All Comments on 'A Towel Slip'

by blackstroker

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

Niiiice, I fancied my mum for years.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 3 years ago
Beautiful story of love

So well written from showing, attraction, desire and finally unbridled passion. Reminds me of my mother and myself except we teased for three years before we made love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really?

I can only give you two stars. I really liked the story, was really enjoying it until Trudy started talking like an Idiot!! That just ruined the whole story. You blew it with that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very nice story

Captures the true feelings and relationship between many single moms and sons. Both are often in forced denial until an incident like towels breaks the ice, Strongest love in the world taken to next level is a wonderful thing

Lee2012Lee2012over 3 years ago

I think I missed something between West India and mommy “ She suddenly broke out in Creolese”. This old fart just learned Guyanese Creole is very similar to Louisiana Creole.

Any way. Love the buildup and revelations of mom’s and son’s taboo desires.

(Just remember, nor “ese” in Creole

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What?

What is a slim-thick body? Is it the same as a skinny-fat body?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
@ Anon; What is a slim-thick body? Is it the same as a skinny-fat body?

Women who have long waist lines with medium tits, a larger ass and thick thighs is known as slim and thick. If you had a real black woman you would know that ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
If I would have realized...

that this was you writing this, I would have skipped it. Your writing leaves a lot to be desired!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Forget the haters

This was definitely one of the better stories I've read in a long time. Good build, good timing, reasonable decisions (considering), GOOD WRITING! (Anyone not understanding what "slim-thick" is doesn't have a CLUE!!) Looking forward to more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a beautiful and hot story . Made love to my mom in the 77 when I got out of boot camp . She came to graduation and we decided to drive back so we could just catch up . Stopped and got a motel room for the night and eat . Went for a walk and enjoyed each other company , holding hands and laughing . Gave her a kiss and hug then went back to the room . She is a petite woman with small tits and a hot little body . She went to shower and change when she came out wearing her nightgown I was struck with amazement . From her beautiful feet and red painted toenails to her beautiful face . We just relaxed and talked , she She went to give me a kiss on the cheek and I moved and ended up kissing . We made out and things progressed to me slowly making my way down her body . I sucked and kissed her beautiful feet and toes then up her legs to heaven . She let me make Love to her and it was fantastic . We made love all night and I came in her several times . I found out years later that she had a miscarriage . It definitely was the greatest night of my life and we made love one more time years later .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous