A Touch of Silk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yep, I went by there today. The sign's still up."

"Good. Call them and set up a showing to see the place on Monday, and any other commercial properties that might be available. I'll book the hotel."

"Okay. I can't wait to see you. I'll try to keep my hands off you in front of our parents."

"So will I."

After they said their sexy goodbyes, Brad started the car and drove to town to get the phone number from the sign at the feed store. He pulled into the parking lot. He found a pen and paper in the glove compartment and was writing down the number when the news flash finally sunk into his brain. He had a radiating swirl in his stomach, goosebumps on his arms, and sweat on his brow. He looked at his phone. He had a good signal. He redialed Maggie. She picked up on the first ring, but didn't say hello.

"Figured it out, huh?" she answered. "What took you so long?"

"Maggie, is it true,?" he stammered. "Are you, um..."

"Um I what? Can't you say it?"

"Are you..., uh, pregnant?"

"I am."

"Oh my God. How long have you known?"

"A couple weeks. After all the sex we had that week I came up there to visit, we screwed like what, thirty or forty times? My birth control must have sprung a leak. Are you okay with it?"

"Are you kidding? I'm ecstatic. Shocked, but ecstatic. Have you told Mom and Dad?"

"No, I thought we'd do that together."

"It will be fun to see the looks on their faces. Their first grandchild."

"Last week was a good week for another reason, too."

"Yeah? What's that?"

"My divorce came through. It's final, I got the papers. I'm all yours now."

Brad sighed with relief. She would be his. His dick tickled at the thought.

"That's good. I can't wait to see you."

"Same here, Baby.Will you be all silky down there?"

"Of course. I take care of my penis."

"So will I," she whispered.

He was hard when they ended the call. He called the number on the sign and got the agent's voicemail. He left a message. He said he wanted to see the feed store property, and any other commercial properties that may be available around town. He added that he and his wife were also be looking for a place to live. The guy called back within minutes, heard the plans, and said he'd get right on it.

Brad drove to the trailhead, parked his car, and pulled his backpack out of the trunk. It was heavy, full of groceries and canned goods. He hiked to his cabin, heated a can of soup for supper.

Knowing what he now knew, the soup was like ambrosia to his tongue. He ate it, licked the spoon and sipped from the bowl. His woman was coming home.