All Comments on 'A Tough Pill To Swallow'

by firebird68

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawover 3 years ago
Must be a different Jenna

Wasn't there another non futa Jenna in one of ur other stories?

Also can there be more, cuz there's no way her PA will only be givin her oral relief on the regular. It would be interesting to read this play out over a length of time, maybe she likes it and enthusiastically agrees or maybe she harbors resentment and tries to turn the tables with questionable success?

Good story anyway.

firebird68firebird68over 3 years agoAuthor
Characters

Sorry for any confusion. My characters do not carry over from story to story. Any characters that share a name with another from a different story is incidental and a result of my in-ability to think of names. I'll definitely be looking into continuing this story.

Horny328Horny328over 3 years ago
Great story!

Enough backstory to be interesting, but not too much to get annoying. I especially liked how you mentioned the assistant position (with totally believable reasons as to why she didn't have one already) before the improvistation, making it feel natural and making the character look smart. All in all, great story, extremly hot (I just love futas fucking women) and liked the danger of being found out. Please do more, im begging you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Oh my God, I love everything about this story.

You're such an awesome writer.

Love both characters so much.

I'd like to read their story at the office doing sneaky thing more. Please write part 2.

Thank you for writing this awesome story.

hoochiedemonhoochiedemonover 3 years ago

Verify nice and plenty of room to explore more pleasures. Can't wait for a part 2

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 3 years ago

Rude and brutal... but fun! Moar, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Totally cruel and uncalled for……but funny as hell!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirebird68@firebird68
Hello! My name is firebird68. I am an author and have been writing stories for nearly six years now. I have a wide range of varied kinks which you'll see from my stories but I have particular love for non-con stuff and especially rough oral. Facefucking, deepthroating, throatf...