A Touch of Silk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie moaned throughout. It had been a long time and she was savoring every touch of his lips, every flick of his tongue, as he worked his way down the front of her. Her stomach, her navel, and... She gasped when he kissed her crotch barely an inch left of her soaked twat.

Brad kissed her thong, and noticed it had been treated with the same sweet, tangy citrus aroma as her neck and shoulders. He pulled it aside briefly, and she gasped again, even louder, when he slipped his tongue between her quivery lips. He pulled the thong down the length of her flailing legs to get it off, took a good whiff and tossed it on the floor.

Her pubic hair was trimmed short in a neat V above her sweet, beckoning pussy. He admired it for a moment before diving in head-first.

She shrieked like a Screech Owl when he rammed his tongue into her. He licked her in and out, her luscious lips and deep within, while he massaged her swollen clit with is upper lip. He tongue-fucked her as forcefully and as deeply as he could without getting a cramp in his neck. She swayed her groin along with him while pulling his head flush against her.

Maggie never stopped moaning. She hadn't said a word since she'd fallen into bed. But now, her words flowed. "Oh my God!" she said, over and over.

His mouth and cheeks and chin were covered by her wetness as he sucked on. She was feeling it, getting close, he could tell. He wanted her to come already, and to come big. Then he could relieve the pressure in his stretched erection.

She had an orgasm like none he'd ever been a part of. She semi-screamed, 'I'm coming, I'm gonna come', and her cum poured out of her. Her body shook as she erupted and she shouted out 'Oh My God' a few more times as she released and while her throes gradually subsided. Brad had never seen anything like it.

"Oh My God, that was good," she said. "God, I needed that. Thank you."

Brad didn't hesitate and he didn't ask. His dick was hard as petrified wood and he needed to fuck her. He climbed up on top and his cock slipped easily into her slushy, open gash. They both grinned when her pussy walls clenched around his member. They were fucking full-speed in a well-synced heartbeat.

Brad knew it wouldn't take long, his balls were about to implode. He looked at her face as he pounded her, this half-breed fox, his older stepsister, this woman he had wanted for months, no, years, had believed it was way off the radar, it could never happen, was too far out, too taboo. No more worries. They were smiling as they fucked. Soon enough he knew his package was about to be delivered and he groaned right before he put his mouth back onto hers. He concentrated on picking up the pace to help his cock along. Maggie's body was slim and agile, like a dancer or gymnast, and her legs kicked like a hyena as she used her pussy muscles to squeeze it out of him.

He came with an overdue feral force. It felt like an electric surge going up the shaft of his cock. He quivered as he came, felt his cum burst through, and didn't break their kiss until he'd emptied his starved tank. Maggie's nerve endings were turned up to ten and she had a second thunderous climax right on the heels of his.

"Oh My God," she said again.

They were drained. They held each other for a while, bodies aglow, no words needed.

Finally, after ten or fifteen minutes, Maggie raised her head and spoke.

"You want some champagne?"

--

They sipped champagne from chilled flutes, naked, with their backs against the headboard.

"Wow, I've never had orgasms like that in my life, Brad," she said. "Thank you."

"Don't thank me, it's us. I should thank you. You're amazing." He kissed her.

"But fuck, I had no idea how much I needed it. I feel so loose, so free, like a giant tumor has been removed from my body."

Brad put his glass on the nightstand, then hers. They went back to kissing. His hand started heading back downtown.

"You can't stay here tonight," she said.

That stopped him. He felt deflated and asked why.

"I told Dad I was having dinner with you. Don't know why, but I did. You have to go back to their house tonight or he'll know what we're up to. I'm not ready to deal with that yet."

"I see what you mean," Brad said. His dick was big and hard again and didn't agree, but it would have to.

"When are you heading back to your job?"

"Sunday morning," he said. "Unless... What if I told them I decided to go back tomorrow, but came here instead?" He gave Maggie his best shit-eating grin.

"Oh, you are good. My thoughts exactly. If you can kill some time tomorrow, I get off at five. Come over at five-thirty and we'll go get some dinner and then we'll come back here and I'll seduce you." She gave him her shy, pretty smile.

"I can't wait to spend the night with you. And to wake up with you."

"Me too. But I need to get my beauty sleep tonight so I'll be ready for the onslaught. I'm sure we'll be up half the night and then I'll want it all again in the morning. I gotta get in shape." She pulled back the sheet, saw his stiff pecker and grinned. "But before you go, let me say goodbye to your merry member."

She scooted down and bent over it. She held it in her hand, pointed it upward like a crane towering over a construction site. She kissed it, licked the tip.

"Nice cock," she said, and turned to face him. "And you are not leaving here young man until you come in my mouth." She sucked on her finger.

He nodded. "Yes, ma'am."

She wrapped her lips around it and he watched it fade into her mouth. She sucked vigorously and wiggled her head back and forth to take more in. Brad helped by pushing his groin against her face. He felt her hand slip under his butt and then into his crack. Her finger slid into his asshole and jiggled its way all the way in.

With his cock deep in her mouth, the new force in his rectum immediately heightened the arousal. He pumped, she sucked, her finger fucked. It wasn't three minutes before he grunted like pig and his whole body shivered with convulsions and his ejaculations began.

Maggie felt his hot semen shoot against the back of her throat once, twice, and she backed off. His cock came out into open air, and his final spasms littered her face with cumlets. She'd swallowed a load already, but with her finger scooped a couple skinny ropes into her mouth from her cheeks and chin.

She rose up and sat beside him. She kissed him and said get dressed, goodnight.

He put his clothes on slowly.

"Now go," she said. "And don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. I like your ass. I wouldn't want anything to happen to it."

He gave her a tired smile. He left but he didn't really want to.

--

The next night they had dinner at a small Mexican place and drank Margaritas. They took their time, comfortable new lovers in no rush because they knew they would have all night.

When they got back to Maggie's house they took their time in bed, too. They made love slowly, sex on the low burner, exploring every inch of each other. When his mouth found her pussy after covering every other part of her, she was about to explode, and it wasn't long before she creamed his face. He fucked her slowly, and clutched her buttocks with each thrust, trying to help her come again. It worked, he felt her flood moments after his semen spewed into her.

They slept deeply and peacefully as a warm, curled unit. He was awakened by her mouth around his cock, which was happily erect as it usually was in the morning. She was still swallowing cum when she scooted up and sat on his face, anxious for her own release. She ground her mound onto his mouth and rubbed her clit against his stiff upper lip with grunting lunges until she came.

Maggie collapsed on the bed beside him and cheerfully said, "Good morning!"

"Good morning," Brad said.

Then they fucked.

--

They didn't want to get out of bed but they had to. Brad didn't want to leave, but he had to. Maggie didn't want to say goodbye, but she had to. They dragged their funky butts out of bed and into the shower. Maggie was in and out, clean enough, and went to whip up some breakfast while Brad finished bathing.

Maggie was busy in the kitchen. Fried eggs, ham, grits, toast, juice, coffee, and they ate in a subdued manner. They hadn't talked about the future; they both loved what they had shared, but knew they wouldn't have it again for a while.

"Here," she said, handing him a brown bag when he was about to leave. "A couple sandwiches for the road."

"Thanks, Maggie," he said. Then added, "I'm going to miss you."

"I miss you already," she said, with her voice cracked and her eyes watered.

"I'll be back for Christmas. I hope we can..."

"We can. We will."

They kissed. They hugged. They squeezed. Their hands and tongues made a last ditch effort to capture the feel and sweet taste of each other to counterbalance the sour taste of goodbye.

--

Over the following weeks Maggie and Brad thought about each other constantly. About what they'd done, about the barriers they'd crossed, about what it meant, and what it could be. Most days Maggie was busy at the store, so her mind was occupied. But her nights and days off were often clouded with thoughts of Brad. She knew their relationship was now on a whole new plane, maybe taboo, to be frowned-upon, and what would people think? Who cares, she thought. She missed him. Brad spent much time on his own in the woods, patrolling, policing, repairing trails, gathering wood, whatever, so his mind was never far from Maggie. She'd been an older, distant stepsister for years, but not anymore. They were related by their parents' marriage, that's all, so what? He wanted her. He knew he was falling in love.

They talked on the phone when they could, discussing and anxiously anticipating when he would be back for Christmas. Brad drove into the town several miles outside of the park entrance to shop, to find the right Christmas card to send to her, but found none that worked for their unique situation. The cards were either too sisterly or too loverly. As a couple, they hadn't yet officially committed to each other so he wanted to be careful and not overstep, and possibly create an awkward situation. He finally chose one that was fairly generic and then added his own words. Miss you, thinking of you, can't wait to hold you again, kiss you, stuff like that. He mailed it early. He also bought her two gifts. One for when the family traded presents; and one that was more personal and would be given in private, away from Mom and Dad.

Brad would have limited time for his visit. The park was busy during the holiday season, especially the week after Christmas. He would arrive on the 24th and drive back two days later.

--

On Christmas Eve Brad arrived at his parents' house in late afternoon. His mother gave him a big hug and kiss and he settled into his old bedroom to unpack. Ethan and Maggie were still at work, reaping in the last-minute holiday sales. They arrived at home together a couple hours later, tired from a busy day at the store. Maggie parked her car in the driveway as Ethan pulled his into the garage.

When Maggie came through the front door, Brad wanted to attack her, hold her and squeeze her and love her. And by the look in her eye he knew she felt the same. But they couldn't, it would have to wait. They settled for a quick hug, and Brad snuck in a little butt pinch.

Family tradition for Christmas Eve was eggnog, Bailey's Irish Cream and a big spiral-cut ham dinner. Then they'd clean up and exchange gifts in front of the tree and fireplace, listening to carols on the stereo. The gifts were mostly generic. They all would save their more intimate gifts for when they were alone. Maggie gave Brad a baseball cap and a t-shirt from his alma mater; He gave her a national park hoodie.

"I have something else for you that I'll give you when we're alone," Maggie whispered to Brad, as she scooped wrapping paper into a plastic trash bag.

"Me too," he said.

Outside, it was turning colder. Snow flurries had started during dinner, and soon the snow fell harder, wet and sticking to the ground. As they were winding things up, Maggie looked out the window at the backyard.

"Looks like we're having a white Christmas," Maggie said to their parents. "Do you mind if I stay here tonight?"

Naturally, Ethan and Kate said it would be fine, and soon retired to their bedroom. The master bedroom was on the first floor, and upstairs were a loft area and two bedrooms that shared a Jack-and-Jill bathroom. Their old bedrooms had not been updated, other than wall hangings, and were now unused guest rooms. Mom and Dad rarely went upstairs anymore. Brad and Maggie would be sharing a bed.

Maggie took a small gift-wrapped package from the pocket of her jacket that she'd hung on the coat rack inside the front door.

"Upstairs," she said.

They walked up the steps and into Brad's room. He dug into his bag and handed her a small exquisitely-wrapped present. It was tight at the corners with a lavish red bow.

"Did you wrap this?" she said.

"Hell no."

"Well, it's very nice. Thank you."

"Open it," he said.

She sat on the edge of the bed. She slipped her fingernail under the paper and slit it open, tossed the paper aside and opened the shallow box. She gasped and put her hand over her mouth.

"Do you like it?" he asked.

"I love it!" she said.

It was a double strand beaded choker. The beads looked like pearls and Brad had thought it would look stunning hugging her cinnamon-skinned neck. And he was right.

"Perfect," he said, as he closed the clasp and kissed her. "Just as I'd hoped."

"It's beautiful!" she said, twirling it between her fingers. "Now you." She handed him a flat box.

He tore off the paper and the lid and dug through tissue paper. He grinned as he held his gift up in the air with both hands. It was a pair of silk underpants, bright red with a gold waistband, covered with bombs exploding and the words 'KA-POW' and 'BANG' and'BOOM' and 'WOW'.

"Silk underwear!" he exclaimed. "I love it! I have a new favorite pair of boxers."

"I thought you would like it. Underpants that describe what it's like going to bed with you."

"I can't wait to put them on, so you can take them off."

He kissed her again and stood up and unbuckled his jeans and dropped them. He kicked off his shoes and yanked off his pants and socks. He stood in front of her naked for a moment as he removed a tag and took a sniff.

"Smells delicious. Like you." His dick was already half-turgid as he put them on.

They kissed again and their tongues became reacquainted. He kissed her face and her forehead and her neck. He nibbled on the name patch of her camo shirt and lipped her rigid nipple beneath the fabric as he unsnapped and unzipped her khakis. He pulled them off, then her top, then her skimpy bra. They lay side by side in full embrace, dressed only in silk shorts and a black thong, kissing, touching, feeling, their genitals aroused and ready to make up for lost time. The magic was back in an instant, as if no time had elapsed.

Maggie slipped her hand inside the silk and those undies were soon below his knees. Brad's cock was hard and she wrapped her lips around it. She was an avid cocksucker. It felt hot and firm in her mouth, it slid all in and half out, over and over, while her left hand massaged his balls and her right middle finger prodded in and out of his asshole, all working in three-part harmony. His groin swung in time in an effort to reach new depth.

Maggie knew the signs, could tell when Brad was nearing climax. But she didn't let it happen. Not yet. Her mouth vacated his cock and her fingers left his balls and rectum in a flash and she climbed aboard. She held his cock upright, sat on it, fed it into her wet, starved cunt.

"God, I want this," she wheezed. Her body began lifting and then dropping, up and down and up and down and harder and harder. "I want to feel it, I need to feel it. Fuck me Baby, fuck me hard. I've been waiting for this."

Brad grabbed her tits firmly with both hands and twisted her hard-rubber nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. He raised his groin as forcefully as he could, matching her movements, giving her the hard fuck she, they both, wanted. He wanted to again feel the warm rush of her cum surround his cock and flow onto his body, and to fill her with his sperm.

They kept their moans and groans on low volume as best they could but the bed was rocking. Springs stretched and screeched with their thrusts. Brad tried to slow and ease their movements to lessen the noise, but Maggie wasn't going along with that, she amped up even more. Oh well, he thought, if they hear us downstairs, so be it. They're gonna find out anyway, sooner or later.

They each came, seconds apart, with huge grins on their faces. Brad shot her the kind of load that feels like lava rising up, like an overloaded fuse, and burns its way out. Maggie had an orgasm to match. Her body quaked when she erupted, she hissed like a cornered cougar, and released her liquid love, a fat, healthy, saved-up dose, soaking the cock inside her and her lover beneath.

--

They slept late. Christmas morning, what's the rush? They were still lying arm-in-arm when they heard Kate and Ethan leave the house, heading out for a day of visiting the aunts and uncles and cousins, as they did every Christmas. They had the place to themselves. They took turns in the bathroom and were soon back in bed. They kissed, they fondled, he got hard, she got wet, he fingered her, she stroked him. He noticed her hands were slick.

"Fuck me from behind," she said. Her greasy fingers wrapped around his cock. She rolled over and took his cock with her and he spooned her from behind. She pushed and jiggled his cock between her buttocks and pressed the head to her asshole. "Fuck me."

What a Christmas gift, Brad thought. He spread her open with his thumbs and pushed, and watched her asshole widen as her fingers guided him in. Her ass was well-lubed and muscled, and widened quickly to adjust to his cock as it entered her. This was a new experience for Bra, but he knew right away it was not new to Maggie. She was giving him her ass. New territory. He knew it was no small gesture and he would make the most of it, he would fuck the shit out of it. Well, hopefully not that.

He was halfway in when he really started slinging it. Maggie groaned loudly but with three lunges his dick was buried. Brad started banging that bottom, thinking: I love this woman, she's amazing, but right now her ass is grass and I'm the lawnmower.

He sucked her earlobe while he pounded her butt and held her tits in his hands as if she might get away. God, it felt good, so tight but so smooth, the perfect fit, something he could get used to, if not addicted. It wasn't long before he came, growling like a Grizzly and dropping his weight on top of her. He felt the squishiness of his cum surround the head of his cock.

He held her for a minute or two, his arms around her, his dick in her ass.

"You can take it out, now," Maggie said, after it had lost some of its girth.

"Oh, sorry," Brad mumbled. He removed his cock slowly and a rivulet of his cum came with it.

They held each other in bedded bliss. But Brad wanted to please her the way she'd pleased him, so he ate her until she came. Of course by then he'd been hard again for a while so he got on top and fucked her.

When they finally dragged their asses out of bed it was after noon, and they were starving. They went down to the kitchen and fried up some eggs and leftover ham and ate a big breakfast. They figured they'd both probably lost ten pounds overnight and needed it. They cleaned up the kitchen together, then went upstairs and got into the shower and cleaned each other. Maggie washed Brad's cock really well, but soon had to have it in her mouth. And damn if they didn't fuck again, right up against the tile wall.