All Comments on 'A Touch of Revenge'

by poohlive

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantastic!!!!

Most revenge stories - almost all of them, in fact - are the same old thing. This one is different in every regard - first rate

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
different good

This was an unique story. The revenge was born in love and consumed in hate to be the key to the disolution of their relationship. The revenge was oh so appropriate. You have written so this reader felt the loss of love, respect, and self image with each step her raping boyfriend took. This reader was able to feel her healing, her rebuilding of self esteem and respect with each matching step of his debasement. You did leave it to the reader to draw up the manner in which she escapes his retaliation. I feel that was a loss to this otherwise well conceived self contained tale. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Enjoyed it

Nicely told. "No" really does mean "no" and one crosses the line at their peril.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
No...not a blanket right

There is at some point during sex when "no" ceases to be an option. It was debatable in this story if the woman had that right to suspend the act so far into the process. However, it is NOT debatable that her execution of a rape of her lover WILL NEVER be acceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Comfortableness???

There is no such word, please. Don't invent one of your own.

Your plot was ok but you need to watch out for your grammar.

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyover 17 years ago
Very well told...

I think you portrayed the emotion of the woman very well. The love she felt and then her betrayal. I also believe you did a great job making the boyfriend a self-centered jerk. . .Great job. :-D Now. . .what more will you write for us?

charleybearcharleybearover 17 years ago
Good Story

To Anonymous who said that there comes a point when "no" isn't an option.....That is rubbish. No is always an option with someone you love and who loves you. HE SHOULD HAVE STOPPED!!

This bastard deserved everything he got.

My only regret is that she didn't stick around for a while to see how he regretted losing her. But that is the vindictive part of me.

Thanks for your efforts.

Charleybear

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent

Well written and a well told story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a well written story. I hope you write more. Damn that was good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great job

So much better than most things written in this category. Great prose and I like that it's for once not a story about objectifying women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Oh poor objectifying women,typical feminist BS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It's not over

She has committed felony assault, battery and rape. And she's involved another person. Which means it's not he said she said. Hubby has the man. She's going to jail for a long time. Once she's in jail, he's going to divorce her and get at least 90% of the assets. Boy did she make a bone-headed mistake. Hope she enjoyed her revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Oh, tough shit!

He will not make a complaint, instead he will realize what he did, keep going after she ASKED him to stop then TOLD him to stop. I am no radical lib, I am a man who has been married many years. Even if it is your wife (or husband) when they say stop, you should stop. Fuck him, he deserved it. She had a good revenge.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I am no flaming lib. but women and men have rights.

When she was trying to get away and saying "No" he should have stopped. He got just what he deserved and, who knows, it may have changed his life. Fuck this crap about all the legal charges he could file against her, it is a crock and he never would do it. She could file right back, too. Again, he deserved what he got.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
He got what he deserved

But in the end the previous commentator was right. He had her "friend". And I guarantee you the friend rats her out to avoid a long prison term. She may have been "right" but she's going to jail.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
Good for her for getting revenge and leaving him.

Message: Never rape your wife's or female partner's ass. Unless they come out and ask you to rape it in exactly those words.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 9 years ago
Now He Knows About NO!

Well written! Far more than his ass being fucked, her leaving him will hurt more and more as time passes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bull shit story!

Husband (former navy seal) beats up rapist when he is released. Calls police who take semen sample from husband's ass and arrest rapist. Rapist gives wife's location which he over heard when she ordered cab. Wife is arrested and charged with sodomy rape. Wife goes to jail. End of story.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
HOW CAN THE SCALES EVER BALANCE

when the one up-man-ship keeps moving to a new game, TK U MLJ LV NV

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
amazing, poohlive!!!...the pain and hurt detailings!!

Amazing!! :)) the pain and hurt detailings !! and how aggressive excesses make two worlds drift apart forever!!....non con readers of course would insist excesses brought two worlds so close that they fused together!! ;))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The End! (In more Ways Than One!)

The cunt better have been able to fit EVERYTHING she had in that apartment in that suitcase 'cause when she came back looking for her remaining stuff it would have been trashed/burned/gone!

For her sake I hope she wasn't expecting to find her now certainly Ex still living there.

Whatever,they were finished!

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago
Good revenge.

No means no.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Damn! I hate cheaters and sluts and cucks and bulls and wimps and.... rapist !

But this one is justice. He forced and raped her, so now he knows what is like to take it like a man? pussy? gay? Well, now he knows!

Five stars

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn

"ye reap what ye sow."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He should have listened to her NO. He'll get and keep in touch with her. LP

tangledweedtangledweedover 1 year ago

This was a very skillful rejection of the "rape them until they orgasm and they will love it" concept that is so prevalent, especially here in Literotica. The idea that getting any positive physical response to being raped is what this site uses as a guideline to allow nonconsensual stories to exist. This may be OK on the fantasy role playing level, but in real life it doesn't make it OK to take what should only be given freely.

.

Some pain and fear can be part of the thrill, but a person should be in enough control to stop themselves within seconds of hearing "NO" or a safe word. If being controlled is your thing, fine, but the person dominating should only have what power the submitting partner gives them. Until it is physically impossible to stop, you should be able to stop and have a responsibility to your partner to do so.

.

She committed a similar and possibly worse offence than her partner did originally, but that is what revenge is all about and it is what makes this such an interesting story.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

No doubt Bruce should have stopped when she said no.

Some major differences between what they each did though.

He asked for something he had wanted for a long time. She said yes. There was no plan being formulated for months to humiliate and hurt her.

She allowed his access to her ass voluntarily. She tricked him into getting into that position and then restrained him. She was not handcuffed and unable to move. Right up until Bruce started to fuck her she could have gotten up off the bed and walked away. He wasn't given that option.

On his birthday it was just her and Bruce. On her birthday she included a third party. If all she wanted was him to feel her pain and her helplessness she could have raped him with a strap on. There was no need to bring another man into the equation.

For everyone saying he got what he deserved, I can't agree with that. He made a mistake. He was given permission and got to excited and caught up in his lust. She planned his rape with evil intent. No where close to the same thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kind of like “What is good gor the goose. This moron has this partner who responded so passionately to him and he violates her. People who have cheaters for spouses would give anything to have one like her. Now switching to the writes… What a great job of putting to reader in the moment. The intense message was so good to put the reader in the moment. Also intense passion and love van move, when violated 180 in the other direction. Finally the husband’s seemingly “liked” the ass f’ ing. So sad and typical . Great story

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Yes, he raped her, and she didn't report him. If she had, he would have rightfully gone to jail. Stupid of her because she should have done it for every other woman going through the same thing. But, for what she did, she's going to jail. He goes to the hospital for a rape test and then to the police. And she and her partner in crime are going to prison for a very long time. And rightly so. So her right has become her wrong, which she will pay dearly for.

Even though the story is well told, it is sad in its outcome. 4*!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a royal pain in the ass... [rim shot] Great revenge story. It was not the hyperbolic, over-the-top work we usually read here. That difference makes it even more effective.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

That is one that I didn’t need to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He gave her hers... THEN she arranged for him to get his. I'll probably shit a 3" diameter turd for a month! How could he do that when she begged him to stop?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He reaped what he had sown. He had better hope that the cock that raped him did not have an STD. LP

Busman19639Busman19639about 1 year ago

What a wicked woman! I wouldn’t want to get on her wrong side.

Pinto931Pinto9319 months ago

He got exactly what he deserved.

HighBrowHighBrow7 months ago

What did she expect in this category? LOL

FantasyTrainFantasyTrain2 months ago

Four smeling GARBAGE!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous