A Touch of Revenge Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie was sobbing. She never wanted this.

As you know, I was raised by my grandparent after my parents died in an automobile accident. Unfortunately, my Grandparents passed away during my Freshman and Sophomore year in college. I had a small trust fund, and by the time I found out about my Aids, I had $33,421.22 left in it.

I contacted a lawyer, and I told them my story. They swore to me they would look for you no matter how long it took and for the cost of $30,000. So that left me with 3341.222 to leave to you. So go on vacation and enjoy yourself with me.

I moved out of my apartment and started living on the streets. I passed out one day when I was too sick to move from hunger. The police had me taken to a county hospital. I gave them a fake name so the state wouldn't get the last of my money.

The diamond engagement ring is the one that I bought for you. I was going to ask you to marry me after your birthday. I didn't want you to think I was cheap and got to skip your birthday present. If you look at the receipt, you will notice the purchased date matched what I told you.

I was hoping to make you my loving wife. And have a dozen children with you, Ha, Ha. But, no, I am just kidding. I was thinking two or maybe three.

You don't have to worry about me having a grave when I die. I have opted to give my body to a medical school for the medical school students to dissect. After they are through with me, they will throw the rest into the garbage can. Or maybe they will cremate the rest and throw out the ashes. After that, I'm considered nothing but medical waste.

Well, the lady is getting tired of writing now. And I am just about exhausted. So by the time you get this, I will have moved on.

I only have one question that has always troubled me. If you hated that anal so much and wanted me to "STOP," Why didn't you use our SAFE WORD?

There was a loud woman's scream, and the two policemen ran towards the woman lying on the ground, passed out.

About 50 feet from Julie's table, a homeless man stood up and moved towards the Park entrance.

He walked up to a blue Prius with an Uber windshield sign. The window rolled down. And the man asked, are you, Mr. Bruce Moss?"

"Yes, I am," the man replied.

"Hop in," said the driver. "We are going to your Hartsfield Airport, right.?"

"Yes," the man replied.

After pulling out on southbound 400. The driver asked, "where are you heading?"

The man replied to the Prudhoe Bay, Alaska.

"Why there? May I ask?" asked the driver.

I want to get as far away from these bat-shit crazy women as I can.

Authors Note. I got this idea from a related article. A 19-year-old college woman was going to dump her 19-year college boyfriend. He was perfect in every way, but he kept asking her permission to touch and kiss her, even if he wanted to hold her hand. When they made love, he would ask permission to do anything before he did.

She said she would dump him because she wanted a man that would just take her. The commentators ripped into her for her attitude. Even the women went after her. Everyone agreed that the boy was a product of the toxic masculinity indoctrination of the college. And he was scared to death of going to jail.

They all agreed she should communicate and set a safe word if she would use it so he would stop. You reap what you sow.

The stories about the boys accused of rape are actual events.

12