All Comments on 'A Touch of Revenge Redux'

by Omegaman56

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
InfosaugerInfosaugerover 1 year ago

@VeracityHeterodyne I think so too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is totally a repeat. I remember my first time reading it being so angry until the twist. Was it rewritten or something?

tangledweedtangledweedover 1 year ago

This story was a metaphorical rape of "A Touch of Revenge," with a mashup of justifications added for legitimacy. I hate the political correctness culture as much as anyone, but the original story this one was based on wasn't PC. The woman in the original didn't go crying to the authorities, she handled things in her own, almost libertarian way. You don't have to have a safe word when NO is simple enough to understand. If your partner is a tease about it, make damn sure they understand that isn't acceptable or get the hell away from them.

.

I have had relationships with women who had been raped and have had to stop in the middle of intercourse (rarely) when something triggered a painful memory in them. It didn't have to be anything nonconsensual, it could be as simple as the way I caressed them or even nothing I did at all. Agreeing to go into a bedroom together is not a free ticket to every ride in the park. Respect for another human being should be our baseline for human behavior.

.

While there has been an abundance of cases of false rape accusations that are accepted as true without a trial, particularly on college campuses where young, horny people are drinking to excess regularly and and morning regret is the norm, it still doesn't justify rape. The legal system needs to address those false accusers just as seriously and severely as those who actually commit rape. That means there must be a due process that respects the accused rights, while still protecting the accuser.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Throwing in the fact that they had a safe word and she never used it really puts a twist into the original story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Prime example of a toxic woman.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 1 year ago

I didn’t like the background events, but it was well written and conceived. The obvious points are clear wrt abuse of consent by the accused, and the potential for abuse by “victims”. A little deeper, it sounds like there’s a communication disconnect- they don’t talk about how to handle words “in the moment”, or about how one party expects the other to be a mind reader.

All in all, well done, albeit an ugly subject matter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This version completely diverts the story. Turning it to a tale executed by a ditsy broad. When good writers replay or answer previous stories they stay true to the original premise. You didn’t and botched the project. Try and improve. Actually you have potential and should try an original theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The woketard use of pronouns and the lack of an interesting plot earn a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

REVENGE good,

Wokeism and PC, not,

Brains and discourse, out to dry.

Apologies for the bad haiku.

Moving on, VERAHET, you ought not comment unless you are able to read.

REFER TO OPENING LINE of the author’s submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“You must read his story first to understand this one.”

No. I don’t think I will.

No homework.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 1 year ago

Welp, this is, hands down, the dumbest thing I've read this year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Julie has earned a one way trip to a third world whore house. At the time I write this, there is only one other comment below. The author clearly states this is a re-post! Sheesh, moron

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

On the other hand about 30% college girls are raped or abused.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Yes, you wrote a good story, but it has nothing to do with the one you are citing. There was never any mention of a safe word in this story. In the original story, she clearly says stop, which means stop in all languages. The fact that she didn't report him, but planned her revenge for months, is her cardinal mistake. He should have gone to jail for raping her. She and her criminal accomplices should have been jailed for doing the same. Taking justice into your own hands is the worst advice you can give.

4*!

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

I remember this one. (VH - yes it’s a repost, he said so in the first sentence of the forward). I was very bothered by what he did to her, a woman he claimed to love. I was even more bothered by what she did, mostly because she seemed to enjoy it so much. I took the ending to mean his letter was just meant to torture her and the cock she hired didn’t really give hubby a gang bang. The lack of any feeling for each other’s wellbeing showed those two should never have been married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One way to respond I guess. Also, just another example of why MGTOW is becoming more prevalent.

FireFox59FireFox59over 1 year ago

She had him raped and tossed him out of her life for what he did to her. Why would the letter effect her to the point of passing out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story’s no so great for entertainment but offers invaluable social commentary. A rare gem that few will appreciate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fell asleep while the author was attempting to virtue-signal during the introduction. Plus, even the intro is filled with mistakes that should have been picked up in even a casual editing pass.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

Instant Classique. Top-50 Literotica!! Should be REQUIRED READING for any male entering adulthood. Yes... 'safe words'... not just for D/s any more!!! Likewise, MGTOW isn't just an aeronautical term! 5++++++++++++/5!!

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

extremely wrong cat

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

I wont even get into the fragile male whine I see in this story.

Hasnt yet impressed me as a writer and he didn't start here either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

POS story. Written at an elementary level and twisted to pander to the old weak losers who fixate on LW. Your disclaimer is meaningless. One star

Gmann006Gmann006over 1 year ago

It is a one sided fucked up mess men have to deal with. The courts are all in favor of women. They are given credit even when they lie bout you. My wife cheated on me. And when I found out and cheated back. I'm the bad guy. Women you reap what you sow. Hit your man don't be surprised when you get hit back. Cheat expect to be cheated on. Enough of this entitlement bullshit . Men it's time we were entitled. But expect the same as what you give. You get it back. Or we could just respect one another

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"college" as we knew it has become an asylum - run by the inmates. I was lucky in having grandfathered out of the minority "training" classes of the time (another social experiment). I would NEVER accept forcing students to pay for useless classes or indoctrination methods, and so become a proponent of the material arts (welding, casting).

F higher education!

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

I usually like your stuff but not this one.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Well written, but I didn’t like it any better than I did the original story.

nyc1975nyc1975over 1 year ago

Both stories belong in Non-con/Reluctance not their original categories (BDSM, LW). I won't take up the pen, but a worthy sequel would have Bruce report the rape to the police, have her tracked down, arrested and tried. That would add an interesting dynamic without involving all this woke bullshit. Just my $.02.

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funover 1 year ago

End lacked clarity

It was really unclear what actually happened to Bruce. Did he actually have aids get ultra-raped or was that a story to make her feel guilty?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice comment on the woke world. 5 stars.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 1 year ago

Bruce was sick in the head when he raped Ms NoName. She was sick in the head when she hired studly to rape Bruce and Bruce was even sicker when he wrote that punishing (but probably fictitious letter in the "sequel". All in all this was a well rounded SICK pair of stories and I feel sorry for people who have such deviated minds to produce this garbage. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

10 stars ain't enough. The slut got hers, finally!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such poor writing, grammar and spelling make this a very difficult read!

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

Ahh yes, the "indoctrination of young men" or so we hear all the time. You know it's fascinating that some "men" are so fixated on being able to approach any woman at any time to proposition her, get pissed off when told no and then call her a cunt. They want to be able to stare at women regardless of whether she feels comfortable. They want to be able to pressure her and hound her for sex because their dicks are more important than what the woman wants. They don't want women to ever say no and when they do, she is a frigid bitch. They can be fat, lazy, directionless and have zero motivation in life but they still think they deserve sex for no other reason than they are men and that its women that create all of their problems.

What exactly is it about: encouraging young people to be respectful, to make sure both people involved agree to sex, to not force someone to do something they do not want, to not take advantage of someone when they are intoxicated and unable to provide informed consent... what is so objectionable about this? When someone can articulate how any of that is a problem (without any logical fallacy that is nearly always used to debate this subject. No straw man, anecdotal evidence, slothful induction, Texas sharpshooter or no true Scotsman bullshit) come talk to me. Otherwise, shut. the. fuck. up.

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99over 1 year ago

@AngelRider, there is nothing wrong with seeking consent until the woman cheats with a "real man" who takes what he wants.

There have been too many stories in the last few years of young men who have had their lives ruined by just the accusation of rape with no corrobrative evidence. Then the woman recants in a few years. On man even had a promising football career and spent six years in prison before she recanted.

A rapist should be punished, but charges should be investigated before punishment is handed out.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Better

Than the original safe words are meant to protect both parties.

Chimo1961Chimo1961over 1 year ago

We live in a world where men are responsible for their actions while drunk, but women get a free pass. How many gutter sluts woke up in the morning and decided it was rape because the guy wasn’t handsome enough, or rich enough.

Buster2UBuster2U10 months ago

5 big Blazing stars to the writer. Fucking "women's Lib" and commie have caused this problem as so elegantly portrayed in this story. The Mrs and I were out to dinner recently, It was typically nicer than Denny's restaurant. I noticed two big tables being put together and about two dozen college students were ushered in to sit there. Instead of the guys making jokes to make the girls smile, and the girls giggling so cutely to flirt. It was dead silent. Not a single guy or gal looked at anyone else sitting next to them. There was not a sound, a giggle, or a noise coming from their table. THEY WERE ALL STARING AT THEIR PHONES! That was the weirdest thing that I have ever seen. More and more I observe that young folks don't talk to each other. At the Dentist's office, I notice everyone is looking at their phone and didn't want to be bothered by my words of wisdom. The much bigger Doctors office, many more people, all the same. What is going on in our Society? This inability of a young man to speak to the young hottie sitting next to him is certain doom for our society! The Globalists are trying to reduce our population this will certainly accomplish that!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Some women need to be brutalized to realize what trash they are

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

No means no, unless she finds him attractive. She'll rip into the homely/overweight guy who holds a door for her, but be ever so grateful to "Chad" for doing the same.

The future of sex for many young men will be a VR headset and a fleshlight. Meanwhile, many young women will be left wondering why "Chad" has apparently ghosted her and never calls.

mariverzmariverz9 months ago

Anonymous24 days ago

Some women need to be brutalized to realize what trash they are

Hermano, ve al psiquiatra YA!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ick

RePhilRePhil6 months ago

Some people should never be born. To bad they don’t have a feasibility test for this type of women before they get pregnant

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOmegaman56@Omegaman56
I beleive in honor, integrity and man keeping his word with a handshake. I am judgmental only to the point I make sure I live up to my own standards of other people. I like to see stories end where earned forgiveness given. I am much more likely to believe a man forgives t...