—it felt good. She could hear how much Frost cared for her... like she was tuned to the proper station, finally able to make out a signal through all the static. "Maybe I don't have to punish you. It's up to you, Caitlin. Do you need to be punished? Or should I just fuck you like you're mine?"

***

Caitlin laid on the bed, facedown, ass up, presented to Killer Frost like a trussed-up turkey fresh from the oven. She actually didn't mind. It made things simpler, being a sex object, nothing more than a piece of meat that Frost would enjoy as part of the deal they'd struck. Caitlin didn't know if she could take being on her back, having Frost crawl over her, the two of them embracing like lovers. She'd rather be taken.

Only Frost wasn't doing that. She was looking at Caitlin. Her eyes full of affection. A strap-on dildo wound around her hips and waist, either planted among Caitlin's possessions on an earlier, clandestine visit or purchased and secreted away back when they were still one flesh.

Frost stood over Caitlin, eyes devouring everything, all of her bare skin, each curve, her heaving breasts, her ruddy nipples. She wanted to squeeze and fondle and tease Caitlin's sweet tits until the girl begged for mercy. But Caitlin's thighs beckoned her more. Trim, slender, with firm, resilient flesh offering itself to her eyes and her touch alike. Frost slid her hand up the satin-smooth thigh until her fingers brushed against the roads of feminine juice running from Caitlin's quivery sex. They flashed silver as they froze on Caitlin's inner thigh, and Caitlin cringed.

"What's wrong, baby?" Frost teased. "Need to warm up a little more?"

"You tell m-me," Caitlin stuttered, trying to keep her teeth from clacking together. "You're the one who knows me so well!"

"You're right. I think I really need to heat things up."

To emphasize her point, Frost drove two fingers inside of Caitlin's sex. Caitlin gasped, cunt and body clenching so hard it was like she was being sucked down to Frost's chilly touch, like there was a whirlpool pulling on her. She had expected sex with Frost to be strange, but not so—intense!

"Ooh, that's a good start!" Frost chuckled. "I know how tasty your cunt is, Caitlin. I'd definitely enjoy it. But I also know what a hot ass you have. And if you're anything like me, getting fucked in the black cherry is going to make you see God." Frost slapped her hand down right on the curve of Caitlin's ass. "How's that for being good to yourself?"

She ran her hand up and down the slopes of Caitlin's buttocks, the gentle touch and cruel chill of her fingers sending little shivers through Caitlin's spine. Excitement mingling with terror mixing with anticipation, until Caitlin wasn't sure what any of them were.

"That's how mine you are, Caitlin Snow. You're a part of me and even if someone else got to your sweet little cunt first, your virgin asshole is all mine. On the floor, lover."

Frost didn't wait for Caitlin to obey—perhaps it wouldn't be as satisfying as she did—instead she thrust Caitlin off the bed, dumping her down to the floor. Caitlin let out a whinge of protest as she hit the ground, looking up at Frost with her nose scrunched in consternation.

"That hurt!" she complained.

"That was nothing," Frost said archly, something about her theatrical warning reminding Caitlin of a child about to tell a spooky story.

She lifted Caitlin up to her hands and knees, taking up position behind her like a rider mounting a steed. Caitlin looked straight ahead and saw she'd fallen within view of the mirror she'd been looking into when Frost first arrived. She could see Killer Frost behind her, the black strap-on fearsome against her milky white skin, the blue lips of her labia visible behind the base of the dildo.

Surging forward, Frost shoved the cockhead down the middle of Caitlin's pert ass. The rapid thrust slapped against Caitlin's puckered anus, but didn't get past its tightly clenched entrance. Frost laughed and smacked the weighty heft of her dildo against either half-moon of Caitlin's buttocks.

"I know you're scared, baby, but don't pretend you're not curious. You've dreamed about this, even if you've never actually done it. But let me tell you, I know what it's like to have a nice big dick ream out your ass. You're gonna love it, Snow. You'll come so hard, even if you put this genie back in her bottle, you'll never forget who that backdoor belongs to." She smacked Caitlin's ass with her bare hand and Caitlin shook so hard, she might've been having a seizure. "Gotta be cruel to be kind, baby. Can't let you know how good it feels without fucking that tight ass open."

Caitlin shivered with emotion that was impossible to suppress. The thought of having the long, thick cock she'd seen Frost brandish crammed into her ass made Caitlin feel like fainting dead away, regret she'd ever seen Frost tying its enormous length to her groin. No matter how many times Frost repeated her intentions, the full impact of her promise—her threat—slammed through Caitlin's thoughts like an out-of-control eighteen-wheeler.

"By my ass, you mean just my body, right? You don't literally mean my ass, you mean like 'watch my ass,' 'kick your ass'." Even Caitlin's voice trembled. "You're not really going to sodomize me, are you?"

"Oh, I wouldn't dream of it. I'm just going to fuck your nice..." Frost patted Caitlin's backside. "Fat... ass. Spread those legs for me, Snow. Momma needs room to work!"

Submissively splayed before her tormentor, her monster, her savior, whatever the hell Killer Frost was to her—Caitlin could only think to obey. She was helpless, with no choice except to do as Frost asked and hope she was sincere. And still the prospect made her shake with fear. And admit it wasn't entirely fear that had her shaking.

As much as Caitlin hated to admit it, even think it, the thought of being sodomized had long been one of her most depraved fantasies... something she'd hoped to reveal to her husband when their relationship was at its most intimate... not have forced out of her by this nightmare given flesh, all of her secrets and fantasies wrapped in her own fetching physique.

Caitlin opened up her legs, trying to do it by degrees, not give her doppelganger much workspace, but it was enough for Frost to thrust her thumbs into the humid valley between Caitlin's buttocks. Caitlin felt Frost's hands groping her asscheeks, thumbs splitting them apart, with an odd combination of warmth and cold. No matter how icy Frost's fingers were, her ass felt hot to the touch as Frost pulled. Caitlin felt as though she were being ripped apart.

Zev95
Zev95
1,591 Followers
12