All Comments on 'A Touch of Silk'

by Swampcooler

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 3 years ago

Not really incest! no blood relationship.

5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hot and sweet. Hallmark with benefits.

5*

Tc

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pretty good, nice details, good build up!

Another chapter?

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 3 years ago

More please, This is turning into a really hot story. Eager to know more about the romance and their lives as they become parents. Top job.

BigPaul2020BigPaul2020almost 3 years ago

Excellent and beautiful story!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

IrishCulchieIrishCulchiealmost 3 years ago

Excellent but incomplete. It calls for at least one more chapter.

stufdshirtstufdshirtalmost 3 years ago

Loved it! Another chapter please. Couldn't stop reading and now I'm late for my appointment!

Cracker270Cracker270almost 3 years ago

Nice story. Easy five

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Can you make part 2, 5* too?

laughdruidlaughdruidalmost 3 years ago

Loved it, the story was moving along nicely and I became concerned that there going was going to be a death or something bad. I caught the vacate store being available in that location and knew where the story was going.

Bear_TrainerBear_Traineralmost 3 years ago

Another chapter please. I loved it.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 3 years ago

Entertaining, solid story, with largely plausible development of their relationship. Most details were appropriate and most descriptions of things like the sex and events were appropriate and also mostly well-developed. Overall, I can't fault the story overall, but there are some things that should have been included, better fleshed-out or otherwise improved.

One thing that was really novel was how you described Maggie and concocted her. Raramuri from Copper Canyon in Mexico? That's unique and untried before, AFAIK: you use it to explain her cinnamon skin and jet-black hair. Thing is that they (aka Tarahumara) are usually a little more isolated and most definitely "on the move" than any other subgroup. So while you used something very unique, you missed a few things that should have been accounted for in order for Maggie to truly "exist" as a part of her culture: she needed to love the land and the environment just as much as Brad did, and at a minimum be fluent in Spanish and even know some of her native tongue as well because of her mother, as this group is well-known for doing its best to not lose its native tongue. Therefore, it should have followed to make Maggie at least somewhat knowledgeable about the Canyon area where she, Rosa and Ethan lived until she was 12. It would have felt logical to have her pursue minimal requirements for a forestry ranger by either having her complete an associates, then maybe grafting that into her changing jobs by dropping the store, then either getting additional coursework done or showing off some of her learned conservation skills during some kind of government evaluation, where perhaps Brad could teach her the rest of the things she needed and they could work as a pair.

The boxers Maggie bought for Brad seemingly got more "over the top" as their meetings progressed. The messages weren't particularly cute and while I assume they were meant to add to the "novelty" of his predilection for silk boxers, it really kind of overplayed its role and became a nuisance.

The obvious romp in the second-floor bed above the parents was such a giveaway, and should have brought immediate repercussions, but only brought a rather tame fatherly inquisition at the store, with no threat of any kind nor insinuation they'd have to fight for their relationship (and plus her divorce). No one would expect Giles to fight it, so that part wasn't in doubt from how you drew it up, but either Ethan and/or Kate should have at least had some stern objections, rather than just Ethan passively commenting "well, she got over it."

The empty store was obviously too convenient, and there was no potential sacrifice for either one to have to make once it was clear "campers forget tons of gear so if you're well stocked, you'll kick everyone else's ass." May be true, but the only way this development seems likely in real life would have been IF they both had to endure some kind of moderate resistance from the parents after they didn't try to hide their fucking, and either Maggie or Brad should have had to sacrifice something significant to be together. For example, he could have helped her get the store up and running, then help her operate and manage it--but he had to give up his job except for maybe volunteering hours or reducing his contributions to only part-time. Moreover (as hinted before), Maggie could have become a forestry ranger, but because of her Copper Canyon experience, have been transferred to Arizona or New Mexico, with Brad having to follow.

So overall, cute story I enjoyed reading. Solid, but needing some improvements. 4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

good start happy ending

weallhaveneeds25weallhaveneeds25almost 3 years ago

Please write a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

alr man u gotta make a part 2 or im finna cry

KrazyKumbucketKrazyKumbucketalmost 3 years ago

5* it was a well executed, and and awesome read, with no fluff.. Something that more & more erotic writers are forgetting.. Please write more between Brad and Maggie.. I want to read part II

Crusader235Crusader235almost 3 years ago
Yes

Yes, very well done, Five stars worth. Hoping there's another chapter of the parents to be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

AMAZING!!!! Please keep going

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 3 years ago
great start

please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

well done. 2nd part can be continue. please do.

auwingerauwingeralmost 3 years ago

Excellent story!! An easy 5*s! Just stumbled upon your stories and I'm catching up!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

VERY awesome story indeed. This has to be one of the best stories I've read on here. Maybe a sequel is due soon with notifying their parents, a wedding, and a new store.

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Excellent story! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐but please continue it on and let us know about the baby, an over the top proposal, simple ceremony in nature, store , and life.

Really good read and characters.

VNAZDreamerVNAZDreameralmost 2 years ago

I agree with all the others that are requesting another chapter to this fantastic story! It's only half done, the baby, proposal, wedding, honeymoon, store opening, and home purchase. It's a great start and fantastic story line. Well done and can't wait for your next installment!

wolverine006wolverine006almost 2 years ago

I love this story and I love happy endings, but in the back of my mind I keep thinking to myself, it never works out that way in real life. Wouldn't it be poignant if some tragedy befell one of our protagonists? I mean especially after all of their sacrifice and separation, and that just when things seemed to be coming together for them, life throws them another curve ball. After all, it was foreshadowed when Ethan lost Rosa.

Oh man, my heart pours out just thinking about the possibility.

gunmakergunmakeralmost 2 years ago

Very good. A little predictable but sometimes that just works. I would not do a follow up. A sweet story with a happy ending. Don't wreck it.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

What a great story though I was a little disappointed that the story didn't continue at least to their marriage, Maggie having the baby and their new life together. Well done 5/5

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

5⭐️ Story ,, yet it needs to continue on with the new store, baby, and life together

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story particularly like that because I had plans to be at a park ranger when I was younger

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What a good, uplifting, good -hearted story. I've got to read all your stuff now!

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Soo...When's the rest of the story coming? A nice tale but it ended so abruptly without proper closure.5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous