A Touch of Frost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pad of Frost's thumb brushed against her tiny, puckered anus. Caitlin felt herself clench. There was no mistaking it. She'd almost come.

"My sweet baby's definitely enjoying herself," Frost purred. "Mm-hm... now we both know what you like... but still a little too tense. Do you want it to hurt, Snow? Is that it? Would you like it if I forced it inside and really made you feel it?"

"No... no, please..."

"Not to worry, princess. Of course I'd never do that to my little girl, my good little girl. I'll make it nice and wet for you, Caitlin. You won't feel a thing..."

Changing her aim, Frost lined up the dildo with the lips of Caitlin's pussy: wet, ready, almost forgotten in its need. Idly, Frost wondered if Caitlin would come from her pussy alone. She didn't remember them ever getting off without a little clit action, but then, she'd never been the one driving the cock before.

With a pump of her hips, Frost thrust into Caitlin's pussy. "Not a thing, Caitlin—except what I want you to..."

Caitlin cried out as Frost entered her, the dildo driving deep inside her, stretching her. It wasn't long, but it was thick. When it was fully settled inside Caitlin, it felt like a telephone pole had been stuffed inside her. She writhed, trying to accommodate the massive impalement, and Frost smiled to herself as she watched Caitlin wiggle—helpless not to enjoy herself.

"Mmm," Frost purred. She was able to stop herself from really fucking Caitlin by remembering that she was literally just in this to lube up the dildo. Nothing else. "Someone's enjoying herself. I thought you were a doctor. How can you be such a perv during a simple medical procedure?"

"Just get it over with," Caitlin pleaded. "Just fuck me!"

"So spunky!" Frost jibed. "Even willful while you beg for my cock. Don't worry, Caitlin. I like your ego. You can try to hold onto it while I show you how many orgasms a big cock in your ass is worth."

Frost grinned to herself, though—sure Caitlin would be broken in like a wild horse by the time she was done taking her double's anal virginity. She completely pulled out of Caitlin's sex, gratified by the way Caitlin whimpered as her pleasure came to an early end. Then she placed the tip of her dildo against the tight ass Caitlin Snow was famous for. She pressed forward, not entering Caitlin, but placing an insistent pressure right where she was most vulnerable.

Caitlin resisted, her very body against enjoying itself. Caitlin was perhaps constitutionally incapable of allowing Frost into her ass. Frost knew she was excited—it was dripping off every inch of her strap-on—but this was all too new, too different, something that scared her as much as it aroused her. So many of Caitlin's other lovers would be deterred by her reluctance, but Frost was uniquely situated to know how Caitlin would come to enjoy herself. She kept up the pressure against Caitlin's virgin asshole until it had no choice but to relax.

Caitlin keened as after twenty-odd years of being her body's sole owner, of fighting for control with Killer Frost, she found her asshole being irrevocably and indisputably possessed by Frost. She cried out in pain, the delicate inner workings of her rectum tortured out of their natural shape. Surges of agony detonated inside her, sending unfamiliar tightness through her nerve endings. It was like when she'd lost her virginity to Jason, and that comparison made it feel even more strongly like she belonged to Killer Frost now—that whatever happened from then on, she would forever associate her asshole with the overwhelming sensation Frost was now causing in it.

"I know that sound, baby girl!" Frost put her hands on Caitlin's waist, holding the slender flesh tightly as she bodily pulled her dildo back from Caitlin's clenching ass. "You like it. It hurts and you like it. This big cock is showing your asshole how it's meant to be used and you fucking love it!" When just the knob of the dildo remained up Caitlin's ass, Frost lovingly stroked the flanks of Caitlin's silken soft body. Her cool hands relieved the feverish sweat of the pain Caitlin was enduring. "And I love you, Caitlin. I love you so much, I have to fuck you. I have to give you all the fucking happiness you deserve myself!"

She fiercely drove her dildo into Caitlin's rectum, her smooth thighs smacking against Caitlin's ass. She pulled out, Caitlin's tightly knotted body relinquishing her strap-on more smoothly this time. It only invited Frost to fuck into her asshole again all the quicker. She didn't linger, retreating from Caitlin's ass almost immediately. Sodomizing her again just as rapidly. Frost kept up the pace, fucking Caitlin's ass rhythmically, methodically. Reaming her out. Letting her know in no uncertain terms that getting fucked in the ass was not a one-time occurrence. No, from now on, Caitlin's body—and most especially her once-virgin asshole—was Frost's property. If it weren't, how could she possibly give it so much pleasure?

As much as Caitlin might mentally dispute that claim, her body had no doubts. The incredible stretching of her anal passage had her feeling like she could simply rip apart at any moment. If Frost's dildo had been big when it fucked her pussy, it was a monster in her ass.

But as Caitlin's inner muscles relaxed, her enjoyment grew. She had initially reassured herself that any pleasure she felt was just a misfiring neuron, an errant response to impossible stimuli. This was a completely new sensation for Caitlin; she didn't know how to respond to it. But it was becoming clear that for her body, at least, the only response was ecstasy. Her empty pussy leaked sexual juices without the hindrance of any stimulation there; it would only get in the way. Caitlin felt her cream running down her quivering thighs, now overwarm, the chill of Frost's icy touch there almost forgotten. She would've welcomed any less heated sensation there now.

Caitlin's arms collapsed underneath her. She was barely able to fold them under her head—her vulnerable ass stayed high in the air, taking Frost's vigorous drives. It was impossible for Caitlin to sort out the cacophony of sensations assaulting her body. She felt weak. Her limbs were like jelly, unable to support her or even to move. Her breath was pained panting. Her stomach was tingling butterflies, surprisingly light in feeling for how forcefully Frost was making her take the strap-on. Maybe I'm in love...

The toned muscle of Frost's thighs grinded against Caitlin's soft, voluptuous ass. The girthy dildo spread her buttocks and went even deeper into her anus. Caitlin could feel it soaring to her bowels and back out. In all the times she'd imagined anal sex, even seen pornography, she'd never imagined she would be so aware of having something fucking her in the ass. Her body grew hotter with every thrust. Frost was fucking her faster and faster. Caitlin was going to faint. Her asshole seemed to be desperately open. The huge dildo threatened to ruin her delicate anus. The slickness of her vaginal juices muting the friction of Frost's passage in and out of her ass seemed like the only relief she had.

Caitlin was thankful for that small mercy in the midst of this erotic torture. The hurt she had felt when first penetrated was now becoming something very different, harder to deny, pain that wasn't entirely pain and pleasure that was so much more than just pleasure. Whatever she was feeling, it more than made up for that first shock of discomfort. Frost's dildo was satisfying wants she hadn't even known she'd had, feeding a sexual fire inside her that had been guttering for an eternity. She felt it in her wet cunt as well as her pained asshole. The sensation was everywhere. It filled her. It engulfed her.

The stretching and pulling of muscles she had thought immobile was bringing Caitlin to heights she'd never known before. Similar to her earlier orgasms, like peaks in the same mountain range, but this summit was much, much higher. And all thanks to Killer Frost. Caitlin couldn't believe the gratitude she was feeling—the clamoring inside her for more of this horrible ravishing, more, always more!

"This is how... I play with... my toys!" Frost husked, her voice as rough as Caitlin felt, like they were somehow going through the same thing—like it was exhausting Frost as much to fuck Caitlin as it was wearing Caitlin out to be on the receiving end.

Frost leaned over Caitlin's bowed body, reaching underneath her to find her sex. Two fingers traveled inside of Caitlin's pussy, ice cold, and Frost flexed them as Caitlin quivered in every inch of her body. Her pleasure-wracked flesh was fully Killer Frost's—it was betraying her utterly. Orgasm loomed over her. It would come down on her at any moment.

"Mine," Frost breathed into Caitlin's ear as her searching fingers found an engorged clitoris, teasing it and toying with it, knowing exactly how to touch it to turn the spasms of Caitlin's body into earthquakes.

Caitlin was hit with the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced, Frost fucking her ass and fingering her cunt and stroking her clit all at once. She had no choice but to climax, and more violently than she had ever done before, either on her own or with a lover. She was like a machine designed only to come—Killer Frost her operator, pushing her into the red, with only her expert attention keeping Caitlin from outright exploding.

But slowly, fitfully, Frost eased her down from the plateau of endless ecstasy Caitlin spent an eternity on—slowing the thrusts of the dildo, the caresses of her fingers—working Caitlin down from feeling something like multiple orgasms at once to one every few seconds, then every dozen seconds.

Until finally her overstimulated sex could finally give out, the pleasurable afterglow she felt balanced perfectly on the cusp of pain. Caitlin felt like she had been fucked as hard as it was physically possible for her body to take. Anymore and her heart would've given out.

"That's how much I love you," Frost said, pulling the dildo out with one final, shattering instant of pain. "Hope you don't get ice cream headaches—next time you're gonna make me feel the same thing."

"Okay," Caitlin said, tiny and dazed. More even than the multiple orgasms she'd had from being sodomized, she couldn't deny that Killer Frost's feelings for her were real. If they weren't, there was no way this could've felt so good.

"And I'm gonna wear your face on my cunt until you do it." Standing over her double, Frost unstrapped the dildo and let it fall down beside Caitlin's slack face. "Put that away for me, will you, love? I've got places to be. Next time I ass-fuck you, I'll use a bigger one to really ruin your ass. That's what you do when you own an ass, after all. You break it the fuck in."

12