A Tough Girl From Montana Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was liking this version of last night. I thrust lightly upward.

“Addie, my god, you just met him and he has you naked in his hot tub with his fingers in you!”

“Yes, yes. And, you won’t believe this, I was getting so aroused. I couldn’t tell which was making me hotter, the water or his tongue in my mouth.”

“Oh my god, Addie, what happened next?”

“You won’t believe this either, Francie, but he sits up on the edge of the hot tub and feeds me that gigantic cock of his. I was supposed to take the whole thing, just like that.”

Addie was sitting up now, with the phone held away from her ear. Every few seconds, my ‘whole thing’ was getting a nice squeeze.

“Oh you poor girl, how could he do that to you?”

“Francie, it gets worse! Before I’ve given him more than a few licks and sucks, he changes his mind, and pulls me into his lap, straddling his legs, with that awful purple prick sticking up between us. It was higher than my navel! And he said to me, in this evil voice, ‘Addie, I know you’re a bad girl at heart, so I want you to raise up here a bit and just slide me into that wonderful wet cunt.’ “

“Oh no, did he do it, did he rape you?”

“Well, not exactly. You see, by this time he had me so aroused, I couldn’t help myself. I heard this voice saying ‘fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.’ And then I realized, oh god, I realized the voice was mine. And his hands were sliding me up and down, up and down, and I was squeezing his wonderful cock and it was doing these marvelous things inside me, and then I couldn’t help it, I had the most fantastic orgasm of my whole life. Can you believe that?”

“No, no, that’s an unbelievable story. What are you doing now? Where is he? Wait until I give him a piece of my mind!”

“Francie, are you alone? Can you come over and help me?”

“Yes, I’m alone. Norm’s gone to the office and the kids are at summer school. Should I throw something on and come over?”

“Yes, yes. Two of us is better than one. I’ll keep him distracted in the kitchen, and you just sneak in and upstairs to the back bedroom. I’ll meet you there.”

Addie clicked off, turned us over and said, “God I’m horny, please finish me off but don’t come in me.”

“Are you gong to tell me what happens when Francie gets here?”

“Yes, but only if you make me come in less than two minutes!”

Chapter 2 - Francie is Deprived and Horny

I was discovering that my athletic partner, Adele, liked athletic sex. With lots of thrashing and shrieking, she did come in less than two minutes. After she caught her breath, she said, shocking me, “Francie hasn’t had any sex for months. Norm can’t get it up. Something to do with high blood pressure. You are going to have sex with her, in this bed, in just a few minutes!”

“I can’t do that. She’s married. She’s a mother.”

“Michael, when we were teenagers, she was the hottest thing around. We used to get each other off after school in my bedroom when we were supposed to be doing homework. You just follow my lead and have fun. Now go in the bathroom and take a shower. Then just wander out here naked as though there is nothing out of the ordinary going on.”

This all sounded bad to me, but Addie had taken charge, and the thought of another pussy was a powerful force for action. I retreated to the shower. Taking plenty of time, toweling off, and using a bit of men’s fragrance, another gift from my mother I would never use by myself. I opened the bedroom door and went in. There on the bed were Addie and Francie, both naked, holding each other and crying their eyes out.

Addie said to Francie, “We have to be nice to him. This is his house, and he is master here. I’m afraid he wants more sex. Look at his cock, it’s getting harder and harder.”

Indeed, my cock was getting harder at the sight of two sexy naked women embracing in my bed.

Putting on my best deep seductive voice, I said, “Francie, it’s good to see you. Your friend Addie and I had a nice time last night after we got a few things settled.”

Francie said, “What do you mean, a few things settled?”

In my lowest, slowest voice, I said, “Addie was confused about a woman’s responsibilities to her lover. But we got things fixed up, didn’t we Addie? Are you ready to show us how you feel?”

Looking fearfully at Francie, Addie said, “Michael, I understand that I need to offer love to your beautiful sex tool whenever I am needed. Do you need me right now?”

I decided to move things right along. “Yes, Addie, I need sex now, but what about Francie, when did she last have proper loving?”

Addie looked at Francie and said, “What should I say? Tell him the truth? Tell him about us?”

I stood at the side of the bed, my cock pointing directly at Francie, “What do you mean, ‘the truth,’ Addie?”

Francie was beginning to see where things were going and suddenly realized she was naked, with stiff nipples and a wet pussy. In other words, ripe for my taking. I nodded at Addie to get behind Francie while I crawled across the bed toward her from the front. She started to flee, but Addie had her arms from behind. I gripped Francie’s shoulders and bent down to her breasts. The nipples were ready and waiting for my mouth and tongue. Francie twisted in Addie’s grasp as I worked my magic on her nipples.

“Oh, I can’t do this. You horrible man. Addie, let me go. Oh shit, no.”

I rose from her gorgeous boobs and put my hands behind her legs, pulling them up and handing them over to Addie. There before me was an incredibly beautiful shaved pussy, with tight lips and prominent clit. I just knew that Francie was going over the top very quickly. I leaned down and lapped her from top to bottom and bottom to top. My fingers danced lightly over her other hole.

“Oh, please. You just made me gush all over. I can’t take this. You’re nasty and cruel to make me have sex with you. Please stop now before I lose control...”

Francie was about to be fucked, and wanted to be fucked, but knew it was wrong. My job was to convince her that fucking me was not only fun but her duty.

I could see she was very wet and moved my cockhead right up and into that gushing cunt. Francie thrashed and shuddered as I thrust all the way in. Another nice tight athletic cunt. I pulled back and asked her, “Francie, do you understand now, like Addie does, what your responsibilities to your lover are?”

As I thrust back into her muscular cunt, I felt the first spasms of her body responding.

“Oh my god, this is so good and so evil. How can I have responsibility to you and to my husband at the same time?”

Addie broke in, “Francie, if your husband can’t provide for your needs, it is fine to find relief with another man who can. Michael is not evil, he is helping you with a health requirement. Now relax and enjoy your first good fuck in a long time.”

That did it. Francie had an instant orgasm, screaming her ecstasy throughout the house. And then another. She was shaking as I pulled out of her, went behind Addie and entered her from the rear. Addie said, “Oh thank you, Michael. Thank you for giving me what I need. Oh, oh, I’m coming already.”

And she was, to my surprise. I wondered who was actually the sexpot in this drama. Francie lay there, eyes glazed, thighs twitching, cum dripping on the sheet. Addie and I rearranged her so that Addie could attend to the needy cunt with her tongue while I worked some more cock into her pussy from the rear. It occurred to me that both of these vixens needed their back doors attended to.

The warm morning sun was shining on us as I stroked into Addie’s fantastic cunt and listened to her mumbles as she lapped at Francie’s twat. Sweat was shining on the sexy bodies under me.

I reached down and twisted Francie’s nipples. She had large firm tits that were high on her athletic body. I knew I was going to spend time working them over soon. But right now, Addie was bucking into my cock and screaming for more.

“Give me more of that meat! I want you. Make me cum again, now!”

I pushed Addie down hard on Francie and gave her ass a couple of hard swats. “Not yet, you horny broad! Francie needs me again.”

I pulled out of one woman, and thrust down into Francie, who howled, “Oh god, your big prick is killing me! Fuck me hard.”

Francie was either really sex starved, or an expert in coming quickly, because it only took four strokes and she was screaming again. I was almost there myself, but decided, for appearance’s sake, that Addie should get the morning dose of my male juice. So back into her pussy and then spurting as deep as I could.

She came, bucking and shouting, then we all three fell apart on the bed, gasping for breath.

Francie spoke first. “I’ll be damned. Did you ever in your dreams think we could get fucked like that at the same time, Addie?”

Addie pulled herself onto me and said, “There must be something wrong, Francie, how could fixing me up with a blind date get us both the sex we’ve been missing? Do you remember in school, we’d rub each other off at night and wonder what kind of guys we would end up with, and could we have better sex with them than we were having with each other?”

Francie said, “Michael, I don’t want you to get a swelled head, but you just captured a couple of starving pussies who will do almost anything to get you to stick around and give us more of what we just had.” She rolled into Addie and caressed her round, firm ass.

“You know,” she added, “I could get used to three-way sex like this.”

Her fingers were sliding down Addie’s crack and into the soppy cunt beneath. “Addie is a gusher. In school, I had to hardly touch her and my hand was dripping!”

I changed places and starting licking those gorgeous Francie tits. She moaned, which I think meant keep on doing that. But Addie reached over and grabbed my cock, squeezing hard, and warning me, “Don’t get too much into those big tits. If you make me jealous, your equipment is going to suffer!”

Francie opened her eyes and said, “Don’t believe a word of that, Michael. She has a lesbian fetish about big tits. She’ll be all over them if she can elbow you out of the way.”

In an outraged tone, Addie said, “Who is calling me a lesbian? I think we just got royally fucked by a guy and loved it!”

I decided to make peace and recentered myself over Addie, then said to Francie, “Get your boobs over her mouth. I want to see some of that action.”

While Francie was moving, I went after Addie’s beautiful breasts. Small IS beautiful, I said to myself.

Soon, both women were sighing and moaning as their motherly parts got tongue massaged. Addie decided she would help and pulled my hardening cock up between us. Her hands started stroking up and down.

It didn’t take any thought at all to couple us up. I’d never had sex with a woman as fit as Adele. There was strength everywhere in her body. She twisted and humped under me, filling the air with noise and threats. “Damn, Michael, you are ruining me.” She wailed and came, juicing and shuddering.

As the mini-orgy calmed down, I asked, “I suppose you are leaving today, abandoning me to my new house?”

Chapter 3 - Is Michael Headed West?

Francie answered, “Not a chance. She is between seasons and has a month off. I suggest you make her an offer she can’t refuse.”

Addie’s tongue flicked at mine, “An offer I can’t refuse. That sounds nice. What do you have in mind?”

“I need to think. What if we go for a run?”

I was in school with female jocks, but Adele was out of school, living an outdoor life, and staying in fantastic shape. I let her lead along the running trail, admiring the view. In a mile, we crested a ridge and stopped. Actually, I stopped and after a few yards she looked back and noticed me bent over catching my breath.

“Michael, have you been getting enough exercise?”

Using my best caveman style, I charged with a roar, and had my arms around her before she could escape.

“Ok, girlie, this is it.” I pummeled her lightly and pulled us down into a patch of sunny grass.

She jammed a knee in my crotch and delivered a ferocious kiss. “Don’t girlie me, you rapist.”

She arranged herself leaning on my bent up knees and asked, “What about my offer?”

I kissed her fingers and admired the pretty woman sitting on me. “You are a person of many talents. I’ll bet I can’t wrestle you away from Montana, can I?”

She nibbled on my finger and looked pensive. “What if I make a counteroffer to the offer I haven’t heard?” She bit harder and laughed.

“Montana has many charms, including mine. Move your newsletter business to Missoula. There’s a good engineering school and a bunch of other smart people. We will have great sex, you will give me a ring, and there will be a baby in a few months. After skiing that is.”

After a long silence, I said, “You are only half kidding about that, aren’t you?

She bounded up, pulling me along. “Come on, you can chase me back and ravish me again in your bed.”

She set a ridiculous pace, probably to avoid conversation, and dove into the pool at the end.

I stopped to shed my shorts and rinse in the outdoor shower, so didn’t notice she was crying until I jumped in next to her. Before I could say, “What’s the matter?” she had her running shirt off and was beating me with it.

“Asshole! First I cry my eyes out last night about my miserable mistake of a marriage, and now I’m destroyed because I’ve fallen for you and I’ll never talk you into Montana!”

I disposed of her shorts, got a hand in her crotch and a hand on her chest and threw her ten feet through the air towards the other end of the pool. She came up fighting, and got thrown again. After ten minutes of fierce water play, she wound down. I put her over my shoulder, headed inside, and said “Why can’t I go to Montana?”

Hands beating on my shoulders got harder. “Damn you, just teasing me. You are a big deal economist, and I’m only a flighty skier from Big Sky!” We launched into my bed, and she cried some more.

I pulled a blanket up and held tight, with a whispered, “I wasn’t teasing.”

Her body grew very still. After a while, her whisper was, “Not teasing?”

“No. You are special. Maybe we can hook up.”

She reached for me and squeezed hard. “We already hooked up.”

“I suppose if we hook up more than once, I’m a boyfriend?”

She hummed and closed her eyes. “When I wake up, will this still be a deal?”

We worked ourselves tighter together. “Likely. Very likely.”

When I opened my eyes, she was fresh from the shower and wrapped in a towel.

“I have a clean dress at Francie’s. If this isn’t a horrible joke, do you suppose you could get me some clothes and take your new girlfriend out to dinner?”

Francie had the door open, saying, “What have you done with her?”

“I’m taking her out to dinner and have come for clean clothes.”

I followed her inside and up the stairs. She eyed me suspiciously as an ensemble was put in a bag. “I’ll murder you if that girl is damaged.”

“She asked me to go to Montana and I said yes.”

The eyes blinked. “But you just bought the house here...”

“You told me to make an offer, and she counter offered.”

Francie jumped into my arms. “Michael! You are a prince. Just what she has needed.”

I whispered, “You will have to visit. To have your needs tended to.”

We walked down the stairs with Francie beating on me. “She will never allow it.”

Addie looked luminous in her flowered dress with a pearl necklace showing the way to her tanned cleavage. The dark eyes, with makeup, looked like deep pools I could lose myself in.

We sipped our drinks and she drew wet lines on my palm. “This is a shock. I really meant what I said, but inside I was sure last night was it. Great sex with a guy and a romance going nowhere.”

“Now you have a romance going somewhere?”

“Will you come back with me for a visit and see if this is going to work?”

“What’s your dad going to say about the age difference?”

“I am going to stare him down.”

“What if he buys me a drink downtown and says to get lost?”

“You look him in the eye and say I love your daughter.”

She looked at me anxiously, pressing her hand down on mine. “You are willing to say that?”

I smiled and said, slowly, “Maybe I’ll get scared and wimp out.”

A frown passed across her face, followed by a smile. “Yes, I’m sure the no account newsletter guy I went running with this morning will wimp out.”

“Do you do editing? I’m a terrible speller.”

“Eat up. We need to go somewhere I can beat on you.”

“I have decaf and three kinds of ice cream at home.”

Later, she pushed into my side, the long sleepshirt ending dangerously high on her thighs. She had a small bowl of strawberry, I had a larger bowl of chocolate. Her nervous energy was showing. Wiggles and twitches and wordless sighs.

She kissed my cheek with cold lips and said, “You’ve got me all wound up.”

“I noticed. Is this where I do my mountain man thing and just take you?”

I got a long kiss and a whispered, “I know mountain places where the girls lose all their inhibitions. Blue sky, rocky crags, endless meadow...”

After ice cream, she knew what she wanted, and I wasn’t going to refuse. The sleepshirt was on the floor and she was rubbing her moist sex on my cock. Looking down from a great height with a grin of success.

Later, as I speared into her pink lips from behind, having administered a half dozen good swats on her muscled rear, she whined, “You’re just like the others, brutally using your cock on me...”

Full of my stuff and cuddled into my side, our lips found each other with tongues dueling.

“Francie said you would never let her visit.”

“When I am big with the baby, you will need a substitute...”

“I’ll take you both at once, like I did before.”

“Hmm. She will like that. Told me you were the most romantic guy with a big cock she ever met.”

The most romantic guy went to sleep with a smile...

The phone woke us. It was Francie. “Would you like to come here for breakfast? I want all the details.”

One hand was around my cock and the other finding a rib to tickle. “You heard that? All the details?”

“I thought I was supposed to be quiet about how kinky you are?”

There was a terrible mess in the bathroom from gymnastics in the shower. After being cuffed for a solid minute, I had her hips in a firm grip and my hard erection pressing for entrance. She twisted loose and said, with a kiss, “Save that. Maybe Francie is going to need a treatment.”

She dashed out the door in her running clothes, laughing down the street to her friend’s house. When I got there a few minutes later, they were in the kitchen giggling up a storm. I was handed a mug of hot coffee and told to sit.

The two of them were hugging and staring at me. I stared back. An idea was forming in my mind.

“Francie, come over here. Addie, get busy with breakfast, I need words with your hostess.”

Francie wasn’t sure she wanted to go with me, but my hand on her rear rapidly propelled the fine body out to the deck.

“Lean over and be quiet. I am not going to attack you. At least not right now.”

“Michael, I don’t think I can trust you.”

“You can’t, so shut up and listen. I am going to acquire a large RV. One big enough for Norm and you and the kids, plus Adele and me. We are going to drive the scenic route to Montana. It will be educational for the kids, for you and Norm, and for Addie and me.”

Francie was hopping up and down. “Does she know?”

“No. That’s why you and I are out here. You figure out what day we are leaving, and it will be a total surprise when I drive up. Now I want you to slap my face, call me a dog, and stomp angrily into the house.”

“That’s hard, given what you are doing.”

“But we have to maintain the surprise.”

“All right, here goes.”

She screwed up the stormiest face she had and really winged me. Plenty loud enough to be heard inside.