A Tough Pill To Swallow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jenna lazily lounged in her chair, enjoying her spoils, a knock suddenly came at her office door. Cursing under her breath, she quickly pulled her skirt down her legs, covering the head of the desperate blonde stuck between them and rolled her chair forward, tucking her little secret away beneath her desk and rendering her invisible to anyone that came in. She pulled up spotify on her laptop and started a song playing at a low volume but loud enough to mask any sounds emitted by her victim.

"Come in." She called out, quickly tucking any loose strands of hair back into her bun.

"Hey, Jen," Kate, the front desk lady said as she entered the office. "Just came up to see if that young lady had left or not. I didn't see her walk past me and she didn't sign out."

"Oh yes, she left a little bit ago." Jenna answered, fighting back a moan as she felt Amanda's throat tighten around her at the mention her. "I walked her out the back to show her where I park."

"Oh, so you're giving her the job?"

"No, Jason was very impressive. I think he'll make a great fit for the position." Jenna responded, feeling another convulsion around her shaft as the girl heard that admission.

"Oh, well then why did you show her our parking area?" Kate asked, confused.

"Oh, well I..." Jenna suddenly had a great spot of inspiration. "I decided to take your advice and hire an assistant. I decided to hire Amanda for that position."

"Oh, that's good news. What made you change your mind about her?"

"She's just a great fit in this office. Me and her really mesh together perfectly and I know she'll choke down whatever I throw at her." Jenna replied, biting her tongue to contain her grin.

"Well that's good to hear," Kate said, not catching on to Jenna's jesting response. "Hey did you hear that Erica broke up with Robbie?"

"Um, no I didn't hear." Jenna replied, trembling with pleasure.

"Oh, you're not gonna believe this." Kate said. "So anyway, last weekend, Erica and Robbie were....blah blah blah..."

Jenna started zoning out as Kate droned on with her story. Jenna could feel herself approaching the cliff of her orgasm rapidly. Every little twitch and contraction of the tight, wet hole she was in brought her incrementally closer to that sweet release. Her cock began to swell with anticipation of delivering her heavy load into the waiting orifice latched to her. Amanda could feel the shaft in her steadily growing and signaling her impending release. Knowing what was coming and not at all willing to take it, she renewed her struggles to her fullest. However, being bound and stuck like she was in the tiny space beneath the desk, and only managed slight scuffling noises that were easily drowned out by the soft music floating through the room. Her cute, little nose rubbed back and forth minimally against Jenna's creamy skin as she poured her strength into trying vainly to free herself. She attempted to make some noise to alert the other woman to the torturous predicament taking place just a few feet away, but the aforementioned music and the rambling story being told was enough to cover up her whines and coughs. She feebly endeavored to liberate herself as Jenna's swelling cock continued to distend the poor girl's throat viciously in preparation to explode.

Jenna nearly screamed as her orgasm exploded down Amanda's throat. She bit her lip so hard, she nearly drew blood. Her hands gripped the desk in front of her so hard, her knuckles turned white. She barely managed to contain herself as she absolutely unloaded into her prey. The poor girl felt every gush of the thick cum as it flooded down her throat and into her stomach. It was as if someone had turned a hose on and shoved in in her mouth. The endless flood completely muted Amanda's noises of protest but raised her choking and gagging another notch and she was force-fed wave after wave of cum. Jenna was panting hard and nearly blacking out with the extraordinary pleasure. She hadn't jacked off in almost a week and she was finally releasing herself into this petite, pretty girl as another beautiful woman unknowingly watched. It was a good thing Kate was so engrossed in her story or she would have undoubtedly noticed the heavy breathing and sweat coming from the woman seated a few feet away.

As Jenna's flood slowed to a modest trickle, she took a deep breath and wiped her brow, melting back into her seat. Her sensitive shaft was still at full mast and being massaged by the now even warmer and wetter hole beneath her. She sighed and ground her hips against Amanda's face below her desk, riding out the remainder of her orgasm. She almost didn't notice when Kate asked her a question.

"I'm sorry, what?" She asked.

"I asked if you were going to Emily's bachelorette party next week." Kate repeated.

"Oh, uh, I don't know. Those aren't really my thing." She answered, shakily.

"Oh, come ooon." Kate said. "You should go, it will be fun. Hey, are you feeling okay? You look a little funny."

"Oh, I'm just fine." Jenna answered, still in heaven.

"Bull, girl, you look like you might be coming down with something. Better take it easy for a few days and drink plenty of water." Kate said. "Anyway, I'll leave you be for now. You've got enough to do without me talking your ear off. Seeya, Jen."

"Bye, Kate." Jenna replied, as Kate left her office.

Jenna ran her fingers through her hair and blew out a breath as she leaned back from her desk and pulled her skirt back up to her waist. The sight before her was glorious. Amanda's adorable face was covered in tears, spit, and cum that had leaked out her nostrils. Her eyes were pained and pleading up at Jenna for reprieve. Jenna just smiled lazily and gently wiped some cum from the girl's face. Her cock perked back up at the beautiful sight before her causing Amanda to gurgle and whine as she felt the shaft regain the bit of rigidity it had lost.

"Oh, you're going to make a lovely assistant, I think." Jenna chuckled. "Yeah, you'll definitely take a lot of stress off my plate. Don't worry, sweetie, only a few more hours until I get off for the day. You'll probably only milk another two loads from me by then."

Jenna pulled herself back into her desk before the panicked girl could fully register what she had said. She smiled as she felt Amanda's throat tighten on her cock and her head wiggle a bit in a weak attempt to break loose. She was looking forward to working with this girl.


12