A Touch of Heaven Ch. 01

Story Info
Yoga pants and accidental fondling of wife's friend.
1.5k words
4.15
28.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doitright
doitright
574 Followers

Authors Note: This is series of very short stories capturing small moments of sexual tension, flirting, sex, and awkward reluctance.

Roller Coaster

"I never liked roller coasters growing up. Actually, I still don't." Alice giggled. "Like, my screams are for reals when I'm riding one. Even the ones at Disneyland scare me to death. My kids though, they're like 'Mom stop being a crybaby on the rides.' I'm like, I can't help it."

We both leaned back on a steel rail that's meant to keep people from cutting in line on the rides. It was better than standing, and we hadn't found any benches nearby to rest our legs. Both of our kids were waiting to get on one of the small children's roller coasters that dotted the kids area of the amusement park. We were lucky to have found a place to lean back on close enough to watch our kids and not have to wait in line.

My wife and her husband went to get food while we waited with our younger kids and had left us alone to wait for the ride.

"We don't go on enough rides, especially now that we have kids. But I love the rides at Disneyland—"

Alice's phone rang. I stopped and gestured for her to answer it.

So she squatted down facing away from me to reach her small designer backpack on the ground. When she did, the grey yoga pants she wore stretched out over an unexpectedly plump behind and became transparent under the bright daylight. Her flowery panties appeared magically before me.

Red.

Lacy with floral patterns along the edge.

They looked to be painfully digging into her thin waist and pushing deep into her fleshy ass. It was as though I had x-ray vision for a moment. My eyes bulged nearly out of my head as I studied the dramatically bright red against her white skin. The lace panties were boy short shaped, flaring out wider at the hip. The design swirled around her ass cheeks delightfully.

What a hidden treasure she had there. And to top it off, just a bit of her red panties were exposed abover her waistline.

Seeing her tiny red lace panties violently changed my paradigm. Suddenly and uncomfortably, she became a sex object. Just like that. She picked up the phone and I heard her talking to Gene, her husband. She turned away from me and took a few steps for privacy.

My eyes followed her butt as she stood. The red lacy panties faded away, hiding her personal bounty, but in standing inflated her two rounded cheeks to full shape. Then as she stepped forward her cheeks bounced and snapped back into place.

How had I not noticed her ass before? I only saw her a handful of times a year. Most of those times I hadn't paid much attention to the shape of her body...she was my wife's friend after all.

Each cheek seemed to be propped up, pert and tight, as if they'd float away if it weren't for her yoga pants holding them down. Below her thirty-two year old ass were two shapely and toned thighs. Alice played softball in college and her body hadn't changed much even after two kids. She was thick with athletic muscle.

Alice's swollen butt reminded me of two ultra ripe grapefruits ready to be plucked. They were as perfectly round and puffy as you could want an ass cheek to be.

She was neither attractive nor ugly and fell somewhere gracefully between the two categories. A muted beauty. There were days when she looked hot, and others where she looked a bit disheveled and tom boyish. Her course black hair was always pulled back into a pony tail, or left hyper wavy and wet with mousse to her shoulders. Her prominent jaw gave her a square face. Her wide mouth was lined with two swollen pink lips. Inside her mouth her teeth were lined up a bit too perfect, the result of braces.

"That was Gene. They're still in line, can you believe it? We're probably gonna have to go and meet up with them after the kids are off the ride."

"Damn. The line must be long. Good thing they went earlier instead of waiting. I'm starving. Maybe Gene will buy me a beer."

"Oh, I wouldn't doubt it..."

My eyes fixated on her mouth as she spoke. Her pink lips were full and round and I imagined sliding my penis over them. Over her button nose. Across each high cheek bone. My balls running across her chin and lower lip. I would want to just lay my hard erection over her face and slide it around until the tip found her mouth.

It was a deep and hungry lust that filled my chest. My cock started to swell up and stiffen in my pants. I imagined using her mouth to get off on in a hurry. A fist full of her hair. Pushing her face down onto my cock. Pumping her head up and down my shaft. Flipping her over and running my tongue between her rounded globes. I would grab each cheek and open her up. Pushing past her rubbery asshole with the tip of my tongue and into her—

Her eyes changed. They flashed at me the way a lighthouse beacon suddenly lights up the night then disapears.

What was that?

Her eyes seemed to acknowledge my new found sexual craving for her. Maybe she sensed something in my eyes, my hunger for her, my craving for her body and mouth...

Can women sense such a thing?

Did her eyes change because she subconciously knew my cock was throbbing now in my pants for her?

No, of course not. I was reading too much into it. I only imagined her eyes shifting uncomfortably as I day dreamed about polishing the rim of her tight ass.

Her tongue flicked under her top lip. Then her bottom lip. I could see it on the head of my cock. Resting and touching me in the same way, her pink wiggling tongue, shiny and small, flailing around over my erection.

I saw how her eyes would water and redden from my penis being pushed deep into her mouth and down her throat.

Those eyes focused on me and she blushed. Her finger went to the side of her face and she started twirling her finger into the tip of her hair.

"You know I should call him and tell him to get that beer." She said. "I want one too."

She walked up right beside me and leaned against the railing. Alice apparently didn't see my hand. So she sat on my hand. If the pole wasn't there, I'd be palming her butt.

"Tell him to get an IPA." I said. The words barely came out I was so astounded by the soft warmth of her flesh. It was as if a firm pillow had rested on me. There was such give to her flesh as it rested across thumb and fingers.

I froze. Not pulling my hand out right away. How did this happen? One moment I'm fantasizing about fucking her mouth, drooling over her panties and ass...and the next she sits on my hand?

"Okay." She said. "IPA it is."

Alice didn't move. Did she notice it? She had to. She had to feel my fingers trapped under her soft fleshy cakes.

She pressed the phone to her ear and it felt like hours passed in silence as she waited for her husband to answer.

"Hi, yeah get two IPA's. One for me and one for him."

Her butt was warm and soft and I could feel where her panty line outlined across her cheeks with the side of my finger.

"Tell him to get the big one."

I moved my hand just slightly...maybe she would realize what she'd done and move, but instead she flexed her ass cheeks. The soft warm cushion became rigid, then released. When she flexed I felt for certain the sliver of her crack and the strength of her toned glute muscles.

What to do. Should I have pulled away? Was she waiting gor me to move away and apologize? No, it wasn't my fault she sat in my hand. She should apologize.

"I want the big one, two big ones. Beers, the big cups." Her face seemed to redden. Then she hung up and stood up. Getting off my hand. Not saying a word about it. Then she squatted down and put the phone back into her back pack.

Again, I saw her cheeks spread and her red lacy panties come to life. What a gap she had between her cheeks as she squatted like that. Opened up and ready.

Then she stood.

"Come on Alice, the kids are done with the ride. Let's hurry up and get those beers." I said. I don't know if she noticed the giant bulge I had as I stood up and started walking away.

She smiled. Her cheeks blazing scarlet red and she followed me through the crowd.

doitright
doitright
574 Followers