All Comments on 'A Town Called Eclipse'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 6 years ago
Great Story

You did it again .Another masterpiece .I really enjoy your stories thank you .

P.S. you forgot to tell us where to find the other stories in this group :)

Lost BoyLost Boyover 6 years agoAuthor
Wild West Stories

I am glad you enjoyed this one. It was a blast to write. The other stories are scattered among the different story types. I don't think there is a link to all of them. I will look and see though.

Lost BoyLost Boyover 6 years agoAuthor
Go West Stories

If you go into the NEW link there is a link to all the other stories. Please partake of the other stories and support the other authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks for the great story, Lost Boy!

You came through just as I knew you would. There is a story page with links to all the other stories. It is here:

https://www.literotica.com/s/literotica-writers-go-west-full-story-list

Thank you again for contributing this great story, Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry

I couldn't buy into your story. I didn't rate it.

Boyd Percy

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 6 years ago
Thank you, Lost Boy

You took the challenge and came up aces. You are a huge talent, and I knew I wouldn't go wrong asking you for a Western. Great story, and I am very grateful. Randi.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Link

When you copy the link, be sure you delete the space in the middle of "writers!"

Lost BoyLost Boyover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you everyone!!

I was thrilled to be invited for this event. I had a blast writing this and grew up with the weird west show 'Wild Wild West'. I hope everyone had a great holiday and enjoyed time with friends and family. Thanks again Randi!!

chidoc63chidoc63over 6 years ago
Awesome

Great story, couldn't stop until I finished it. Enjoyed the combination of characters and elements. Nice addition to the wild west collection.

Timtom12Timtom12over 6 years ago
Phenomenal!

That was stellar!

Only thing I noticed is you can Monika Mary once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The story is inconsistent

On page two Tara knows who Jules Verne is and even credits him for giving her the idea for the digging machine "I had asked her if she had ever read any Jules Verne and she giggled. It was in fact his novel, Journey to the Center of the Earth, that had inspired the digging machine", but on page six she has no idea who he is and claims she only reads the work of other scientist "Jules Verne would be proud." I said, and she looked at me puzzled. "He is a human author." "Ah, I don't read anything other than works published by other scientists. I don't have time for silliness."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It’s a nice mash-up if LOTR races with the American Wild West. Lots of action - sometimes a bit too fast without enough explanation. Sometimes a character is shot dead almost out of nowhere.

My other suggestion, writing-wise, is to vary sentence sentence more. Include longer, more complex sentences and a few very short ones. If you throw it into a text analyzer, you’ll find your sentence length is remarkably constant and that’s not like natural speech in which we have thoughts and give explanations and commands with more and less detail at different times.

davevsr1davevsr19 months ago

Out - Fucking - Standing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
5794 Followers
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...